Accidental Wife [ RyuRyeong F...

By 1tznmive_ff

A group of adult teens went to a party and they all got toooo drunk and something happened that Ryujin regret... More

Introduction⭐
β™”1β™”
β™”2β™”
β™”3β™”
β™”4β™”
β™”5β™”
β™”7β™”
β™”8β™”
β™”9β™”
β™”10β™”
β™”11β™”
β™”12β™”
β™”13β™”
β™”14β™”
β™”15β™”
β™”16β™”
β™”17β™” { α΄‘ΙͺΙ΄Κ€ΙͺΙ΄α΄€ }
β™”18β™”
β™”19β™”
β™”20β™”* FINAL *

β™”6β™”

332 7 0
By 1tznmive_ff

3rd Person POV:
" LEE CHAEYEON "

Their both heads turned to an angry Chaeryeong. She ran towards the older then pushed away from Ryujin.

Luckily, Chaeryeong didn't pushed her sister too hard that she'll fall down and have amnesia or something worse.

She wrapped her one arm behind Ryujin's shoulder. Ryujin's head is now resting on the older's chest.

" What The Fuck You Doing To Her, HUH??!! " Chaeryeong yelled. Ryujin got startled by her scream.

" Chae-Chaeryeong-yah, it's not what you think- "

Chaeyeon's sentence for cut off as they all heard Ms. Lee & Mr. Lee ran into the kitchen.

" What's all this screaming about?? " Ms. Lee said with a worried look.

" oh I don't know " the fox-looking woman said sarcastic.

" Why don't you ask that HOE WHO'S TRYNA MARK MY WIFE "  Chaeryeong said, pointing at Chaeyeon.

" Chaeyeon, is that true?? " Mr. Lee asked sternly.

" What uh No Hell no, I would never do something likE ThaT " Chaeyeon lied.

Everyone already knew it was a lie then the old man turned to Ryujin.

He saw that the younger was crying a bit due to Chaeryeong's yelling.

" Ryujin-yah, what did she do to you?? " Mr. Lee asked with a soft tone.

She sniffed then wiped her tears.

" Well " the younger sniffed.

" When we were done washing the dishes, she just put her arms around my waist then tried to give me a hickey "

Then Ryujin immediately breakdown into tears. Her head rested on the older's chest.

Chaeryeong was caressing the crying younger's head. Then the Lee Family turned their heads to Chaeyeon.

" Lee Chaeyeon, how could you be this careless??!! You're already know she's your sister's wife!! " Mr. Lee yelled in anger.

" Yea, I know " Chaeyeon replied.

" then why did you try to mark her??!! " Ms. Lee yelled as well.

" Bcuz I want to " Chaeyeon replied casually.

Mr & Ms. Lee was 100% raging at their eldest daughter who's very caring and a softie.

Now what had happened to her. Ryujin was still crying & Chaeryeong was still there, comforting her.

" Mother, Father, I think it's time for us to go home. Thanks for supporting our marriage " Chaeryeong said.

They both turned their heads to Chaeryeong who's hugging the younger on her chest.

" Oh No problem, sweetie. Drive safe " Ms. Lee said with a smile. Mr. Lee also smile.

" Ok bye " Chaeryeong said while looking at Chaeyeon for one last time. Then she took Ryujin to her car.

They hopped into the car & saw Ryujin's tears rolling down. Chaeryeong looked at the younger then sighed.

Her hands cupped the younger's face then turned to her head to face the older.

" Look at me, Shin Ryujin " Chaeryeong said.

Ryujin's eyes went up to see the older's face.

" Don't cry, jagi-yah. It's all over now " Chaeyeon said while wiping the younger's tears with her thumb.

" Is there anything that could make you feel happy?? " Chaeryeong said with a soft tone.

Ryujin's eyes widened. She suddenly found that the older is acting nice towards her.

Ryujin thought about the question  for awhile.

" Mocha bread " she said, puffing her cheeks.

Chaeryeong giggled at the younger then let go of her face.

" Ok then we'll go to the bakery " she said, starting the car.

Ryujin smiled at the older. Chaeryeong also gave a small smile then she begin to drive.

_________

They both went into the bakery. Well, it was Ryujin who ran inside first. Chaeryeong was just following her behind.

She walked in & saw the younger looking around. At this point, she looks like a lost puppy in Chaeryeong's eyes.

A minute later, the younger found her beloved mocha bread then show it to the older.

Chaeryeong just nodded then took the bread to the counter.

" Ok that'll be $20 " the cashier said.

Chaeryeong took her money then paid the lady. Ryujin looked at her with guilty eyes.

She felt the needs to pay her back. After the older paid for the bread, she took Ryujin's hand.

" Aww are you two a couple?? " the lady asked with a smile.

They both turned around. The younger's cheek were red so she looked at the ground.

" Oh uh we're married, thanks " Chaeryeong said with a small smile. The lady clapped her hands.

" Congrats, I hope y'all have a healthy marriage " she said.

" oh we will " Chaeryeong said then she walked out of the bakery, holding hands with Ryujin.

Chaeryeong looked down a bit to her right to see the younger's head hung low.

" Baby, what's wrong?? " she asked.

She lifted up her chin then saw that Ryujin's cheeks were red.

She smirked then leaned forward a bit. Her face was like a tomato right now.

She saw that Ryujin closed her eyes. She felt bad for planning to leave the younger hanging so she smashed her lips with hers.

Ryujin's eyes were widened but she closed her eyes again. She kissed her back then they both shared a passionate kiss.

Then, they both break the kiss. Chaeryeong looked at the younger who's frozen.

She laughed at the younger's reaction until she turned to the older.

" it's not funny, that was my first kiss " Ryujin said.

Chaeryeong's eyes widened.

" That was Your First Kiss??!! " Chaeryeong asked.

" Yea, but I like my first kiss with you for some reason " she said.

Chaeryeong locked eyes with Ryujin's eyes.

" You sure?? " the older asked. The younger nodded.

" Glad you like it cuz that was my first kiss too " Chaeryeong said with a smile then she start the car.

Ryujin looked at her in shock then she turned to the window, trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

_________

They both made it home then saw Yulia & Yeji were watching TV, cuddling with each other.

" Hey we're home " Chaeryeong said.

Their heads turned to Chaeryeong & Ryujin. " Hey Chaeryeong " Yeji said.

" Hey Ryujin " Yulia said in sync.

" Hey girls " Ryujin greeted back.

" Yea, hey Yeji " Chaeryeong said, walking upstairs.

Ryujin and the others watching Chaeryeong walking upstairs and close the door.

Ryujin looked at the 3 girls cuddling.

" Sooo do y'all do something other than... " Ryujin peeked at the TV.

" Watching Zootopia?? " Ryujin finished her sentence. Yulia & Yeji looked at her.

" Oh of course not, we just talk then watch the movie " Yeji said.

" Yea and tbh, we never knew model like Yeji unnie have good taste in movies " Jisu said. 

Yuna nodded happily as she snuggled onto Yeji.

" Yuna-yah, don't you have a crush on Jisu?? " Ryujin asked.

Yuna looked embarrassed that her sister had just exposed her. Jisu looked at Yuna.

" Is that true?? " Jisu asked.

Yuna just nodded. " You can be honest with me, unnie. You looked like you love Yeji unnie more " Yuna said, hanging her head low.

Jisu giggled then signaled Yeji to stand up. The older nodded then stood up.

Jisu sat next to Yuna then lifted up her chin.

" Yuna-yah, I want you to know something that I've always been keeping it to myself lately " Jisu said with smile.

Yuna looked at Jisu's face as she's ready to get rejected.

" I love you " she said.

The younger's eyes were widened as she heard the 3 most loving words. 

" I - I love you too, unnie " Yuna said with a smile.

After that, she quickly kissed Jisu's lips with no hesitation. Jisu smiled between the kiss then kissed the younger back.

Yeji & Ryujin looked at Yulia & clapping their hands. Yeji's heart felt broken a bit as she knew she couldn't have her chance with them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 284 12
Ryujin X fem! Reader X Yeji Description: You are Itzy's manager and are always by their side. But what happens when your responsibilities undergo a c...
11.8K 541 20
Ryujin faces a lot of family issues and has noone to support or love her. Lia is full of positive energy and has her friends around her all the time...
60.9K 2.1K 61
"she's just a girl. but not like those thirsty girls on the dancefloor looking for a walking bank, the gold-diggers. She's a businesswoman, a great o...
86.5K 4.8K 60
A one year contract of marriage, two different girls who were forced to marry each other. Will everything end up good or they end up badly? This sto...