SeVen Uncaged :The Second Cha...

By Missing_Min_MeowMeow

(Hybrids x Reader) Tensions rise and secret truths begin to reveal themselves as Y/n alone navigates the bliz... More

To Ask For Forgiveness...
Skeletons In The Closet.. Body In The Basement...
Oh.. He's Growling At Me Again
Duct Tape The Cracks
Into Every Life A Little Rain Must Fall
Cleaning The Wound Is Often More Painful Than The Cut Itself
Some Ghosts Are So Quiet, You Would Hardly Know They Were There
The Sweet Scent Of Pumpkin And Crisp, Sunburnt Leaves
Ghosts, Goblins, Hybrids & Ghouls
Hybrid Hugs Can Warm The Coldest Nights
Hobi Hates Heights... Noted
Hybrid Hearts Are Complicated
Quick PSA
The Sun Can Seem Blindingly Bright in a World Full Of Dark Clouds
Hold Your Head Above The Water And Swim For Shore
Always Trust Your Gut
Bonus Chapter: Hybrids POV
What To Do Next
Don't Wait Until You're Ready
Grain or Sand, Nothing Is Extinguished Nor Forgotten
Uncertainty Builds Aspiration
Careful, Salt Can Look Like Sugar
The Right Words Can Become Keys To Certain Doors
Author Note

Every Winter Has Its Spring

2.6K 224 54
By Missing_Min_MeowMeow

[ A/N: If you're uncomfortable reading smut or erotica, you should probably skip this chapter ]

FACT: Near death experiences come in three stages. Resistance. Acceptance. Transcendence.

No two people undergo the same experience, because no two personalities are exactly the same. There's no telling how one would react when placed in such a predicament.

But, as with anyone, a close brush with death would and will certainly remind you of just how fragile life is. Stripping away the layers so suddenly would unquestionably show just how precious your remaining time is.

It's your reaction to thus, that's never truly predictable.

You felt so fatigued—mind-numbing exhaustion weighing you down—but something kept jostling you, disturbing your peaceful oblivion. You whined through chapped lips and buried your face deeper into whatever was protecting it from the light.

“I know, we’re almost there. Shit, hang in there. Shit.. Shit..” Hobi’s voice rumbled against your cheek, chanting a string of the word “shit” like a religious prayer into your hair. He never cursed around you before. The one time you heard him was when he stubbed his foot on the table. You distantly wondered if something had happened before consciousness escaped you once more.

“Shit, shit, shit.”

Your body burned like it was on fire, too hot to be tolerable as you shifted on whatever surface you were laying on. Peeling open your lead filled eyes, you found Hobi frantically searching around a darkened room before grabbing something you couldn’t see and a dusty log. He sat in front of a stone fireplace, spending the next few minutes fidgeting with the items until a red glow lit up the room.

You croaked in desperate denial, too warm for a fire, but Hobi wouldn’t listen. He shushed you over and over, murmuring soothing words continuously as he grappled at your coat and buttons. The sound of your zipper too loud in your ears as you tried to shrink away with a coarse whine, brows knitted in confusion.

As soon as the coat was gone, he wasted no time in yanking your shirt over your head or your pants from your legs, ignoring your weakened protests and clumsy fingers that tried to grasp for the soggy fabric.

“We have to take these off.” He hissed as he worked, awkwardly lifting you to lean your shoulder against his chest so he could take off your underwear next.

Once bare, you were placed on a softer surface then covered in a heavy blanket that was tucked and pulled securely around your shoulders, one that you fought to take off like a two year old throwing a tantrum. “Too hot,” you cried, pushing back as Hoseok tried to swaddle you in it.

“You’re hypothermic.” He grunted, smacking away your hands.

Your eyes fell closed, too heavy to keep open any longer. 

You must have fallen asleep again, because once you came to, you were wrapped up against Hobi’s chest, his rhythmic breathing against the crackling of the fire creating a calming ambience which threatened to lull you to sleep again if not for the fact that your teeth wouldn’t stop chattering.

“Thank god you’re awake.” He breathed as though he could finally relax, hands quickly getting to work at brushing up and down your arms and back to create friction under the blanket.

“Y-Yeah..” You shivered relentlessly, the haze in your head beginning to clear as pins and needles stabbed at your limbs and licked at your nerves. “What happened?”

Hoseok stilled, his shaking hands clutching you tighter to him. It wasn’t until you glanced up into his tearful eyes that you realized he was shaking as bad as you were shivering, fear creasing his brow. 

“I was cooling off by the lake,” he swallowed, his voice quivering just enough to be noticeable. “I heard you yelling. At first, I couldn’t tell from where, but then you called again. I looked up and—” He swallowed once more, his pupils tight and small as if reliving a nightmare. “I looked up and you were on the ice. You were yelling but I could hear it, the ice cracking under your feet. I tried to yell to stop you, but you disappeared right in front of me. Fell right through the ice so fast, I thought—”

You reached up to brush away the tears that were beginning to slide down his pinkish cheeks, gently whispering, “shhh, I’m okay, it’s okay.” You could scarcely believe his story at first, but as he continued to talk, the fear crept back into you in waves.

“I broke a new hole to get you out as fast as I could, but you weren’t breathing, and then I could hear your heart slowing down.. I found this cabin, but I kept losing you.. I didn’t know if every time you fell asleep if you were going to wake up.” Hoseok sniffed, burying his face in your neck as tears flowed freely. Tears filled your own eyes while you hugged him as tight as your aching limbs would allow, words failing you as you both laid there in silence, clutching at each other like if either of you let go, the other would disappear.

You weren’t sure how many minutes or hours passed like that with only soft breaths, snapping fire, or distant howling to fill the near catatonic void. You were in your own world, the events of the day replaying and replaying in your mind while your heart raced. 

You had come so close to death, you could feel it looming over you like a shadow. Only Hoseok’s presence reminded you that you were alive; the soft tickle of his tail against your leg, or the warmth burning through his skin to yours. At some point you had become absently aware of the fact that he was also bare beneath the flannel blanket or the fact that your hips were pressed unabashedly against his belly, but you didn’t comment on it, letting the peaceful bubble engulf you instead.

The cabin grew to be uncomfortably warm, sweat beginning to form on both yours and Hoseok’s skin, though you didn’t dare move. Didn’t dare break the safety net he had created. You wondered if he had fallen asleep while you slowly rubbed your hand up and down the length of his spine, feeling the silken smoothness and the bends and curves of his hidden muscles. You shifted your leg to escape the tickle of his tail, accidentally brushing your thigh against his hip. Your breath hitched, startled by the intimate sensation.

When he didn’t move, you swallowed down the lump in your throat and tried to settle your leg back down without disturbing him. 

Hoseok smelled of clove and pine, a scent heady to your senses as you nestled against him, all too aware of his hot breath fanning over your neck in gentle patterns as the smell of embers coated both of your bodies. You hugged him closer, rubbing circles into his back with a small exhale yourself.

“Y/n..” His voice rumbled against your pulse, so quiet, yet so loud in the silence that it sent shivers down your spine. “You smell like..” He didn’t continue his words, letting them fade into a thick silence.

Your heart fluttered, but you forced a smile. A smile that dropped as the leopard lifted his head just enough to look down at you, piercing you with his cat-like eyes that smoldered like molten lava, tongue darting out to wet his faintly coral lips.

You both stared in silence, searching each other’s expressions. His tapered fingers found their way to your hair, brushing back the curling strands that stuck to your sweat-slicked cheeks before his face pressed to yours, nuzzling.

Turning your head, you meant to kiss him on the cheek, but just as your lips brushed against his skin, he also turned, the generous warmth of his lips brushing ever so lightly over your own.

You both froze for a moment, heartbeat skidding to a stop as the blood rushed to your face. Experimentally, you feathered your lips over his, the kiss soft and slow until a blazing eagerness took over you. A desperation to feel alive that branded you. You leaned into the kiss, cupping the back of his head to pull him closer when he kissed back hungrily.

A low growl rumbled against your core causing you to clench around nothing and made your stomach do backflips as he began returning the kiss with a passion that scalded you. In seconds, you were rolled onto your back, the full weight of his body pressing against you as his tongue snaked between your lips to brush against yours in feverish urgency.

Hands traveled around each other’s naked forms, the kiss lasting for ages until you were both panting with need. Your hips ground against his waist. You didn’t care about the consequences of your actions, only needed to feel him—needed his warmth.

Hoseok moved down to press an open mouthed kiss against your throat, growling with a possessive dominance that sent shivers up your spine. No words were exchanged, only the mindless grabbing and kissing communicating your fueling desires until you couldn’t take it anymore. You needed control.

In a boldness you didn’t know you had, you pushed the leopard onto his back and crawled over him while he was still reeling in confusion; his lips parted and glistening in the firelight while he followed you with his eyes.

Your lips hungrily found his as you rubbed yourself over his length, swallowing his soft moans. You arched your back, caressing your throbbing bundle of nerves along his cock, indulging in the delightful pressure until you grew too impatient to worry about preparation.

Hoseok looked positively savage as you sat back on your knees, drinking in the sight of his swollen lips, wet with your saliva, and his dilated eyes that devoured every inch of you. The pure savagery was short lived however as you took his length in hand and none-too-slowly lowered yourself onto it, gasping at the foreign stretch you hadn’t felt in a long time until you were filled to the brim. Hoseok’s face melted into bliss, unseeing eyes rolling closed with a growl until you settled.

Without wasting time on adjusting, you ground your hips, making you both gasp at the unfamiliar sensation before you found a good angle. Rising and lowering, rising and lowering; you watched the play of passion and lust on Hoseok’s face, gradually picking up speed and digging your nails into his chest for stability. If you had to describe what you were feeling, you would call it desperation, riding him with an aggression you couldn’t fathom.

You hadn’t noticed the change until his clawed fingers gripped your hips, halting your movements for him to thrust up at an angle that left your mouth gaping, a surprised, gargled moan bubbling to the surface. Your gaze dropped to his, the half-shy Hobi that had been there was gone, given way to the animal that rested inside him.

Another thrust had you arching your back for more, only to be denied. Instead you were rolled over. All power taken from you once more. Maneuvering over you, rough hands gripped your hips to hold them in place firmly against the thin mattress upon the cot before you felt the tip of his length blindly nudging at your aching core searching for your wet heat. 

His tip bumped against your swelling clit, making you arch your back with a hiss as his head dropped to brush his lips along the shell of your ear while he placed more faint kisses on your neck and shoulder. Once he found your entrance there was only a moment of hesitation before he entered you with a chest deep growl, hips curled, stretching your walls with a suddenness that had you gasping and clutching onto him. Your legs wrapped around his slender hips and tugged him closer with your calves as Hoseok kissed you hard, grounding his hips into yours in response, expertly turning the slight pain into a pleasure that only stoked the hunger within your belly.

You moaned into his mouth, urging him with your legs and guiding his hips by pressing your heels into the swell of his bottom while his tail wrapped around your thigh. His jaw slacked then, releasing the kiss to fill the crackling air with a throaty groan. His penetrating stare made you feel more naked than you already were, as though stripped raw to the bone; it had you simultaneously withering and clawing at his back in attempts to steer his attention away from you and onto his own pleasure.

In retaliation, the snow leopard licked wet his swollen lips, hands traveling along your body until he grasped your wrists and slammed them above your head with a prominent thrust above the others stealing the oxygen from your lungs. Your pitiful whimper when he pressed his forehead to yours was a sinful delight that had his ears flicking to catch every sound. 

Long fingers caged each wrist together in a single palm while his other hand freely stroked down your arm and between the curves of your breast—his eyes watching his fingertips intently as they traced along your skin to their destination—until he caught your left knee and pulled it higher. The stretch igniting your unused muscles in delicious pain.

With your leg hooked over his shoulder, he finally glanced back to you through his dark lashes, eyes half lidded as his hips started a slow grind to push his pelvic bone up against your untouched bud. You threw your head back with an encouraging moan, trying to chase the feeling but he hovered back too soon, the sadistic glint in his eye when you huffed and jerked your head up to peer at him churning your stomach into a blazing passion. Though you didn’t get to enjoy it for long, because the bruising pace he set had you moaning out his name in shock when he angled himself towards your cervix, two fingers generously rubbing your clit.

Messily slurred to mix with the flickering shadows of a dimly lit room by a dying fire were your combined sounds of ecstasy; the way dancing flames casted their orange glow upon the side of his face, contouring his defined, sharp features had every thought, every feeling, every insecurity you’ve ever held evaporating into a pool of wriggling pleas—at that moment your body acted on its own accord. No thoughts, only sensations.

Another unexpected rough buck disrupted his rhythm which had your toes curling and a scream of his name coating your tongue like a prayer. You were sure you could cum then, but the blissful beating didn’t cease. He smirked into his shuttered open jaw exhale, upper torso leaned down to nuzzle his nose into your cheek while stretching back your thigh further to your stomach with a type of burn that had you groaning with a thrill for more. A tremor rocked through your body when he bucked again, then again, putting all of his power into stimulation as his hand removed itself from between your bodies and laid anchor by your face. 

Ripping soon followed as claws dug into the mattress, the awareness beside your ear stirring a rush of tingles.

Hoseok faintly moaned a growl while he rested his cheek to your temple, only making you aware that the snow leopard was indulging himself in your scent when his face unapologetically buried in your sweat damp hair and produced another growl to tremor through the both of your bodies; vibrating all the way between your legs. Your spine lifted, curved to the surge of intoxicating pleasure while a spew of whimpers fell from your swollen lips. Your teeth caught and rolled your bottom lip in futile attempts to keep your begging to a minimum.

Each plunge was hammered into your greedy core with a force that had the aged wood of the cot creaking, a protest between Hobi’s strength and the frame’s limit before the flimsy little bed would give out and surely crack. This only added to the ambiance that seemed to edge him on, the leopard completely lost in ravishing your body until you knew nothing but the taste of his name.

He acted like you had all the time in the world, the self restraint and stamina to give way to his selfish thirst that you were going to quench. That’s why when he released your wrist to grab your opposite leg you knew you were done for. Muscles locked up in preparation for the unforgiving pounding once both your legs were positioned on his shoulders.

Words were still never exchanged—they weren’t needed—somehow you knew he wanted you to keep eye contact by the way he intensely stared into you without breaking the connection. His ears turned back in concentration, body in tune and focused extensively on yours with each grunted thrust while the hand that previously seized your wrist moved to cup your neck; thumb tracing along the outline of your jaw. Your own hands entangled themselves in his silky damp hair tugging him down by the nape into a scorching kiss of moaning praise. 

Tangled tongues and hot quivering breath rippled into restless nips. Impatient sucks and bitten lips. Your moans motivated another string of possessive growls while his own enthusiastic moans chasing his high left the coil in your stomach to snap free into a ferocious orgasm without warning. You cried out, whimpering in an exquisite agony, blindly clutching at anything you could, waiting for the lengthened, endless orgasm to stop while you writhed.

Feeling you clench, he pulled back to grasp your hips and shifted his weight on his knees allowing the blanket to slip completely from his back, chill going unnoticed as he bucked up into you erratically letting you helplessly ride out the white hot waves of your orgasm until your throat was sore with overuse. His name was the only thing you were able to repeatedly pant between gasps and moaned whimpers.

He started to seek his own release, thrusts that were once precise turned into a sloppy, inconsistent grind and buck, his hands that had left your hips—roaming your sides and belly—lifted to lace his fingers with yours and squeeze before he brought one to his mouth. Your knuckles open mouth kissed and sucked then pinned at last above your head where he had you before.

“Look at me.” The growled sentence barely sounded human, but with unfocused eyes, you did as commanded.

The moment your eyes met, he came viciously, looking more animal than person with extended canines that dribbled saliva when he let out a hoarse cry, sounding something between a guttural groan and a hiss.

The onslaught stilled, leaving behind heavy breaths and liquid heat as Hoseok collapsed beside you. Euphoric and too exhausted to even move from where you were left laying, you blacked out, sleep claiming you once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7K 27
Y/n takes in what she thought was her neighbor's escaped cat... PJM x reader. With the help of a kind stranger, Jimin and his hyungs must figure out...
495K 26.4K 80
Y/N has a steady job and lives alone, that is, until she tags along with her friend to the shelter. Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi have been waiting to get...
741K 26.5K 43
One girl Seven hybrids What could go wrong? Also thank you for the book cover! Credits to @taegularities- ©2019Randomgirl300
4K 593 26
Jin comes from an abusive marriage, his husband uses and abuses him daily. But Jin takes it just so he can protect his two boys. When he finally gets...