The perfect timing (In Editin...

By JustmeN

I'm not like wonder woman, supergirl or catwoman. The only similarity we share is that we all have an extraor... More

Chapter 1-
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5-
Chapter 6-
Chapter 7-
Chapter 8-
Chapter 9-
Chapter 10-
Chapter 11-
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13-
Chapter 14-
Chapter 15-
Chapter 16-
Chapter 17-
Important
Chapter 18-
Chapter 19-
Chapter 20-
Chapter 21-
Chapter 22-
Chapter 23-
Chapter 24-
Chapter 25-
Chapter 26-
Chapter 27-
Chapter 28-
Chapter 29-
Chapter 30-
Chapter 31-
Chapter 32-
Book 2 and help!
The second book is out!

Plot

4.7K 133 19
By JustmeN

su•per•hu•man: adjective

greater than normal human power, size, or ability

I'm not like Wonder woman, Super girl or Cat woman. The only similarity we share is that we all have an extraordinary ability and are females. Many people would say having superpowers was a gift from god and the best thing that could ever happen to you. But not for me, being able to freeze time was more of a burden, because I couldn't control it and it had the worst timing to appear. I also didn't think about being a superhero and rescuing the world from the bad. The only thing I want is to be left alone and get over with my last year of high school. But of course everything came different and it all started with me attracting accidentally the attention of Reece Matthews.

Hey guys, this is a new story I'am currently writing on. I got the idea during class and I had to write it down. So tell me what you think about it so far. I will update the first chapter in the next few days. Stay tuned.

© JustmeN

The credits for the story and the characters go to me. Please don't steal my work!

The rights for the picture used in the cover and every used image during the novel go to the rightful photographer.

And this book was edited by @TonnieJ. Thank you again for going over my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

M-13 By JL

General Fiction

185K 10.8K 35
People with powers exist, believe it or not. And it isn't some magic thing that gave us powers; it's a genetic malfunction that cursed us to a life o...
977K 72.3K 49
"I love how this book is turning out!๐Ÿ˜ Not cliche at all!" - i_hatecliche "We might live next door to each other," Haley said, "but we don't live in...
97 17 6
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‚. NOTICE; This book can only be found on Wattpad, Tumblr and Quotev. If it's posted anywhere else, don't read it. Thank you! https://www.quotev.c...
333K 28.2K 35
[THIS IS AN OLD DRAFT. Please read the rewrite that is currently up on my profile] ............ "Look, man, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to rob the...