Perfectly Wrong | Charles Lec...

Galing kay jaraxmdrx

β€žYou're perfectly wrong for me And that's why it's so hard to leave." - Shawn Mendes --- After 4 years, Azale... Higit pa

One - Trip to Zandvoort
Two - the encounter
Three - still drives me crazy
Four - jealousy
Five - Inches in between us
Six - More than friends
Seven - Missing
Eight - Guilt
Nine - like old times
Ten - Never forget
Eleven - I'm here
Twelve - I was there
Thirteen - Just one
Fourteen - Lies
Fifteen - Confusion
Sixteen - Desire
Seventeen - party
Eighteen - Reputation
Nineteen - Fake
Twenty - Nerves
Twenty one - Rooftop
Twenty two - Believe me
Twenty three - Tension
Twenty five - Happy again
Twenty six - Email
Twenty seven - Same woman
Twenty eight - Therapy
Twenty nine - Unexpected
Thirty - Surprise
Thirty one - Psycho
Thirty two - Perfectly Wrong
Thirty three - Epilogue
Thank you!

Twenty four - Sister-in-law

1.5K 24 9
Galing kay jaraxmdrx

🔞 TW: Sexual acts. Skip if you don't want to read it. I'll mark when it's over. 🔞

I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. His gaze wandered over my half-naked body and mine over his upper body. I felt my thong soaked through. There was this sexual tension between us all evening. He knelt in front of me on the bed and grabbed the hem of my thong. He took it off me and now I was completely naked in front of him. I started blushing.

"You don't have to be uncomfortable. I've seen your body naked over a thousand times.", he said with a smirk.

He kissed my neck and his kisses traveled to my breasts. He kissed and sucked one and kneaded the other with his hand. I let out a groan. He rubbed his fingers against my nipple. His lips wandered down my stomach and the closer he got to my middle, my stomach tingled more and more. His movements were slow because he knows that makes me crazier about him. When he got where I wanted him, he licked me.

"You're completely wet.", he said with a big grin. He knows exactly what he has to do with me to make me so wet. He knows my body better than anyone. better than i do.

He started sucking on my clit and I moaned loudly. It felt damn good and he knew it. He alternated between licking and sucking and at one point he penetrated me with a finger. Then the second followed. His movement quickened. I grabbed his hair and tugged.

"Fuck Charles.", I moaned. I was so horny that I came within minutes. The sexual tension that had built up in my body over the evening disappeared.

He took his fingers out of me and licked them off. After that he put them in my mouth and i sucked on his fingers. I know it drives him crazy. just like he knows what drives me crazy, i know what drives him crazy. He got up and I knelt in front of him. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down with his boxers. His cock jumped right in front of my face. He was rock hard. I looked him in the eyes and licked his cock before I put it in my mouth.

"Fuck.", he groaned and leaned his head back. His hand went behind my head and pushed me further to him, so that I had to choke. My movements quickened and he pulled my hair. I kept eye contact with him as I sucked his dick.

He pulled my face back, picked me up and pushed me onto the bed.

"Turn around.", he said and i did. I stretched out my ass and he slapped it. He thrust into me and slapped my ass again. My ass slapped against his body and the faster he got the louder the smack. He pushed out of me and I lay on my back.

"spread your legs baby.", he said and I did it.

He came between my legs and rubbed his cock on my clit. Without warning he thrust into me. I groaned loudly and clawed my fingers into the sheets of the bed. He kept changing his pace. He leaned over me, one hand on my neck and the other supporting himself. He looked me in the eye and slowly thrust into me over and over again.

"you feel so good. so tight." he moaned and kissed me. He grew so fast and his grip on my neck tightened. He straightened up and rubbed my clit as he thrust into me.

"Oh my god.", I moaned.

"Hell yes baby."

We both moaned and his movements quickened. I realized how close I am to cumming a second time.

"Charles!", I screamed. I was so damn close.

"Not yet baby."

"I can't hold it anymore. Oh fuck."

His movements inside me became faster and harder. He was about to come too.

"Now.", he said and we both reached our orgasm.

"Oh my god.", I screamed while my orgasm.

He dropped onto me and we both lay like that for a moment. He still in me.

He got up after a while and got wet wipes. He cleans me properly and then himself. He threw me a t-shirt and I put it on. We both lay down and cuddled. We fell asleep.

***

The sun shone through the window and woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Charles looking at me.

"Good morning."

"Good morning did you watch me sleep?", I asked him.

"I always have. You look so peaceful sleeping."

"What time is it?"

"it's almost eleven o'clock."

"What? Fuck. My flight is in an hour.", I got up and searched for my thong.

"You're going to miss the flight either way. Fly with Me. I fly in a private jet."

"Why?"

"For long flights, we always fly with a private jet."

"Mh okay.", I said and lay back on the bed.

"How did you sleep?", he asked while hugging me.

"Good. How about you?"

"I haven't slept that well in a long time."

"When is our flight?"

"at 4 p.m."

"Hm enough time to relax.", I said and closed my eyes.

"My mom wants to see you again. How about dinner tomorrow? We don't land until tomorrow at 6 a.m. You can still rest.", he said and I nodded.

"Okay."

***

Carlos, Charles and I are sitting in the jet and they are both playing chess. I sat next to them and read a book. From time to time I watched Charles. He looked so cute in his jogging suit, glasses and a bandana on his head.

I got tired all of a sudden, so I fell asleep while reading.

"Azalea. Wake up. We're in Nice.", i heard Charles saying.

"Mh I'm awake.", I said and opened my eyes.

"Have you seriously slept 10 hours?", Carlos asked me and laughed.

"I was tired.", I said yawning.

"Wow I wish I could sleep that deeply on an airplane.", he said and i laughed.

I said goodbye to Carlos because he is flying to Madrid and then walked out of the plane with Charles.

"Arthur is going to pick me up. Does someone pick you up?", he asked while walking to the parking lot.

"No. I'll call a taxi."

"No. We take you with us. You also have to go to Monaco.", he said. He still had my suitcase because he insisted on taking my suitcase.

"Azalea?", I heard Arthur saying. I saw him and I immediately ran towards him.

"Oh my god.", I hugged him and he lifted me up.

"I haven't seen you for so long. I missed you."

"Oh Thuthur! i missed you too!", I said and stroked his hair. "since when are you so tall? You're almost as tall as your brother."

"you haven't grown How tall are you? 1.50?"

"Hey! don't be mean! I'm 1.61!", I said and he laughed.

"I missed you. Charles was so a baby after you broke up with him."

"After I what?"

"You broke up with him."

"Lets go!", Charles suddenly said. He told them that I broke up with him?

We got into Arthurs car and he drove to Monaco. Charles, of course, complained about Arthur's driving style. He always did. He always complained. Even with me.

"God Charles. Shut up! He knows how to drive."

"Thanks Azalea. Charles thinks he is the best driver."

"I am.", Charles said and I started laughing.

"Azalea, you have to meet my girlfriend. I told her a lot about you."

"Why?"

"You were like a big sister to me. And nearly got my sister-in-law."

"What do you mean?"

"If you had never broken up with him, you would be married now. He wanted to propose to you for your birthday.", Arthur said and Charles looked at him with an angry face. He wanted to propose?

"Arthur!", he said.

"What? You're not together anymore so I can say that now. Also, it's been 4 years. He had everything planned. He can be really romantic."

"Oh really? Tell me more.", I said.

"Arthur shut the fuck up and concentrate on driving."

Arthur told me about his girlfriend and I thought it was so cute how beaming he was. Arthur parked in front of my apartment.

"I'll help you with your suitcase", Charles said and got out.

"Thank you Thuthur.", I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"See you later.", he said and I nodded.

Charles insisted on taking my suitcase to my apartment. When we got to my apartment, he looked around.

"Looks comfortable."

"Thanks. So you wanted to propose to me?"

"Well yeah. And If I didn't left you, you were Mrs Leclerc now.", he said and looked me in my eyes.

"Why did you tell Arthur that I broke up with you?"

"Because he would've hate me because he always looked up to you. You were like his sister and I couldn't handle it if he would hate me."

"He wouldn't hate you. You're his brother. He loves you more than he could love a woman."

"He loved you as much as he loves me.", he said and I found myself getting sad.

"I'll see you tonight."

"Yeah. The address is still the same.", he said and walked downstairs.

If he hadn't been so stupid, we'd be married and have kids by now. I always wanted to get married early and have children early. My life would be so much different if I hadn't been stupid. If only I had told him I was pregnant. I felt tears running my cheek.

+++
Hope you like it.

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

814K 12.3K 38
"Pregnant? As in, you're going to have a baby?" Two best friends, one birthday party and many consequences. When one night of love turns into somethi...
82.1K 1.7K 53
We all love the drivers, that's just a fact. And we all ship them. That's a fact too. This book is full of memes, pictures, comments, happiness, sad...
42.4K 609 27
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
4.1M 91.6K 84
Somewhere in Tuscany, two people cross paths- one lost and one making the most out of a month of freedom. No responsibilities. No expectations. No ju...