Naughty Book

By Hs_JoKerPT

A book of male readers inserts from a certain website's H-comics and H-animes. More

Temptations of the Anegasaki Sisters (Hikari)
(Original Story) RWBY Homestay Pt. 1
Akane wa Tsumare Somerareru
(OS) While Helping My Friend Gain a Harem, I gained a Gyaru Harem Pt. 1
Harem Hero Pt. 1/?
Being Targeted by Hyena-Chan

(Original Story) RWBY Homestay Pt. 2

6.7K 131 30
By Hs_JoKerPT

Deflowering a rose

After Professor Peach's class, everyone went to gym class as all the girls couldn't keep their eyes off Y/n as he ran his laps.

Glynda: Alright, let's wrap it up. Mr. L/n, can you and Ms. Rose put the equipment back in the storage room?

Y/n & Ruby: Yes, Ma'am.

All the other girls went back to the changing rooms to change before heading to their next class while Ruby and Y/n would move most of the equipment back into the storage room. Y/n was seen lifting the last of the equipment into the room before setting it down.

Y/n: There we go...That was a lot. All this to become Huntress and Huntsmen.

Ruby: Well, It is a lot of hard work. We need to be strong to take down the Grimm and the bad guys!

Y/n: I guess...We should get to our next class.

Ruby: H-Hold on...We still got some time and I wanna learn more from health class.

Y/n: Huh? Ruby, we shouldn't...

Ruby: Please...I just wanna learn how couples act.

Y/n: A-Alright...

Ruby: Yay!

Ruby slightly closed the storage room door before turning back to Y/n.

Ruby: So...what's first?

Y/n: I guess...kissing?

Ruby: Right! 

Ruby and Y/n held each other as Ruby leaned in and kissed Y/n. The two would make out as Ruby would move Y/n's hands down her body and onto her ass allowing him to grope her while she lowered his gym shorts allowing his member to show.

Ruby: Wow...

Y/n heard some footsteps coming before pulling him and Ruby to the side and covering her mouth so she didn't make a noise. Due to the moving, Y/n's member slid in between Ruby's thighs as he peeked out to see a girl from the class come back to the gym.

Girl: Ugh...Did I leave my ribbon in the changing room?

Ruby would move her hips around as she slid Y/n's member against her thighs.

Y/n: Ruby...Hold on...

Ruby pouted behind Y/n's hand before gaining a mischievous glint in her eyes as she removed her gym shorts and positioned Y/n's tip at her entrance. Y/n turned back to Ruby as she shoved his member deep into her as both gasped out while the girl exited the changing room.

Girl: Is someone there?

The girl begin walking towards the storage room as Y/n peeked his head.

Y/n: H-Hey...

Girl: Oh, Y/n...You're still here? Where's Ruby?

Y/n: O-Oh...Some things fell and it would have been a hassle to keep her.

Ruby began to bounce against Y/n's member as she let out small gasps.

Girl: Will you need any help?

Y/n: Oh no...I couldn't take up your time. Besides, I need extra strength.

Girl: Hehe alright. Don't push yourself.

The girl waved bye before heading back to class as Y/n threw his head back with Ruby bouncing against his member.

Ruby: Finally, she's gone~ 

Y/n: You should have stopped. We were close to being caught.

Ruby: Can't you forgive me?~ I'll give you something nice~

Y/n: What?

Ruby pulled off of Y/n's member before walking over to a hurdle and bending over it as she wiggled her ass at Y/n.

Ruby: You can have my pussy whenever you want~

Y/n started at Ruby's ass before walking close and shoving his member back in her as she let out a loud moan. Y/n leaned back and grab Ruby's ass to pull her in with each thrust as she began to moan from the pleasure.

Y/n: I'm actually having sex! How does coming to Beacon change my life this much?

Ruby: I'm actually having sex with Y/n! This is too good! I love Y/n!

Ruby began to move her hips into Y/n's thrust as he caught her hint and began to thrust faster so Y/n leaned forward and turned Ruby's head to his as she stuck her tongue out as both of them kissed each other. Y/n lifted Ruby's sports bra and her breasts fell out before Y/n started groping her while he started thrusting harder.

Ruby: Mm~ Y/n, I love you~ Stay with us forever~ I don't care if you have sex with more girls, but stay with me!~

As Ruby was yelling out, she didn't realize she had came twice already as Y/n's waist would smack into her ass while the tip of his member pushes against her womb.

Y/n: Ruby...I'm...

Ruby: Please~ Cum inside~ Make me yours!~

Y/n pushed his tip against her womb before it through as he dumped his cum into her. After he was finished cumming, Y/n pulled out of Ruby as she fell to the ground due to fatigue.

Y/n: Holy crap...We just did that...

Ruby: Yeah...

Y/n: We should get to class...

Ruby: Wanna clean up first? The changing rooms have showers.

Y/n: Good idea.

Ruby: Heh...Wanna join me? We can go another round~

Hearing that made Y/n's member throb with excitement as he looked away.

Y/n: If you'll have me...

Ruby: Hehe~

~Skip~

Both Ruby and Y/n made it to class and Glynda spotted the two.

Glynda: And where were you two? I know I gave you a job at putting the equipment away but it shouldn't have taken this long.

Y/n: Sorry, Ma'am. A piece of equipment fell on Ruby so I had her sit while I put everything away.

Glynda: I see...Are you alright, Ms. Rose?

Ruby: Yes, Ma'am.

Glynda: Good. Now, take your seats.

Y/n and Ruby walked over to their seats as Glynda began her lesson while Y/n's cum flowed out of Ruby and into her panties.

Ruby Rose: Innocence ruined

Pleasuring a cat

It was now free time as Y/n was seen in the library trying to find some books about Grimm. While Y/n was grabbing his books, he was pulled into a dark room before being pushed up against the door as someone's hands roamed his body while their tongue dragged up against his neck. Y/n was able to reach the lights as they turned on for him to see his mystery person was Blake.

Y/n: Blake?! What are you doing? 

Blake: Don't think I couldn't smell what you and Ruby were up to.

Y/n: I...have no idea what you're talking about?

Blake: Is that why I caught the smell of sex coming off both of you? I can go and report it to Ms.Goodwitch.

Y/n: Okay! Me and Ruby had sex...Are you happy?

Blake: Not at all. I want in on this action.

Y/n: Blake...

Blake: Come on, Y/n. Don't think I haven't seen you checking me out? Are you saying you don't want to try this Bellabooty?

Blake walked over to a lone table before bending over as Y/n was able to see she wasn't wearing any panties.

Blake: After smelling the air around you and Ruby, It got me so wet. Don't you wanna help me?

Y/n: Fine...This stays between us.

Blake: Of course~

Blake stood up before dragging Y/n over to the table she sat on top and pulled him into a deep makeout session. During the makeout, Blake would unbutton the top of her outfit as her breast fell out and she would help remove Y/n's pants and boxers.

Y/n: This really is happening so fast...

Blake: It's what happens when you are the only guy. Every girl is gunning for this big thing, but I have it now so I plan on using it.

Blake would place Y/n's tip at her pussy before pushing him inside as she tossed her head back.

Y/n: Blake? You alright?

Blake looked back at Y/n as her face was flustered and her eyes had hearts in them as she wrapped her legs around Y/n.

Blake: Yeah...Just start thrusting.

Y/n began thrusting inside Blake as he felt her insides clench around his member.

Blake: Nya~ Y/n...your dick feels so good~

Y/n: Ah...Thanks?

Y/n began thrusting faster in Blake creating loud slaps in the room as she laid back on the table with her tail swaying in happiness as pleasure was all she was feeling. Blake came all over Y/n's dick as he slid in and out of Blake easily.

Y/n: Isn't it unfair for me to do all the work?

Blake: Nya~ Got another position in mid?~

Y/n lifted Blake as he walked over to an open chair before sitting down with Blake in his lap.

Blake: Cowgirl?~ Alright, I'll show you how I ride~

Blake began bouncing in Y/n's lap as his dick went deeper into her touching her womb. In Blake's mind, she was in total paradise as she clings to Y/n. Y/n moved his hand to grab ahold of Blake's waist until he grabbed her tail which caused her to tense up before Y/n stroked her tail causing her to moan out loud.

Blake: This is too good. My mind is blank. If I knew my heat would be like this, I would have had sex sooner. Though I doubt anyone can make me feel good like Y/n is.

Y/n: Blake...I'm...

Blake: Go ahead, Master~ Shoot it all inside of your naughty kitty~

Blake would continue slamming her ass down on Y/n's dick before she did one last slam as Y/n's dick pressed against her womb as he pumped all of his cum into her. After he was finished, he laid back in the chair.

Y/n: Holy crap...Are you happy now, Blake?

Blake licked up Y/n's neck before she began bouncing in his lap again.

Blake: Nya~ Master, there's still a lot of time left~ You don't want to leave this naughty kitty alone~ Plus there are a bunch of more positions to try~

Y/n: Eh...

The rest of the free time was Y/n and Blake trying multiple different positions in the side rooms of the library. At the end of the day, Y/n and Blake met up with everyone else.

Blake: Hey everyone.

Weiss: And where have you two been?

Blake: Y/n wanted to learn more about the Grimm so we were in the library studying.

Yang: Seems reasonable. Come on, Y/n. We should get back before Summer starts worrying and trust me, you don't want to see her worried.

Y/n: Right...

Y/n was about to walk until Blake leaned up to his ear.

Blake: See you tomorrow, Master~

This caused Y/n to blush as he went to catch up with Ruby and Yang.

Blake Belladonna: Claimed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 47 12
It's an x reader book, also found on Quotev.
3.5K 47 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...
45.3K 439 49
Angst = 💔 Love = 💗 Smut = 🔞 One shot = ✨ No gender reader = 🌸 Female Reader = 👑 Male reader = 🌙 Basically I'll tell you the basics in the story...