SCORPIO / 08.

50 votes , hiii

Chapter Eight:
SET UP CITY

You started dancin' to pay your tuition, girl, I wanna know what you been throughYou want a boutique or you wanna sell hair, just let me know what you intoIf you out in public and he want your number, just tеll him, "My nigga'll spin you"

You want a boutique or you wanna sell hair, just let me know what you into
If you out in public and he want your number, just tеll him, "My nigga'll spin you"

KATYA ROSALYN TOKEN
(kuh•tee•yuh)

"Blondie..... shordy!"

Continuing to walk behind Mell and Lesley, I ignored the catcalling. "Y'all wanna roam street parties and shit, nobody got time for this for real."

"This bitch start babysitting for a few hours and swear she a single mama." Lesley joked with her drink in her hand, making me kiss my teeth.

"Bitch I been watching Baby K all week during the day. I shake my ass at night, I'm fucking tired."

"Yo" I heard the familiar voice behind me again, the sound of the random nigga getting closer making me glance back with a frown. "Shordy"

"Nigga I'm not interested" I took a look at the lightskin guy behind me as he ran his hand over his waves.

Definitely wasn't my type.

"In what? Tryna tell you, you dropped this." The nigga matched my frown, handing me my lighter. "You running off like I'ma serial killer a'sumn. Ain't nobody tryna hunt you down."

I finally stopped walking, taking the lighter. "You shoulda started off with telling me I dropped something."

"Yo' name Kat a'sumn like that?"

Slipping the lighter back into my pocket, I looked him over. "You know me?"

"Not like that, yo' sister be hanging wit' my homeboy. I seen you at the club last Halloween working too."

"You homeboys with Sidney?"

He furrowed his eyebrows up for a few seconds, shaking his head. "Who that is?"

"You working tomorrow?" He questioned me again once he realized I wasn't answering. "Might come run through if you doing private dances."

"Y'know it's not free right?" I raised my eyebrows at him, getting a chuckle in response.

"What I gotta put a deposit down to see that ass? Say the word." He started reaching towards his pocket. "You cool and shit, I'on know if I can trust you to be there though."