Chapter 81 - 90

ঞChapter 81 Am I Here To Influence You To Undress?
  She was a little overwhelmed by his reaction.

  To ask, or not to ask, that is another question.

  ask.

  Do not ask.

  Lu Yang jumped back and forth between these two words.

  The atmosphere had been enhanced here, and finally she decided to change the question.

  "I want to know the extent of your obsessive-compulsive disorder."

  Lu Yang raised her head, the tails of her eyes slightly raised, and her pupils reflected a pure white light, like stars shining.

  "Will it be uncomfortable to see the asymmetry of the eyebrows on both sides?"

  Hearing this, Jiang Yanzhou suddenly lowered his head, and when he leaned forward, he brought a phantom, and his gaze slowly moved from her brow bone to her eyes. After a pause of two seconds, a slight smile appeared on the corner of his lips, "No."

  Hiss.

  So close.

  Being close at hand, Lu Yang unscrupulously looked at the person in front of him, with beautiful deep clear eyes, thin double eyelids, and slender eyelashes.

  ……nice.

  After a while, she frowned slightly and asked, "Are my eyebrows asymmetrical?"

  Jiang Yanzhou: "...No."

  Lu Yang: "Then why are you staring at me?"

  Jiang Yanzhou: The first time you took the initiative, defeat.

  Zhao Yanshu sent Jiang Jinshi back to the room, remembering that he had something to communicate with Jiang Yanzhou, he strode absent-mindedly, raised his eyes, and stopped abruptly.

  Awesome, this is about to kiss, so the next step is not a thunderstorm?

  Zhao Yanshu backed away silently, wanting to leave quietly, but when he heard Lu Yang's sincere question, he was startled and twisted his arms to keep himself from laughing out loud.

  He finally knew why Jiang Yanzhou pretended to be innocent.

  ——If you don’t pretend to be innocent, you will be tortured by your soul.

  Jiang Yanzhou slowly opened the distance between the two of them, and then turned his body to the left after standing up straight, as if he didn't want her to see his expression clearly.

  "Sorry."

  His voice was visibly hoarse this time.

  Lu Yang looked up and was stunned.

  Jiang Yanzhou raised his eyelids and stared at the carpet, a few broken hairs fell on his forehead, his fair neck was more obvious under the black shirt, and because of the angle, his weakly sliding Adam's apple was also reflected in her eyes at a glance.

  The unique appearance is coupled with a shy expression that seems to be there.

  She tried her best to restrain herself, but she saw through it at a glance.

  Lu Yang: "...?"

  The person who took the initiative to approach and smile at her was obviously him, and he was shy before she was shy...

  Indifferent and distant in front of outsiders, lazy and quiet in front of acquaintances, these two faces, no matter which one It's not easy to be shy.