Goody Addams x fem OC

By Elenamozz

Lilith is Wednsday's best friend. Lilith's parents are a demon who is her mother and an angel who is her fath... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

130 7 7
By Elenamozz

Goody Pov

In the year 1600

I had just finished doing the laundry. Mr. Crackstone, the owner of the mansion where my mother and I are forced to work, he forces me to wash the clean clothes again because, as he says, they are not clean enough. I can't deal with him anymore.His wife, Mrs. Valeria, is the sweetest person on the planet, but unfortunately she is very sick and can barely stand, my job is to take care of her, because she only wants me by her side, apart from her husband of course. You ask why I work as a maid in the mansion of the most powerful and evil man in town. Well, it all started with my father's obsession with alcoholic beverages, especially the most expensive wine in town. He drank so much that he ran out of money.And as the drink became like a drug for him, he started asking his good friend Crackstone for money. It ended up being a huge debt. When Crackstone asked my father for money back, he left that night and was never heard from again. no one from him since then.And my mother and I are obliged to work for free for 20 years for Crackstone, but he and his "kindness" give us a place to sleep and the food left over after their meals. I am very angry with my father. Two years ago I discovered that I have magical powers and with the help of my mother I realized that I am a witch like my grandmother. My mother told me to keep it a secret because we all know what happens to witches. My life is not wonderful but I love it to read stories to Mrs. Valeria. I learned to read by myself with the help of books from the library of the huge house. Since then, my favorite thing to do is to sit in the big armchair next to Mrs. Valeria's bed and read her favorite books.

Lilith Pov

This morning I just woke up. Wednesday enters my room without knocking on the door. I'm in bed, almost awake. Wednesday pulls me out of bed by the hand, this action makes me fall and hit the floor.

 "Oh, Wedns!! why would you do that?" I say standing up.

 I was very angry with her until I saw the expression on her face, she seemed a little scared, Wednesday scared, I don't really believe it.

 ''Wedns what happened?''

 "I had a vision, I was with Goody and she was asking me to bring you to the Gates mansion at nine o'clock in the evening. She said she needed you" 

"Me?" I ask worriedly

 ''Yes'' 

What could Goody want from me. I don't know what's going on, but I know I'll find out soon.

TIME SKIP

We were in Wednesday's room getting ready to go to the Gates mansion, in order to contact Goody without being in Wednesday's visions I have to do a ritual that I found and it doesn't need unicorn blood, this is a ritual ancient ones that only demons can do. For the ritual I need 7 candles that Enid, Wednesday's roommate, kindly offered, 9 magical herbs that I grow myself in the pots on the windowsill of my room and a talisman .

Wednesday has the talisman, her mother gave it to her but without telling her that it is a talisman, I immediately realized that it is a talisman because I am half demon, and demons feel when an object is cursed or it contains a certain magical power.Wednesday looks at me and I nod my head as a sign that I've taken everything and that I'm ready. Okay, now the operation : leave the school without being noticed.Wednesday and I are getting ready to leave, we put on some black jackets because it's cold outside and we take our backpacks. Wednesday goes to open the door and I follow her. We go out and walk slowly so we won't make noise. The halls of Nevermore are quiet and dark, they are so quiet that a drop of rain would be heard and they are so dark that you wouldn't see a person even if they were in front of you. And the fact that Wednesday is dressed only in black makes the job of seeing her much more difficult. But luckily she takes my hand and leads me to the exit.We made it to the exit of Nevermore without being spotted, the hard part is over, now we have to get to the mansion. It will be simple enough considering I have wings.

"Come here on Wednesday," I say, opening my arms.

''I hate this part,'' she says, but she comes to me and hugs me tightly and wraps her legs around my waist.

 Smiling, I spread my wings and soar into the black night sky. It was a cold night, but the sky was cloudless and the moon shone beautifully over the forest trees. It didn't take long to get there, the walk would have taken 10 minutes but because we chose to fly it only took 5 minutes.The mansion is big and the garden just as big. The garden is not taken care of so grass grows everywhere and weeds take over the ground and the long ivy climbs the fence and the gates. Me and Wednesday hardly pass through the garden, but eventually we arrive to the big house, which is also overgrown with ivy. The house has three floors, a garage and a basement, behind the house there is a dilapidated stable and a nest that barely holds on to the boards that supported it, being infested with termites and full of mold. Wednesday and I entered the big black doors of the mansion, which were easy to open considering that the door was rusty. We entered the mansion, it is very big but very old and full of dust and very dark, but through in the darkness you can distinguish the tapestries that represent black and red flowers on the high walls. In front of us is a wide staircase but the wood is not very reliable, it seems that it will break t any moment. as a living room in the times when the house was still inhabited.

In front of us is a wide staircase but the wood is not very reliable, it seems that it will break at any moment. as a living room in the times when the house was still inhabited.The room was spacious with a large window and a fireplace and a red sofa covered with large protective plastic sheets. Wednesday and I can have our ritual on the floor in the room.

"Willa, let's do it in the middle of the room"

"Okay" she says.

We take the candles and place them in a circle, after which we put the herbs in the middle. Wednesday gives me her talisman, and we sit inside the circle. Thing that came with us, lights the candles and I with Wednesday's talisman say an incantation in Latin dropping the talisman above the herbs.

"Addams Goddy voco, antecessorem sanguinis Addams Wednesday"

I say this three times in a row without stopping. When I finish saying the chant, the candles go out but without any current to extinguish them. I look at Wednesday and say

"I don't think it worked"

"Look behind" says a familiar voice.

Wednesday and I quickly turn around and in front of us is none other than Goody Addams. She looks exactly as I saw her in the vision but now it seems she is much more transparent.Me and Wednesday get up but we don't leave the circle.

"You called us," says Wednesday.

"Why?" I asked.

"As I think you know Wednesday and I hope I told you, I have a problem that I tried to solve while I was alive, although when I died I thought I had solved it, but unfortunately I was wrong, and some people who were dear to me died and I, being dead, could not save them. When you entered Wednesday's vision for the first time, I realized that you have an immense magical power that could be useful and even help me fix everything.''

"What do you mean by that?" asked Wednesday.

''I mean Lilith can save me from death in battle and defeat Crackstone before he gets to you.''

My head was full of new information , why does Goody want to kill him and how can I save her from death if she is already dead. 

''Explain to me one more time, please,'' I say, dizzy with this information.

 Goody's gaze softened. 

"Lilith dear, please help me from the past to defeat Crackstone and help me not to die in battle, because with your powers we can defeat him once and for all and no one will ever be able to bring him back to life" 

I was very confused at that moment but I understood something, and I know that I have only known Goody for a short time but I really like her and I want to help her. And from what I heard Wednesday is also in danger so I will do everything I can to help and save Wednesday.

''What should I do?'' I ask determinedly.

 "Excellent" she says.

 "Hey, wait a minute, Lily, what are you doing?" asked Wednesday.

 I know that she uses a voice without emotions as usual, but I know that she is worried. 

"Well Wednesday, as you can see, I will help your ancestors and defend you" 

"I don't need you to defend me," she says, trying to pretend she doesn't care, but her eyes betray her. 

''So what do I have to do ?''

 "Lily!!" 

"Wednesday please I want to do this" 

"Tomorrow you will receive a letter with everything you need to know, because now we don't have time" and as she says this she disappears and the candles light up.

 Thing was there and asks what happened. It seems that the spell took only those  who were in the circle and practically stopped time here because the candles lit up, because they were not even extinguished for Thing or more precisely in this dimension, interesting. Wednesday rises from the floor and she crosses her hands under her chest. I know she is mad at me. 

"Willa please don't be mad at me"

 "I'm not mad at you Lilith, I'm worried"

 "Willa, you don't have to worry, I will go to the year 1625 to help your ancestors who has to defeat Creckstone, and that way I will save you and her, and after I save the world I will come back''

 Wednesday looks at me but knows there's no way she's going to make me change my mind. I really want to help Wednesday's ancestors because I feel like this whole Crackstone thing has something to do with the monster, and angels are never wrong , so most likely if I defeat him, the monster won't be there anymore and Wednesday will be safe, and that's all I want for Wednesday to be safe. What can go wrong?

................................................................................................................................................................

Word Count:1888

Try to beat this @T0gaHlmlk0choochoo

Now I'm the one laughing.

By the way, I hope you liked this chapter, let me know if I have some mistakes, English is not my first language.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 24 30
Wednesday Addams was always a child of the forest. They'd spend hours among the trees, climbing, foraging, hunting. Their family always taught them t...
891 33 5
Amber has been a faithful servant of the Morningstar family sense the beginning. Lilith bright her into the house after she was sold by her family. S...
10.9K 556 20
𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐒𝐞: π“π‘πž π€πππšπ¦π¬ π…πšπ¦π’π₯𝐲 Lilith Winters was seen as a murder in some eyes for her families death, but also...
22.5K 672 23
Morticia Addams, the newly appointed principal of Nevermore has decided to enroll her son, Pugsley and (Y/N) into Nevermore so that the family would...