Jungkook's six hyungs || jung...

By littlesnowflake__

Everyday story of jungkook and his six hyungs who is extremely over protective of jungkook and can go to any... More

Introduction
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
🥳
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
.....
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
🥺
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
.....
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
🥳🥳🥳
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
.....
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166

Special Chapter

3K 92 22
By littlesnowflake__

Hey guys!!!! Thanks a lot for reporting the account! The person reached out and apologised and it's all good now. You guys are the absolute best!!! Also, a special chapter as I promised! Love yaa💜💜

Bear with me guys, this isn't edited 🤧

'Hyung I am not well' mumbled Namjoon as he was being scolded by Hoseok. They had been practicing the dance for hours and Namjoon was stuck at the single mistake causing all of them to lag behind.

Hoseok was furious and others were tired too. Namjoon, though hid the fact that he wasn't feeling well this morning. His muscles were all sore and his body ached. He first dismissed the thought thinking it's just because of the strain from the practice but it prolonged till evening and now he was feeling his breath hot and throat dry as he surpassed his coughs to the most extent.

'Kim Namjoon!, Why can't you just concentrate on the damn practice. Why are you lagging. If you have no interest in practicing you can leave from here and never return back. I don't want to look at your face even for a second longer. You know better not to neglect your work. Jimin, is Ill but he is dancing better than you. You are pulling us back. Do you even know how hard I worked on the choreography? It's easier to choreograph for 6 members. Just get the fuck out Namjoon!!! yelled Hoseok and instantly regretted the words he spat.

Hoseok was tired and the stress was eating him up. Namjoon was adding more to that stress and he scolded or more like spat the most hurtful words to the younger. He regretted all those words instantly but his ego didn't let him apologize.

Namjoon looked around and gazed at all the confused expressions of his bandmates and confused it as hateful glares. He didn't even take a second to run out of the dance room to the washroom. Jin's calling felt distinct to him as he ran further and away.

Once Namjoon ran away, Yoongi tried going behind him but a painful whimper from Jimin made him stop as he embraced Jimin who was sobbing because of the pain in his head and all the screaming.

Jin glared at Hoseok and Hoseok looked down as a tear fell from his eyes but he managed to hide it and give his attention to Jimin.

Yoongi held Jimin in his embrace trying to calm him down as Jimin clutched his head in pain. Jin was soothingly talking to him and Taehyung was searching around for the medicines and Jungkook was out to get a couple of water bottles as the one they had was empty. Hoseok also apologised to Jimin for screaming and assured him that everything was fine.

Taehyung finally found the medicine and rushed towards Taehyung who was instantly met with a gasping Jungkook because of running with water bottles. They managed to feed Jimin the tablet and put him to sleep.

It was silent for a few minutes and Jin decided to take matters into his own hands.

"Tae, Kook takes Jimin to the dorm and stays with him. If he wakes up call any of us" said Jin and both of them followed. Jungkook carried Jimin with ease and Taehyung drove towards the dorm.

Namjoon on the other hand broke down miserably in the washroom with hands on his mouth to silence his sobs. He didn't realise that he was feeling lower than before and he fainted in the washroom stall with no one around.

"Hoseok! Namjoon is a part of us and I won't tolerate the way you speak to your dongsaengs. Would you like it if I say, its easier to cook for 6 members than 7?" Scolded Jin and Hoseok looked down with shame.

"I am sorry hyung, I didn't mean it. I was just stressed" accepted Hoseok with tears falling continuously from his eyes.

"Whatever the reason maybe Hoseok but that is not the way to talk to anyone. We are all here having millions of armies because of him. He is a core member of our group" remained Jin and Hoseok had nothing to say other than to regret his actions.

"Hoseok, you are gonna stay here. Practice all night and come up with 5 new choreography for the same song without any breaks! No water no food. Then I want you to sincerely apologise to Namjoon and then do whatever you want" spat Yoongi and walk out. Jin glared at him and Hoseok immediately started practicing the dance. Jin walked out in search of Yoongi.

'Yoon, that's a bit harsh bud' voiced out Jin and Yoongi sighed.

"I know hyung. Don't worry, I will be back with some food for him after 2 hours. Let him reflect on himself till then' spoke Yoongi and Jin nodded.

'Call Joonie' said Jin and Yoongi immediately dialled Namjoon's number. They tried 20 times and Namjoon didn't pick the call.

Yoongi sighed with worry.

'Lets leave him alone for sometime. You know he likes to be alone when he gets reprimanded' said Jin and Yoongi nodded followed by a chuckle.

'What?' asked Jin not to understand why Yoongi was chuckling and Yoongi smiled.

'Just remembering the first time when you scolded him he had locked himself in the bedroom sobbing and when he finally opened he ignored you all day and then jumped right on you when you were about to sleep' said Yoongi and Jin smiled too remembering the old times.

"He really acts tough but is a complete cinnamon roll for us" said Jin.

They both sighed and left not worrying much about Namjoon knowing he would come around but what they didn't know was that Namjoon's phone was silent and left in the dance room and he himself collapsed on the washroom floor.

Yoongi and Jin headed back to the dorm with food for the maknaes. They had a feast and were able to feed Jimin some soup. Once they put Jimin to sleep Yoongi packed a plate of food for Hoseok.

They both then headed to the candy store to get a  couple of candies for Hoseok knowing that was the younger's comfort food.

They made it to the dance room and their heart broke witnessing Hoseok dancing with full force as he was gasping for air. Jin offed the loud music which brought Hoseok to a halt.

He looked at the intruders as more tears spilt from his eyes as he managed to steady himself on his legs.

"Hobi" called Yoongi and extended his hands as Hoseok jumped into his hyungs arms and pulled him down on the ground. Yoongi held onto the younger and wiped the tears as Jin opened up the box and started feeding him.

Once finished Hoseok was looking away not meeting their gaze but a sudden scream stopped them from their conversation. They ran outside and their face pales.

There were a few staff carrying the fainted Namjoon as they panicked because the pulse was too low. Jin and Yoongi ran to their younger one but were pushed aside by the paramedics who immediately put Namjoon on a stretcher and took him to the ambulance.

The three followed the ambulance and Namjoon was immediately taken to the er and was hooked to the IV as the doctor gave a few precautions to their manager.

"What happened? Is he fine?" Asked Jin all worried.

"He is. It's because of the overworking and the stress. He has a fever and he fainted because of that. He will be fine in a few days with proper rest and care" informed the manager and left to buy the medicines which were given by the doctor.

"Hyung, I..I sc..scolded h..him" stuttered Hoseok blaming himself for the condition of the younger.

"Shh, shh!! It isn't your fault" whispered Jin and asked Yoongi to take him home.

After a few hours Namjoon woke up and Jin was gushing with thousands of questions. But something in Namjoon had changed. He just gave short replies to Jin and turned the other way pretending like he was asleep while he was thinking of all the words Hoseok spoke.

What they didn't know was that, Namjoon had been receiving a lot of hate from the haters. He had been scrolling down his Insta posts and the comments were bashful. His Twitter was no less. Everyone wanted him out of the group claiming he was a disgrace and was holding his members back. That was the reason he was overworking and fell ill. Hearing the same words from Hobi felt like someone had stabbed him into pieces and he made up his mind with something, none of them even thought of.

Namjoon was discharged and everyone tried talking to him, making up with him but Namjoon just was in his own daze of not being enough and pushed everyone out.

Everyone decided to give him some time for himself which only made him think that they were ignoring him.

Hoseok tried millions of times to apologise but was just dismissed by Namjoon's cold attitude.

They were immediately busy due to the concert being in less than a month and everyone seemed to forget totally of Namjoon because of the exhausting and never ending practice.

It was finally the concert day and Namjoon was about to do something unexpected. Jin and Yoongi had a talk about immediately addressing Namjoon after the concert but would it be too late?

It was the last day of the concert and they were all having an emotional moment to bid bye to the armies. Everyone spoke a bit being emotional and teary eyed.

The mic was passed to Namjoon and the words he uttered broke everyone.

"Hey Armies, I am Kim Namjoon the unworthy leader of this boy band. Even though I am not good looking like others, I have no talent in me you guys bought me till here. I don't deserve you guys at all. I love you all even though you don't. Yes, I accept I am not fit to be in this band as you all said. So, I decided something.

I thought of how beautiful this group would be as 6 members, Hoseok hyung would feel easy to choreograph the dance, the song writer will be easily able to divide the songs into each of them equally, Jin hyung would find it easy to cook for six of them. So, I am leaving this group. I don't want to hold back any of them. Goodbye army-ah' spoke Namjoon as he broke down in tears and was full on sobbing by the end.

All others were shocked and crying unknowingly. Before anyone could digest his words Namjoon was on a run.

He ran from the stage to the exit climbed into his car and was gone. His mobile wasn't with him and he was in complete tears and driving to nowhere.

All others left the stage and ran behind Namjoon but was unfruitful as he was gone. Forever?

It had been a week since Namjoon left. They had searched everywhere and couldn't find him. Namjoon's parents were devasted as they couldn't find their son.

Hoseok had locked himself in his room blaming himself for Namjoon's departure. The maknae line was able to give Hoseok company and keep an eye on him. Jin and Yoongi were blaming themselves.

Namjoon was in a hotel room. He hadn't came out of it from that day. He would barely eat and had lost all weight.

Finally, a news on Namjoon came out from the hotel he was staying. Someone leaked his whereabouts and all army's were surrounded the hotel demanding Namjoon to come out.

The manager finally was able to get into his hotel room and bring Namjoon with him. Others were all waiting for him in the company.

Namjoon just went along with the flow and let the manager drag him with him. He noticed the BTS members and smiled at them sadly.

"I am sorry hyung, I came back. I will leave once signing the contract hyung" spoke Namjoon as all their hearts broke.

"Namjoon, is your decision final?" Asked the manager and Namjoon nodded.

"Think again Joon, you are a part of this band. You leaving will break the band bud" spoke manager and walked out to leave the members alone.

Namjoon avoided eye contact and walked towards the door.

"Don't worry hyungs, I won't be back" spoke Namjoon and walked out of the room.

They were all stood like a statue not realising that if he leaves he will never be back. Namjoon was far away and his figure was fading.

As if Hoseok came out of the daze he ran towards Namjoon and backhugged him. Flinching Namjoon in the process.

"Hyung is sorry, forgive Hyung buddy. Forgive Hyung. Hyung didn't mean any of that baby. My baby, I can't live without you. Hyung loves you and it isn't difficult to choreograph for 7 members bun. My bud, my baby, don't leave. Hyung is sorry
Hyung loves you. I love you Joonie, don't leave. I am sorry, I am sorry. I was stressed bunny so I took out of you. I am sorry really sorry. You are my baby right, can't hyung say a few words to you in stress bun?? I am sorry don't leave don't" cried Hoseok as Namjoon's leg gave out and he collapsed on the ground.

Hoseok sat down with him and pulled him in his embrace as Namjoon shivered while crying. Hoseok held him in his embrace and sat down with him. He pulled him on his lap and Namjoon hugged Hoseok and burried his head on Hoseok's shoulder and cried.

Everyone surrounded them and Yoongi signed Hoseok to get up. He nodded and lifted Namjoon like a koala and started walking towards their car.

Everyone huddled up and they started driving towards the dorm as Namjoon still sobbed. Hoseok still embraced him, rubbing his back whispering sweet nothing's in his ear.

They entered the dorm and Hoseok settled on the couch with Namjoon on his lap and others sat around him. Jin was already in the kitchen preparing something for Namjoon looking at his physique where he had turned completly thin.

Jin burnt his hand in the process but didn't care. He was able to prepare some light food and Namjoon was calmed down by everyone surrounding him and consoling him.

Jin came with the food and fed Namjoon sweetly and Yoongi sent all the maknaes to his room. It was only hyung line.

"Buddy, why did you do that?' softly asked Jin and Namjoon hiccuped.

"They told Joonie bad, very bad. They called me not useful and ugly. They not nice hyung! Not nice." Said Namjoon and sobbed.

"Shhh!!! Shh!!! My baby, everyone loves you. Armies love you. They were so worried for you baby. So so worried. They love you!" said Jin.

"Also, who told you to look through the comments?" Asked Yoongi holding onto his anger. Namjoon shuddered and his himself in Hoseok's embarce.

"ME SOWWY" said Namjoon and started playing with Hoseok's clothes. He unknowingly slept in his hyungs brace feeling safe and secure.

"We need to look out on the comments hyung" said Yoongi and Jin nodded

"I will inform them' said Jin.

"I will be with him hyung' said Hoseok and carried Namjoon to his room.and slept with him.

The very next day everyone gave Namjoon all importance and sent him to therapy to help him out. The hyung line informed the company and sued all of them to tighten the cyber security which they were exposed to.

Namjoon was finally back and their bond just grew more.

Hey guys!!! How is it?? Also, say if I shld write more oneshots??🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 4.6K 48
The ups and downs of being Bangtan's little sister. There's no actual plot Just a bunch of one-shots
247K 8K 53
Y/n has six overprotective, loving, caring brothers. They would do anything to keep her safe. Specially from BTS. Though they hate Kim Taehyung th...
204K 7.5K 41
Miyeon escapes a dangerous family and tries to run away from gang life. Jungkook is a member of the Bangtan Family who saves her from inevitable deat...
202K 8.2K 27
Namjoon's brothers decide to help him relieve his stress with an unusual method. - Contains littlespace.