Anti-God among Heroes (Male C...

By GOD911

This is the sequel to the Chaos War(Male Chaos King reader X high school dxd) After the events of Chaos War... More

Prologue
BIO
The Entrance Exam
The first Day
Knowing her.
Friend Or Foe
A Normal Day
Say "Hi" To The Devil/ Sports Festival
Sports festival Pt. 2
Sports Festival pt. 3
Sports Festival pt. 4
Sports Festival pt.5
Sports festival pt.6
Meeting with the Doctor/Sports Festival pt.7
Strange Tales: Moon Knight
Strange Tales: Man-Thing
Strange Tales: Hellstrom and Magik
Strange Tales: Ghost Rider
Sports Festival (Final)
CHAOS (Bonus Chapter)
A Date?
Hero's Names/Meeting the Black Goat???
Knowing a little about Him
Cosmic Encounters, The Superflow and the Sword's Seizure
He Who Sleeps But Shall Awaken
The Start of chaos
The Chaos War- PROLOGUE
The Chaos War- Part 1
Chaos War-2

The Sleeper Of R'lyeh

293 7 1
By GOD911

3RD POV
LOCATION: U.A HIGHSCHOOL

After the USJ incident, Y/N was Currently in the teacher's Lounge, sitting On couch as Nezu, the Principal after sipping his tea spoke.

Nezu: Y/N L/N.

Y/N: Yes?

Nezu: Mr. Aizawa Told me everything he knows about you. Your Quirk is........quite Broken, I would say.

Nezu took another sip from the cup.

Nezu: About the USJ incident......you easily killed a Rank B Villain named Kurogiri while other students and even Thirteen Struggled against him.

Y/N: So?

Nezu: What are you....? We want to Know so that we can decided whether to Trust you or not.

As Nezu Said other Staff Members came In the Lounge including All Might and Aizawa, surrounding Y/N as he spoke.

Y/N: *sigh*.......My Real Name is Amatsu-Mikaboshi. I am also known as  "The August Star Of Heaven". I am the Void--the Ocean of Nothingness from which everything Began.....And Everything will inevitably fall to me....... Don't look me as A villain or a hero.....Good and evil are nothing to me......I am Beyond that....

Everyone in the room hearing Y/N's Words were a Little Terrified, till All Might spoke.

All Might: What Brings to U.A. High?

Y/N: I was Bored and Curious.....About this World. A world Where humans Look Upon the Sky to See these "heroes" instead of the Gods for their Protection.

There was a Silence in the room till Nezu Spoke.

Nezu: How can We Be so sure that You are not a threat to Us?

Y/N: Because I am not. Didn't you see what I did to the Villains? Plus, this world Will Fall into Non existence too, but Not yet. It can wait.

Another brief silence was all in the room for 1 minute.

Nezu: Alright Mikaboshi--

Y/N: Just call me Y/N.

Nezu: Right, Y/N, I guarantee you that This Conversation will Not reach Among Students or media. You can Continue as a Normal Student from tomorrow, but You exposed your powers a bit too much, which will bring fear among the students of this High school and we don't want that. For now, Go home.

Y/N nodded and left the Teacher's Lounge, leaving only staff members of U.A.

Shota: He is quite Powerful......more powerful than You.

Aizawa said as he turned his head to All Might.

All Might: I know. I just hope we don't do anything to make him pissed.

TIMESKIP

Y/N was currently walking towards The hotel with Scarlett was following him while using her Wings to float in the air.

Scarlett: That Conversation was.....something.

Y/N: hmm....

Scarlett: Will you going to tell them about....?

Y/N: Their fragile Minds can't Handle that much info....telling them would be beneficial as they can Atleast prepare for the Shuma-Gorath who is coming  to Destroy them.......By  preparing for their own Grave.

Scarlett: I think you should tell them......

Y/N: what will make a difference? Shuma is too much for them to Handle even if they got Enough Time to prepare everything.

Y/N and Scarlett stayed quite till they reached the Hotel. Once inside their Room, Scarlett became visible again as she began to speak.

Scarlett: So, About Cthulhu.....

Y/N: Yeah Right, in the South Pacific ocean he resides in the R'lyeh City along with his Army. He also gets Powered by His worshipers of his cult.

Scarlett: So we gotta Deal with the Cult first?

Y/N: No need to worry about that. They are currently being dealing with "other Problems".

Scarlett: Huh?

MEANWHILE

Hiding in the mountains of China, the Cult of Cthulhu  were in an Abandoned house, preparing for the ritual For their Lord. As they Were about to Began, they heard a demonic screaming from behind.

Cultist#1: What the hell was that?

Cultist#2: I'll go and check.

As the Cultist was about to check the source of scream, a black Portal Opened and sucked the Cultist in making others terrified. From the portal came the undead Warriors of Mikaboshi who  readied their Blade knowing that the things were About to Go Bloody.

Warrior#1: As Lord Mikaboshi said, Rip 'N Tear them Apart.

Said one of the Warriors as they Began to Charge Themselves at the Cult.

BACK TO Y/N

Y/N: Anyways. Ready?

Scarlett nodded as she changed Her outfit and Pulled out her Sword.

Y/N teleported Himself and Scarlett to the South Pacific Ocean. Both began to explore the deeper depths of Ocean to the find the R'lyeh City underwater.

Y/N: 'Follow me.'

As Y/N used his Psychic powers to talk to Scarlett, she began to follow His lead. After Half an Hour of exploring the depths of pacific they finally found it.

R'LYEH. UNDERWATER CITY CREATED BY THE GREAT OLD ONES.

Y/N: 'We are here.'

Scarlett: 'What are those? Never saw them during the War.'

Scarlett said As she Looked at the vampirized creatures of R'lyeh.

Y/N: 'Aqueos. They were first created by Ancient Evil.'

Scarlett: 'Plan?'

Y/N: 'Plan? RIP 'N TEAR.'

Scarlett: 'Wha-'

Before Scarlett could finish, Y/N turned to Original Form and Began To launch his all out attack at R'lyeh.

Mikaboshi: Fade away like Leaves falling to the forest floor. Your Reign Dies.

Mikaboshi began to Slay The race of Aqueos without giving them time to react. Later Scarlett joined him in the battle.

Scarlett: 'YOU LEFT ME BEHIND!'

Mikaboshi: 'Hell like I Care.'

Scarlett Began to use her Sword, destroying the city in one swing.

Scarlett: 'Where is Cthulhu? Shouldn't he Already be waking up from all the destruction happening to his city?'

Suddenly The ocean floor began to shake rapidly destroying the left over city of R'lyeh. Beneath the Ocean floor, woke up The Devourer and The Sleeper of R'lyeh. CTHULHU.

Mikaboshi: Beautiful.

Scarlett: 'WE GOTTA GO AND REACH THE OCEAN SURFACE!'

The Cthulhu opened his Eyes and Caught Scarlett, old Arch-Nemesis who was somehow still alive. As He Began to Reach for the Goddess, Mikaboshi came in time and striked Him to prevent Cthulhu from reaching Scarlett and giving her time to Escape. Once Scarlett reached the ocean Surface, she was waiting for Mikaboshi to come out.

Scarlett: 'Master? MASTER?! Can you hear me?!'

There was No response. Scarlett was About to Go back to Destroyed R'lyeh City to look for her master, Just then.......

Cthulhu Rose up from the Ocean in his enormous Form, Looking at the Goddess of Destruction and Chaos in front of Him.

Cthulhu: Scarlett, goddess ot mgehye ng chaos.  Ymg' mistake, ephailed ot zhro orr'enahh ahnyth ep ya.  Y' nafl kadishtu ahh ymg' ah mgephai lw'nafh'drn. Mgng ymg' ephaiahnyth ep ya. Llll syha'h. (Scarlett, Goddess of Destruction and Chaos. Your Mistake will led to Mortals fall and serve under me. I do not know how you are still alive but now You will serve under me for eternity.)

Cthulhu: H' mggoka Iiahe reward llll waking ya yogor. (Take it As a reward for Waking me up.)

As Cthulhu was about to Take his first step, He was Stopped by an unknown force.

Cthulhu: Ahf' the?! (What The?!)

Suddenly from the ocean Came Mikaboshi in his Enormous Form, ready to Fight. Seeing Mikaboshi again Made Scarlett  relief and Happy to see him Back in action.

Mikaboshi: Gn'th ot nothingness, ymg' ilyaa.  High hafh'drn ot throdog r'luhhor. (Ocean of Nothingness, Awaits you. High Priest of the Great Old ones.)

Cthulhu: August yogfm'l ot heaven?! (August Star Of Heaven?!)

As Cthulhu spoke, Mikaboshi Striked him with his Gaint Claws. The High priest was injured, but didn't Scream as he Punched the Nil Star.

Cthulhu: Ymg' ah ahlloig h' ephaiah llllw'nafh l' ah'n'gha ya?(Do you think, it will be enough to kill me?)

Mikaboshi: Ahf' Y' mgep'ai ah geb l' ymg' ah'n'gha?(Who said I am Here to kill you?) Scarlett.......

Scarlett: Yes Master!

Mikaboshi: Run away As far as you can.

Scarlett: But--

Mikaboshi: NOW!

Scarlett Obeyed her master's Orders and flee Far Away from the battle till she reached a nearby Shore.

Cthulhu: Ehye Y' ymg' ah'n'ghanah, Y' ephaireign supreme llll shugg.  Ymg' goddess ephaiahnyth ya personally...... (Once I defeat you, I will reign Supreme on Earth, Your Goddess will going serve me personally......)

Cthulhu said, He began to strike Chaos king again but missed as the Nil star ripped one of his wings off, making him scream in pain.

Mikaboshi: Ahog ai nilgh'ri ymg' ah. (Big Talks all you do.)

Mikaboshi said, opened his wide mouth and Bit Cthulhu on the Shoulders, making him scream louder.

Mikaboshi: Ymg' scream ah like music l' ya ears. (Your Scream is like music to my ears.)

Cthulhu Tried to fight back but Mikaboshi was too much for him to Handle. Mikaboshi seeing this opportunity began to summon his tentacles, Piercing through the Body of the Great Cthulhu whose scream caused an earthquake to nearby countries and Islands.

Mikaboshi: Nilgh'ri hnahh ahnythor l' nog zhro. Bleed high hafh'drn ot throdog r'luhhor. (All things must come to an end. Bleed High priest of Old ones.)

Mikaboshi said as he began to Absorb the power of great Cthulhu. Soon Cthulhu's Body began to Slowly Glow till it Exploded, resulting High Ocean Tides and earthquakes all around the Globe. All that was left was Mikaboshi Holding the head of Great Cthulhu till he opened his mouth and Began to eat it.

TIMESKIP

Scarlett was waiting for Mikaboshi on a nearby Shore of an small island. Seeing the High Ocean Tides and Feeling the Trembling of Earth gave her enough clue that Battle was still Going.  Till after sometime it stopped, No more Earthquakes or Ocean Tides, giving her indication that The battle has been ended. Soon a Portal opened behind her, making her Draw out her sword to fight. From the portal Came her master in his human form, Y/N. She dropped her Weapon and Ran Towards him to Hug him as she was on verge of Tears.

Scarlett: Thank Goodess! You are okay.

Y/N: Huh? I thought you already Knew that I was toying him?

Scarlett: I know....it's just.....

Y/N looked at Scarlett with Emotionless Face as she was About to answer, till she realized.

Scarlett: Wait a minute........TOYING WITH HIM?! So you Are saying You could have just Easily Killed him but you chooses not too?!

Y/N: I didn't wanted him to Feel bad, even though he is an Eldritch Being.

Scarlett: YOU IDIOT!!! You got me worried!!

Y/N: You care.......?

Scarlett: *blushes* NO I DON'T! Why would I care about an Anti God who wants to destroy everything including me?!

Y/N stared at her emotionlessly but after hearing what she said, he Smirked a little.

Y/N: *smirks* Heh.....

This made Scarlett Blush heavily in embrassment.

Scarlett: *blush* I-I am....not--

Y/N: Let's Go back.

Scarlett agreed as Y/N opened the Portal to their Room.

MEANWHILE

???#1: Foolish, Dread Star. By killing Cthulhu he has declared War Against Us.

Said One of the Old ones as They Saw the fight between Cthulhu and Mikaboshi.

???#2: Must we Fight him, Lord Oberoth'm'gozz? I don't think that's a Good Idea. He the personification of Void From Which We all Came from.

Shuma: Lord Oberoth'm'gozz is Right, Lady Asteroth. If Chaos King wants a War, we will give him war. It all started when he dared to take Dreamscape From Me.......now he is slowly Destroying us all....

???#3: I Agree with Lord Oberoth'm'gozz here too. King Chaos thinks himself Superior since he has Escaped from his eternal Prison. And we have make sure that this time, he doesn't Wake up.

Oberoth'm'gozz: Thank you Lord Shuma and Lord Nyarlathotep But first we need to ask Others if they Agree with the decision or not......

???#4: I may be the most Unintelligent Among The Angled ones, But I am Wise Enough to understand that Fighting Mikaboshi is The Most Stupid Decision ever Brought here. So I have to Go with Lady Asteroth here.

???#5: This Might be the first time I have heard Lord Zvilpogghua say something which Made me agree with Him.

Asteroth: Thank You for assisting, Lord Zvilpogghua and Lord Slorioth. Now what about Others?

This was first The Old Great Ones were divided into Two Sides, One side supporting the Battle Against Mikaboshi, While other side Didn't wanted to See His Wrath. The discuss Was Going on till he shouted.

???#6: Llllw'nafh! (ENOUGH!)

Everyone's eyes began to Lay on the Leader as he spoke.

YOG-SOTHOTH.

Shuma: Lord Yog-Sothoth......

Yog-Sothoth: L' h' l' ahmgr'luh c' mgah. Ahlloig h' ah superior?( So he seeks to Stop us. Thinks he is Superior?) PURE MISCONCEPTION! H' mgah'ehye ah'gotha, Mgng soon, h' ephaiahmgep! Ng ahhai h' ah, Y', yog-sothoth, ephaiconqueror ph' creation llll tremendous r'luh h' ah'f'nah! (Let Him Try, But Soon he will FALL! And When he does, I, Yog-Sothoth,  will Conqueror Over the Creation with his Tremendous Power!)

Hearing the Words Of Yog-Sothoth made the spirits among The Old Ones Rose Higher as they Agreed to him. While Shuma intervened.

Shuma: Lord Yog-Sothoth, I request you to give me a chance to handle this matter to me......Chaos King will fall Inevitably but with My Own very Hands.....I need Vengeance.....from that Living void.

Yog-Sothoth: L' h' ah. Ah nafl disappoint ya. Uh'eog shuma-gorath.(So be it. Do not disappoint me. Master Shuma-Gorath.)

Shuma: I won't, Lord Yog-Sothoth.

???: I am Sorry to interrupt but, I brought someone here who was causing wreckage among the universe.

Old ones turned to see Chthon, Having a "guest" with him. Tentacles began to Wrap around the being as Chthon spoke.

Chthon: BEHOLD, MANY-ANGLED ONES! I HAVE BROUGHT YOU THE AVATAR OF DEATH!

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6.2K 17
โŒœ โ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐”๐€? โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ใ€„ ๐—•...
79K 2.4K 32
Kyouka Jirou x reader (complete and under editing) This story takes place in 1A's (now 2A)'s second year at UA when (y/n) transfers into their class...
225K 5.4K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
27.6K 1.2K 22
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...