Chapter 9: Almost like Summer

ELLOW THERE! :) Sorry if I took so long again.. :\ Ugh… W R I T E R ‘ S B L O C K.. :(

So sorry again. But hope you enjoy this chapter. It’s gonna get interesting in the next chapter ;) …. Hopefully. :))

Please keep reading frequently, though i don’t update quickly. Thanks so much for the support, reads, comments, and votes so far. Hope i can keep it up! :) My goal now is to reach 2,000 reads. So… hopefully i could make it.

=)) I sound really weird right now… :))) I have nothing much to say. It’s summer time right now and it’s scorching HOT btw. So, i got plenty time now. :D FYI: New story coming out soon! :) Hope you would like it.

OMG!!!!! The awesomest ROYAL WEDDING! I know, I know… you get to see these kinds of comments and stuff about the topic…. but i can’t stop myself for talking about it!!! What a fairytale come true. What love they had! And look how happy they were! I wish one day, i could feel that way too.. Feeling extremely happy for marrying the right guy.. ;))) I cried during the ceremony as she walked down the aisle and Prince William saw her by her side. I dunno why! I’m such a mushy or soft hearted person to love stuff like that. :)) I cry easily with love movies. Hahahah I’m so weird. :P Just. That wedding was phenomenal. I was crying and screaming at the same time… and i guess my dad got annoyed of me -_- I was hogging the tv the whole day. I think i watched it for like 8 hours. :))) Including the highlights and reports. :))) ;) What i loved was the dress, Harry and William’s reaction, Pippa, and how happy and in love the looked with each other. ;)  

Hahahahah anyways…. you could skip those parts of me mumble jumbling about random stuff and my boredness.. :)))

…… I seriously have nothing to say anymore, cause my life pretty boring right now. Hahaha =)) So……… ENJOY! If i have any grammar problems or something doesn’t make sense, feel free to tell me right away. Thankss. :D

DON’T FORGET TO……V O T E & C O M M E N T! THANKS SO MUCH AND LOTS OF LOVE! <3 

~MISH :D

****==========****

“So… how’d it go?” Cristie and Jenna said.

“I ain’t tellin’ you anythin’ “ I said while sticking my tongue to them.

They gasped, “Did…- something happen? Did you kiss? Oooo Zander’s not gonna like that.”

“Are you guys crazy?? I don’t like him anymore. We are over. Am I blushing or something? Gosh dudes…!”

“Sorry, but how come you won’t tell us?” Jenna said.

“Cause there isn’t much to talk about.”

“Oh yeah, sure.” Cristie said.

“Oh yes, I’m sure.”

“Alright fine. We won’t push you.”

We?” Jenna said. Cristie shot her a look and Jenna sighed and walked away from with Cristie. “We’ll see you later Victoria!” they said.

“See you!” I replied. I got my stuff from my locker and walked over to my next class. And there he was. My hunk-iest boyfriend waiting for me at the door. Once I got to him. He put his arm around my shoulder. “So how’d it go with Stephen?”

“Yup, it was good. Not as bad as I expected.”

“Oh, that’s good. So are you guys okay already.”

I looked at his eyes, gave him a smile and made a quick nod. He smiled back and led me to my seat. “Hey we have to have a date soon” I said with a big smile.