One Piece react to! [Ended Bu...

By Qtx4nt

A new book is out! -29.5.23 Summary: A great flash of light ended up with powerful,feared or even untouchable... More

Where in the fuck- (wano timeline btw)
Now what in the actual shit?
Shanks' big secret!!
"Thank god!"
Luffy has a bf?!?
Ships in different aus!lemon scene!
AKAINUS SHIPS!
Ace X SABO X luffy
Break , r4p3 mention and SH.
memes!
memes p2!
memes p3! (nsfw)
please ignore this, read if you dare.
break for the gays
pictures!
a song and pictures!
[re-named] Stuff
pictures and new guests!
pictures and facts
Random stuff
Pictures + other ships
Reactions to diff aus
Surprise!
it's interesting
Last reactions
STOP

Break p.2

1.6K 20 17
By Qtx4nt

"Foods here! Also,you don't need to excuse yourself,just get up when you want and chat. You'll have an extra 2 hours to catch up with relationships."

Xander winked before sitting on the beloved purple sofa and turning on their phone to read something...again.

People began to eat. And surprising, no one was killed.

The Monkey D. Family had their own section split from the others, well, the people with the Monkey D. Appetite that is.

The marines sat near to the North of the table,and pirates sat to the South. 

Revolutionaries were allowed in the middle.

The marines with a hatred for the Revolutionary army stayed at the top North,while the marines that saw it as the other side doing their side of the work sat nearer to the middle but still with their own comrades.

Katakuri kept being questioned about if current him had a crush on Luffy.

"No. He's only 19. Plus, I've never fell in love."

"But that's more of a chance!"

"He's still 19 and it's too close to pedophila!" Katakuri had to argue back with the ignorant siblings.

Some of the marines questioned when pirates cared about being a pedophile, but then again, it was common sense,was it not?

"Let's talk relationships,because I am pretty confused." One of the newer people suggested.

"Dragon-san, who's your partner?Also is it alright if I ask?" Hack requested, earning some nods from people. Dragon pointed to Crocodile with a small red tint on his cheek as the ring on his finger shone.

The new people's ,who had thought it wasn't true , eyes comically bulged out of their eye sockets and started asking questions or just stayed silent.

"Questions later."

"Luffy?" And so Luffy pointed at Law, which didn't exactly shock that many like how Dragon's relationship did.

"Corazon?" "Smoker."

At Least 5 marines saw them fucking once in the cabinet, so most stayed quiet while Doflamingos aura began to grow red and heated.

"Just-put your hand up if you do have a partner and I haven't asked you..." The people with that exact criteria put their hands up and Hack continued to call on them.

"Akainu?" "Borsalino."

Whistles were heard from the crowd,but some scoffs could be heard from some homophobes.

"Zoro?" "Cook."

"Gawd damn he lucky."

"I'd kill for any of them to be mine."

And so the comments continued.

Sanji and said green-head flushed red before Hack continued asking.

"Mihawk?" "Shanks and Buggy."

More whistles could be heard.

"Shanks is damn lucky."

"Bro I want buggy...gimme."

"Mihawk? More like me-likey-his-dic-"

A marine was slapped across the head before they could finish as the comments kept flowing.

All three men went red and froze up.

Hack began to ask the subordinate marines who their partners were, and some of them even had kids!

"We should probably eat before the food goes cold."

People nodded their heads in response to Sabo's suggestion.

"Hehehe Hehe....." They heard a low giggle coming from where Xander was sitting. "Whatcha doing?" "Drawing Dragon." "In what?" "A dress. His wedding dress specifically."

Dragon paled as he realised what they meant. "Let's not talk about it. Please..." "Fine...for now. I'm gonna show it for the next reaction."

Dragon sighed in relief as Crocodile snickered while eating his food.

And some dirty minded motherfuckers went red.

Garp laughed while eating his food.

The marines shared jokes and dad jokes with the others.

The pirates cheered.

"Are we just gonna give up the fact that the infamous Dragon is married to former Warlord Crocodile?" Coby was the one to speak and people merely nodded and continued what they were doing.

Coby sighed and joined in with the people.

"Hey ,Dragon,can you tell us more stories?" A husky-voiced male asked, who was revealed to be Smoker.

He shrugged. "Sure."

People began to gather around or turn their attention to Dragon. "Just ask me questions, I can't think of any stories unless I have criteria."

"Were you a rebellious teenager? Given that you're the number 1 enemy to the World Government..."

Dragon chuckled. "I wasn't that rebellious. I only got into fights, and personally, I was very well behaved age 13-17. Uh, Dad, could you confirm?"

"I agree. The worst he did was fuck a guy up and nearly kill him but he wasn't going against me. Though I think the worst thing he did against me was adopt a small cat into our house and hid it for over 4 months before I found out. Honestly, even I'm surprised. He was a devil when he was a child."

Garp laughed at people's pale faces as they realised that the Garp The First, the guy who allied with Roger, the guy who personally hunted down Roger and the best friend of Sengoku, was surprised at his son's behaviour.

"Damn. You gotta tell me more!" Nami swooned over the story.

"Can we continue?"

Garp replied with a nod.

"How did you meet Crocodile?" Boa Hancock asked, (I kinda forgot if I added her or not IM SORRYYYY) quite invested.

"WELL-UH. It's embarrassing."

People began to cheer Dragon on to tell them as Crocodile laughed at Dragons reaction.

"Fine! Fine! So uh. I was at a cafe. I was around 28 so around 27 years ago. A small child bursts in. The child was known for their jokes. They begin to speak as they sat on a chair near the middle. I wasn't a regular,but I knew to allow the child to continue. People directed their attention to them. " Why was 6 afraid of 7?" The room went silent and then they continued. "Because 7 , 8 , 9! But, did you know the reason why?" People were already chuckling and giggling. "Because you gotta eat 3 squared meals a day!" Then I burst out laughing, along with another person. No one else got the joke. But that person was the most beautiful man I've ever seen. I was considerably good at mathematics and I instantly walked over to that person and started up a chat. So basically, a child wingmanned for me. Unintentionally. Oh yeah that person was Crocodile. "

People stared with their eyes wide open.

"WHAT."

"THE."

"FUCK?!"

People couldn't believe it. One of the most powerful power couples and it was because of a fucking maths joke?!

"You've always been a man-magnet, Dragon. Remember Aka? He literally fell in love with you at first sight. You were in your fucking pjs and at the hospital covered in blood. HOW?!" Garp sobbed, "He's all grown up..." "Yes the fuck I am."
They both went quiet and laughter erupted.

"I am so fucking lucky to have you." Crocodile sighed, laying his head on Dragons chest ,who instinctively pulled his hand up to stroke through his hair as the silence got loud.

"Can we get that story of that Aka guy falling in love?" Nami questioned, speaking everyone's thoughts.

Dragon nodded. "I think I was around 16. I was taking the bins out because why wouldn't I? So, it was the middle of the night. I was in my PJs, shit ruffled up and messed up makeup all over my face -ill explain why later- I was putting the bag in the bigger bins and I hear a scream,right? So then I run across the room to see a fucking 11 year old getting harassed by 2 14 year olds and 1 29 year old. I knew these guys, they were the village rats. They had committed nearly every fucking crime and had their daddies cover for them as they were in the marines.

One of them was this 8'0 maniac. He was 29. He wasn't strong though. Just a little bit taller than me. I was around 6'10. I walk up to him, and ask him what he was doin. He responds "just havin some fun,wanna join lad?" I obviously had to act and gave a small and secret thumbs up to the girl. I nod and as soon as the guy turned away, I punch him in the gut, give him an uppercut, causing a concussion, then i tackled him to the ground and broke his arms. The two other dudes stood still before they lunged on me, ripping out and pulling my hair as I stood up and tried to dodge their punches. Turns out, one of them had fucking haki. I knocked out the first one and then the second one, but that haki dude was left. He began to punch me and he gave me a black eye, two fractured bones,a broken arm. I didn't use my haki because I could've killed him.

I punched him then side tackled him as I was pushed to his side. I crushed his ribs.

A crowd was forming and people were calling the ambulances and the police as I calmed the little girl down in my arms as I was covered in blood in my PJs. Garp was asleep and he's an extremely deep sleeper so he didn't about this until 4am. The ambulances and police arrived and I was put in a separate ambulance from those boys as the police escorted us for questioning. The little girl was bought home though.

I get to the hospital and they're absolutely horrified at what happened to the boys and the man. But hell, you should've seen their faces! Kukuku... I then get weird looks from being covered in makeup - a specific style - and blood with pjs one. Just to clarify, my PJs were cats. I was wearing a pj hoodie. With cat ears and a tail. Lmao. This dude is just looking at me, with sparkles in his eyes. Turns out he was an assistant doctor but was still learning so he was observing my recovery and injuries. He was fucking red bro. I could realise why though.

I was basically left in my boxers with shorts on. Infections were brutal, so of course that happened. The kid continues on to clean my makeup and blood off my face and body.

3 days pass and I'm finally allowed out. I was fully healed but it really should've taken 6 days. This kid visits my house every week to check up on me and we become close friends.

He asks me out around 4 months later. I politely (but also panicking) let him down. That's the story of nearly beating 2 guys to death. I was charged with assault but Garp got me out because of the girls pledges. The three assholes were put in jail for around 8 months I think. Dunno."

He landed back on his chair and cleared his throat, it was hard being a good storyteller, you know?

Most but Dragons loved ones were quiet in despair, confusion, procession or complete idiocy.

"Cat pjs?"

"Makeup?"

"Nearly killing 2 guys?"

Dumbfounded people asked.

"Saving someone?"

An idiot marine asked. 

Another marine slapped that marine on the head and they quietened.

"Everyone is finished eating! Now, we will go on to the last bit of reacting."

Peoples moods switched and they all cheered.

1869 words!

Lmao I had to include British Dragon and his own harem or whatever it's called.

Crocogon fluff! I needed to clear their relationship up. But also, Im headcanoning that crocodile transitioned at 18 so therefore, meeting Ivankov/the current user of the horm-horm fruit at his age before Dragon.

Maths humour!

Dragon with ADHD!

In the next book I think he's going to have autism instead. He just seems like that lol.

Emo Dragon! I've oc'd Dragon wayyyyy to much. Forgive me.

Garp being a good dad! Love it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.8K 40
Reader is fem **Spoilers early on** Requemended to know Law's backstory, Ace's backstory, and germa 66 before reading your race - bird person similar...
1.7K 75 7
{From a One Piece x Reader Valentines Event I did on my Tumblr in February of 2023. Each chapter is a different date scenario that was originally pos...
65K 1.8K 51
Fire Fist Ace, 2nd Division Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates, has been trying to deny his feelings. His feelings for who? Well, it's none other th...
7.2K 170 18
Pairing : One piece men various (Uke) Male reader (Seme) ★。/|\。★ Amidst the scorching hot fire spreading and stretching on the island eating everyt...