The Human and the Hybrid | Lu...

By SunnyJay9

You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number o... More

Author's Note & Bio | Season 1 (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 0 | Prologue
Before | 1
Chapter 1 | A Lying Witch and a Warden - Part 1
Chapter 1 | A Lying Witch and a Warden - Part 2
Intro | Season 1
Intro | Season 1 (Custom)
Chapter 2 | Witches Before Wizards - Part 1
Chapter 2 | Witches Before Wizards - Part 2
Chapter 3 | I Was A Teenage Abomination - Part 1
Chapter 3 | I Was A Teenage Abomination - Part 2
Chapter 4 | The Intruder - Part 1
Chapter 4 | The Intruder - Part 2
Chapter 5 | Covenā€¢tion - Part 1
Chapter 5 | Covenā€¢tion - Part 2
Chapter 6 | Hooty's Moving Hassle - Part 1
Chapter 6 | Hooty's Moving Hassle - Part 2
A/N | 1
Owl Special | We Witch You A Merry Christmas
Chapter 7 | Lost in Language - Part 1
Chapter 7 | Lost in Language - Part 2
A/N | 2
Chapter 8 | Once Upon a Swap - Part 1
Chapter 8 | Once Upon a Swap - Part 2
Chapter 9 | Something Ventured, Someone Framed - Part 1
A/N | 3
Chapter 9 | Something Ventured, Someone Framed - Part 2
Chapter 10 | Escape of the Palisman - Part 1
Chapter 10 | Escape of the Palisman - Part 2
Owl Chronicles | Interdimensional Complexities
Chapter 11 | Sense and Insensitivity - Part 1
Chapter 11 | Sense and Insensitivity - Part 2
Owl Special | New Year's Revolutions
A/N | 4 (+ Q&A)
Chapter 12 | Adventure in the Elements - Part 1

Owl Pellet | Lady Man with a Chocolate Bar

606 16 7
By SunnyJay9

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈Eda's Wonky World◈

◈Short #1◈

Published: ~May 21th, 2023~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

As you, Luz, and King were off to do your respective tasks in different bodies, Eda goes back to the Owl House and goes inside through the backdoor; dealing with Hooty was not on her list today. Speaking of, he was splattering mud everywhere by the front.

Eda walked through the house in an effort to find something, that of which allowed her to travel between realms. She went upstairs and entered the door on her right, enveloping herself in a mess. There were clothes and empty bottles everywhere in the mass disorder that was her room.

"That was a crazy night."

The golden-eyed witch was referring to when she turned into the Owl Beast a few days prior. It turned out that she was actually sleepwalking and was just having a nightmare. Thankfully, the madness didn't spread throughout the house and you and Luz were there to give her the elixir that she forgot to drink.

Eda pulls out the portal key from her pocket and presses on it. The brown suitcase comes out of a pile of clothes, flying over to the witch. She grabs the handle and walks out into the hallway, shutting her room door. After walking downstairs, she found Zena by the curtain carefully peeking at the horror that laid outside.

"Hey, ol' girl." Eda greeted.

Zena turned around and became happy at the sight of Eda. When climbing onto Eda's shoulder, she immediately knew something was wrong, resulting in her meowing confusedly.

"I know, it's weird, trust me. But me and the kids are doing this little contest to see who has an easier life." Eda explained.

Zena meows slowly and shakes her head.

"Well, I got a business proposition for you." Eda mentioned. This gains Zena's attention. "How about we visit the Human Realm and go steal a couple of things?"

Zena meows reluctantly.

"Well, it's certainly better than having to worry about Hooty, right?" Eda questioned.

Zena looks to the side and goes into a deep thought. She then nods her head.

"Alright, then. Let's go!" Eda cheered.

"Eda, is that you!?" Hooty shrieked with happiness.

"Aw, crap." Eda muttered.

Hooty tries to go into the living room, only to see nobody there. He is then saddened at the fact of being alone.

"Man, I guess I'm just hearing things." Hooty said, slithering back outside and rolling in the mud depressingly.

◐◈◑

Next came a montage where Eda and Zena stole a bunch of supplies from the Human Realm, only to then hire a bunch of people to work for them. They all went to a shed that was behind the Owl House, which most of the workers didn't realize at the time. 

From there, Eda had a temporary briefing on what they were going to make and how they were going to distribute it. Although, a few of the people were confused about why they were working for a child. Everyone also had the necessary equipment that they needed for making the chocolate.

In the events that were clearly inspired by an episode of Breaking Bad and The Boondocks, Eda was able to successfully expand her business across Bonesborough and eventually, the Boiling Isles, which surprised her at how many snails she was raking in from the amount of time that she started with.

This also leads up to Eda selling chocolate at her own stand in Bonesborough, which King and his "minions" came to find. You also knew what Eda was doing with your body when someone gave you a free chocolate bar, considering that the brand was named 'Bad Girl Chocolates.' Luz was too busy with Eda's stand that she hardly even noticed.

Edric and Emira had a vital part in the business as well. Before they were hired, they apologized to Eda more times than she can count, not even knowing that you weren't the one talking to them. And their jobs went like this: since Hexside didn't really have many vending machines around the school, it was pretty much up to the twins to sell all that they could.

Emira would grab the chocolate from the business shed, pass one portion to Edric, and go to a secluded area where no teachers could see them. Lines would start piling up before class began and students were expected to get their chocolate while they could or else, they would be late. Otherwise, they could get back in line after the next period.

They totally weren't dealing drugs.

The camera zooms in on a teen, appearing to be the twins' age, holding a half-wrapped piece of chocolate near his mouth. He lit the other end with a lighter and inhales the sugary flavor. He waves the smoke away from himself but notices the camera, resulting in him coughing from shock.

The scene changes to lunchtime where Edric and Emira walk over to an empty table, sitting down. The person in front of them was dressed in a black jacket and fedora, dark-green collared shirt, and khakis. They were also wearing shades with their hands clasped.

It becomes shown to be Eda slightly glancing around before kicking a backpack underneath the table to Edric's side. He quickly checks it to see a good amount of chocolate bars inside. The greenette nods to his sister, who slides their own bag to Eda's side, which was their earnings from the day. Eda's lips curled at the mass of golden coins by her side.

Eda then slides a small bag across the table. Emira peeks inside to see a smaller number of money inside.

"What's this?" Emira asked.

"Consider that as payment for your effort today." Eda answered. "I expect a lot from you out of this business."

With that, Eda stands with the earnings backpack and walks away from the twins that had grins on their faces.

The scene changes to Eda entering a mini factory below the shed, walking through to see cocoa beans being ground up and liquid chocolate being poured into metal sheet pans. The liquid chocolate is then frozen and split into squares, also varying by size. The same chocolate is wrapped up and put into bags accompanied by witches' staffs.

One of the chocolate bars inside the bag fades to a bar being handed to a young child, who cheers in joy with the candy. Away from the stand selling the candy was a muscle car with a person in sunglasses looking at the boy with curiosity. They then drive off and arrive at a mansion.

The person, revealed to be a goon, was walking through the mansion and went into a room that had a man near the window overlooking Bonesborough. The man was found to be in a red suit with a white collared shirt inside, towering over the goon. They brought a cigar out of their mouth and puffed.

"What do you have, Ted?"

"So that new business that's selling around chocolate? Turns out it's run by this kid." Ted acknowledged.

The goon brought over a few photos of Eda in your body, which makes the other person raise their eyebrow.

"Huh. Looks like the little ladyboy (or tomboy) that could."

"His name goes by Y/N L/N, and his business has been booming ever since this mornin'." Ted mentioned. "I got intel that he would be near that Kitty Café in Downtown."

"Alright, go round up the boys." The man ordered. "Tell 'em we're moving out."

"Yes, sir." Ted nodded.

Ted exits the room, leaving the man to gaze out the window again. He stuffs his cigar in a brown glass ashtray, discarding the now burnt-out cigar. The man then looks out evilly, allowing a smirk to take over the lower half of his face.

"The kid ought to know not to mess around with me."

"Because this is my city."

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

☪️💫◒◈THE OWL HOUSE◈◓💫☪️

-|Your favorite LGBTQ+ show with a weekly dose of magic, peril, and teenage love (and angst)|-

◊⫸Created by Dana Terrace⫷

Fanfiction by SunnyJay9◉

CAST

Wendie Malick as Eda Clawthorne

Alex Hirsch as Hooty

Erica Lindbeck as Emira Blight

Kevin Michael Richardson as Ted

Travis Willingham as Mob Leader

SONGS

Crystal Blue Persuasion by Tommy James & The Shondells

Author's Note

||Hey, guys! Here's my first Owl Pellet! Most of these would be 1000+ words, which is my target but I apparently made it to 1400 words instead. Also, this story has reached 21k views and I am so happy! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!||

||BYEEE 👋||

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 58 29
A TOH group chat. Except a few things are different from the other ones you've seen. 1, there is gonna be a lot of angst. Why? Cause I'm messed up an...
71K 2.4K 12
After Emperor Belos finds out about Hunter keeping a secret palismen from him, he reacts horribly. Now Hunter is alone and injured with nowhere to go...
5.5K 121 24
Random stuff because I love this show, and I'm sad it's over. Updates won't be regular, I'll just write whenever I feel like it. Enjoy my weird writi...
52K 2K 34
Luz Noceda goes to Hexside University, she's a freshman and barely knows how to keep up with her schoolwork. She lives with her adoptive mother Eda...