Unexpected

Michelle was in the mirror getting ready to go out with her best friend. Both were huge fans of Beyoncé and were going to see the Renaissance Tour. They had floor seats and would be able to see everything from where they were. Michelle's outfit was simple but cute she had on a blue Ivy Park crop top and silver biker shorts. She loved the entire Ivy Park clothing line, every time a new collection came out, she purchased at least one item from the drop. She paired her outfit with silver jewelry, accessories and a metallic silver fanny pack. She looked in the mirror and then called her best friend Amira back into the room to make sure she was looking good. The both of them were beyond excited about going to the show. Amira also decided to wear Ivy park apparel, she had on the silver pants and blue floral bodysuit with black heels and black accessories. Both women looked good in their outfits. Each had the approval of the other and then they were on their way out the door.

When they stepped into the football stadium they were immediately in awe of the setup and the many people who continued to stream into the arena. Michelle and Amira had bought tickets for the first US Renaissance World Tour stop in Philadelphia. They were such fans that they wanted to be at the Philadelphia show because they knew it was going to be special. The two friends had booked a hotel room in the city not far from the arena and decided to make going to the concert a mini-vacation. It was a special time for the two friends and they were making memories. As the sun went down and the stadium filled up with fans the anticipation of seeing Beyoncé live was taking over. There was some light music playing but once the sun went down, the lights came up and the intro for the tour began. Then suddenly you hear Beyoncé's voice before you see her. It was an epic start to the show.

The two friends stood and danced to every song and loved every part of the show. There were so many parts that they couldn't choose exactly which part was their favorite. Michelle was entranced with the giant horse that took up the whole middle of the stage for part of the show. The energy of the entire show was out of this world, it provided them with so much inspiration. From the colorful costumes, disco ball horses to the amazing visuals that played during Beyoncé's quick changes, the cake topper was the appearance of Blue. Blue was everything, from every video that the fans had seen of her she gets better each time. The two fans felt like proud Aunties when Blue appeared and danced with her mother. She did the damn thing and it was awesome. Michelle screamed Blue's name so loud when she appeared. The crowd in the stadium went crazy. Blue deserved it all and she soaked up every minute of the crowd cheering for her. Everything was so inspiring and awesome. Near the end of the show Beyoncé appeared on Renni and rode down the middle of the stage on the disco ball mirror covered horse.

As Beyoncé continued her show, she slowly began to lift into the air. As she was airborne she looked over the crowd looking at all the different people. She was mesmerized by the many different faces. While the fans were in awe of Beyoncé, she was in awe of the beautiful faces she saw in the crowd. There was one face in particular that she spotted and kept going back to as she flew around above the crowd. The face she kept getting drawn to was Michelle, there was something about her beauty that caught Beyoncé's gaze. Beyoncé even smiled and waved at the woman and blew her a kiss. Michelle caught the kiss and held it against her heart. Amira was slightly jealous but not really. There seemed to be a connection between the two women. This fact was tested when Beyoncé's eyes kept straying back to Michelle throughout the ending of her show. Again before leaving the stage for the final time she waved and blew another kiss to Michelle. Michelle blushed from head to toe, she was even more enamored with Beyoncé now.

About an hour and a half after the show Amira and Michelle finally made it back to their hotel. They had to wait until the crowd had thinned out before they caught a reasonably priced Uber back to their hotel. The women discussed the show throughout their ride in their Uber and even well into the night when they made it back to their room.