π•“π•π•’π•”π•œ π•€π•šπ•π•œ // β„•π•šπ•œοΏ½...

By Jamiesthing

In which Filly's cousin meets the Beta Squad will they get along? will they accept her and her past? niko x... More

π•“π•π•’π•”π•œ π•€π•šπ•π•œ
𝕀π•₯𝕦𝕗𝕗 π•₯𝕠 π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨
ℙ𝕝𝕒π•ͺπ•π•šπ•€π•₯
πŸ™
𝟚
πŸ›
𝕁𝕒𝕕𝕒
𝟜
A/N
𝟝
𝟞
𝟟
𝟠
𝟑
πŸ™πŸ˜
πŸ™πŸ™
πŸ™πŸš
A/N
πŸ™πŸ›
guyssss
readd!
πŸ™πŸœ
πŸ™πŸ
𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•œπ•šπ••π••π• '𝕀
πŸ™πŸž
πŸ™πŸŸ
πŸ™πŸ 
!
𝟚𝟘
πŸšπŸ™
𝟚𝟚
People

πŸ™πŸ‘

771 22 16
By Jamiesthing

"So u did have a child?" AJ said but gained a slap from Chunkz. "not the timing bruv" "what child what are they talking about Armani?" Filly asked.

Fuck

Armani Barrientos:

Friday 00:01 A.M.

"And this is our cue to leave" chunkz and Darkest said in sync. The others agreed and left.

"Filipe I beg u don't tell this to anyone" "You know I would never" I nodded.

Alright here we go I guess. "I was 16 when it all happened."

Flashback March 2015:

Rico and I where walking down the street on our way to get some food. Until four men with ballies, guns and machetes bumped into us. Rico and I backed out our guns and pointed it at them.

"Oi you're AB innit" one of the men asked me. "Who's asking" I said with an attitude. "OI gyal has jokes innit" a other men said. "Listen up fam what u want from her bruv" Rico asked."This gyal killed our mans" the first men said again.

"Bruv what man be specific how am I supposed to fucking know who the fuck I killed if u say 'our mans' girl has more blood on her hands then she can count and man standing here like I don't kill people on the daily fucking cunt" I said irritated.

"You killed our mans tiger" the men said with venom In his voice. I couldn't take him serious. "TIGER WHAHAHAAHAH MANS NAME IS TIGER WHAHAHAHAHAA" I laughed hard as fuck I had tears and shit.

"You mean that guy whit the bowed knees and walked like a pinguin? If so yeah I killed him" I said chuckling.

"Aight that's all I needed to hear" the men said. And with that I got shot 3 times. All three straight into my lower stomach.

I let out a loud scream while I shot on 3 of the guys while Rico shot the other 2. Rico called Jakeem and a couple of lads to clean this shit up before the feds would come.

"Shit Armani man. OI stay with me fam. Don't close your eyes just yet." Rico said while taking his hoodie and pressing it on my wound. I hissed.

"Where are they man" and just on cue Keem arrived with a car behind him. Keem got out of the car and hopped in the back while Rico lifted me and laid me down on the backseat with my head on Keem's lap.

"Hey Armani it's gonna be alright yeah" he reassured me while pressing on my wound again. I gave him a little smile and groaned again.

"Fuck this shit hurts man" I said. "I know I know I'm surprised u aren't crying" Rico said. "Bruv you know I don't cry about stupid shit" I said rolling my eyes. "You literally got shot that's not stupid shit" Keem said.

"Whatever" I groaned again. "what is happening to the bodies?" Keem asked. "you saw the car behind u they are cleaning the mess up" Rico said.

"OI Armani hold tight yeah we almost there" Rico said. My eyes started to feel so so so heavy. I couldn't keep them open anymore.

Next thing I know I woke up in the hospital with all kinds of wires sticking in my arm and hands. I saw four people standing next to my bed. I tried to sit up but I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach making me let out a scream.

The four bodies looked at me. it's just now that I realised that the four people are Jakeem, Rico, David and Sharita.

"She is awake" David yelled while getting a doctor. Rico went to get me some food and Sharita went to grab some clothes for me to change into.

"Hey how are you feeling?" Keem asked me. "Like shit" I said laughing. I hissed again feeling the pain. I patted the open space next to me for him to come lay with me.

"You know I was scared" he said. "why?" I asked confused. "because you almost died Armani I can't loose you. Man would've gone crazy if he loosed you" he said.

I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. "how long was I gone for?" "three days" he said. Oh shit. Just on clue Rico, Sharita, David and the doctor walked in.

"Hello Armani I'm doctor Grey, how are you feeling?" the woman asked me. "like shit" she chuckled "yeah I understand that, but do you have like any pains or feeling like something is not right?"

"I only really feel pain when I move or laugh other then that I'm only a bit nauseous" I said. She nodded again. "Alright I uh have some bad news for you" "what is it?" I asked her.

"The bullets when straight to your uterus and ovaries" "what does that mean?" I asked her confused. By the look Sharita was giving I knew it wasn't anything too good.

"In order to keep you alive we had to burn your ovaries close what means that you're not going to be able to give birth anymore. I'm sorry" the doctor said.

I stared into space trying to take in what she just told me. "when am I able to go home" I asked dryly. "I'm scared we have to hold you here for a couple more days" she said. I nodded. She gave me a little smile and left. "guys whatever you do don't tell my auntie nor my cousins anything.

It took me five months to fully recover. Jakeem, Jakeem's family, David, and Sharita where there for me. Rico helped taking care of me too until he got locked up.

December 28th 2022

After I had recovered Jakeem and I would sleep together again without protection because it was almost impossible for me to get pregnant after all that happened. Everything went well until now, I began throwing up out of nowhere and I would get extremely tired.

My period didn't come but I didn't think anything of it because it was usual for my period to just disappear and appear again.

When I visited the doctor he told me it was just a flu. Until I fainted out of nowhere while I was training. David brought me to the hospital again. The doctors didn't believe their eyes when the results came back.

I was 2 months pregnant.

After the doctors told me and David that I was pregnant I couldn't believe what I was hearing neither did David. I was going to be mom. Even though the doctors said that the chances of me getting a miscarriage was still there even tho I'm almost at the end of the first semester.

After the doctors had given me my medication and stuff I went home with David. Him and Sharita sat down with me and asked me how I was feeling about it and if I knew who the dad was.

When I told them that it was Keem they looked at each other and smiled. That same night I had called Keem to come over.

"Oi Armani where u at?" Keem's voice echoed through the house. "I'm upstairs" he walked in the room and gave me a kiss on my head. "I have to tell u something" I said scared for his reaction.

"You know you can tell me everything right?" I nodded and took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant" I looked down scared for what was coming. "really how far are you" Keem asked. "2 months and 1 week" he smiled but the smile changed in a frown real quick.

"But how is it possible?" he asked "I don't know neither do the doctors. They told me that there is a big chance of me getting a miscarriage"

He looked at me and smiled "IM GOING TO BE DAD" he said yelling while running through the room. He ran towards me and picked me up he spun us around.

I got nauseous and jumped out of his arms and ran straight to the toilet and threw up. Keem came and held my hair and comforted me. He said a soft "Sorry" and helped me get up.

After that him and I went to bed. Keem and I decided to keep it a secret until next month.

January 13th 2022

Keem and I just told his mother about my pregnancy and she was so happy for us.

January 21st 2022

Keem and I where on our way to my aunties house to tell her and my cousins about the pregnancy. We were walking down the street until 'it' happened Keem and I got shot. I lost the baby and Keem went into a coma and died February 12th.

End Flashback

I didn't even know that I was crying. Filly was holding me and telling me it was going to be alright. "Filly I beg u please keep this a secret I don't want them to know yet" "I promise I'm telling anyone" I nodded and closed my eyes.

Little did I know that a bitch called Jada was eavesdropping.

Thoughts? 

Don't forget to vote.

~sbx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 285 10
Woso One Shots
54.4K 742 50
❝Harry makes me feel something others don't, or should I say, can't. I feel different. New, confident, free, hopeful, strong. Everything I want to be...
3K 87 18
Uh, realised i wrote the description wrong 😭 i forgot to change it. Long stpry short: Aj and Niko hate each other, the boys dont know why, and now...
10.9K 181 20
"i love YOUR EYES Talia" Talia Rodriguez, Fillys cousin who moves from Italy to London for better modeling opportunities. As shes staying whit her c...