Kamen rider Geats X Senki Zes...

By JustyTurner

What is your desire? Is your desire to be a famous musician the world has even seen? A hero to save lives? Or... More

Protagonist: Geats
Harem
Prologue: Fight until death
Chapter 1: Ready, sing
Chapter 2: Desire Grand Prix
Chapter 3: Never Replace her
Chapter 4: Hard to be a hero
Chapter 6: A ninja hero
Chapter 7: Music is hope
Chapter 8: A threeway battle
Chapter 9: Hatching the secret
Chapter 10: Abandon
Chapter 11: Friends stay together
Chapter 12: A gunslinger date
Chapter 13: Y/n's day out with the girls
Chapter 14: A full on attack
Chapter 15: A little fire power

Chapter 5: The Nehushtan armor

1.8K 37 10
By JustyTurner

We see Genjuro within the control room and standing beside Ryoko as they were looking at the screen and seeing the Nehushtan armor in the hands of a mysterious teenage girl which shocks Genjuro as the last time he saw the armor was 2 years ago.

Genjuro: (shocked) How can this be possible?! How can the Nehushtan armor be in the hands of this girl.

Ryoko: I'm not too sure but this could be a problem to all of us. Knowing that armor is extremely powerful, Hibiki, Tsubasa and Geats are in big trouble.

Genjuro stare at the armor as he gets flashes backs of the chaos happened at the Zwei Wing concert where lives where lost all because of the armor that they were testing on. Genjuro forms a fist of frustration but calms down and says to Ryoko.

Genjuro: Right now they are on their own. We can't do nothing but hope they can make it out there alive

Ryoko: (smile) I'm sure they will. You can count on them.

Genjuro agrees as they have no choice but to look at the screen and hole that the trio will survive this battle.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

Tsubasa, Hibiki and Geats stood there and staring at a mysterious teenage girl wearing what Tsubasa calls it the Nehushtan armor as she stood there with a smirk on her face as everything was slient.

Geats: Sooooo.......got a name?

???: Are you for real?! I'm wearing one od the other powerful relics ever and you don't say nothing but wanting to know my name?!

Geats: Hey it's nice to get to know my enemies names before we have a battle, right?

Chris: (sigh) The names Chris and I've come here to destroy you three.

Hibiki: But why? Aren't you like me and Tsubasa?

Chris: (smirk) No. I work with someone who trained me to use thie armor. But hey, let's have some fun.

She snap her fingers and a large army of Noise came raining down and crash around them. Tsubasa, Hibiki and Geats were back to back as Noise stood up and then surrounded them and they were ready for a battle.

Geats: So got a plan girls?

Tsubasa: We deal with the Noise and the Nehushtan armor.

Hibiki: O-Okay but don't you think there 8s too many Noise?

Geats: (Pulls out shield armor buckle) Maybe, but that's not gonna stop us kicking their butt's.

He pulled out his Magnum buckle and slide it onto his Desire driver.

Desire driver: Set.

Geats: Henshin!

Desire driver: Magnum, Ready, fight.

Geats: Now, here comes the highlights.

He fired at a fee Noise with hid Magnum shooter and the battle began with Tsubasa charging towards a few and cutting them down with her sword. She dodges the Noise's strikes and cuts them down while Geats rushes towards them and then slides on the floor and fire his Magnum shooter upwards, taking them out as they turn into dust.

Then a large Noise attempt to crush him but he rolled backwards, dodging the Noise's large fist and then he fired a few shots at it in the face. Then he spin around, lifted up hid left arm as an arm gun is deployed and he fired a few shots at the Noise.

Then Hibiki rush by him and punching the large Noise in the face, turning into dust and then she land behind Geats.

Geats: Nice one Hibiki. Let's show these Noise what we can do.

Hibiki: (smirk) Right behind you!

Hibiki goes on to strike blows at Noise that were getting close to them while Geats fired more of his Magnum shooter as they continue doing this. Then Geats kneel down as Hibiki use his shoulders to leap up high in the air while Geats stood up and fired a clean shot as the bullet goes through five Noise while Hibiki punches the ground, costing a huge shockwave like blast that sent the Noise flying.

More Noise came towards them which give Geats an idea as he spins his Desire driver around.

Desire driver: Revolve on.

Geats: Hibiki, grab my hand ans spin me around.

She blushed when he ask her that but she comply as she grab his hand and then she spin him around. While doing that he fired bullets out of his legs, taking out the Noise around them as they get shot many times.

This goes on for a while and after Hibiki let's go of him he leaps up in the air and then land onto the ground and sees just in time as the Noise turn into ashes.

Geats: Great job Hibiki. We sure show them never mess with us.

Hibiki: (smile) Yeah! That's was so cool!

Hibiki: (thought) I hold his hand! Oh my god it also felt good as well.

Chris is angered by this but suddenly turn to see Chris launches towards her but she summons blade like tentacles at her which cost her to block each attack which make her stumble backwards while Chris walks towards her.

Chris: (smirk) Looks like your on your own now.

???: Think again!

Suddenly Na-Go burst out of the bushes and slashed at her with her claws which cost Chris to leap away from her as Na-Go stood up straight and said.

Na-Go: Looks like we're not late for the party, meow.

Chris: (thought) Who the hell is this weird rider.

Buffa: Geats!

Soon Buffa and Tcyoon rushes over towards Hibiki and Geats and then look over to Chris and the Nehushtan armor that she is wearing.

Tcyoon: What is that she is wearing?

Buffa: No idea but it seems powerful.

Geats: Apparently its called the Nehushtan armor. Whatever it is it has the capability to summon Noise.

Tcyoon: (surprised) Wow that's soo cool!

Buffa: (hits Tycoon at the back of the head) Hey! Your saying that to an enemy.

Tcyoon: Ow! I was just thinking it's cool!

Tsubasa: I don't need any riders to help. This is my fight.

Na-Go: It's our fight Tsubasa. This armor ruined all of us and now it's our job to take it back.

Tsubasa falls slinet but soon agrees as all of them gathered together and ready for a fight while Chris smirked and summons more Noise behind her.

Chris: (smirk) This will be interesting. Attack!

The Noise run pass her while Tsubasa, Hibiki and the riders charge towards the Noise and they clash. They battle the Noise as Geats swing his legs up towards the Noise, shooting at them with Buffa chopping them down with his Zombie breaker wne Tcyoon leaping over them and firing arrows at the Noise while we see Hibiki striking powerful punches at the Noise while Na-Go and Tsubasa is seen cutting them down with their blades. Tsubasa noticed Na-Go's fighting style and its familiar to Kanade.

Still all of them continuing battling the Noise while more and more came ans soon they get overwhelmed by a lot of Noise and they group up while the Noise surrounded them.

Tcyoon: This is bad.

Buffa: There's too many of them! Anyone got a plan?

Geats: We could ask them to retreat for us.

Buffa: There's no time for jokes Geats!

Tsubasa sees they are surrounded so she had no choice but to step forward, leaving them and walk a few steps and then stop and then rasied hee sword into the sky.

Tcyoon: Um what is she doing?

Geats: Oh no.

Then she started to sing which Geats, Na-Go and Buffa were familiar with as Na-Go called out to her.

Na-Go: Tsubasa don't sing that!

Tcyoon: Why, what is that song?

Buffa: It's the forbidden song that was used 2 years ago. What we witnessed, it cost someone to lose her ability to sing but she would be dead if weren't for Geats.

Tcyoon is shocked by this and before any of them could do anything. Geats rushes towards her while Tsubasa was almost done and there was a energy appear above her and she was close of finishing it when Geats tackle her to the ground but this interruption cost a huge blast that wipe out all the Noise around them.

There was a huge light that blinded everyone and soon the light disappeared while Chris remove her face and stare in shock to see all of her Noise were gone. She was frustrated by this and runs off while Geats is seen laying on top of Tsubasa as he slowly sat up while he lifted Tsubasa up and sees blood pouring out of her mouth and eyes.

He sees that she is unconscious as he picked up Tsubasa and then turn everyone else.

Geats: We need to take her to the hospital and fast.

(Sometime later)

We see Tsubasa in the hospital bed and resting as the forbidden song only made her lose consciousness and luckily she love or didn't lose her ability to sing. While she is laying there resting we see Y/n enter her room with some flowers and walk up to her bed and sat down next to her.

Soon Tsubasa started to wake up and then she open her eyes and turn to see Y/n sitting next to her.

Y/n: Hey there. You alright?

Tsubasa: My body......I can't move.

Y/n: Don't worry. The doctors say you will be able to move in a few weeks. I got you some flowers, unfortunately i didn't know what type of flowers you like so I got some Nemophila flowers since, blue is your thing.

Tsubasa:..............

Y/n: I'll set them on a pot next to you.

Tsubasa: Why are you being soo nice to me?

Y/n: Huh?

Tsubasa: I attacked you in the highway a while back and yet you seem to be nice to me. Why?

Y/n: (shrugged) Because we're a team. True we are riders but we are fighting to protect humanity right? Its better we work together and be like a team.

Tsubasa: So....your not mad?

Y/n: (smirk) Hey I'm not a type of guy who hold grudges to you or to anyone. I'm a guy who helps out and protect lives even if they are assholes or not. It's what heroes do.

Tsubasa: I see.

They were slinet for a moment and then Y/n gets up and tells her.

Y/n: I'll leave you to rest. Kanade, Hibiki and I will come by and visit you.

He turns and make his leave but then Tsubasa calls out to him.

Tsubasa: Tell me. Is Kanade Na-Go? Is she a rider?

Y/n:.........Yes. I'm sorry.

Tsubasa: No need. I'm just glad she's doing alright. And Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

He turn to her and to his surprised she smiled at him and then tells him.

Tsubasa: (smile) Thank you.......I'm terribly sorry for blaming you 2 years ago and thank you for everything.

Y/n just simply smiled, noded to her and then leave. Soon Tsubasa heart skip a beat to see Y/n smile as she lay there and gets some rest.

We cut to Y/n leaving the Hospital when Kanade approaches him.

Kanade: (smile) She's doing alright?

Y/n: Yeah. I told her that you are a kamen rider. Figured I spare you from telling her face to face.

Kanade: How does she take it?

Y/n: (smile) She's glad for it.

Kanade: (smile) I'm glad for that.

???: You must be Geats correct?

He then turn to see Genjuro walking up to him as he reply.

Y/n: It depends who I'm I speaking to?

Genjuro: (smile) The names Genjuro and I've came here to thank you for saving Tsubasa.

Y/n: (smirk) No problem.

Genjuro: Still I've came here because I wish to tell you about the Nehushtan armor.

Y/n: You know that armor?

Genjuro: Indeed. You see, 2 years ago we worked on the Nehushtan armor underneath the Zwei Wing concert which we use Kanade and Tsubasa song to give some energy to the armor. Unfortunately something went wrong and....Well I think you can figure out the rest.

Y/n: I see. So how did it got in the hands of this Chris girl?

Genjuro: That's what we're trying to figure out. Still knowing the threat so far and how well you qnd your rider friends work well with Tsubasa and Hibiki, we made a decision.

Y/n: And that is?

???: It's a possibility there is a huge threat so we decided for both our organisations to work together.

Then Tsumuri came up to them along with two security guards as Tsumuri smiled and then said.

Tsumuri: (smile) For now on, both Riders and Symphogears will work together to deal both the Noise, Jyamato and this mysterious threat together as one.

To be continued..........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.6K 31
Y/n was a normal teenager boy, however he never had the hopes of becoming a hero because he believed his quirk wasn't that strong. But that didn't st...
40.1K 757 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...
12.2K 517 33
Htaed Riapsed Tliug Worros Noitalosi Noitcurtsed Rise... Corruption --- Fear. A simple four letter word and yet, can do... So much. It can silence v...
1.4K 25 12
"The story is about a boy who woke up in an unknown game he had signed up to be involved. In this game it's life or death, and he has to survive till...