Perfectly Wrong | Charles Lec...

By jaraxmdrx

β€žYou're perfectly wrong for me And that's why it's so hard to leave." - Shawn Mendes --- After 4 years, Azale... More

One - Trip to Zandvoort
Two - the encounter
Three - still drives me crazy
Four - jealousy
Five - Inches in between us
Six - More than friends
Seven - Missing
Eight - Guilt
Nine - like old times
Ten - Never forget
Eleven - I'm here
Twelve - I was there
Thirteen - Just one
Fourteen - Lies
Fifteen - Confusion
Sixteen - Desire
Seventeen - party
Eighteen - Reputation
Nineteen - Fake
Twenty - Nerves
Twenty one - Rooftop
Twenty two - Believe me
Twenty four - Sister-in-law
Twenty five - Happy again
Twenty six - Email
Twenty seven - Same woman
Twenty eight - Therapy
Twenty nine - Unexpected
Thirty - Surprise
Thirty one - Psycho
Thirty two - Perfectly Wrong
Thirty three - Epilogue
Thank you!

Twenty three - Tension

1.4K 19 3
By jaraxmdrx

We all had breakfast together and then I went with Lando to buy an outfit for tonight. Charles wanted to come with me but Carlos insisted that he goes with him.

We walked through Milan and went to a store.

"There is good stuff here. We look first for me, then for you. you will need longer", Lando said. He tried on a plain black suit and was immediately satisfied.

"You look great.", I said and he bowed.

"I'll take this one. The blue one wasn't really my color.", he said and went back in the changing room.

"So now we look for you.", he said when he came out again. He ran straight to the women's department and handed me a few dresses. "Go try on."

"Yes boss.", I said and went to the changing room.

I tried them on and we turned it into a fashion show. He sat comfortably on the armchair and waited until I came out.

"Next. Pink isn't your color.", he said.

I had to try on eight dresses in total.

"So either the light blue one or the green one.", Lando said. I was wearing the light blue one and was spinning. He looked closely at the dress to make a decision. "take that", he said and i nodded.

We walked to the checkout and paid. As we were walking to the door Charles came in with Carlos and Daniel.

"Look who we have here.", Daniel said and hugged me after I hugged Carlos. He looked into my bag and smiled. "Good color choice."

"Thank you. I had a great help with me.", I said and looked at Lando.

"Believe me, she will blow your mind with this dress.", he said and I started giggling. Charles stared at me and I smiled at him.

"We have to go. See you Later.", Lando said and we went out.

"I'm just missing a matching bow for your dress. Everyone will freak out. We're gonna rock this.", he said while we were walking to the next shop.

After that we got something for lunch.

"I had so much fun with you today. You're the best friend.", he said and I smiled.

"You're my best friend too Lan. I love to spend time with you. you make me cry with laughter every time."
Its true. Every time we laugh we start to cry because he's so funny.

***

After lunch we got back to the hotel to get ready. I put on makeup and curled my hair to make it look voluminous. I put on the dress and nice silver high heels.

I put on matching silver jewelry and got out of the bathroom.

"You look so beautiful.", he said with a smile.

"Thank you. You look stunning yourself.", I said and we went downstairs. He helped me get into his Car and we drove to the location.

When we arrived we saw a lot of paparazzi. He got out, gave a man his key and jogged over to me. He opened the door and helped me out. We posed together and he ran up to fans to sign autographs.

"Is she your girlfriend?", a journalist asked.

"No, she's my best friend. I don't have a girlfriend.", he said and then we walked in.

The hall was full of people. We went looking for the others and when we saw them, we joined them.

"You look beautiful.", Max said as he hugged me.

"Thank you. You look nice too.", I said and smiled at him.

"How come you're there with Lando and not with Charles?", he asked.

"Charles was supposed to come with Sara. So Lando asked me."

"I wanted to ask you too but thought you were coming with Charles."

"No. You could've asked me.", I said and he smiled.

"Save me a dance.", he said and walked over to Checo.

"Azalea you look amaaazing.", Daniel said.

"Oh guys you're all so cute. You look all amazing.", I said and hugged him.

"Aza, lets get a drink.", Kika said and walked to me.

"You look so gorgeous.", I said to her while walking to the bar.

"You too babe.", she said and we got us drinks.

"Where is Charles?", I asked as I was looking around.

"I don't know but Carlos isn't here as well. I think they're on the way."

And as soon as we talk about it, the two Ferrari guys enter the room. He looks deadly good in a suit. They walked to the others and so did we.

"You look incredibly beautiful.", Charles whispered in my ear with a rough voice and a shiver ran down my spine.

"Thank you. You look amazing as well.", I said and smiled at him.

"Hello everyone. I ask you to take a seat. The event starts now.", a man said.

There was a table for Formula One drivers and their companions. We sat down. Lando on my right, Charles on my left.

I couldn't focus on the man speaking up at the front because Charles put his hand on my thigh. He squeezed my thigh and smirked when I looked at him. I looked away again, trying to focus on the man. The place where he has his hand is tingling. It almost burned like fire.

"You don't know what this dress is doing to me.", he whispered in my ear as he leaned towards me. You don't know what your hand on my thigh is doing to me!

After the speech and fundraising, the dance floor opened. His hand was on my thigh the whole time.

"May I ask you for a dance?", Max asked me. He held out his hand and I took it. I looked at Charles as I got up and he seemed annoyed.

We walked to the dance floor, he placed his hands on my hips and I placed mine on his shoulders.

"How are you doing? We haven't done anything for a long time.", he asked me.

"I'm good. How about you?"

"I'm okay. Still frustrated because of yesterday.", he said. He did P7 yesterday

"You can't always be a winner.", I said and he nodded.

"Are you coming to japan to?", he asked me.

"I don't know yet."

"If you want to, I still have a pass to the paddock left over."

"I'll think about that.", I said and smiled at him. I felt Charles looks the whole time.

"You should dance with him before he explodes with jealousy."

"He isn't jealous."

"Oh yes he is! Are you that blind?", he said and I looked at Charles. He stand there with crossed arms and looked at us.

Max gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked away. I walked towards Charles and his body seemed to relax.

"May I ask you for a dance?", I asked him and held out my hand. He smiled and took my hand.

We walked to the dance floor and danced together. We were really close.
Unlike max, only a few millimeters separated us.

"You almost exploded with jealousy.", i said giggling.

"Its not true. I was just observing.", He said and looked me in the eyes.

"Max and I are just friends. Like us."

"So we're just friends?"

"Kinda."

"Ouch.", he said and looked away.

"You're giving me such mixed signals. I don't even know what we are.", I honestly said.

"I don't know it either.", he said and looked in my eyes again. He smiled at me and his dimples appear. He is the generic term for beauty. His green-blue eyes, his smile, his dimples, even his stubbly beard. Everything looks good on him. We don't even have to start talking about his body.

"Are you going to sleep in Landos room?", he asked me.

"Why?"

"Just asking.", he said and he pulled me closer to him. "Lets go back to the hotel."

"Okay. But I want to let Lando know I'm leaving.", I said

"Okay, I'll go out and get the car.", I nodded and made my way to Lando.

Lando was talking to a beautiful girl.

"Hey Lan, I'm going back to the hotel."

"Should I drive you?"

"No. I'm going with Charles."

"Alright. See you tomorrow.", he said with a smirk.

"See you. Take care of you.", I said and hugged him.

I walked outside and there were only a few journalists. I walked down the stairs and saw Charles standing in front of his car. He took off his blazer and draped it over my shoulder.

"Thanks."

He opened the door for me and I got in.

After we got to his hotel room, I took off my shoes and he loosened his tie.

He came up to me and suddenly kissed me. I didn't even realize it. Realizing it, I kissed him back and he unzipped my dress. He took off my dress and then looked into my eyes.

"I couldn't wait to take that dress off of you all night.", he said in a rough voice.

"Why?"

"Because that dress looks incredibly hot on you and I had to control myself to not take it out in front of everyone.", he said and kissed me again.

+++
I know you'll hate me because of this cut but the Chapter would be over 2000 word. If not over 3000 and more.

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.5K 52
[COMPLETED] She has always loved F1 and visited a lot of races with her dad since she was very young. She knows many people in the paddock and gets a...
836K 12.6K 43
"In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night Just call my name, I'm yours to tame" _______________________________________________ "Come w...
308K 4.4K 43
Jasmine Summers meets the one and only Lando Norris, the two becomes best friends, but when one of them falls for the other, it ruins their friendshi...
186K 2.6K 42
Isabella Zilber lives with her brother and he starts taking her on the track with him. She immediately falls in love with formula 1. ThaΕ₯s where she...