Beautiful Love

By TVR_Special19

One shots and short stories More

Intro
Who We Used To Be-1
Who We Used To Be-2
Who We Used To Be-3
Who We Used To Be-4
Pressure
Ecstasy
Growth (A Love Notes One-Shot)
Wet Dreamz
Date Night Gone Wrong
Let's Fix Us
Good Trouble
Good Trouble Part 2
Trading Places
The After Party
Miss You
Secure the Future
The Honeymoon
Late Night Phone Calls
Heated
Free
FWBs
Parental Guidance
4
Church Girl Part 1
Finding Our Way Back
Finding Our Way Back- Part 2
Finding Our Way Back-Part 3
Unexpected
Confidential
The Rebirth - Part 1
The Rebirth - Part 2

Damn Girl

256 8 1
By TVR_Special19

Michelle had just left Beyoncé tour rehearsal and was all in her own head. She knew the thoughts she was having were wrong but she couldn't help it. The way Beyoncé was dressed and subtle flirting she kept doing drove Michelle crazy. It was something Beyoncé always did when they were together but it had never affected Michelle the way it did today. As soon as her and Kelly's parts of the show were finished, she excused herself and made her way home. Walking into her house always felt good. She parked in her garage and made sure to put the door down. Making her way into the house she turned on the under cabinet lights in the kitchen and made her way upstairs. It was a habit she had started since moving into her new home.

Upstairs she quickly stripped herself of all her clothes and went into her bathroom to take a nice hot shower. It usually helped to calm her body after rehearsals. It didn't work today. Michelle soon found herself using her shower head to bring herself pleasure. She stood in the shower with one leg up on the built in bench with her shower head pulsing, the water aimed directly at her clit. The other showerhead continued to hit her back creating the perfect sensations throughout her body. She thought about the things Beyoncé said, the songs she watched her rehearse and the way her body moved. Michelle's thoughts were quickly bringing her to a powerful orgasm. Usually she could ignore everything and pretend she wasn't attracted to her best friend but not today. Michelle's thoughts were running wild. She remembered the way Beyoncé's lips felt when they shared a stolen kiss when they were younger. She remembered how soft Beyoncé's hands were whenever they touched. She remembered every single compliment about what she was doing or the way she looked. Everything led to this moment. Michelle increased the pressure of the showerhead and felt herself begin to go into the abyss of her orgasm. Her eyes were closed, a slight sweat covered her body even though she was in the shower, her nipples were hard and her free hand pulled at them. She was hitting a few of her pleasure spots at once. Her stomach tightened as the final thought of Beyoncé's ass shaking to Check Up On It replayed in her mind. Her body began to move of it's own accord trembling as the power of her orgasm hit. "FUCK." Michelle screamed when she reached the peak. When she finally calmed down from the intensity of what just occurred she washed herself and turned off her shower.

After moisturizing and drying off she made her way into her bedroom. She went into her side table drawer and grabbed her rose and bullet vibrators. She knew that the shower wasn't enough tonight. Getting into the bed she propped herself up against the pillows and let her thoughts continue to wander about her best friend. The more she thought the more her body responded. She could feel how hard her nipples were and pulled and twisted on them as she explored her own body wishing it was Beyoncé. Her chocolate nipples felt hard enough to cut glass. Her hands moved down her flat stomach and onto her thighs. She caressed the insides of her thighs knowing that they were sensitive. Michelle felt her clit begin to throb wanting more. It was throbbing in tune with her heart. Her thoughts about her best friend were forbidden and only added to her arousal. She wanted Beyoncé to slut her out, make her squirt and scream for God. Michelle picked up her bullet vibrator and ran it across her nipples, slightly shocking herself because her nipples had never been this sensitive. Every vibration she felt in her pussy. It made her pink pussy clench at the thought of being filled by her best friend. The bullet was enough though. Michelle turned it off and grabbed her rose. She was beyond wet and dripping. She felt a small puddle underneath herself from her juices.

Michelle let the vibrations of the rose work her body into a frenzy before she placed it on her waiting clit. She knew once she put it there, it would be no turning back and she would use it until she came squirting everywhere. So she slow walked the process and used it to heighten her arousal. She wondered what Beyoncé would do if she saw her right now. Little did she know her best friend was making her way to her home since she hadn't answered her phone.

Beyoncé had just finished rehearsing and was headed home to shower but she really wanted to talk to Michelle. She wanted to know why she'd left so abruptly. Ever since Michelle joined Destiny's Child years ago, Beyoncé has had a crush on her. They would always flirt innocently until one day while on tour their flirting took a turn and they ended up making out. Beyoncé had never forgot that day even though Michelle told her to. She always wondered what would have have happened had they not stopped. It's been years and they have both changed and matured but neither realized that their feelings for each other never went away. Beyoncé thought about Michelle so much that she decided to end rehearsals a little early. She couldn't focus and her body was definitely betraying her. Leaving the venue Beyoncé called Michelle but she didn't answer. Beyoncé became concerned because Michelle always answered for her. At home Beyoncé took a quick shower, moisturized and then dried off dressing her dark green Ivy Park sweatshirt and pants.

As soon as her shoes were on she left the house and headed to Michelle's. She drove fast and was there in 10 minutes instead of the usual 20 minutes it took to get to her house. She pulled into the driveway and parked her car. Thankfully it was late and dark so no one in the neighborhood knew it was Beyoncé. Beyoncé got out the car and used her key. She knew Michelle was home because she could see the reflection of her under cabinet lights in the kitchen in the back windows of her home. Beyoncé called out for her best friend but heard nothing.

"Belle, where you at mamas?" She called loudly.

Michelle was too much into her fantasy of her best friend to realize that the one she was fantasizing about was in her house. Beyoncé knew she wasn't downstairs because every single light but the kitchen lights were off. She made her way up the stairs and began to hear sounds. Beyoncé thought maybe it was the tv, so she followed the sounds not ready for what she was about to see and hear. She walked towards Michelle's bedroom the door was cracked a little and Beyoncé could see a little of Michelle on the bed. As she moved closer she realized that Michelle was naked. She was propped against her headboard with her legs spread wide. One hand was caressing and pulling at her hard niples while the other held the rose toy on her clit. Beyoncé was amazed at what she was seeing and hearing. Immediately she bricked in her pants and her boxers became tight. Michelle was pleasuring herself and thinking of Beyoncé while doing it.

As Beyoncé stood there she began to listen to what Michelle was moaning.

"Ooooouuuu fuck Beyoncé, that's my spot...damn baby fuck me." Michelle said, among other things that made Beyoncé want to do exactly what she was saying.

Beyoncé continued to watch form the door and eventually she couldn't take it anymore and pulled her friend out. She was hard as a hell and began stroking herself at the sight and sound of Michelle. She wanted nothing more than to get on that bed and replace the toy with her mouth and stuff her hard dick down Michelle's throat. Beyoncé continued watching and could tell that Michelle was nearing her peak. It was close and it was then that Michelle felt another presence in her room and opened her eyes. She looked straight at Beyoncé as she orgasmed while calling her name. It was intense and Beyoncé came with her. Two strokes was all it took. Michelle motioned for Beyoncé to come fully into the room and as she did she stripped. By the time she made it to the bed she was just as naked as Michelle and hard enough to cut rocks. She pulled Michelle to her and kissed her. No words were spoken just a mutual understanding of what was about to happen was conveyed with their eyes.

Beyoncé laid Michelle in the middle of the bed and climbed on it. She laid between her legs and began kissing her as if she'd never have the chance again. Their kisses were sensual and filled with their long denied feelings for each other. They were passionate and their hand explored each other's bodies as Michelle wrapped her legs around Beyoncé. Beyoncé kissed Michelle with a fervor and intensity. She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth and then kissed her chin, moving to her neck finding Michelle's weak spot quickly. She remembered from all those years ago and she licked and sucked on leaving her mark. Michelle moaned into Beyoncé's ear and lightly scratched her back. Beyoncé moved her kisses along Michelle's body. She kissed her shoulders, her nipples, the space between her breast, her stomach and thighs down to her toes. She sucked each big toe before she stood up and flipped Michelle onto her stomach. Beyoncé continued to kiss Michelle's back, ass and down her legs again. This time when she came back up she moved Michelle into the face down, ass up position and admired how deep her arch was.

Michelle continued to moan as all her spots were loved on by Beyoncé. Beyoncé licked up and down her spine then kissed it before she slapped Michelle's ass. She hit it a few times before she spread it to see Michelle's pink pussy dripping. With red handprints on her ass, Beyoncé kissed each cheek before she dipped her tongue in Michelle's essence that was flowing so freely. When her tongue touched Michelle's clit, all she could do was moan. Michelle had been wanting and waiting years for this moment. The way Beyoncé was devouring her pussy had her trying to move away. It was too much, too intense, too everything. But Beyoncé would let her run, she locked her in place by using her hips and kept on eating Michelle's soul. Every lick sent Michelle into tremors, every suck and slurp had her screaming for more. Every insertion of Beyoncé's tongue made her see stars and cry out for more. Of course Beyoncé found great pleasure in finally getting to taste the forbidden.

"Ohhhhh my GAWD!" Michelle scramed.

"Mmmmmmmm," Beyonce hummed while sucking her clit.

"Oh fuck, shitttttttaahhhhh."

"Cum."

Michelle didn't need to be told twice she immediately exploded in Beyoncé's mouth. She squirted all over them making a puddle on the bed. It was so much that Beyoncé couldn't catch it all. What she did catch she thoroughly enjoyed. Michelle's juices were sweet and held a slight strawberry flavor. Beyoncé continued to lick Michelle through her orgasm. When it finally subsided Michelle turned over and quickly pulled Beyoncé in for a hot and sensual kiss. Michelle enjoyed tasting herself on Beyoncé's tongue. Michelle flipped them over and pulled Beyoncé to the edge of the bed so that she was now sitting up. Michelle had stood up between her legs now looking down at her best friend turned lover. Beyoncé pulled her in for a kiss again. Michelle loved the way they kissed. It was something so natural yet intense about it. She let their kiss go and began to explore Beyoncé's body with warm wet kisses. She sucked her nipples before moving on the her tight abs, then licking and sucking her belly button. Moving down she looked at Beyoncé's hard dick and began stroking it.

She spit on Beyoncé's dick and watched it slide down the hard shaft while still stroking it. Then she spit on it again and then engulfed the head in her mouth, slowly working it into her mouth as she kept eye contact with Beyoncé. Beyoncé was a moaning mess, when she felt her tip hit the back of MIchelle's throat she grabbed her head. Michelle made it wet and nasty, she hummed and gagged on it. She was living out her ultimate fantasy because who's to say this would happen again. Michelle continued to suck and lick on Beyoncé's dick as Beyoncé's grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth relentlessly. Michelle took it cause it was exactly what she wanted. She had been thinking about being slutted out by Beyoncé as she was in the shower and bed earlier. When Beyoncé stood up and continued to fuck Michelle's face, she loved it. It had Michelle dripping. As she continued to suck her now lover's dick she began to swirl her fingers around her clit. Soon Michelle began to feel Beyoncé pulsing in her mouth signaling she was close to erupting. Michelle slid her dick deeper and swallowed around immediately causing Beyoncé to cum down her throat. She swallowed it all and let Beyoncé's dick go with a pop. She then looked up at Beyoncé and opened her mouth showing her that she'd swallowed it all.

Beyoncé pulled Michelle back to standing and kissed her. She issued one command "Up." Michelle hopped up on Beyoncé and immediately felt her grab her by her ass. Their intense kiss continued and they grabbed onto each other. Michelle felt Beyoncé's dick grow hard again and she wanted to feel it deep inside her. She pulled back and looked into Beyoncé's hazel eyes and said "Fuck Me Bey." Beyoncé walked them to the closest wall and put Michelle's legs on her shoulders. Slowly she slid into Michelle's tight warmth and both moaned out at the feeling. Michelle at being filled so completely and Beyoncé at being enveloped in Michelle's tight warmth. Beyoncé grabbed Michelle's ass and began fucking her hard and deep against the wall. All that was heard in the room was their loud moans and the constant slapping of their skin. It was one of the most intense feelings either of them had ever had. Michelle was scratching Beyoncé's upper back and neck with her nails every time Beyoncé hit her spot. Beyoncé was hitting spots that Michelle didn't even know she had. All she knew was that she felt good.

"Oh shitttttttt, I'm cumming...FUCK...I'm cumming." Michelle screamed out.

"Give it to me babe." Beyoncé said, as she kissed Michelle's neck.

Michelle came all over them both squirting everywhere. Beyoncé loved that she was a squirter. It turned her on and made her even harder inside Michelle. Michelle signaled that she wanted to be let down. Beyoncé slid Michelle off of her and watched Michelle bend over and wrap her hands around her ankles. Michelle winked at Beyoncé and blew her a kiss. Beyoncé saw the position that Michelle was in and thought "Yeah, we on demon time tonight." Beyoncé walked up to Michelle and slid in, in one stroke and immediately she started pounding th hell outta Michelle in this position. Michelle felt every single inch Beyoncé was working with and loved every pound into her. It was such a turn on to be able to watch as Beyoncé fucked the hell outta her pussy. She had to move her head because she was dripping so much from the way Beyoncé was fucking her. Her pink pussy was creamy and white with Beyoncé's ministrations on her body. Michelle couldn't do anything but brace herself for every stroke. She ended up placing her hands on the floor in front of her.

Beyoncé saw that Michelle had changed her hands' position and took the opportunity to pull Michelle's legs up and around her waist. Michelle was now in a wheelbarrow position. Beyoncé was reaching new depths inside Michelle and all Michelle could do was moan out her pleasure. Michelle was coming back to back and lost count of how many times she'd reached her pinnacle. Beyoncé had only come one time but the way Michelle was squeezing her, she knew that she'd be coming again soon.

"FUCK Belle, your pussy so good."

"Damn Bey... fffffuuuuucccckkkkk meeeeeeeeeee."

"Ima cum, where you want it?"

"Inside baby, cum inside me BABY!"

Michelle telling Beyoncé to come inside her was her undoing. She came deep inside her lover but she never lost her hardness. Michelle flipped her body right side up without Beyoncé coming out of her.

"Baby, I wanna ride." Michelle said, once she was facing Beyoncé again.

Beyoncé simply picked her up and made her way to the bed sitting on it as Michelle began to pump herself on Beyoncé's dick. Beyoncé helped Michelle to move by holding on to her hips and fucking her back. They were staring each other in their eyes intensely as they both rode the wave that they were on. They were fucking each other. Beyoncé grabbed Michelle's neck with one hand adding a slight pressure to her hold and still staring her in her eyes. Her other hand made its way between them to rub circles around on Michelle's clit. Beyoncé felt Michelle about to come again and she added pressure both on her neck and clit. It made Michelle cream and cum hard. She came so hard she was still shaking five minutes later when Beyoncé flipped them over on the bed into missionary position. Their sex was intense and when they were looking into each other's eyes, it added to it. Michelle felt like she was outta her body with pleasure. Beyoncé was doing things to her body she'd never experienced before but loved.

As they continued to stare in each other's eyes feeling that they didn't even know they were showing. Continuing to stare while Beyoncé changed the tempo of their lovemaking Michelle cried out. She'd never in her life felt the way she was feeling as she stared into Beyoncé's eyes. It was a wonderful feeling and felt herself falling in love even more with her best friend. When they both slowed it down their coupling intensified. Beyoncé's thrusts slowed but still hit Michelle's spots. Michelle's hips met Beyoncé's every thrust and it felt intensely amazing. Michelle had to bite back her words. Beyoncé saw this and said, "Ah-Uh, tell me mamas. Tell me how you feel."

"Beyyyyy."

"Tell me, I feel it too."

"Shittttahhh."

"Mhmmm, tell me Belle."

"Fuckkkkk...I love you." Michelle moaned out.

"I love you too Belle."

"I'm cumming again."

"Cum for Belle. I'm cumming too."

They came together and laid in each other's arms waiting for the intensity of their feelings and confession to go away. It never did though. They laid there for ten minutes just breathing each other in them Beyoncé slid out and watched their combined just run slowly out of Michelle. It made her hard again watching that but she knew Michelle was done for the night. She was okay with that. She got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to run Michelle a bath. She added eucalyptus oil and epsom salt to help Michelle's muscles. She then returned to the bedroom and picked Michelle up, kissing her then taking her into the bathroom. She gently placed Michelle in the tub and left the bathroom.

In the bedroom while Michelle was in the bathtub, Beyoncé changed the sheets and made the bed. Then she went back into the bathroom and started the shower. She got in and soon Michelle joined her in the shower to rinse off. They shared a few sensual kisses but no words. What they felt didn't need to be spoken. They knew that they would never be the same after tonight. They were both fine with that. They dried off and moisturized and went to bed. They would tackle whatever the future held for them in the morning. Beyoncé and Michelle cuddled up with each other and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 24 28
In there I will publish the short stories that I will write. It's usually one shots. They usually turn around the themes of love and marriage
2.7K 10 14
A collection of one shots
754 19 14
just random one shots and short stories
1.3K 65 10
Different people, different stories, different loves.