All because of Truth or Dare...

By mish_love

Victoria's past love and her new found love was made by truth or dare. She is struggling to recover from her... More

Chapter 1: First Things First
Chapter 2: The Start of the Beggining
Chapter 3: The Whole Truth and the Dare
Chapter 4:The Ride of my Life
Chapter 5: The Chances we get
Chapter 6: Unraveling the Realm
Chapter 7: Reality Flashback
Chapter 8: Change of a Heartbeat

Chapter 9: Almost like Summer

135 3 2
By mish_love

ELLOW THERE! :) Sorry if I took so long again.. :\ Ugh… W R I T E R ‘ S B L O C K.. :(

So sorry again. But hope you enjoy this chapter. It’s gonna get interesting in the next chapter ;) …. Hopefully. :))

Please keep reading frequently, though i don’t update quickly. Thanks so much for the support, reads, comments, and votes so far. Hope i can keep it up! :) My goal now is to reach 2,000 reads. So… hopefully i could make it.

=)) I sound really weird right now… :))) I have nothing much to say. It’s summer time right now and it’s scorching HOT btw. So, i got plenty time now. :D FYI: New story coming out soon! :) Hope you would like it.

OMG!!!!! The awesomest ROYAL WEDDING! I know, I know… you get to see these kinds of comments and stuff about the topic…. but i can’t stop myself for talking about it!!! What a fairytale come true. What love they had! And look how happy they were! I wish one day, i could feel that way too.. Feeling extremely happy for marrying the right guy.. ;))) I cried during the ceremony as she walked down the aisle and Prince William saw her by her side. I dunno why! I’m such a mushy or soft hearted person to love stuff like that. :)) I cry easily with love movies. Hahahah I’m so weird. :P Just. That wedding was phenomenal. I was crying and screaming at the same time… and i guess my dad got annoyed of me -_- I was hogging the tv the whole day. I think i watched it for like 8 hours. :))) Including the highlights and reports. :))) ;) What i loved was the dress, Harry and William’s reaction, Pippa, and how happy and in love the looked with each other. ;)  

Hahahahah anyways…. you could skip those parts of me mumble jumbling about random stuff and my boredness.. :)))

…… I seriously have nothing to say anymore, cause my life pretty boring right now. Hahaha =)) So……… ENJOY! If i have any grammar problems or something doesn’t make sense, feel free to tell me right away. Thankss. :D

DON’T FORGET TO……V O T E & C O M M E N T! THANKS SO MUCH AND LOTS OF LOVE! <3 

~MISH :D

****==========****

“So… how’d it go?” Cristie and Jenna said.

“I ain’t tellin’ you anythin’ “ I said while sticking my tongue to them.

They gasped, “Did…- something happen? Did you kiss? Oooo Zander’s not gonna like that.”

“Are you guys crazy?? I don’t like him anymore. We are over. Am I blushing or something? Gosh dudes…!”

“Sorry, but how come you won’t tell us?” Jenna said.

“Cause there isn’t much to talk about.”

“Oh yeah, sure.” Cristie said.

“Oh yes, I’m sure.”

“Alright fine. We won’t push you.”

We?” Jenna said. Cristie shot her a look and Jenna sighed and walked away from with Cristie. “We’ll see you later Victoria!” they said.

“See you!” I replied. I got my stuff from my locker and walked over to my next class. And there he was. My hunk-iest boyfriend waiting for me at the door. Once I got to him. He put his arm around my shoulder. “So how’d it go with Stephen?”

“Yup, it was good. Not as bad as I expected.”

“Oh, that’s good. So are you guys okay already.”

I looked at his eyes, gave him a smile and made a quick nod. He smiled back and led me to my seat. “Hey we have to have a date soon” I said with a big smile.

“Yeah I have one planned out.”

“But, we’ll not be the only ones.”

“Tell me about it!”

“My parents are allowing me to have our beach house in Lagoon Beach. So it’s you, me, Cristie and Jenna, their boyfriends, and Stephen, oh and Sammy. So you in?”

“Yup!! Can’t wait!”

-A couple days later-

I stared at Zander’s eyes which was focused on the road and blocked by sun glasses. I was holding one of his hand while the other was on the wheel. Then I just lay my head on his shoulder and watched the scenery ahead of us. It was pretty quiet back there. Probably cause most of them were sleeping already.

Zander’s parents let us borrow their van to go their beach house. It was nice and comfy even when I’m on the passenger seat. Besides, we’re a lot and had a lot to bring because we’ll be staying there during the whole weekend. “Can’t wait to see your beach house.” I whispered.

“Can’t wait to see you in a bikini.” He replied.

I started to blush and let out a giggle. ”Whatever…”

After an hour or two the car went into a halt. “We’re here! Wake up everybody!” Zander shouted. People started groaning and moaning. They went out of the car and started stretching. “Nice. House.” I said. The front door was facing the road and there was mini stairs leading to the front door. It was a wood house painted in all white, there were a lot of windows, there were plants surrounding the house, the patio was facing directly at the beach- with a swimming pool too! And you could just go out from there. Need I say more? It had only one story. But the place gave you this summer-y feel. It was February already (near Valentines) but it was pretty warm already, though it’s windy.

We went to the guest rooms and started to settle in. All of us rushed to call which bed we get. It was a big room with three bunk beds. Just enough for all of us… except for Sam. But she wasn’t here with us, choosing our beds. Probably she’ll sleep with Zander, I thought.

“I call this bed!!” I said as I climbed to the top bunk, front of the window. That best bed… for me.

The other people who were on the top bunks, were the girls Then the boys, at the bottom. Boyfriends, stayed with their girlfriends while Stephen will sleep below me. Usually I would get furious and force him out of it, but I’m ok with it now.

*************

Everyone was having a swim in the pool just outside of the house, while Zander and I just cuddled together on the bed in the master’s bedroom with the TV on. We just talked and laughed each other and be all romantic with each other.

“Are you sure, you don’t want to sleep with me? This bed is way bigger and comfier.” He asked.

“That sounds wrong.” I laughed at him. “People might think there’s something happening with us.” I laughed again.

“Victoria… you think wrong.” He laughed too. “Besides, Sam is just there in the other bed… so of course nothing. “

“Even though, I don’t wanna cause to much trouble or something. Also, I don’t want to intrude your privacy with your sis.” He looked uneasy after I said that.

“Why?” I asked.

“Oh-… Um, nothing.”

“Tell me.”

“It’s just that- we don’t need privacy together. We don’t mind each other that much.” I could tell he was unsure with how he said he’s answer, but I didn’t want to keep persisting.

~~~~~~~~~

I paused in front of the curtained screen door. All my friends are out in the pool already for a while, even Zander. I was ready to have fun and I was…. In my bikini already. I was so shy going out in a bikini. But, I took a breath in and opened the screen door. There they were, playing and splashing away. Then the looked at me with a grin in their face- especially Zander. He’s teeth showing with a smile.

“Sexay!” Cristie shouted.

“Oh shut up…” I said.

“Come on in!” Jenna said.

“Canonball! Cannonball! Cannonball!” They all chanted. I had my under water camera in my hand, I held it tightly so it wouldn’t fall. I took some steps back and ran towards the water with a big jump and hugged my legs. SPLASH! Went the water. I could feel the bubbles rising to my face I rose to the surface. “WOHOO!” They all cheered.We had some fun for a couple minutes until I noticed that Sam was just wadding her feet in the water, but had a one-piece on. I gotta admit that she was pretty. No, actually she was hot. I wondered why she didn’t wanna join the fun with us.

I didn’t realize that I was staring at her for a long time that she was glaring at me. One of her eyebrows raised and she seemed to give me a death glare. Why does she always do that to me? Then Sam mouthed, “What?” I just replied by shaking my head and awkwardly looking away. I could see through the corner of my eye that she was slightly smirking, but just for a quick second.

Gosh… I wonder what I did to make her hate me so much.

Anyways, I saw Stephen was just sun bathing in a chair with sun glasses on. His blonde hair shining against the sun. I decided to get out of the pool and prank him. I went close to his face and shouted, “HEY!” I shouted loud enough to scare him and jump out of his seat.

“Swim with us!” I said.

“Later…” He said going back to sleep.

“Now.”

“No.”

I was soaking wet, and we was just in a tank top and shorts.

“Can I give you hug?”

“What-?... Ohhh no! Victoria no!”

“Well, I will.” I hugged him as tight as I could to make him really wet. My other friends started to notice us and laughed. Then with all my strength I pulled him from the chair and I was then pushing him towards the pool. I wanted to push him in.

“Tori!!! Stop it!”

“No. Stop being such a baby.” I said, laughing at him. He was a strong guy and I couldn’t do it on my own. So, Cristie and Jenna joined in and helped me push him to the pool. The guys were just laughing and seeing if we could make it. It took long, but eventually we managed to push him in with a big splash. All of us were laughing and laughing. It was a hysterical moment.

He rose to the surface, finding his shades and putting them back on while he was soaking wet. “I hate you guys…” He said

The guys, still laughing, “Good one girls.”

Then Stephen started laughing and all of us did. That was the start of a fun day. From that point we just played, talked, splashed each other, raced, and swam the whole time to get away with the heat (but not that hot, enough to make us tan). All of us took pictures with each other or all of us under water or jumping in the pool. But, my memory card was mostly of Zander and I. At about four in the afternoon (we were swimming since two) we decided to go to the beach. We raced our way to the water, barefoot and feeling the sand. As I looked back Sam wasn’t there anymore, probably back in the house already.

I looked towards the horizon and just watching my friends playing around. Then suddenly I felt arm hugging my stomach. I looked back and it was Zander. He was giving me grin that I adored and gave me chills. “Having fun?” He whispered to my ear. I touched and caressed his face with one of my hand while the other was intertwined with one of his hands on my stomach. “Yup.” I gave him a kiss on the lips. “Thanks.” I said. I gave him a smile and let go of him and ran to the water where the other dudes and dudettes are. I turned around and signaled him to come over.

Again, all of us were just doing some silly things. Playing games, swimming around, and etc. We buried each other in sand with our head out- even me. But, when we got out… we all agreed there were some sand in…. uncomfortable places…

It was starting to get late and dark. The other guys were just getting their things, going back to the house. I was just there laying my back on the sand, my elbows on the ground to support my body. I was feeling the water rush in and pull back in against my body. I looked up gazing at the stars. And here I am again, admiring the landscape. Hehe, I get to geek-ish, but whatever. Then suddenly, a hand sticked out at the side, offering help to get me up. It was Zander, as usual. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. I gave him a smile and he gave me a peck on the lips and another huge smile. He wrapped a towel around me and we headed back to the house for dinner. What a great today. With my closest friends… and of course, my Zander love..

*************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 583 37
After Audrey's work-focused parents sent her off to a socializing camp, Castra Kappa Pi, let's say there's a lot of surprises along the way. One late...
345K 7.9K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
77.8K 2.3K 21
It was a one-night-stand gone wrong. A heat-of-the-moment, unintended slip-up that was all my fault. I swore that I wouldn't do it - even punched my...
1.1M 23.7K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...