Anti-God among Heroes (Male C...

By GOD911

This is the sequel to the Chaos War(Male Chaos King reader X high school dxd) After the events of Chaos War... More

Prologue
BIO
The Entrance Exam
The first Day
Knowing her.
Friend Or Foe
The Sleeper Of R'lyeh
Say "Hi" To The Devil/ Sports Festival
Sports festival Pt. 2
Sports Festival pt. 3
Sports Festival pt. 4
Sports Festival pt.5
Sports festival pt.6
Meeting with the Doctor/Sports Festival pt.7
Strange Tales: Moon Knight
Strange Tales: Man-Thing
Strange Tales: Hellstrom and Magik
Strange Tales: Ghost Rider
Sports Festival (Final)
CHAOS (Bonus Chapter)
A Date?
Hero's Names/Meeting the Black Goat???
Knowing a little about Him
Cosmic Encounters, The Superflow and the Sword's Seizure
He Who Sleeps But Shall Awaken
The Start of chaos
The Chaos War- PROLOGUE
The Chaos War- Part 1
Chaos War-2

A Normal Day

211 8 1
By GOD911

(A/N: A short Chapter)

FEW HOURS EARLIER
3RD POV
LOCATION: REALM OF DEATH

???: WHAT MORE CAN I DO?!

THANOS, THE MAD TITAN

The purple Titan shouted as he wanted his answers from The Dark beauty and His lover, Death.

Thanos: I BURN FOR YOU! I SET THE UNIVERSE ABLAZE TO WARM YOUR FREEZING HEART! HALF OF ALL THAT LIVES IS STILL DEAD AND STILL NOTHING! YOUR LOVE IS HELL!

Thanos Said while looking at Lady Death waiting for her answer. In response, death Just Walked Away without saying a Word. As he thought he lost Hope, a Voice called.

???: "LORD" Thanos! Death is a Woman! You must Woo her! Then the sun of Love will dawn Upon those frigid Lands!

Thanos turned to See none other than Prince of lies who watching their Conversation.

MEPHISTO

Mephisto: You Have shown her Power! Now Reveal You are more than Bludgeon! Bring her poetry! Bring her ART!

Hearing the word's of Mephisto, The Mad Titan agreed.

Thanos: Hmm.......Perhaps. I will show Fair Death Art only Thanos Can......

As Thanos Said, He used his powers to Make Every Massive White Drawf star in the universe to Go supernova, destroying and Killing More Life forms In the Universe 616 but, it also gave a Beautiful View to watch forever.

Thanos: See, my love? All that Art? It fuels my greater work. It shows what All this Are truly is......Naught but a momentary, meaningless distraction

The mad Titan Said While looking at Death, who was Also watching the View From her throne. It did Please her just a Little but it wasn't enough.

Mephisto: Perhaps.....She is still thinking about HIM.......

Thanos: Don't you Dare say the Name Wade Wils--

Mephisto: Chaos King......The Dark Lord Of Oblivion......Mikaboshi Threatened her to Leave one of the Multiverses so he could make it Fall into the Ocean of Non-existence and he succeeded in doing that......She is Scared Titan and as Lady Death's True Lover you need to destroy her fears.......you need to Destroy The August Star........

Thanos: But The Problems Arises That He is More Powerful than me and even I don't know where he is......

Mephisto: Every problem has A Solution.........Maybe You could Use The Heart Of the Universe? Oh wait, You once Did! Sending the entire Universe, including M bodies of powerful The cosmic Entities into Nothingness and you became a Fool of Oblivion.

Thanos: DO NOT MOCK ME!

Mephisto: I am Not Mocking You...I am telling you what happened during that time........You don't fear Death Titan, You fear Oblivion. I heard From Adam Warlock, He saw You scared......like a Little Boy. Well Even if you wanted to Use it Again, You Can't now. Heart Of Infinite got some Tight Security this time.

???: Thanos, The Mad Titan.......

Both Thanos and Mephisto turned to See Someone they weren't Expecting.

CHTHON.

Mephisto: Ah, Chthon what Brings you here? To this Realm of Lady Death?

Chthon: Stupid Titan, You Dared to destroy The Solar Systems created By Our Race?

Mephisto: Ooooh.....Looks Like I have to take a Leave here. My home, Hades is Calling me.

As Mephisto said, he left the Realm leaving Only Chthon and Titan.

Chthon: The Council Great-Angled Ones will decide your fate....

Thanos: I would Like you to Try Dark God.

TIMESKIP
LOCATION: REALM OF THE GREAT-ANGLED ONES

Thanos Was currently Held Hostage By Great Old Ones, As Council Began to Discuss The matter, Till Shuma-Gorath.

Shuma: Give this being anything but death. Death........is To.....Good for him.....

Yog-Sothoth: Iiahe Uh'eog chthon mgepah ehye ahf' mgepor'uh'enah titan, h' mgah'ehye handle h'.(Since Master Chthon was the One who Capture The titan, Let him Handle it.)

The Great Ones Began to Agree with Yog-Sothoth. Chthon bowed and Spoke.

Chthon: Thank You, Lord Yog-Sothoth. Now Mad Titan......Let's see What I can Do with you....

MEANWHILE
LOCATION: MUSUTAFU, JAPAN

Y/N along with Scarlett was Currently Walking his Way to U.A. High School. The news about High Ocean Tides and Earthquakes Were spreading like Wild fire. The cause of these is Still Unknown at this Point, even can't came up with the Theories Scientists. Meanwhile there were Other News About Massacre in different parts of the World, As Police Discovered Dead Bodies of a Cult group named "The Cult of Cthulhu" Or "The Children of Cthulhu". These Groups used to do Rituals by engaging in Human Sacrifies to Satisfy their "Lord" Named Cthulhu and its servitors. The police believes that It might be a War between two Cults but The investigation is Still going on.

As Y/N entered his Classroom, everyone began to stare at him. He didn't cared about it and Sat on his Seat. After sometime, Aizawa entered and began to speak.

Shota: The U.A. high sports festival is drawing near.

Eijiro: That's a super  Normal school event--

Denki: Wait a Minute.

Kyoka: Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?

Mashirao: What if they attack us again or something....?

Shota: Apparently they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rockby holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times than that of previous years. Above all, Our sports Festival is a huge chance. Its not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains. Our Sports festival is one of japan's biggest events. In the past, Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the U.A. sports festival!

Momo: Of course, all the top heroes around the country will
Be watching. For scouting purposes!

Momo said to Minoru who wasn't very sure how The Sports festival will go down.

Denki: After we graduate, its typical to join a pro agency as a sidekick.

Kyoka: Alot of people miss their chance to become independent after that and become eternal sidekicks, though. Kaminari I feel like you'd be one of them. Since you're dumb.

Shota: Of course, Joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the part to your future will open up at this event. One chance a Year--a total of just three Chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!

Everyone: Yes, Sir!

Shota: Homeroom is dismissed.

TIMESKIP

It was Lunch time, as Class 1-A students began to discuss about what Aizawa Announced.

Eijiro: Even though all that Stuff happened, I am getting really excited!

Hanta: If we put on a good show and stand out, we'll have taken the first step to  becoming a pro!

Rikido: It was Worth coming to U.A.!

Fumikage: We will only received a few chances. We cannot afford to miss this.

Toru: Ojiro, I am getting kind of nervous now. I need to stand out at the sports festival!

Yuga: Oh dear, what'll I do? I stand out just by Standing still, so scouts won't able to stop looking at me, right?

Yuga said while scaring Koji with his behavior.

Yuga: Right?

Koji unwillingly Nodded.

Denki: You're lucky, Shoji. Your brawn stands out on its own.

Mezo: There is no point if I cannot show them my usefulness.

Kyoka: *chuckle* I think you'll stand out, too.

Izuku: Everyone's so into it.

Lida: You're not? We have enrolled here to become heroes, so of course we would get fired up!

Tsuyu: Lida, you have a way of getting fired up. Its weird.

Tsuyu said while seeing Lida doing his "own way" of getting fired up.

Lida: Midoriya, you don't feel the same?

Izuku: Of course, I do. But something...

Y/N: ....wrong?

Y/N came out of nowhere, scaring both Izuku and Lida.

Izuku: Gah! Y-Y/N?!

Lida: You Scared Us!

Y/N: *smirks* heh......

Uraraka: Deku, Lida, Y/N........Let's Do our best at sports festival.

All three turned to see Ochaco Uraraka releasing Murderous Aura, scaring Both Lida and Deku again.

Izuku: U-Uraraka! Your face.......it's

Mina: What's The matter? You don't look carefree at all, even though that's what's your name means.

Mina said as she came out of nowhere, while Minoru and Tsuyu were watching them.

Minoru: PM--

*slap*

Tsuyu used her tongue to Slap Minoru on his face.

Uraraka: Everyone, I'm Going to Do my Best!

Scarlett: 'This Girl is........weird.'

Y/N: 'Agreed.'

TIMESKIP

Y/N along with his "friends" and Scarlett were walking in the hallways during the break. While walking Izuku Asked his question to Uraraka.

Izuku: Uraraka.

Uraraka: Yes?

Izuku: Why did you decide to come to U.A. and become a pro hero?

Uraraka: Huh?......um.....because...

As Uraraka Told them about the reason, Izuku was Shocked.

Izuku: For Money?! You wanted to become a hero for money?

Uraraka: To boil it down simply, Yes....

Uraraka: Sorry, it's such unwholesome reason. You three have such Admirable motivations, it's embrassing....

Y/N: I see nothing wrong in that.

Lida: I agree with Y/N here. How is having a goal to support your livelihood is not admirable?

Izuku: Right. But it's Unexpected.

Uraraka: *sigh* My family owns a construction company, but he haven't gotten any work at all, so we're flat broke. This isn't really something to tell other people, though....

Lida: Construction....

Izuku: With her quirk, if she gets Licensed, then it'd bring costs way down, right?

Lida: She could make any raw material Float. They wouldn't need any Heavy equipment.

Uraraka: Right? That's what I told Dad when I was little! But......

FLASHBACK

We see little Uraraka trying to convince her father about to help him with her Abilites.

Uraraka's Dad: You want to work for us?

Uraraka: Yes! When I get big, I'll help you and Mommy!

Uraraka's father Crouched down a little and gave His daughter a headpat.

Uraraka's dad: I appreciate the thought, Ochaco. But as a dad, I'd even be happier if you could achieve your dream. When that happens, you can take us to Hawaii!

Uraraka: Daddy.......

FLASHBACK ENDS

Uraraka: I'll definitely become a Hero and make money and let my parents take it easy.

Uraraka Said as She looked Directly at the Three, till Lida Clapped and praised Uraraka.

Lida: BRAVO! Uraraka, BRAVO! BRAVO! URARAKA!

Scarlett: 'I Believe in her.'

Y/N: 'Yeah........'

Suddenly out of Nowhere All Might came to the Group.

All Might: Young Midoriya is here!

Izuku: All Might? What's the matter?

All Might: Lunch! Wanna eat together?

Izuku: I'd Love to.

With that, Izuku Left with All Might leaving The Three.

TIMESKIP
LOCATION: CAFETERIA

Uraraka: I wonder what he wanted from Deku.

Y/N: Student-Teacher Bonding, perhaps.......

Uraraka: Okay....but why Only Izuku?

Lida: Remember what Asui said on the bus?

Uraraka nodded.

Lida: The boundless power they both have are similar, too, so maybe All Might has Taken a liking him.

Uraraka nodded rapidly.

Lida: He's so amazing!

Uraraka Nodded rapidly again.

Scarlett: 'You have any Idea why he would Take the kid?'

Y/N: 'Yes. All Might has given His portion of his power to Izuku.'

Scarlett: 'Is that so?'

Y/N: 'Yeah.'

Scarlett: 'No wonder what the man sees on him....'

Y/N: 'Feels like someone is watching.....us.'

Scarlett: 'Oh C'mon, Its Your misunderstanding. Today is a perfectly normal day, nothing can Go wrong.

Y/N: Perhaps.......

MEANWHILE
LOCATION: HELL

Mephisto: Mikaboshi amongst the mortals? That's was Unexpected from him, considering I know his Nature very well than anyone he has encountered in his Life. Does he even know, What or who is coming for him?

Mephisto said to himself While He was watching Y/N through his Crystal Ball.

Mephisto: Perhaps.....It won't be Fun, if I didn't Visit him, I Just have to make sure not to piss him off or anything.

Mephisto said as he Opened the Portal to the earth where King Chaos currently resides.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 16.6K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
25.3K 477 6
A young boy that has gone through suffering throughout his entire life, wants nothing more than some peace. He just wants to calmly live out the rest...
22.8K 257 8
You are a new student at UA and immediately make friends with your whole class after a few weeks you find yourself falling in love with 4 guys and th...
46.5K 682 14
So is this what we're doing now? ok, let's get this show on the road. Crossover. BNHA, RWBY, DXD and other shite The cover was a pain in the ass to m...