THE MOON FF GeminiFourth,Winn...

By Sophieblanky

"You remind me of the moon, so pretty but so far to me" GeminiFourth Gemini has had a crush on his childhood... More

Authors note! 📝
Characters!
Star ⭐️
moon 🌙
Rose 🌹
Popularity
Angel 🤍
Enemies! Right?
Feelings?
Special ✨

Note 📝!

740 19 10
By Sophieblanky

Ok so I think this is my first ever note that I have written in the middle of finishing a book,but I kinda sprained my wrist... I'm writing this the most weirdest way and I also got sick! So good right! I might have to update the other chapters a bit later. (Sorrryy) the reason I got my wrist sprained is because on Saturday my family and I decided to go somewhere out of the city and I was holding my little brother and taking him to the car(my little brother and I have a big age gap it's sad) but as I was opening the door and holding my baby brother. My hand got hit with the metal lock part of the door. Leaving a big red line. It hurts a lot but it will get better soon ig. Sorry for the wait and getting too personal but I hope you have a great day and you eat/sleep well!

Love Sophie<33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 128 11
Tinn and gun have been in the same classes since middle school they became really good friends gun not wanting anyone to know about his mental health...
18.1K 306 13
Warning ⚠️, this au may contain some 18+ scenes 😊
608 64 12
In the card laid out by fate, how far can you give for your love? How much can you bear? How long can you wait? Will you still fight? Do you still g...
10.6K 442 10
This a short story requested by one of my readers. A Joong-Dunk AU When two young actors meet by coincidence, there's an invisible force that draws...