Jermaine's Love Story (polyam...

Von Ilikecatsalot24689

i wrote this story about my weird ass classmate jermaine and now i'm writing a fanfic about him and his girlf... Mehr

i want ur ass - pt.1
lick my asshole - pt.2

I will shoot my ass - pt. 3

3 0 0
Von Ilikecatsalot24689

"OH SHUT YOUR BLACK ASS UP JERMAINE!" He yelled out as He karate kicked trump in the balls and pull the gun out of his asshole. He pointed the gun at Jermaine, making Arianna Maki scream in terror. "DON'T KILL HIM YOU FUCKING DONKEY KONG GOBY FROM BUBBLE GUPPIES LOOKING ASS, THATS WHY YOUR MY SIDE HOE NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND YOU AUTISTIC GOLDFISH!" She screamed out, insulting him and practically crushing him and his ego.

He put the gun down and spoke softly. "But Arianna.. Baby.. Baby snookums.. H-how could you say that about me? I love you so much. Jermaine and his down syndrome ass doesn't need you as much as I do babe. I need you in my life please." He said, still holding the gun but not pointing it at Jermaine anymore, Jermaine staring in shock at his speech.

"Tyree, you sound like fucking Martin Luther King with that dumbass love speech of yours. Shut up you stupid side hoe. No one will ever love you."

As he said this and all the drama happened, Trump was just standing there in shock and disbelief.

"WELL DAMN. FINE THEN! IF I CANT HAVE HER THEN NO ONE CAN!" He screamed out as he raised the gun and shot Jermaine in the head, blood splattering everywhere. Arianna Maki let out a loud deathly scream before Jermaine fell down dead and Tyree pointed the gun at himself. "I love you too much to hurt you pookie baby.." Tyree whimpered out as he pulled the trigger, committing suicide on the spot after killing his childhood best friend, leaving his girlfriend and Trump traumatized.

Well this might be the end but it's probably not. Just wait 😎😎

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.2M 266K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
410K 46.4K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
1.3M 120K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...