Deadly Temptations

By ezracaine

Skylar was the perfect star. The one everyone wanted to be .... At school,she was the teacher's favori... More

>character aesthetic<
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12

chapter 1

41 4 2
By ezracaine

Skylar's pov:-

I was standing in the rain in front of the grave of my father.

"How are you d-dad?" I let out a sob.

I knelt. Everything was so messed up. None of this had to be this way.

"I know you'll say that everything happens for a reason but I miss you" Nobody could tell the difference between the rain and my tears that's what I loved about it.

"I promise I will find that fucker and make him regret the day he was born"
I spat angrily.

"I love you, take care dad"

I went in my car and drove back.

Today marks 5 years since I lost my dad I can never forget that day.

I was kidnapped and raped by my dad's most trusted man.
That fucker made my dad watch me being raped by him.

He was  killed in front of my eyes. I still remember that day his eyes looked like a star that lost its spark.

His skin turned pale and the last of their words was "R-run and be strong, take our revenge".

That night still haunts me.

I built my company and have become very successful. My dad must be very proud unlike my mum . I am still investigating that incident and I won't stop until i kill him

I would've killed that fucker if he wasn't already dead but LukasAlmando the real boss the one who raped me is still alive.

I would kill him with my hands.

With these thoughts, I reached home

I

sat down at the table and started having my  breakfast.

"How's the company?" Natalia asked
She is my maid she practically raised me she is like a mother figure to me.

"Everything is great"

I checked the time and boy was I late.

"ohh shoot! I'm late gotta go."

"Drive safely, love you"

"Love you too"

I reached the company and the employees greeted me

I reached my cabin and was suddenly attacked by a hug from none other than my bestie Jessica or should say my PA.

"hey jess"

"What happened to the boss lady? you're late today"

"Nothing, just some personal stuff "

Jessica was a beautiful woman with Ginger hair. She always knew everything about even when don't say it. She is a crazy ass. We've known each other since high school. Later she was an intern at my company and became my PA. But we remain professional at the company.

"what's the schedule for today?"I asked.

"you have a meeting with the shareholders in 10 minutes and a gala to attend at 10 pm, a visit to the law firm to interview 15 candidates and review some contracts"

"Can we skip the gala, please?"I am already tired and I don't have time to play with those rich people who think they own the world.

"I am sorry but you can't as you are the charity owner"

"Okay, let's get on with this meeting"

I got into my elevator and was walking down the halls when I heard whispers.

"he's so hot"

"A perfect match for miss stones"

"Nope, he's mine"

"Don't you have something better to do rather than discuss others' private lives"I barked angrily

They quickly apologized and ran away whispering" She's the she-devil"

"Jessica?"

"yes?"

"do I look scary?"

"Hmmm"

"I.dare.you.to.say.it"

"I mean you look like you're about to murder someone" With that she ran away.

I reached the conference room in no time.

Everyone was already seated. I took a seat at the head of the table and Jessie beside me.

I signaled them to start the meeting.

And 203 years later the meeting is still going on. I am so tired.
I mean I enjoy working but sometimes it's tiring.

I did everything for today, now me and Jessie are getting ready for the gala.

Jessica's outfit

.

Skylar's outfit

.

.

.

.

Hey lovelies it's your author how are you doing?
Finally uploaded the first chapter.
Make sure to vote
Stay safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418K 1.2K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
526K 28.8K 48
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
369K 5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
148K 9.2K 11
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...