Healing Love

By BewitchedbyElliott9

What happens when Chase ends up hurting his leg in a snowboarding accident and ends up falling for the nurse... More

Chapter One: "Accidents" Happen/Meeting Rose
Chapter Two: Risking it All
Chapter 3: Bed Bath becomes steamy/ Their pact
Chapter 4: Like a Virgin
Chapter 5: The Talk/Veronica is Arrested
Chapter 6: Sick
Chapter 7: I love you
Chapter 8: Back In Action
Chapter 9: Dover Day 2/ Will You be my girlfriend
Chapter 10: The Threat/ Raining on Sunday
Chapter 11: Rain Delays lead to Victory/ Dover
Chapter 12: The Hearing
Chapter 13: Lucky Number 3
Chapter 14: Off to see the Wizard
Chapter 15: Bedrest
Chapter 16: Marry Me
Chapter 17: Kanasas Pole
Chapter 18: Cover me in Confetti
Chapter 19: A New Job
Chapter 20: Charleston
Chapter 21: Darlington Day 1
Chapter 22: Mothers Day win
Chapter 23: It Must Be Exhausting Always Rooting For The Anti Hero
Chapter 24: Its Just A Bunch of Hocus Pocus
Chapter 25: Sleepy Hallow
Chapter 26: Conjruing Another Win
Chapter 27: You're my Lobster
Chapter 28: Gender Reveal
Chapter 29: Poconos
Chapter 30: Five More Minutes/Emotional Pole
Chapter 31: Emotional Win
Chapter 32: Who You'd Be Today
Chapter 33: You Should Be Here to Drink a Beer
Chapter 34: Baby bonding/ Surprise now that explains a lot
Chapter 35: Victory Lane Surprises
Chapter 37: Bringing the Babies Home
Chapter 38: Pole Championship
Chapter 38: The Champion
Chapter 39: Celebrating Chase
Chapter 40: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 41: Merry Christmas Eve/Happy Birthday Rose
Chapter 42: Baby's First Christmas/Loosing the baby
Chapter 43: First Day of Honeymoon in Dublin Ireland
Chapter 44: Kilkenny City, Wicklow Mountains and Glendalough
Chapter 45: Last Day in Ireland
Chapter 46: Rome Italy
Chapter 47: Anient Rome,Pisa and Juliets House before driving to Naples
Chapter 48: Mt Vesuvius/Pompeii and Gondla Rides
Chapter 49: Lazy Rivers,Water Slides and Helicopter Rides
Chapter 51: Monaco/ Monte Carlo
Chapter 52: Beachin it on the French Riviara
Chapter 53: Canes, St Tropez arriving in Paris
Chapter 54: Exploring Paris
Chapter 55: Disneyland Paris
Chapter 56: Wine Tasting, Siene River Diner Cruise, driving to Amsterdam
Chapter 57: Exploring Amsterdam before driving to Munich
Chapter 58: Munich, Berlin Wall, Flying to Athens
Chapter 59: Athens
Chapter 60: Seeing Athens by Water/Flight to Santorini
Chapter 61: Santorini Day 1
Chapter 62: Volcanoes, Beaches and Flight to Cairo
Chapter 63: Seeing the Pyramids and a Cruise on the Nile
Chapter 64: Cairo by Camelback before heading off to Jerusalem
Chapter 65: Jerusalem and Bethlehem
Chapter 66: Nazareth and Gaililee
Chapter 67: Jerusalem, Masada, Dead Sea and arrival to Jordan
Chapter 68: Exploring Jordan
Chapter 69: Dead Sea Spa Day before flight home to Dawsonville
Chapter 70: Arriving back home to Dawsonville
Chapter 71: DNA
Chapter 72: Results

Chapter 50: Leave the Gun, Take the Canolli

58 0 0
By BewitchedbyElliott9

Chase's POV:

The next morning Chase  and Rose wake up eat a quick breakfast.   They then put their bathing suits on again and head out to the lazy river first.   They float around for an hour before heading to do the slide a few more times.   They went down it five times total.   They final time they stayed in the sea a little longer just floating.   They then head back to the hotel.   Rose  puts their bathing suits in a zip loc bag to keep them from getting the rest of their clothes wet.   They then shower quickly.   They change into their outfits and pack the rest.   They do a quick scan of the room making sure they had everything.   They then head to check out.  Once that was done Chase  puts the luggage in the trunk.

They left their car parked at the hotel parking garage.  The wait out front of the hotel where their tour leader picked them up.  They then drove  in a comfortable air-conditioned car along the Ionian Sea.    A little later they reached Savoca, a medieval town hidden in the mountains.

The first point of the tour  was the world famous Bar Vitelli, where Michael Corleone asked Apollonia's father her hand in marriage.   They were able to  taste lemon granita, a traditional Sicilian dessert that the shooting team ate every day during the filming.   They then were able to  sightsee the mirror monument for F.F. Coppola, enjoy the breathtaking view of the Ionian coast from the main square of Savoca, and start to walk along these fabulous streets to the ancient church St.Nicholas, where the famous couple married.   Chase and Rose were snapping pictures left and right.   Chase had also taken plenty of selfies of him and Rose.

"This is awesome.  I am glad we did this." Rose  says as they walked.

"I know me too.  When I tell Ryan this later he is going to be jealous." Chase  says as they continued.

They then arrive at one  of the best wine bars in Savoca with a terrace opening  to the unforgettable romantic sea view, where they taste ddifferent types of excellent Sicilian wines accompanied by traditional food of the island (meat and cheese delicacies, vegetables, fresh bread, olives and olive oil).

They then  continued  the tour in Forza D'Agro, another picturesque mountain town that also was the place for the scenes of the Godfather.  They explored  the historic square, the ancient monastery and churches, walked the abandoned streets, and enjoyed the unique atmosphere of Sicilian villages that was here some hundreds years ago.   They then arrive to one of the best fish restaurants in Sicily to taste many many kinds of traditional fish dishes, surely with a company of fine Sicilian wines.  Madison only took sips of wine here and there.   They then head to the next part of the tour the driving part.   Rose  was going to be the one behind the wheel.   They get into a vintage Fiat 500 that they would be riding in throughout the remainder of the tour.

Rose  follows  the tour leader's car to discovering the beautiful villages of Savoca and Forza D'Agrò.    Madison was happy she was able to drive one of the vintage Fiat 500, which was the most adored car in Italy.

Rose  cruised  along the roads passing prickly pear plants and almond trees that typify this gorgeous region.   She  made sure that she had  the roof open and the windows down so they could feel the sun and breeze on their faces as they enjoyed the relaxing drive through Sicily's charming roads with your eye-catching and stylish retro car. They stopped here and there to  take photos.

They saw the Sicilian countryside as they drove through  Savoca.  Savoca is a small town of strong artistic and historical interest, surrounded by orange, almond, and olive trees. The city preserves Medieval, Renaissance, and Baroque remains and is famous for the crypt where the embalmed corpses of Savoca's upperclass nobles from XVIII and XIX century are exhibited.

While in Savoca you must stop for more of the Lemon granita at the famous bar "Vitelli'', one of Coppola's favorite places.  Taking more pictures as they sat in the exact spot where Al Pacino informed Apollonia's father that his name was Michael Corleone and threatened him with an untimely death.    They then stopped again at the Church of Santa Lucia, where the scene of the wedding between Michael Corleone and Apollonia took place. 

They then drove to Forza Diagram, a typical village on the  east Sicilian coast which was selected by the director to shoot some scenes of the Godfather II and III.  They continue on to see the Baroque Chiesa Madre and the Castle built in XVI century.  As they headed back they admired the magnificent views of the Ionian Sea, Taormina, and Calabria.   They finally arrive back at the beginning and then are taken back to their hotel.

****************************

Chase's POv:

They go to their car.

"You okay to drive baby?" Rose asks Chase .

"Yeah I think I sobered up." Chase  asks.

"Okay." Rose says.

They get into the car.   They head out to their next destination.   Since they were headed to France next Chase  decided to make a unscheduled stop at a place that was on both of their bucket lists.    Rose  had falling asleep on the ride and Chase  didn't wake her until he had arrived at their hotel.

"Where are we?" Rose  asks.

"Monaco baby." Chase replies.

"Oh my god seriously?" Rose asks.

"Yes baby seriously.  I know it was a bucket list item of yours and it was on mine and we had to drive this way to get to Nice and the French Rivera so why not." Chase says.

"You are spoiling me baby but I love it and I love you." Rose  says.

Chase  grabs their luggage and they head into the hotel to check in.   They go to their room.   It was the honeymoon suite.

"A champagne Jacuzzi baby wow." Rose  says.

"Yes and I plan on using that tonight." Chase  says.

"Sounds good I can get in Jacuzzi's." Rose says.

Rose  hangs their wet bathing suits from Italy on the balcony to dry overnight.  She then gets out their clothes for the next day.   Chase  orders them room service.   It gets there and they eat.  While they are eating they call Cindy. They talk about each others days and the things they did.   Chase  puts the trays back on the table for the staff to get later on.

"Ready to get in the Jacuzzi?" Chase  asks her.

"Yes baby." Rose says.

Chase  turns it on and they both climb in wearing nothing but a smile.   They sit in there for a few minutes enjoying the jets. Rose  then climbs into Chase's lap kissing him.

"Mmm." Chase  moans against her lips.

Rose  deepens the kiss exploring every inch of his mouth with her tongue.

'Jesus Rose." Chase  moans when she finely let him up for air.

They kiss a little bit more as they touch each other under the water.   Rose pushes onto Chase and starts to move.

"God baby that is it ride me." Chase moans. 

He was trying not to take control and let her have it.   Rose kept rocking back and forth.   Chase  couldn't hold back any longer.   He grabs her hips and starts to move them faster and harder.

"God baby." Rose  moans she was close.

"I know." Chase  moans.

"Chase oh god." Rose moans cumming.

"Rose."  Chase  moans cumming with her.

  They ride it out.

"That was amazing." Rose says.

"Yes it was.  Never had sex in a Jacuzzi before." Chase  says.

"Glad I was your first." Rose  says.

They soak a little longer letting the jets massage them.   They then get out and dry off.   Chase  picks her up carrying her to bed.   They make  love a few more times before falling asleep wrapped up together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 617 18
Quinn and rose are not in love couple infact their marriage was arrange for their father's companies but they were spending a happy life with their...
132K 6.1K 25
This is the second book in the Hitman series, it can be read as a standalone but you'll understand characters a bit better if you read 'Falling for a...
45.7K 1.9K 29
Aurora Johnson is struggling to find what to do next in life. She is alone after losing her parents and breaking up with her cheating ex, but when sh...
38K 591 23
Chase Elliott had it all - a promising racing career and possibly the love of his life by his side. But what scared him the most wasn't the racing...