Return of the Augury

By cursed_starlight

Who would have thought Delphini Riddle could have escaped Azkaban? Telling the story of 4 unlikely friends as... More

Bella's POV: The King's Cross Station, Platform 9¾
Morgan's POV: Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardy
Irene's POV: The Sorting Ceromony
Brooklyn's POV: Start-Of-Term-Feast
Irene's POV: The Sisters' Rivalry
Bella's POV: A Weird First Day
Morgan's POV: Wingardium Leviosa
Brooklyn's POV: First Week Detention
Irene's POV: And It All Starts

Note

41 5 5
By cursed_starlight

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the Harry Potter world, which is trademarked by J. K. Rowling. I do not own any of the characters from Harry Potter. Me and my friends (Rishika, Karlie, and Hayley) 'created' all other characters. Also HUGE THANKS to Ira for helping us with ideas. Almost all characters, except the main ones, are based off of people from our class that we'll be stuck with for 3 years. Some scenes are based off of things that have actually happened in real life. Please no hate comments of any kind. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725 88 32
Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin have been at odds for more years than anyone could count. But this year, a handful of students will...
208K 9.3K 35
Back at Hogwarts for her second year in the modern world, equipped with a brilliant group of friends and a boy who loves her dearly, Azalea Hogwarts...
47.6K 736 27
When Hogwarts is rebuilt and all students are invited to retake their last year tensions will raise and come to force as unexpected friendships and b...
14.3K 1K 45
In the year of 1962, all is revealed. Tom Riddle has returned to the group of friends, for some its the first time they have seen him in nearly seven...