After appearing on Survival V...

By pinqu_

和顶流哥哥上求生综艺后 作者:孑与鹿 Not my Story More

Intro
Chapter 1 - 10
Chapter 11 - 20
Chapter 21 - 30
Chapter 31 - 40
Chapter 41 - 50
Chapter 51 - 60
Chapter 61 - 70
Chapter 81 - 90
Chapter 91 - 100
Chapter 101 - 110
Chapter 111 - 120
Chapter 121 - 130
Chapter 131 - 140
Chapter 141 - 150
Chapter 151 - 160
Chapter 161 - 170
Chapter 171 - 180
Chapter 181 - 190
Chapter 191 - 194

Chapter 71 - 80

975 10 0
By pinqu_

ঞChapter 71 Obsessed, without loss of proportion,
  a weird atmosphere suddenly rises around, subtle and embarrassing.

  I'm here to touch you...

  What ambiguous and thought-provoking words.

  Realizing that he lost his composure, Lu Yang took a step forward, narrowed the distance, and said apologetically,
  "Sorry, I was abrupt again."

  Jiang Yanzhou calmly avoided her gaze.

  "It's okay."

  Lu Yang continued to explain: "I usually like to study the structure of the human body. Last time I shook hands with you and touched your bulging veins, I was a little dazzled by blood vessels." Others were dazzled by

  beauty , while she is being vascularized.

  In public, she said that touching his hand was her rudeness first, but he didn't make it difficult for her, and agreed to her request, which is already easy to talk about.

  Now she said it again.

  If it were someone else, they might have thought she was crazy, and then blasted her away with insults.

  Hearing her words, Jiang Yanzhou raised the corners of his lips, smiled thinly, and said meaningfully: "It's not the first time."

  Lu Yang didn't hear clearly, "What?

  " A little hobby," Jiang Yanzhou said, "I understand."

  His hand, like a willow leaf, was slender and clear, and he was slowly rubbing the edge of the phone.

  Lu Yang thought for a while, looked away from his hand, raised his eyelashes, and asked straightforwardly: "Did we know each other before?"

  This sentence is the same as saying that she wants to touch his hand, and it is easy to make people feel that she has intentions for him. Unruly.

  But after thinking about it, she still asked.

  Because the first time she heard his voice, she felt familiar.

  As if seen in a dream.

  Jiang Yanzhou's clear pupils revealed a bewitching ray of light, and met her gaze again.

  For a moment, he said word by word: "You want to touch me, why do you make it up?"

  His answer seemed to have heard the overtones, and it seemed that he deliberately eased the awkward atmosphere between the two.

  Lu Yang suddenly smiled softly.

  Several things can indeed be connected to this conclusion.

  ——She tried her best to find excuses in order to touch him.

  His jokes swept away her entangled thoughts in the chaos.

  Lu Yang had to admit that Jiang Yanzhou could suppress her doubts with just a few words.

  This person is much more sophisticated than her brother, no wonder he is the most popular actor in the entertainment industry.

  Dedicated, cherish feathers, don't talk much but every sentence is useful.

  The corner of Lu Yang's mouth raised a sociable smile, with a calm and natural expression:

  "Our family's genetic diseases are all engraved in our genes. If my brother does something wrong, I will also apologize to you here."

  The reason why he went to visit the class was that his brother had threatened him by means. Such a shrewd person would definitely not let others coerce him at will.

  Superior blood vessels are important, but her brother is even more important.

  Jiang Yanzhou said quickly: "Before you touch me, I need to make it clear to you."

  Lu Yang blinked: "What?"

  "I'm unmarried, single." "   Huh

  ?"

The meaning was submerged in the corner of her eyes: "You can touch me as much as you like, you don't have to worry about it."

  Lu Yang let him joke, the corners of his mouth slightly curled up, "It's better for you to be considerate."

  She was so focused on the bulging veins on the back of his hand that she almost forgot about him It's a man.

  Hmm... still a good-looking grown man.

  But none of the above is important, the most important thing now is that he is really willing to let her touch him.

  The two stood facing each other, Lu Yang lowered her eyelids, staring at the back of his hand intently, she stretched out her hand, and stroked his veins with her fingertips.

  The movements are delicate, like a feather scraping on the heart.

  She is like a vernier caliper, which can be accurate to the millimeter, and she has no intention of touching the place other than his raised veins.

  Even Yu Guang was reluctant to give other positions.

  Obsessed, without loss of proportion.

  Jiang Yanzhou's eyes fell on the black bracelet on Lu Yang's left wrist.

  A silver skull hangs on the bracelet, and the eyes of the skull are inlaid with purple gemstones, which sparkle with her movements.

  His brown eyes narrowed slightly, and he brought up the topic: "Your bracelet is pretty, why didn't I see you wearing it last time?"

  Lu Yang glanced and said, "I left it at home, and I don't have time to go back to get it for variety shows. Yesterday I'll put it on when I go back."

  Her eyes fell on his hand again, only to find that there was a small mole on the ring finger of his left hand, which was very light and faint, and moved slightly with the fingers.

  She only focused on the blood vessels and only now noticed his hands.

  The fingers are slender, the joints are well-proportioned, and there is nothing between the fingers.

  Quite good looking.

  But it was still the blood vessels that poked her heart even more.

  Jiang Yanzhou keenly noticed that her gaze lingered for a moment, and asked, "   Ugly   ?

  " The parts are beyond doubt:   - Blood vessels.   The corners of Jiang Yanzhou's mouth curled up silently, a little joy hidden under the shadow of his eyelashes.

  Lu Yang's nostrils were lingering with the cold aftertaste from the person in front of him. Touching her was quite a pleasure, but he didn't know if he would be bored.

  Thinking about it, Lu Yang casually mentioned: "If you want to cover it up, but don't want to remove the mole, you can wear an accessory, so you won't be able to see it."

  Jiang Yanzhou chatted with great mood: "What accessory?"

  Lu Yang thought Three seconds later, she said: "Let's have a ring."

  It looks good on her finger, and all she can think of is the ring.

  "I don't have a ring, do you have any recommendations?"

  Lu Yang raised his eyes, met his gaze, pondered for a while, and said, "I'll go back and ask my brother, my brother has a lot of accessories, he should be familiar with it." What do you think of

  ? , she laughed before speaking.

  "Every time my brother wears a ring, he will smear himself in front of the mirror, and then hate himself for why he only has ten fingers and why not forty."

  Jiang Yanzhou asked, "How many fingers do you like to wear?

  " Ming Yu wore a few, and Lu Yang said without hesitation: "It doesn't matter how many, the main thing is that my brother is happy."

  Her brother is the kind of stupid, cute, stupid and handsome guy. If you don't let him wear it, he will wrinkle his nose , like a dissatisfied dog, complaining about staring at you.

  As long as you follow him, within two days, he will get tired of it and choose not to wear it.

  Jiang Yanzhou glanced past her lips, and his knuckles curled up unnaturally.

  Lu Yang didn't seem to be aware of it, but still had a natural expression: "I'm curious about something."

  Jiang Yanzhou: "What is it?"

  Lu Yang raised his head, looked at him intently, and asked seriously: "When you were young, you received an injection. Are the nurses and doctors rushing to call you?"

  Jiang Yanzhou: "?"

  Zhao

  Yanshu finished talking and walked back with a smile on his face. He didn't know what he saw, his eyes were fixed, and he stopped abruptly.

  The surrounding area was empty, no one was moving around, and it was very quiet, except for the two people who stood there passionately, holding hands.

  That's right.

  Just hold hands!

ঞChapter 72 Can we make further progress?

  Zhao Yanshu followed his instinct to eat melons, and slowly focused his gaze, and then his pupils continued to dilate.

  Isn't the man in love with his actor Jiang Yanzhou!
  Realizing this moment, Zhao Yanshu was so shocked that even his soul trembled.

  It's not because Jiang Yanzhou secretly met beautiful women, but because he saw another state in Jiang Yanzhou besides indifference and alienation.

  Zhao Yanshu frantically searched in his mind, and finally found a word to describe Jiang Yanzhou at this moment:
  obedient.

  He quietly stretched out his hand to the girl in front of him, looked down at the girl as if he couldn't even look away, and couldn't even hide the smile on his mouth.

  After being surprised, Zhao Yanshu figured it out again.

  No wonder this brother stared at his phone in a daze yesterday, it turned out that he was really in a state of love.

  As Jiang Yanzhou's manager, Zhao Yanshu basically knew about his work and life. He had never seen him get close to any girl. Now that he grabbed the bag directly, Zhao Yanshu couldn't help being very curious.

  Who is Jiang Yanzhou's passionate love object?

  Zhao Yanshu approached with an exploratory attitude, turned his footsteps, and saw the girl's profile.

  Isn't this Lu Yang? ?

  Zhao Yanshu opened his mouth in shock, then closed it again.

  Oh, this brother is not in love, but in secret love.

  Zhao Yanshu stood for a few minutes, seeing that they were still chatting as if no one else was present, he put his fists under his mouth, and coughed a few times: "How are you all.

  " Zhao Yanshu stared at them with surprise on his face.

  Lu Yang calmly let go of Jiang Yanzhou's hand, and smiled politely, "Hello."

  Zhao Yanshu suddenly felt as if a fan saw an idol, overwhelmed with joy, and hurriedly said hello: "Sister Yangyang, long time no see."

  Jiang Yanzhou looked at his hopeless appearance, and said helplessly to Lu Yang: "He watched variety shows and admired you very much.

  Lu Yang seemed to understand: "Thank you." Zhao

  Yanshu regretted that he didn't bring the pink and white Ultraman when he went out today. He patted his head angrily, and then introduced himself with a smile on his face: "Yang Yang Sister, I'm Zhao Yanshu, his manager."

  Lu Yang nodded, "I remember, you visited my brother before."

  Zhao Yanshu glanced at Jiang Yanzhou.

  They didn't come to visit Lu Mingyu's class.

  After muttering to himself, Zhao Yanshu looked around.

  Lu Yang knew that he was looking for Lu Mingyu, "My brother is not here."

  Lu Mingyu is not here, so she came here specifically to find Jiang Yanzhou?
  Lu Yang saw his confusion, and took the initiative to say: "I made an appointment here today to talk about something, and I happened to see a familiar face and came to see it." If it is rigorous, it is the familiar blood vessel first

  , Then I saw a familiar face.

  Zhao Yanshu came to his senses, "So that's how it is."

  He glanced at Jiang Yanzhou from the corner of his eye, and gave him a look of approval.

  Not bad, I just got started after a few meetings.

  As expected of the actors I bring, they are full of charm!

  Jiang Yanzhou: "."

  Suddenly remembered something, Lu Yang put his hands behind his back, looked at Jiang Yanzhou with his head slightly tilted, and asked with a smile: "Can you make an inch of it?"

  Jiang Yanzhou looked down at her, beckoning her to continue.

  Lu Yang raised his bright black eyes and asked expectantly, "Next time you are sick, if you need an injection, can you let me come?"

  Her expression was comfortable and her tone was relaxed and cheerful, as if she was inviting him to play a game together.

  The two looked at each other.

  Jiang Yanzhou smiled unexpectedly, "Yes."

  She hasn't changed at all.

  Sharp thinking, abacus just right.

  "That's it."

  "Okay."

  Lu Yang had a smile on his face and a smile in his tone, with a trace of slyness and black belly, but there was no ambiguity at all.

  Zhao Yanshu looked at Lu Yang, overturned the thoughts in his mind, and cast a pitiful look at Jiang Yanzhou again.

  I was wrong, you are still in a long period of secret love.

  May your secret love soon turn into a passionate love.

  Jiang Yanzhou: "."

  Thinking of his grand career, Zhao Yanshu took the initiative to ask Lu Yang, "Sister Yangyang, do you have any other sisters in your family?"

  Lu Yang looked at him puzzled.

  "You and your brother Lu Mingyu are natural camera darlings. They are especially photogenic and aura. I think your genes must be good." Zhao Yanshu said: "I want to

  bring a newcomer recently."

  After boasting for a long time, it turned out that I wanted to find Alternatives.

  Lu Yang's crisp voice cut off his fantasy: "No."

  Zhao Yanshu said wearily: "That's fine."

  What a pity.

  But it didn't take long for hope to rekindle in his heart.

  Zhao Yanshu looked at Jiang Yanzhou with a serious expression on his face.

  Hurry up and catch up with him, I have booked your child in advance.

  Lu Yang and Jiang Yanzhou both look like this, their child's appearance will definitely not be bad!

  At that time, he can still lead the child star, lead the entertainment circle, and be an outstanding manager!
  Although he didn't know what Zhao Yanshu was thinking, Jiang Yanzhou still gave Zhao Yanshu a cold look. His gaze was like a bucket of cold water pouring into Zhao Yanshu's passionate admiration.

  Having suffered a cold nail here, Zhao Yanshu decided to put his hope on the kind-faced Lu Yang.

  "Sister Yangyang, do you have other things to do at night?"

  Talking about things all afternoon, and touching Jiang Yanzhou for a long time, it's almost 18 o'clock now, it's time for dinner.

  Lu Yang rolled his eyelids, "No."

  His parents were not at home, and his brother and Chen were at work at night. She's really fine.

  Zhao Yanshu was full of enthusiasm, "Let's have dinner with us, we have booked a restaurant!"

  Lu Yang looked at Jiang Yanzhou with a calm and leisurely look on his face, and the corner of his mouth twitched suddenly, "Okay."

  Zhao Yanshu became more and more excited. Doubts and mysteries are like layers of bugs.

  Is it his illusion?

  Why does it feel like Jiang Yanzhou is the one who will be pinched to death between the two of them?
  Are you sure Lu Yang is Jiang Yanzhou's fan? Not at all.

  Lu Yang's cell phone rang through the silence, and after looking at it, it was a video call from Lu Mingyu.

  She apologized and said to them: "I'll answer the phone first."

  Zhao Yanshu: "Okay!"

  Jiang Yanzhou nodded slightly.

  Looking at Lu Yang's figure, Zhao Yanshu turned his head and found that Jiang Yanzhou had a rare pleasant smile on his face.

  He jokingly asked, "Did she tease you again?"

  Jiang Yanzhou was stunned: "Again?"

  "Yes, last time she teased you in front of the national audience."

  Zhao Yanshu asked gossipingly: " How did she tease you this time?"

  Jiang Yanzhou: "."

  The touching incident last time made Zhao Yanshu uneasy for several days. He was afraid that it would have a bad influence on Jiang Yanzhou.

  It didn't take long before he changed to a joyful expression of 'I've been molested, that's great'.

  Or a regretful look of 'Why haven't you been molested yet'.

ঞChapter 73 I declare that Lu Yang is my sister!

  Jiang Yanzhou looked at Zhao Yanshu, and opened his thin lips slightly: "When did you book the restaurant?"

  Jiang Jinshi arrived in Yuncheng today, and according to the plan, they went back to Linyuan directly after work.

  Booking a restaurant is simply out of thin air.

  Zhao Yanshu picked up his phone and waved his wrist, "Now, right now, order now!"

  Jiang Yanzhou: "."

  Zhao Yanshu hastily ordered a delicious restaurant they had been to, and asked Lin Yuan's butler to prepare dinner for Jiang Jinshi. The series of actions proceeded very quickly.

  When Lu Yang came back from the phone call, it was as if nothing had happened to him.

  Considering Jiang Yanzhou's nationality, Zhao Yanshu booked a private room.

  Lu Yang wasn't very picky about food, so he ordered a few items randomly, and Jiang Yanzhou ordered the rest.

  The restaurant is very efficient, and the dishes are served very quickly, and it will be complete in a short time.

  Lu Yang's eyes fell on the Montblanc Napoleon dessert, which was dotted with candied chestnuts on the top and wrapped with mille-feuille on both sides.

  She picked up the spoon with her slender and white fingers, scooped a spoonful of chestnut cream and put it into her mouth. Before she finished eating the chestnut cream on the surface, she could see a thin layer of white chocolate. She tapped it gently with the spoon again, wrapping The inwardness of the chestnut liuxin in Zai appeared.

  Accurately grasp the taste of chestnuts as a whole.

  tasty!

  Jiang Yanzhou's eyes moved silently from her pinkish fingertips to her satisfied face.

  Her facial features, like her neatly trimmed and rounded nails, are exquisite and non-aggressive, but they can easily scratch people's hearts.

  It was the first time seeing Lu Yang showing a delicate and focused expression, Zhao Yanshu's eyes widened and he secretly gave Jiang Yanzhou a thumbs up.

  Ginger is still spicy with the surname Jiang.

  She even guessed that sister Yangyang likes desserts!
  Not long after eating, Lu Mingyu called.

  With the consent of Jiang Yanzhou and Zhao Yanshu, Lu Yang slid over to answer the answer, and said kindly:
  "Brother, you are so handsome today."

  Lu Mingyu was secretly ridiculed countless times by Chen Mingli because of his hairstyle today, accumulating a day of gloomy mood in this day Instantly vanished.

  He smiled and said, "Yangyang, where are you? My brother will take you to eat some sweets."

  Chen Fu's voice suppressed his anger: "There will be a concert at the end of the year, you have to control your diet and keep fit!

  " Lu Yang who delivered a spoonful of cream in the bag: "..."

  She swallowed it nonchalantly, "Brother, give Brother Chen the phone number."

  Lu Mingyu obediently handed the phone to Chen Chen, "Yangyang's phone number."

  Lu Yang What did Yang want him for?
  Could it be that he changed his mind and wanted to be a broker?

  Chen Xuhuai took the phone with anxiety, but a smile quickly appeared on his face, "Sister Yangyang."

  Zhao Yanshu: The hand holding the cigarette trembled. jpg
  This sister called out sweeter than him!
  Sister Yangyang likes desserts so much, she must also like sweet talkers.

  It cannot be compared to the past.

  Zhao Yanshu took out his mobile phone, opened the search engine, and quickly typed:
  Ten minutes to get the sweet voice of the male version.

  A silent contest has begun.

  Lu Yang put down the spoon, and Jiang Yanzhou took out a tissue and handed it over.

  She looked at him for two seconds, met his gaze, and said with a smile, "Thank you."

  Lu Yang wiped his mouth slowly, "Have you read my brother's medical report?"

  Chen Zhi thought about countless topics, but he didn't expect it to be this one.

  He froze for a moment, perplexed.

  Lu Yang is a medical student, could it be that there is something wrong with Lu Mingyu's body?

  Wouldn't it be convenient to tell Lu Mingyu directly, and instead discuss it with him first?

  Chen Fu frowned, glanced at Lu Mingyu, and asked solemnly: "No, did something happen?"

  Lu Yang responded casually: "It's okay, I'll just ask."

  Chen Fu: "..."

  Sister, you can just ask Asking is enough to scare the hell out of me!

  Seeing that the other end of the phone was silent for a moment, Lu Yang stared at Jiang Yanzhou openly, found a proper address in his mind, and continued to tell Chen: "Brother Yanzhou, Brother Yanshu
  and I are having dinner in Box No. 3 of Canby Restaurant."

  Chen didn't understand: "So...?"

  Are you here to show off that you have food?
  Lu Yang said in a light tone: "So please take good care of my brother Chen, don't let him rush over and disturb our meal."

  Chen: "?"

  Chen: "??"

  Sister, why are your words so jumpy? The time almost missed the turn and fell into the cliff.

  Lu Yang hurriedly said goodbye, and hung up the phone without giving Chen a chance to react.

  Zhao Yanshu stared blankly.

  Lu Mingyu was still under the control of the report and had no food.

  So... the question is, what is the point of this call?

  Twenty minutes later, Chen Xu brought Lu Mingyu over to kill him, and Zhao Yanshu finally understood what the meaning was.

  Chen Xu was worried that the meeting between Lu Yang and Jiang Yanzhou would cause trouble, and he was panicked, so he brought Lu Mingyu to supervise her.

  Lu Yang's move is so powerful, God doesn't know, he made the report before he knew it.

  Zhao Yanshu's admiration for Lu Yang increased a lot.

  Lu Mingyu sat down with a dissatisfied face, and glared at Jiang Yanzhou: "Why didn't you call me for the family dinner?"

  Lu Yang blinked: "Family dinner?"

  Lu Mingyu nodded: "Yes, our two brothers and you.

  " He was thinking of holding a grand family banquet for Yangyang, but Jiang Yanzhou beat him to the punch.

  Too many people are eyeing the position of Yang Yang's chief brother, so he has to hold on to the throne.

  Lu Yang: "..."

  I, who should cooperate with you in the performance, decided to turn a blind eye.

  Lu Mingyu looked at the delicious food on the table, ready to move.

  Chen reported trying to curb his behavior: "We are here to pick up younger sister Yangyang."

  Lu Mingyu smiled cheekily and said, "Be sure to eat supper before going to bed, so as not to have hungry dreams."

  Chen reported: "..."

  Lu Yang pushed the bayberry cookies in front of Lu Mingyu, and obeyed his words: "Eat some bayberry cookies before going to bed, and you can still have plum dreams." Chen Xu: "..."

  Zhao

  Yanshu whispered Mi opened the memo on the phone, and quickly tapped the screen with her finger:
  "The Complete Collection of Lu's Brothers and Sisters Homophonic Terriers".

  When Lu Mingyu heard this, he glanced at the empty tableware in front of Jiang Yanzhou, the cockscomb on his head trembled, his eyebrows raised, and he said, "I am the unshakable number one in Yangyang's heart." Lu Yang: "

  ... ..."

  Her brother is sometimes smart and sometimes naive.

  Worried that she would be scolded by the netizens who hacked him for participating in the variety show, and asked her to recognize Jiang Yanzhou as her brother, but at the same time, he was afraid that Jiang Yanzhou would squeeze his position in her heart.

  Jiang Yanzhou hit the nail on the head: "I'm taller than you."

  Lu Mingyu: "Just 1 centimeter!"

  Jiang Yanzhou: "1 centimeter is also taller than you."

  Lu Mingyu's eyes twitched, "I can hang Wia."

  Jiang Yanzhou: "Your gallbladder stones have been removed, and you have no courage.

  " Having nothing to say, he turned to Lu Yang for help.

  "Yangyang, why did you teach him not to teach me?"

  While eating delicious food, watching two childish ghosts bickering, Lu Yang burst into laughter.

  "I didn't teach him."

  "Then how does he know your exclusive stalking skills?"

  "It's not my exclusive stalking skills."

  Lu Mingyu is good at yin and yang, but this height is a fatal blow. No matter how many words he said, he couldn't change the fact.

  The outsider Zhao Yanshu didn't close his mouth much that night, he looked at Lu Mingyu who was complaining to Lu Yang with a surprised face.

  Lu Yang is my sister, right?

  right!

  Lu Mingyu's stupid appearance is definitely not his brother!

  Noble and glamorous in front of others, stupid and naive in the back.

  I declare that Lu Mingyu is the younger brother and Lu Yang is the older sister!

ঞChapter 74 Threesomes must have grievances

  When Chen found out that Zhao Yanshu had been tinkering with his mobile phone, he couldn't help but panic.

  The peers are so curly.

  Eating at a restaurant and working so hard to reply to messages.

  No, he can't fall behind!

  With this in mind, Chen Zhi took out his mobile phone, checked the contents of the email, and replied to the work information.

  He completely forgot the purpose of coming here.

  Lu Yang met Jiang Yanzhou's gaze without hesitation, and her gaze slowly lowered to rest on his hand.

  Jiang Yanzhou knocked on the glass casually, noticed her gaze, and paused for a while.

  She stared at his...hand as if no one else was there.

  Jiang Yanzhou suddenly raised the corners of his lips, and a slight shock rushed into his heart, echoing continuously in the atrium.

  Lu Mingyu was there to chatter, and this dinner became 'uneasy' afterward.

  Lu Mingyu, who is serious and honest, will always react truthfully.

  The lyrics say that the real person is the most ridiculous, but Lu Yang thinks the real brother is the funniest.

  The torrential rain came as expected, and the stars that had been solitary in the dark night sky disappeared, and the entire Cloud City was filled with eloquent echoes.

  The heavy rain brought by the typhoon is rough and turbulent. The rainwater hits the cold car windows firmly, forming countless waterlines with different arcs, which are affected by gravity and rush down to the low position.

  The assistants were all off work, and Chen Xu and Zhao Yanshu were responsible for driving the car over.

  There were only three people left in the box.

  Lu Mingyu swiped his phone when he had nothing to do, and created a group for the three of them.

  Lu Yang took a look, the group name was very earthy, it was called:
  Yang Yang and her two knight brothers.

  "..."

  The parties expressed great fear.

  So, Lu Yang clicked in, and very neatly changed the group's name to:

  threesomes must have grievances.

  "Yangyang," Lu Mingyu called out, assuming the attitude of an elder educating younger generations, "You can't say that about your other brother." Lu Yang: "..." If you

  hide

  the smile in your voice , the effect should be better.

  Lu Yang raised his eyelids to look at Jiang Yanzhou's head in the group, his head was a picture of a small boat rippling on the sea.

  Huh? Why is it a little familiar.

  Lu Yang clicked on the friend application list, and found a friend application that she had ignored several times.

  It was not a scam.

  Lu Yang shrugged, and clicked to agree to the other party becoming a friend.

  After thinking for a while, Lu Yang typed a few words and sent them to Jiang Yanzhou.

  Lu Yang: [The injustice of the group name is not about you. 】

  Jiang Yanzhou's eyes burst into smiles all the way, and just as he was about to reply 'I know', he saw the news that popped up again.

  Lu Yang: 【You are not wronged, you are the flower of the motherland. 】

  Jiang Yanzhou: "..."

  I always feel that she is molesting him, but he has no proof.

  During their private chat, Lu Mingyu posted a bunch of emoticons in the group with great interest.

  Zhao Yanshu and Chen Xu drove the car to the door, and they went back separately.

  It was raining heavily and the wind was blowing, even if you had an umbrella, you would inevitably get drenched.

  After taking a shower, he casually picked up his phone, and saw the message from the national singer again, Lu Yang remembered about Qin Yitan.

  She knocked on the door three times, got the answer, walked in, and said to Lu Mingyu who was holding the guitar and playing and singing casually: "

  Brother, tell Brother Chen to contact the program team so that Qin Yitan will not forget the video of him apologizing while standing on his head. "

  Lu Mingyu was stunned for a moment, "Okay."

  Then, he stopped her and said, "Yangyang, come and listen to brother's new song."

  Lu Yang: "Okay."

  Lu Mingyu's new song is more like a jazz dance , there is a touch of ancient style and ancient rhyme in it, two very strange tones, but inexplicably harmonious and catchy.

  Lu Yang didn't know much about music, so he still praised it a few times.

  Lu Yang got up and wanted to leave, but when she walked to the door, she stopped. She turned sideways and asked curiously, "Brother, how did you let Jiang Yanzhou visit the class?" In the original novel, there were not many descriptions of

  Jiang Yanzhou. , but almost every sentence reveals praise and admiration.

  This kind of mysterious and powerful person is often the most dangerous.

  Lu Mingyu would not lie to Lu Yang, he put down the guitar, "I have videos and photos of him and his son." "

  Son?"

  Lu Yang frowned, "Isn't he single?

  " It doesn't affect having a son."

  "That's true."

  Lu Yang returned to the room, sat in front of the computer, and searched for information about Jiang Yanzhou.

  But as expected, no useful information was found.

  The whole internet was full of information about him being a natural actor, what kind of movie he was in, and what awards he had won. It also included photos of her and him in Survival Variety Show.

  After going through the variety show, Lu Yang felt that Qin Yitan didn't have the brains to make Lu Mingyu lose his life.

  Qin Yitan relies on the marketing team behind him, and he himself is a stupid son of a landlord with no IQ.

  Without the protection of the team, he is full of loopholes.

  Qin Yitan ruled out the suspicion, so could it be the heroine Lin Xinmeng?

  Lu Yang also thinks otherwise, Lin Xinmeng is Gu Zaowen's lovely wife, and in the whole novel, she can go on because of the male protagonist and supporting actors.

  As for the remaining two, Zhou Li and Wen Jian, Lu Yang prefers the former.

  One is that the male lead in the ancient novel likes to do illegal and criminal things.

  The second is that Zhou Li is a very thoughtful person, although he usually puts on a docile appearance, secretly he will not give up until he achieves his goal.

  Of course, it cannot be ruled out that the murderer will be the next guest.

  While Lu Yang was thinking about it, another friend request message popped up on her phone. She glanced and found that the person was Qin Yitan.

  Strange.

  The mouse delivered itself to the door.

  Lu Yang played elegantly, clicked agree, and the other party quickly sent nine pictures, all of which were upside down.

  Qin Yitan: [Lu Yang, which pose do you think is better for me to shoot a handstand apology video? ]

  Qin Yitan: [Explain, the first photo is tilted 15 degrees to the left, the second photo is with legs stretched, the third photo is tilted 15 degrees to the right, the fourth photo...] Lu

  Yang : "..."

  There is no difference at all.

  Lu Yang didn't bother to look at it, so he casually replied:
  [I think the one-handed handstand posture is better. 】

  Qin Yitan:【But I didn't do a one-handed handstand. 】

  Qin Yitan: 【Understood! ]

  Lu Yang: "?"

  Qin Yitan: [I'll take a photo of a one-handed handstand right away! 】

  Lu Yang: "..."

  Looking at a few photos, my eyes were a little hot, so Lu Yang specially found eye drops, and after dripping a few drops, his eyes were relieved.

  Today is just a preliminary exchange of professional knowledge with the screenwriter, and the script will continue to be revised, so the crew of "White Storm" is scheduled to start in two months.

  And these two months were enough for her to save her stupid brother.

  But then again.

  Is what brother saw the truth?
  Does Jiang Yanzhou really have a son?
  If it is true, then she touches the veins of other fathers... Will the son hold grudges?
  and.

  Today, the father with a son seems to be molested by her.

  Headache.jpg

ঞChapter 75 The new guest of Survival Variety Show
  The typhoon lasted for three days, and in the early morning of the fourth day, the night was torn apart, and the sky shone with gentle orange and white light.

  Everything that has been destroyed is awakened one after another.

  But a new wave of storms came without warning.

  A melon blogger broke the news:
  Recently, an extremely popular amateur has become famous for blogging and once recommended himself a pillow seat. There are pictures and the truth. See you in the live broadcast room at 12:00 today!

  Hint 1: The younger sister of a top singer.

  Tip 2: I have participated in variety shows and caught snakes with my bare hands in variety shows. Netizens called them "Princess Catch Snakes".

  Tip 3: If you have spoken boldly in public, you must touch the hands of international actors.

  [Blogger, what else do you want to remind, just reveal Lu Yang's ID number, I don't care about human affairs, you are full of food, did you go to pick up the grave of the broom star? 】

  【Lu Yang already has a top brother like Lu Mingyu, how could he go looking for someone else. If you don’t want the resources in front of you, go find something else? how could it be possible! 】

  【Unblock this blogger, you are speechless, you have falsely accused me, Sister Yang, and cursed you for losing all your hair! 】

  When Chen reported the news, he panicked.

  Sure enough, what he expected happened.

  Even if Lu Yang would cause trouble, it would still be a catastrophe.

  He rushed to Lu's house in a hurry, brewing a lot of scolding and questioning words, but saw Lu Yang rolled up his sleeves, holding a water hose in his hand, watering the flowers and plants leisurely.

  There was a patch of sunshine behind her, and the wind curled her long hair again, crystal clear water droplets spilled from the water pipe in her hand, and fell on the petals and leaves.

  Hot sun, flowers and girls.

  With a casual smile in his clear eyes, Lu Yang unhurriedly put down the water hose, and then sprayed the green leaves with the watering can.

  It is more leisurely than Tao Yuanming's "picking chrysanthemums under the eastern fence and seeing Nanshan leisurely".

  Chen Zhiyi froze in place, like a deflated balloon, deflated weakly.

  "..."

  Did she and them really live on the same Internet?
  Seeing Chen Zhi, Lu Yang raised the corners of his mouth and asked, "Are you looking for my brother?"

  Chen Fu: "...No, I'm looking for you."

  Lu Yang said "Oh", with a hint of surprise, and quickly drifted away, " Look for me."

  "Have you read the things that broke the news on the Internet?" Chen Xu didn't beat around the bush, and asked her directly, "Do you know the manager and the boss that the marketing account mentioned?"

  Lu Yang said lightly, "Yes. "

  "!"

  If you really know each other, then the revelation is true!

  After reporting the shock, Lu Yang picked up a pair of gardening master's scissors and trimmed the shape of the garden.

  While cutting, she said: "The way of heaven is in the hearts of the people. If God doesn't take it, he will take it."

  Chen Zhi was stunned for a while, as if in a fog, he thought for a while, looked at the calm Lu Yang and said: "I Find someone to deal with the public opinion on the Internet first, and before the marketing account is exposed, you have to tell me the whole thing."

  Lu Yang can trust the ability to report, but she thinks this matter doesn't need to be so troublesome.

  Lu Yang stopped him from making a phone call: "Wait."

  Chen turned his head, frowning tightly, "What's the matter?"

  "Call the police directly." Lu Yang said.

  Report: "?"

  Gossip in the entertainment industry, who should report it to the police?

  Lu Yang thought for a while, then turned his head, with a smile on his face, "Report at 12 o'clock."

  When Chen was confused, the marketing account threw out a few more mosaic photos.

  Although the photo is blurry, careful netizens can still see that the protagonist in the photo is Lu Yang.

  As a result, the netizens who follow the principle of having pictures and the truth turn their backs and turn to abuse Lu Yang one after another.

  [It's true that you know people, face, but not heart. This person really does everything for power and profit. 】

  【Lu Yang is like this, then it must be true that Lu Mingyu was taken care of by a rich woman before! ]

  [What are they called National Treasure Brothers and Sisters? Just call them Black Material Brothers and Sisters! Get out of the showbiz! Don't tarnish the people in our circle! ]

  ...

  The report brushed up the public opinion, and the whole face was black as carbon.

  However, at this time he was puzzled by another question.

  Where is his wronged artist Lu Mingyu?
  It's unreasonable for the sister-controlling madman to remain silent when his sister was hacked!

  Lu Yang washed his hands, his eyes seemed to see through him, and said: "My brother was disconnected from the Internet by me." I haven't

  heard this word for a long time, and Chen Xu didn't realize it for a while: "What?"

  The method of disconnecting the Internet is usually not a method for parents to let their parents Is it a good way for children to learn to use?
  Lu Yang actually used it on Lu Mingyu!
  Chen Xu was overwhelmed by surprise, returned to work, and asked, "Do you have the contact information of your former manager and that general? I'll go and communicate with them." Lu Yang dried his hands, looked at the time, as if he was

  lost The pupils full of broken stars were smiling again.

  She said: "I don't have their contact information, but I know their current address."

  "Where is it?"

  "In prison."

  "..."

  Lu Yang blinked, "Are you going to visit them?" " "

  ..."

  If he said that his sister is innocent, he would be an idiot.

  Lu Yang stopped being funny, she explained in detail: "The manager and the others are a scam gang, I have already sent them to jail, as for the marketing account at 12 o'clock today, as long as he starts broadcasting today, he will be arrested."

  Lu Yang narrowed his eyes, and there was a faint smile in the corner of his eyes, "Don't worry."

  Chen Fu felt that he was going to get to know this younger sister again.

  "Why don't you just call the police and arrest the marketing account, and let them spread rumors on the Internet?"

  Lu Yang's eyes fell on the flowers in front of him, he bent down, and lightly pressed the petals with his fingertips.

  She didn't answer his question, but instead asked: "What kind of era do you think this is?"

  Chen Zhi didn't know why she asked this, but still answered: "Internet era."

  Lu Yang shook his head.

  "The best era and the worst era?"

  Lu Yang raised his head, "Almost." "

  What does it have to do with this?"

  "The post-truth era." Lu Yang said, "The era without memory.

  " she meant.

  Netizens are easily led by certain marketing accounts, and public opinion is like this, they will not explore the truth behind the matter.

  Public opinion is vacillating, and victims are deeply hurt by it. Netizens follow the wind and never think about how many people they have harmed.

  Lu Yang took the small scissors and cut a white rose. She stared at the petals of the rose and said, "I remember that this marketing account used to send random information about my brother." Chen explained: "I will ask someone to clarify later

  . One wave."

  "Okay, thank you for your hard work."

  They clarified before, but netizens thought it was just the wording of the studio, not only did not believe it, but even worsened the black Lu Mingyu.

  But if the marketing account is caught, then everything in the past can be easily overturned.

  "Brother Chen, I have two questions to ask you."

  Lu Yang turned around and called out to Chen.

  "What's the problem?"

  "I heard that you're currently negotiating with the program crew about filming."

  Lu Yang asked, "Is there a list of new guests?"

   ps: The manager and Mr. What are the people from the first chapter.

    It was the best of times, and it was the worst of times. From "A Tale of Two Cities"

ঞChapter 76 Bitten tofu in marinated water, Lu Yang descends everything

  Why did she suddenly remember to ask this?
  Chen Xu's eyes showed thoughtful hesitation.

  Lu Yang was not in a hurry, he picked another gorgeous flower, picked up the scissors nimbly, and trimmed the branches slowly.

  Chen Chen hesitated for a moment before saying, "The program team keeps secrets about new guests."

  He paused, then suddenly changed his mind and told her what he knew.

  "But I heard rumors that Pei Yiwu will participate in the variety show as a kicking guest. As for the other flying guest, it has not yet been confirmed." "

  Pei Yiwu?"

  Lu Yang's eyes flashed with surprise.

  Chen Xu thought she had never heard of it, so he patiently introduced to her:
  "Pei Yiwu, the second miss of the Pei family, likes extreme sports, has participated in many wilderness tours, and has rich experience in wilderness.

  " , then there is the eldest lady," Lu Yang twitched the corners of his mouth, and immediately asked: "Who is the eldest lady?" "

  Pei Yiyan."

  Chen said, "But she is not in the country at the moment, and I don't treat her very well." Understood."

  Lu Yang joked: "You said that if I change careers and become a manager, how about signing Pei Yiwu?"

  The sense of crisis suddenly brought Chen Xu back to consciousness: "..."

  Why every time he talks to her, can he be caught? She went off track.

  Is it because it was too easy to get along with Lu Yang, so he lowered his vigilance.

  Chen Xu held his forehead and thought for a while, but couldn't figure out why.

  At this time, Lu Yang's joyful voice sounded again: "It's time."

  Chen said: "What time is it? Have lunch?"

  Lu Yang briefly spit out five words: "Live broadcast, watch a big show."

  Only then did the report's thoughts rein in the precipice.

  Her mind was jumping so fast that he couldn't keep up every time, which was really worrying.

  The blogger who eats melon starts broadcasting on time at 12 o'clock. When the report came out, he was describing the melon source with emotion and emotion.

  [As we all know, Y once crazily showed his love to the number one face of domestic entertainment on social platforms. For him, he tried his best to enter the entertainment circle. ]

  A certain Y himself, Lu Yang, put a flower in the vase, and if he was eager to know, he told Chen: "By the way, how did Jiang Yanzhou   get
  the title of No. 1 beauty?"

"

  "That's it."

  "..."

  [According to an insider named Liu, Y once bribed the hotel staff, sneaked into his room, tried to recommend himself as a pillow, and asked him to give a certain role to Y. ]

  "Hey, there are people who know the truth."

  Lu Yang asked Chen Fu, "Who do you think Liu is?"

  Chen Fu: "..."

  Sister, are you addicted to eating your own melons?
  Lu Yang inserted the last flower, and the flower arrangement process was over.

  Chen Xu was already anxious, so she didn't waste any more time, and quickly dialed a number with her mobile phone:
  "Hi, I'm reporting the crime."

  ...

  The blogger who eats melons is still talking, suddenly, some noises mixed into the live broadcast room, followed by It's the wailing of bloggers:
  "Uncle policeman, I was wrong, I didn't break the law, I just told the news that others gave me, don't arrest me and go to jail!"

  Butterfly effect can be seen everywhere on the Internet.

  A slight movement of a butterfly's wings can easily cause a storm.

  The interruption of the blogger's live broadcast caused everyone to re-examine the melons he broke.

  【It's so exciting. I live in the same complex as the blogger. Just now, I saw the police take him away. It seems that he is connected with some fraud team! ]

  [That is to say, the melon that Lu Yang recommended for the pillow mat is not true? ]

  [I also heard that Lu Yang previously organized a gang that specializes in deceiving girls who want to enter the entertainment industry! ! Simply handsome! ]

  [Oh my god, not only can the princess catch snakes with her bare hands, she can also catch bad guys with her bare hands! 】

  Netizens successfully performed "Look at my seventy-two transformations". In just half a day, the wind of public opinion turned again and again.

  at the same time.

  Lu Mingyu was lying heavily on the sofa with his eyes closed, his long legs hanging from the armrests of the sofa and dragged to the ground. Hearing the sound of footsteps, he shrank his head into the blanket.

  "Is there any good way to wake up your brother without being scolded?"

  Chen Xu looked at the sleeping Lu Mingyu, turned his head, and asked Lu Yang.

  Lu Yang asked back: "Isn't it easy to wake him up?"

  Chen Xu: "?"

  It's not easy to wake up Lu Mingyu without making him roar angrily.

  Chen Xu put on a "please" gesture, ready to steal from the side.

  However, in the next second, his pupils suddenly dilated.

  Without further ado, Lu Yang tore off the blanket covering Lu Mingyu.

  The action is quick, and there is absolutely no chance for people to stop it.

  "..."

  Miserable.

  Lu Mingyu was about to go berserk.

  Chen Xu regarded death as home, and slowly closed his eyes.

  The blanket was torn off suddenly, Lu Mingyu straightened up irritably, opened his eyes and met a pair of clear eyes.

  There was a "click" in his mind, followed by a look of astonishment.

  The anger disappeared in a flash.

  Lu Yang smiled all over his face: "Brother, good afternoon."

  Lu Mingyu rubbed his head and subconsciously grinned, "Yangyang, good afternoon."

  Lu Yang turned to look at Chen Fu, "My brother is awake, let's chat.

  " His face was dull: "Okay..."

  After he reacted, he called him a good guy.

  Isn't Lu Mingyu really a puppet controlled by Lu Yang?
  If Lu Mingyu is a sister-in-law, then Lu Yang is a brother-in-law!
  This is simply tofu with brine, one thing for one thing.

  No.

  It should be tofu in brine, and Lu Yang descends everything!

  ...

  Linyuan.

  Zhao Yanshu was pleasantly surprised: "We don't need to deal with it at all. Younger sister Yangyang can handle it with a flick of a finger."

  Jiang Yanzhou looked at the screen, his eyelashes fluttered like crow feathers, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, "Routine operation."

  Although his voice was flat, it was obviously proud and showing off.

  Zhao Yanshu's smile stopped abruptly.

  It turns out that dog food not only appears in the period of passionate love, but may also appear in the period of secret love.

  It's not big at noon, so I'll be full all at once.

  Whoops, I also saved lunch.

  The butler who was in charge of taking care of Jiang Jinshi stood at the door of the study and knocked on the door anxiously.

  In an instant, Jiang Yanzhou quietly suppressed his smile and returned to his usual indifferent face.

  Zhao Yanshu looked up, "What's the matter?"

  The butler rubbed his hands nervously, and said: "Young master...he left a note and ran away from home."

  Zhao Yanshu looked at Jiang Yanzhou solemnly, then took the butler and handed it over the note, hand it to him.

  ——I went to see sister Yangyang's appointment.

  A line of simple words reveals a lot of information.

  Zhao Yanshu solemnly said to the housekeeper, "Got it, you go out first."

  "Okay..."

  The housekeeper was terrified, peeking at Jiang Yanzhou's reaction, and shrank his head timidly.

  Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

  This company offers a lot, and there are few things to do. It is an ideal job in life!
  His sky-high annual salary!
  The heart rate watch worn by Jiang Jinshi was bound with a location, and Zhao Yanshu quickly determined his current location.

  "He went to Lu's house."

ঞChapter 77 A Whole Life Is Cute
  The afternoon sun shrouds the whole earth with white heat, and everything is full of vitality of resurrection after death.

  The ups and downs in the morning didn't affect Lu Yang's mood. Lu Mingyu and Chen Xu had work to do, and she was doing her own thing.

  At noon, He Huaijing gave her a list of books and asked her to go to the school library to find some materials in the afternoon.

  Lu Yang got into the driver's car and left early. Since it was still early, when she saw a well-decorated dessert shop by the side of the road, she called out: "Stop here." She went in and ordered a mousse cake

  and A matcha latte.

  The one who brought the things up was a young girl with neat short hair, and she was thin and clean.

  Lu Yang subconsciously said: "Thank you."

  The girl saw her appearance clearly, opened her mouth in shock, and the hand holding the tray trembled uncontrollably: "
  You... are you... Lu Yang?

  " Yang raised his head, met her pair of happy apricot eyes, and slightly pursed his lips: "Is it similar?"

  The girl nodded heavily: "Yes! It's exactly the same!"

  Eh?
  picture?
  The girl suddenly realized something.

  Immediately afterwards, Lu Yang murmured to himself: "It seems that the operation was very successful, and the whole body looks very similar."

  Her voice was not too loud, but it reached the girl's ears.

  The smile on the girl's face stopped instantly.

  Whole?

  Isn't that a counterfeit?

  Although she looked down on plastic surgery monsters in her heart, the girl still showed a smile on her face, "Sorry, I admitted my mistake."

  Lu Yang: "It's okay, your approval means that I have been successful in plastic surgery."

  "...It's as long as you're happy."

  This world is full of wonders.

  The girl pursed her lips, sighed and left.

  Lu Yang turned her attention back to the thing in front of her. She was just about to pick up the spoon and eat the cake when she heard a childish voice.

  "Why does Sister Yangyang say that she is not Sister Yangyang?"

  Lu Yang followed the prestige and found a young boy in a cool outfit staring at him for a moment.

  Jiang Jinshi went straight to Lu's house all the way out of Linyuan, but he remembered that his parents said that you can't go to other people's houses empty-handed.

  In addition, he remembered that sister Yangyang liked sweets, so he asked the uncle who drove the taxi to take him to the most delicious dessert shop first.

  The little boy's face was full of collagen, and a pair of dark eyes were like grapes, blinking at himself.

  A whole cute live!

  Lu Yang looked around, but did not see any other adults, "Where are your parents?" "

  When I was young, I didn't have a father, and my mother is not in Yuncheng."

  It turned out that his name was Shih.

  While Lu Yang was deliberating his words, Jiang Jinshi once again questioned his soul: "Sister Yangyang, why are you lying?" "

  ..."

  Lu Yang felt guilty.

  Did she spoil the flowers of the motherland?

  Jiang Jinshi put on the appearance of a little adult and taught her: "Sister, children can't lie."

  Lu forced the child Yang: "..."

  "Wait."

  The consciousness was not right, and she asked: "Do you know me?" Me?"

  "Yeah!"

  Lu Yang's bright eyes stared at him intently, expecting him to continue talking, but he thought it was a game of wide-eyed and wide-eyed, and became discouraged after a while.

  "Sister, you won. I just blinked."

  "..."

  The voice of "cuckoo" suddenly sounded, and Jiang Jinshi hurriedly looked away in embarrassment.

  He was embarrassed to say: "I was in a hurry to go out, so I forgot to eat."

  He even forgot to eat.

  Lu Yang was amused by him.

  She moved in and patted the seat next to her: "Sit here."

  Jiang Jinshi was overjoyed: "Okay!"

  Lu Yang ordered another cup of hot chocolate milk and two donuts.

  There is a hard notch on the donut, which is very attractive.

  She first divided the mousse cake into two parts and placed them in front of Jiang Jinshi, her voice softened: "When you are young, you eat first. After eating, my sister will take you to find your family   .

  "

Xiang Lu Yang, "Sister, is she going to Huai City?"

  "Huai City?"

  She couldn't keep up with the child's thoughts.

  Lu Yang forked the cake and put it in his mouth, and replied vaguely, "Almost."

  She sent him to the police station, and the police would contact his family.

  On the big screen of the dessert shop, there was a video of Qin Yitan apologizing for handstand on Weibo.

  He supported his body with difficulty with one hand, and stared desperately at the camera.

  "I, Qin Yitan, am here to apologize to Lu Yang and Lu Mingyu. I was preconceived and framed you indiscriminately. I'm sorry!" The sweat on Qin Yitan's forehead is enough to show how difficult it was for him to do this action

  .

  It was supposed to be an apology video with a heavy atmosphere, but it was abruptly made into a funny video.

  At this time, there were not many customers, and the waiter in the store held the remote control and smiled so hard that his teeth could not see his eyes.

  "When I watched it before, I thought this matter would end without a problem. I didn't expect that Lu Yang really made Qin Yitan stand on his head and apologize." "I heard that the

  trophies in the background of the video were obtained by Qin Yitan through irregular channels. It should belong to Lu Mingyu."

  "Then Lu Yang's operation kills two birds with one stone, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

  The girl stomped her feet excitedly, if there weren't customers in the shop, she would have screamed a long time ago up.

  When Jiang Jin heard the voice, he also turned his head to look at Lu Yang, "Sister, you are the most handsome in my heart, even more handsome than my little uncle!"

  Lu Yang was puzzled.

  Why did you suddenly praise her?

  She stretched out her hand, ruffled his soft hair, and said with a smile, "You're cute too."

  Jiang Jinshi showed his canine teeth and laughed vigorously.

  When the donuts are served, the sweet and cloying syrup flavor is sandwiched with a strong milk flavor.

  At this moment, before the smell dissipated, Lu Yang's appetite had reached its limit.

  She picked up the fluffy donut through a tissue and handed it to Jiang Jinshi.

  Jiang Jinshi: "Thank you sister."

  Lu Yang responded briskly: "You're welcome."

  ...

  "Why did the hour stop suddenly?"

  Zhao Yanshu drove to Lu's house, and when he was waiting for the traffic light, he suddenly saw that the tracking location had stopped moving.

  Jiang Yanzhou: "Where?"

  "He went into a dessert shop."

  It seems that the child who ran away from home was hungry.

  "..."

  Zhao Yanshu turned his face, "Do we continue to go to Lu's house now, or go to the dessert shop   instead ?

  "

  Lu Yang and Jiang Jinshi sat side by side, both of them held a donut in their hands, opened their mouths to bite at the same time, chewed a few times, then turned to look at each other, rolled their eyes, and smiled contentedly.

  The joy at a glance.

  Two people who are very compatible and loving.

  Zhao Yanshu froze for a moment.

  "...Why is Sister Yangyang here, and...they seem to be siblings!" The

  black clothes like parent-child outfits, the copy-and-paste demeanor...

  Lu Yang and Lu Mingyu are not so similar.

   ps: Non-discriminatory plastic surgery concept, everyone has the right to pursue beauty.

    Also,

    these are two cuties, not related by blood, everyone has a big brain, hahahahaha

ঞChapter 78 The Secret of Two People
  The donuts didn't taste too sweet and syrupy, but the taste of chocolate and milk spread on the tip of the tongue, and both of them burst into bright smiles.

  The unmistakable joy.

  "It's delicious."

  Jiang Jinshi narrowed his eyes and laughed.

  Lu Yang bit his mouth slowly, exuding a pleasant atmosphere, "Glucose is the only source of energy for the brain."

  Jiang Jinshi blinked, dazed for a moment, then flashed brightly again, "Then I'll take it back for my little uncle to eat. "

  Little uncle is not very smart, eat more to be as smart as sister Yangyang!"
  Lu Yang took a sip of the matcha latte, and when he raised his eyes again, he caught the smiling gaze of the visitor.

  "Hmm...Jiang Yanzhou?"

  The man was wearing a mask and a peaked cap, which were completely covered, only his eyes were exposed, but those eyes were so beautiful that Lu Yang could recognize Jiang Yanzhou's at a glance.

  When she was in a daze, Jiang Jin stood up excitedly and shouted in a childish voice: "Little uncle, Uncle Zhao!"

  Lu Yang looked at Jiang Jin blankly, and then at Jiang Yanzhou.

  Is Jiang Yanzhou's little uncle?

  Zhao Yanshu cleared his throat, and put the quick sweet voice pronunciation secret that he secretly learned into practice.

  "Sister Yangyang, when I was young."

  Lu Yang looked at him and asked puzzledly, "Is your throat uncomfortable?"

  Zhao Yanshu: "...No."

  He was not good at learning, and he was embarrassed.

  Jiang Yanzhou's eyes moved and landed on Jiang Jinshi, and his voice was flat but coercive: "Jiang Jinshi." Jiang Jinshi immediately lowered his head, pouted his mouth aggrievedly, as if admitting his mistake

  : "Little uncle."

  Jiang Yanzhou glanced at Zhao Yanshu, the latter Immediately understood.

  Zhao Yanshu walked up to Jiang Jinshi, "When I was young, you came here with Uncle Zhao. Your uncle and Sister Yangyang have something to talk about."

  Jiang Jinshi looked at Lu Yang reluctantly.

  Lu Yang waved to him, "See you later."

  Jiang Jinshi smiled happily: "Okay!"

  Zhao Yanshu took Jiang Jinshi to the next table and waited temporarily.

  Jiang Yanzhou sat opposite Lu Yang.

  She took the spoon, shook the drink in her hand, and asked him: "What do you want to drink?"

  Jiang Yanzhou glanced at her moist lips, and then looked away calmly, "No need."

  Lu Yang With a calm expression, "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

  "I was my sister's child when I was young."

  Lu Yang took the words, "Well, my brother thought he was your son."

  "Don't tell your brother just yet, Please keep this matter a secret for me first."

  When he said the last two words, his consonant sank a little bit, full of playfulness.

  Lu Yang chuckled suddenly: "Okay."

  It's a secret between two people.

  Really know how to play.

  Lu Yang raised his eyes, and his gaze penetrated into his light-colored pupils.

  The smile spread, but he didn't say a word.

  If Jiang Jinshi had nothing to do with Jiang Yanzhou, she would only think that Jiang Jinshi knew about her only after watching variety shows.

  But now that they know each other, cause and effect are different.

  The fact that Jiang Jinshi knew her strengthened her mind even more.

  ——She and Jiang Yanzhou must have known each other before, but she didn't remember.

  ...

  Zhao Yanshu observed the situation secretly and found that Lu Yang was staring at Jiang Yanzhou without squinting.

  Although this smile is not provocative, but who can bear it.

  Sister, awesome!
  Jiang Jinshi probed his head and asked sincerely: "Uncle Zhao, do you also think that my little uncle doesn't look very smart?"

  Zhao Yanshu: "?"

  Jiang Jinshi sighed in a dragged tone: "He doesn't know how to chase people at all. Not at all proactive."

  Zhao Yanshu looked thoughtfully at Lu Yang's expression, and nodded his head in agreement.

  "That's right!"

  The person being molested will always be Jiang Yanzhou.

  He didn't take the initiative on the surface, but in his heart he walked a journey of hundreds of thousands of miles.

  Wait, isn't this description the crush of adolescence!

  Jiang Yanzhou's puberty is long overdue?

  If it is true, he has to prepare an ointment to remove acne.

  Otherwise, acne can’t be covered by the mirror.

  Thinking about this, Zhao Yanshu took out his phone, opened an online shopping app, and quickly browsed the products.

  ...

  The two looked at each other, and Jiang Yanzhou took the lead to look away.

  His gaze was fixed on the bracelet on her left hand, and he asked straightforwardly: "Do you want to touch me?" The

  provocative words came from his throat, but they were not frivolous.

  His gaze met her again, and he explained in a calm voice,

  "Make it up to you."

  Make it up to her to keep the secret for him.

  Lu Yang smiled and didn't answer him.

  Zhao Yanshu placed a few orders, and when he looked up again, he found that the atmosphere between Lu Yang and Jiang Yanzhou was not right again.

  "When I was young, did your uncle rise up?"

  Jiang Jinshi couldn't see Jiang Yanzhou's expression clearly, and asked uncertainly, "No."

  He analyzed: "Sister Yangyang didn't even blush. As for my little uncle, I don't know if he is red or not. He is wearing a mask." Zhao Yanshu pinched his

  chin and agreed, "It makes sense."

  Lu Yang's smile was a bit long .

  Jiang Yanzhou's fingertips moved unnaturally.

  Normally, she couldn't wait to touch it, but now, her mind is 100% occupied by other things, and she can't think about blood vessels at all.

  Not being able to do two things at the same time seems to be an advantage at this moment.

  After a while, she said, "Store it first, and keep it for once."

  Jiang Yanzhou's Adam's apple suddenly rolled up and down when he remembered something, and there was an inconspicuous crack in his normally indifferent voice: "Okay."

  Lu Yang: "?

  "

  She really wasn't teasing him!
  For the first time, Lu Yang felt that being too sharp was not a good thing.

  She could clearly detect his every move, including the breathing rate and the rolling amplitude of his Adam's apple.

  My skull hurts again.

  While talking about the same time, eating is almost the same.

  The waiter came to check out, and just as Lu Yang took out his card, he saw Jiang Yanzhou handing over a black card.

  When the waiter saw the black card for the first time, he couldn't help being excited: "I'll pay you right away, please wait for a moment!"

  Lu Yang looked at his card silently, "..."

  It can't compare.

  Let's not compare.

  People have to learn to be selective.

  Jiang Yanzhou noticed her small movements, and a smile appeared in the corner of his eyes quietly.

  After paying the bill, Jiang Jin jumped beside Lu Yang, "Sister, can I join you?"

  Jiang Yanzhou sternly refused: "No."

  "Little uncle, I promise that I will never run away from home again, can you let me be with my sister?"

  Jiang Jinshi rubbed his little hands, his eyes were full of pleading 'please'.

  Jiang Yanzhou pretended not to see it: "No way."

  Jiang Jinshi complained and stared at him.

  Uncle smelly, if I can't catch up with him, I won't let me post it.

  Lu Yang's thoughts were still on the previous thing. She raised her head and looked at Jiang Yanzhou, "Do you have anything else to do when I go back today?"

  Jiang Yanzhou's eyes and voice softened instantly: "No."

  "I'll take him to school together Is it convenient to send it back to you at night?"

  Jiang Yanzhou

  said without hesitation, "Yes." Zhao Yanshu: "?"

  Jiang Jinshi: "?"

  Little uncle, you don't talk about martial arts!

ঞChapter 79 Jiang Yanzhou, scheming enough
  Lu Yang smiled, "Then it's settled, you send me your address on WeChat, and I'll find you in the evening."

  After Jiang Yanzhou heard the last few words, the inside of the mask The corners of his mouth slowly raised, "Okay."

  Jiang Jinshi: "!"

  Uncle Smelly, secretly added Sister Yangyang without telling me.

  In front of Lu Yang, Jiang Jinshi, who still had to maintain a good demeanor, secretly reprimanded Jiang Yanzhou's immoral behavior three times in his heart.

  The driver had been waiting outside, seeing Lu Yang coming out, he opened the car door graciously.

  Lu Yang and Jiang Jinshi waved goodbye, got in the car and left.

  Zhao Yanshu looked at the car driving away, glanced at others from the corner of his eye, and pretended to be mysterious: "I didn't expect that."

  Jiang Yanzhou: "What did I expect?"

  "Sister Yangyang definitely didn't expect that you were not molested by her .”

  Zhao Yanshu was filled with emotion: “Jiang Yanzhou, you are so scheming!”

  Jiang Yanzhou didn’t take it seriously, and after a while, he said, “As long as it works.”

  Zhao Yanshu gave him his thumbs up.

  He said that he had known Jiang Yanzhou for so long, and never felt that Jiang Yanzhou was a person who was easily shy and teased, but when he met Lu Yang, he changed.

  It turned out to be a routine.

  What shyness, the shy look of being molested, is all fake.

  This man is very scheming.

  It's simply a big bad wolf, pretending to be innocent, deliberately luring Yangyang's little white rabbit into the wolf's den.

  He was so scheming that even he was almost deceived.

  "Oops!"

  Zhao Yanshu's mind suddenly flashed, and he exclaimed, "Then I bought so many acne plasters, isn't it a waste of money?"

  "Acne plaster?"

  "That's right, you acted like a boy who was in adolescence and had a ignorant crush on a little girl. May I prepare some plaster for you to prevent acne." "..."

  Jiang

  Yanzhou asked curiously Sentence: "How many have you prepared?"

  "One hundred."

  "?"

  "With your performance, secret love will never see the light of day. I don't think a hundred is too little." "

  ..."

  Zhao Yanshu: "Seriously. I'm like a joke for preventing you from acne."

  Jiang Yanzhou: "..."
-The
  car was driving on the way to the Medical University.

  Lu Yang began to repeat Jiang Jinshi's words.

  "When I was young, do you remember when we first met?" Jiang

  Jinshi, who was full and leaning on the back of his seat, slowly leaned forward. He sat upright, looking at Lu Yang with dark eyes.

  "Sister, don't you remember?"

  "..."

  Lu Yang was stared at with innocent eyes, feeling inexplicably indebted.

  She felt that she was like an old witch holding a poisoned apple at this moment, heinous.

  He couldn't speak, and he got out of his own conscience.

  The main reason is that his eyes are too sincere, he is a very sincere person just like her brother Lu Mingyu.

  Lu Yang decided to change the subject, "How old are you?"

  "Five years old."

  "Five years old, that's still very young."

  Lu Yang's eyes filled with regret and emotion.

  The first time she saw him, she noticed the heart rate watch on his hand.

  This electronic product is specially designed for people with heart disease, and when Jiang Jin wears it, it means that he is the target user of the product.

  i.e. he has heart disease.

  The car drove directly into the school.

  The banyan trees and kapok trees in the school are dense and vigorous, standing for a long time, and the leaves rustle when a gust of hot wind blows.

  The University of Medical Sciences has been established for nearly two hundred years. Although the buildings here have been renovated frequently, it still cannot cover up the old and solemn feeling since the establishment of the school, especially when walking into the library, this feeling is even stronger.

  There are quite a lot of things to look for, Lu Yang was afraid that Jiang Jinshi would feel bored and irritable, so he suggested: "When I am young, you and the driver uncle will go for a walk, and I will come to you after I deal with it." When talking to the children, her voice became

  weak soft.

  Jiang Jinshi frowned, "Can't you be with my sister?"

  Lu Yang said truthfully, "If you don't feel bored, you can." Jiang

  Jinshi saw hope, "Not boring!"

  Lu Yang took his hand and said with a smile: " Then let's go together."

  Jiang Jinshi looked down at the hand being held, feeling extremely excited.

  My sister took him!
  Double-standard stinky uncle cry in the toilet, hum!

  The two were stopped before they could take a few steps.

  "Lu Yang, it's really you!"

  A boy glared at Lu Yang with hatred on his face.

  Jiang Jinshi tilted her head and simply asked: "Sister, do you know him?"

  Lu Yang looked up and down the boy's appearance, from head to toe, she didn't remember a single place.

  Blood vessels are not superior either.

  She shook her head: "I don't know."

  Cheng Zelin, who was neglected, was furious, and accused Lu Yang,

  "Don't think that I will let you go if you say you don't remember, you are a very jealous woman, you will die!"

  Lu Yang didn't mind such harsh words, but Jiang Jinshi was still young and couldn't hear such words.

  She frowned, and her usual smiling eyes sank a bit: "Say what you have to say." Cheng Zelin: "Just because I rejected your confession, you hold   a

  grudge and exposed my plagiarism!"

It provoked Lu Yang's memory.

  Not long ago, He Huaijing heavily handed over a paper to her and asked her to check the source, only to find that its content was composed of multiple papers.

  Moreover, it is also popular on the Internet.

  The school cannot tolerate this kind of academic misconduct, and imposed a major punishment, expelling him from school.

  Lu Yang looked at Cheng Zelin, "Oh, so it's you."

  Cheng Zelin's chest heaved with anger, "You're so vicious, you're so vicious!"

  Lu Yang said earnestly, "You should read more books, the most vicious woman has a heart I've never heard of it."

  Cheng Zelin was furious, and said forcefully, "It's better than you, I have a stomach full of ink, and I will do some vicious things!"

  Jiang Jinshi's mind was still stuck in the first few sentences, he tilted his head, and said incredulously:
  "Sister , He wants to measure but not to measure, to look but not to look, to want money but not to have money, he is just a waste of nothing, why do you confess to him?" Lu Yang shrugged: "He may be daydreaming, dreaming that I confess to

  him Right."

  This matter actually has something to do with Jiang Yanzhou.

  Before, she chased the star Jiang Yanzhou, wrote a bunch of confession letters, accidentally dropped them on the ground, and was picked up by Cheng Zelin behind him. He thought she did it on purpose.

  The confession letter was not signed, but there was a sentence in it:
  "Water is in your name, and water is in my name, which shows that although we are in different branches of rivers, one day we will meet in the ocean.

  This is not just nature. His laws are our laws."

  Of course, Lu Yang couldn't think of such love words now.

  Cheng Zelin's name was next to three dots of water, and when he saw it, he mistakenly thought it was him.

  Cheng Zelin only thought that Lu Yang became angry after being rejected, but Lu Yang has gained a lot of popularity in variety shows recently, so he must have made a lot of money.

  So, he said arrogantly: "Lu Yang, if you apologize to me now, I will agree to your confession."

  Jiang Jinshi rolled his eyes: "Don't lower your head, I'm afraid the water in your mind will spill out and pollute you." Water resources."

  His voice sounded fierce when he said this.

  Lu Yang laughed out loud.

  Cheng Zelin was so angry that he had nowhere to vent his anger. He clenched his fists and stretched out his hand to pull Jiang Jinshi's arm.

ঞChapter 80 The correct way to start chasing people
  Cheng Zelin was so angry that he had nowhere to vent his anger. He clenched his fists and was about to pull Jiang Jinshi's arm.

  "Damn child, you dare to scold me!"

  Lu Yang grabbed his wrist first, frowned lightly, and said coldly, "I don't want my arm, I can donate it."

  When she drooped her eyebrows, her pupils shone brightly The sharp edge, from the inside to the outside, struck a cold and sharp sense of oppression.

  Cheng Zelin suddenly felt a chill run down his spine, and his heart was full of panic.

  He remembered that Lu Yang was the most deceitful, he swallowed everything, always smiled and flattered, weak and incompetent.

  But... why?
  Surprised and puzzled, Lu Yang turned his wrist, the pain in Cheng Zelin's arm went straight to his brain, and he screamed in pain.

  "Ah, my arm!"

  Lu Yang let go of his hand in disgust, Cheng Zelin hugged his arm in pain, the pain made his expression ferocious.

  Wanting to say a lot of harsh words, but the words in his mouth were lacking, Cheng Zelin glared angrily: "Lu Yang, do you want to take this opportunity to kill me!" Jiang Jinshi blinked his eyes wide

  and wanted to applaud, but he held back.

  Sister Yangyang said not to make loud noises.

  Lu Yang pursed his lips slightly, and said with a smile, "I just shook hands with you in a friendly way."

  Cheng Zelin's face turned pale.

  She did only twist his wrist slightly just now, but the force and arc of rotation seemed to be calculated, and just a little movement was enough to make him feel so painful that he would die.

  Lu Yang turned around, bent his body slightly, glanced at Jiang Jinshi's watch, confirmed that his heart rate was normal, and breathed a sigh of relief.

  She held his hand again, and said briskly, "Let's go."

  "Okay."

  Jiang Jinshi didn't forget to turn his head and made a disgusted grimace at Cheng Zelin.

  Cheng Zelin, who couldn't steal the chicken but lost the rice, was angry and hurt, but he couldn't do anything to them.

  There are a lot of books in the library, when Lu Yang found a children's book for Jiang Jin, he asked him to sit aside and read it, and she went to find the information that He Huaijing told her to find.

  The materials listed by He Huaijing are very detailed, and they are all from a long time ago. There is no electronic version, only paper version. When she looks for it, she needs to read it and extract useful information from it.

  The process was relatively slow, and by the time she finished tidying up, it was already dark.

  Jiang Jinshi read a book, then looked at her again, before he knew it, his eyelids became heavy, and he fell asleep.

  Lu Yang was not in a hurry, and sat on the side waiting for him to wake up naturally. During this time, Jiang Yanzhou sent her a few messages.

  Jiang Yanzhou: 【Have you eaten yet? ]

  Lu Yang: [Not yet, I fell asleep when I was young, I'll take him to eat later, and then send him back. ]

  Jiang Yanzhou: [Okay. ]

  Jiang Yanzhou: [I heard that the variety show will continue to shoot. ]

  Lu Yang: [Yes, we will return to filming in three days. ]

  Jiang Yanzhou: [Okay. ]

  Lu Yang:?
  A chat that doesn't match the preamble.

  When Jiang Jinshi woke up, Lu Yang took him to the Eton Hotel for dinner and then sent him back to Linyuan.

  The car was on the way to Linyuan.

  Jiang Jinshi's eyes lit up in vain, showing his small canine teeth, and said happily: "Sister, I have a swimming photo of my little uncle!"   Lu

  Yang raised his eyebrows: "Swimming photo?

  "

After ringing the phone for a while, he showed the screen in front of her.

  "This is it."

  The photo should have been taken secretly.

  Jiang Yanzhou had just finished swimming, and he was standing by the pool, his wet short hair draped down, his eyelids drooping, covering the indifference of his brows and eyes.

  With superior body proportions and just the right amount of abdominal muscles, the whole person exudes the hormonal aura of a mature man. But his dazzling white skin and the raised veins on the back of his hands only added a sense of fragility.

  ... quite predictable.

  Jiang Jinshi's black glazed eyes rolled and said, "Sister, I'll send it to you." "

  No," Lu Yang politely refused, "This photo is handsome in your hands, but it's a crime in my hands."

  Jiang Jinshi was at a loss, his little head was desperately thinking about the reason, and finally he understood.

  It must be that my uncle doesn't know how to chase people, that's why sister Yangyang dislikes him.

  There was an unintelligent little uncle at the stall, and I was tired when I was young.

  Jiang Jinshi had a heavy responsibility on his shoulders, he cheered Jiang Yanzhou up in his heart, quietly suppressed his voice with the hand hidden behind him, and raised his head full of energy.

  "Sister, which hospital does Professor He work as a doctor?"

  "Jinghua Hospital."

  "Really? I was born there."

  "What a coincidence."

  Lu Yang raised his eyebrows and reached out to pinch his face, " We were destined to be with my sister when we were young."

  Not long after, Jiang Yanzhou received three messages, one voice, one text and one emoji.

  [Little uncle, this is the correct way to start chasing people, learn from it! 】

  【Cheer Up.jpg】

  "..."

  Although Jiang Jinshi slept in the library for two hours, he was still a child after all.

  Lu Yang sent Jiang Yanzhou a message in advance, the car stopped, and Zhao Yanshu carried the sleeping Jiang Jinshi back.

  Jiang Yanzhou lingered on her cheek for two seconds, and asked, "Your medal is still in my study, do you want to get it now?"

  Lu Yang, who hadn't remembered this for a long time, slapped his eyelashes, then raised his head, and responded with a smile: "Okay."

  The night was still dark, there were thin clouds floating in the sky, and there was no sign of stars and moons. , The cool breeze blows with the faint fragrance of flowers.

  When Lu Yang turned his gaze, the clusters of flowers in the orange light were radiating dreamy light.

  Well taken care of.

  She secretly praised.

  Jiang Yanzhou first poured her a glass of water, "Drink some water."

  "Thank you."

  Holding the water glass, Lu Yang took a rough look at the layout.

  The study room is decorated in a cold tone, and things are neatly arranged everywhere, without any dust. It is easy to tell that the owner has obsessive-compulsive disorder.

  Much cleaner than her brother.

  Jiang Yanzhou walked to the table, opened the drawer, and took out an exquisite box from it.

  Seeing the things in his hands, Lu Yang frowned, and asked, "Why did you give it a home?"

  The box looked like it was bought specially to hold medals.

  Jiang Yanzhou handed it to her and said, "Last time I went to present the award to you empty-handed, so I didn't have time to congratulate you."

  The box was a congratulatory gift for her.

  "Thank you, then I'll accept it."

  When he took it, Jiang Yanzhou's fingertips stroked her warm palm, as light as a feather, as short as a dream.

  Lu Yang's eyes flickered, and his black eyes were as bright as broken stars, "Can I ask you one more question?"

  Jiang Yanzhou looked down at her, his smile spread from the peak of his eyebrows to the corner of his mouth, "If you can't, just don't ask Is it?"

  Huh.

  Lu Yang blinked his eyes slowly, "You know me well."

  Jiang Yanzhou calmly turned his eyes away, and his voice was slightly hoarse: "Ask."

  Lu Yang asked incredulously, "?"

  Why does he look like he's being molested again! !

  She was here to talk to him, not to tease him.

  Lu Yang was at a loss in his heart, he never expected that this person's skin was thinner than wonton skin.

  Didn't they all say that things of a feather flock together and people are divided into groups? Where did her brother get such a thick-skinned friend from such a thin-skinned friend?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 75.9K 38
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
11.9K 158 6
https://m.shubaow.net/285/285819/ Author: Chang'an Ruxi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-24 Latest: Chapter 54 Through reb...
1.2M 107K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1M 55.7K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...