Bitter truth

By _Minaaz_20

Fatima a 25 years old doing her PG as a CS (cardiac surgeon). She is trying to run from her past but What hap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Author's Note

Chapter 17.

841 28 0
By _Minaaz_20

Hasan's pov:

I was sitting on the kitchen counter glancing at her while cutting this potato.
She is just so gorgeous.

Her smile, her voice, her additive eyes, her natural blushed cheeks, her soft lips, the way she blink her eyes, the way she talk, the way she walks, her wavy black hairs, and the way it bounces when she walk, her soft and sparkle eyes which says everything, her soft hands, when she touches me with her softest hands it feels so dreamy, almost her everything.

I know I'm madly in love with her. I just can't take my eyes off her. She feels so relaxing so soothing just her presence makes me feel out of the world. My anger, my stress, my tiredness, my worries for my every problem she is the only solution. For my every disease she is my only cure.

As each day passes I'm falling for her more and more. I can't imagine my life without her. She is my soul, my heart, my cure, my calming pill, my safest spot, my strength, my angel, my cutest fairy and my only weakness.

I'm madly in love with her. She is mine and only mine.her postive personality, her way of taking things, her baby nature, her pious and love for the religion, her way of doing hijab, almost everything every little and big thing about her. I can't imagine I stayed 6 years away from my Queen. No matter what it will be I'll be by her side. I trust her blindly even after everything cause my love never died for her in this years instead it got increased more.

I was snapped back when I heard her gasp. I didn't even noticed when I cut myself. She noticed it before me. She looked at me scared.

"Hey relax it's nothing just a small cut." I said assuring her.

"You think it is a small cut, Hasan can't you see how much blood is coming. Can't you keep your mind on one thing. Can't you just focus. I told you not to bother with any work but you insisted now see how much blood is flowing." She started rambling while examining my cut. Her words might look like scolding but her eyes said it other wise, it had fear.

I was just staring at her blankly, does she really care for me so much

"Fathi, did you just scold me." I couldn't hide but smirk at her.

She looked at me shocked. She looked at my wound then at me than my finger. I think she is just more confused than me, I guess she didn't thought what she was saying.

"Sorry." She said looking down.

I held her chin and made her look up at me. Tears were brimming in her eyes. She is just so fragile like flowers.

"Sweetheart, you can scold me how much you want. I'll never ever mind it. I was just teasing you, so don't worry love you can do or tell me anything. But please don't beat me I can't take it."

She chuckled at me and hugged me suddenly. Her sudden hugs will be my death one day. She really has so much effect on me.
She broke the hug and looked at my finger. She ran near the cabinet, Ahh... She is just so adorable to handle. She was standing on her toes to get the first aid kit. I chuckled at her.

I went there and stood behind her and took the first aid kit. She turned around and my breath stopped. We were deathly close. I know we hug each other alot but this was something different. Our faces were just inches apart.

She lost her balance and was about to fall but I held her on time. Her hands were resting on my shoulders, my one hand was around her waist and other pressed on the counter. We weren't speaking but our eyes were speaking loudly and clearly.

She leaned further and kissed my cheek. Did she just kissed me. My heart stopped like my breath. Adrenaline was rushing in my veins. She looked down shyly with redness covering her face. Ahh.. She really will be my death. I don't know why but I was just struck.

I made her look at me but she wasn't making any eye contact. I pulled her closer and hugged her tight. I just want to stay in this moment forever. My love in my arms. It just feels so dreamy.

After waiting for 7 years here I am with her holding her in my arms.

The saying is true patience fruit is the sweetest.

She gently pushed me and ran towards the stove. She turn off the stove and looked at me and started giggling. I went towards her and kissed her forehead.

"Your hand." She said and started pushing me from the back.

She came infront of me and took the cotton.

"It will hurt a little."

I nodded and smiled at her.
She took the cotton and dipped in the antiseptic and took my hand way to gently. Omg her gentle touch and soft hands.
She hesitated put the cotton on my cut she was blowing it while rubbing the blood off. Well it wasn't a big cut but it really was a big deal for my love.

An idea popped up in my mind and I acted to hiss in pain. She stopped what she was doing and looked at me scared.

"Does it really hurt so much?" She asked with scared and worried expression. She is just so cute.

"A little." I replied faking my expression.

"I'll do it gently please bare a little."

I nodded in response.
She was doing it way to gently than before. She wrapped my finger in bandage.

"Done." She said with a smile.

"Thanks Jaan."

"Please be careful next time."

"You will be here to help me again. Right?."

"No." She said and turned around and walked near the stove.

"No?"

"If you get hurt next time I'll not talk to you. Don't you dare get hurt."

"As you order. Your highness..!!"

"I'm not ordering you I'm just saying it."
Ahh.. She is just so so innocent.

"You can just order me anytime."

"Never." She whispered.

I just smiled at her.

"Please just don't get hurt, I can't see you getting hurt." She said with tears.

Does she really care for me this much. I just can't beleive she really care for me.
I don't know what to do so I just hugged her, I know she loves hugs. As soon as I hugged her she melt in my arms.

"Sweetheart do you get it now how I felt when you took that bullet for me."

"I know but I wanted to be selfish for once in my life."

"What do you mean love?"

"Allah forbid me but if that bullet would even touched you, I would've died. So I became selfish and took the bullet. I could've died seeing you getting hurt."

"Fathi it isn't call selfish it is selfless."

"I don't know about that but see on the bright side, we are married." She said with excitement.
I chuckled at her reaction. She is really so cute.

"Come now let's have our dinner. I'm eagerly waiting to eat."

She chuckled at me and nodded. We went and sat on the dining table. She served two plates and kept it infront of me.

"Darling, I can't eat. I'm hurt." I said with pleading eyes showing my bandaged finger.

I'm really enjoying this. Thank Allah I got this cut. She looked at my hand and she really beleived me. Why is she so naive and innocent.

She took my plate and forwarded the spoon near my mouth. I just looked at her without eating. I made an boring expression and She chuckled at me.

"You are such a drama." She said and fed me with her hand.

"Ah.. This feels heavenly." I said looking at her.
She just looked down shyly.

She made me eat my whole plate. I just enjoyed it to the fullest. After she feed me she ate a few bites and was standing up.

"Jaan, aren't you eating more."

"No. I'm full." She said quietly.

"But you ate so little. Please eat more."

"I'm scared." She said picking her skin. She does this everytime she is nervous.

"Of what."

"Of eating."she said with scared expressions.

"What? Fathi why would you be scared of eating."

She was silent for a bit. I know something is going on with her. But what? Should I ask her. Why is she scared of eating.

"I'll become fat." She said with her fake smile.

I know she is just faking it. But if she doesn't want me to know I'll never ever force her. I just chuckled at her and she took a breath of releif.

"No luv, you will not get fat. Even if you become it's not a big deal. I will always love you in every way."

She genuinely smiled at me. She is just so innocent.

"Can we stay here for tonight." I just hope she say yes.

"Yes, but you can go Hasan. You don't have to stay for me."

"You really think I'll be at peace leaving my heart alone."

She blushed again.

We were going upstairs. But she stopped in the middle and clutched my arm tightly, well it wasn't too tight for me.

"What happen Jaan?"

"Hasan...cockroach." She said and stood behind my back.

I just laughed at her but I stop immediately when I felt her shivering behind my back. I turned back and looked at her.
She was trembling in fear and tears were rolling down her beautiful eyes. I thought it was just a girly thing to get scared of cockroaches but it was looking different. I see fear in her eyes, and it wasn't just normal fear but it was something else.

I pulled her closer and started caressing her back, she was really shaking badly.

"Fathi, relax it's just a cockroach."

"Please.. Please..take me.. away from it... please I beg you.. Please."

"Relax fathi relax. Come let's go fast." I said and took her upstairs. She was still clutching my arm tightly.
I was taking her to her room but she stopped.

"Not there."

"Then where?"

She pointed at the other room. I nodded at her and I opened the door. This room was also cleaned and tidy. Everything was arranged perfectly. I made her sit on the bed and I sat infront of her on my knees holding both of her hands.

"Fathi relax."

"Hasan I'm so scared, please don't leave me alone with it. I'll do as you say but please don't leave me with it."

"Jaan, I'll never do such thing. Why do you think I'll do anything scary like that. If you want I'll just kill it and throw away so that it can't scare you okay."

"Really?"

"Yes, ofcourse. Do you want me to.."

"No no. It is so scary."

"You know I'm so strong I can kill it in seconds. Your husband is so strong sweetheart."

She smiled slightly and nodded in response. I really want to make her feel calm.

"Shall we sleep."
She again nodded in response.

I stood up from the ground and went on the bed she came beside me. I covered both of us with duvet. She came closer towards me and kept her head on my chest placing her delicate hands around my torso. I wrapped my hands around her body and was gently stroking her hair. I know she is so scared. Whenever she gets scared she will become more touchy, well who is complaining though.

Her breath were getting back to normal and her body wasn't shaking anymore. She was calm now.

"Luv, did you stayed in this room?"

"Yes."
I just want to distract her.
Whenever she talks I can feel her body vibrating.

"Whose room is this?"

"Guest room."

"Oh.."

"I don't like my room."

"Why sweetheart?"

" I hate my room so much, everything started from that room only and there are so many bad memories in there. I just hate it going there as if I will relive it again."

I was just listening her stroking her soft hairs gently. I felt a scar on her ear. I looked at it carefully. It was a stitch on her ear lobe. I never noticed it before. It looks like it was a year before.
I want to ask her about that but I guess she slept. I wrapped my hands securely around her. I don't know when I slept.

I opened my eyes and looked at the time, it was around 5am, a smile crept on my face unknowingly. Her face was buried in my neck and her hand on my chest and her leg on my legs, my hands were still wrapping her body securely. It is like a dream I'm seeing while opening my eyes.

She moved a little and shiver ran down my spine, my heart started beating fast and I almost forgot to breath. Her lips brushed my ear. Her breaths were fanning me. I was literally feeling goosebumps on my body. She again moved a little and I closed my eyes.

She was awake I can feel that, she moved from my neck and she touched my face and my beard. Was she admiring me? She rested her head on my chest and I felt my t-shirt is getting wet. Was she crying? Again a nightmare?

"Hasan, I'm so sorry I've hurted you so much. I sometimes used to think that whether I can be with you for just a hour or a minute. Even though I was with that monster I never stopped thinking about you. I used to pray for you everytime for your better health and for your peace and happiness. I know I should tell you everything but I'm still scared. I promise you I will tell you everything when the best time comes. Thank you for accepting me again Hasan." She said while sobbing on my chest.

My world nearly stopped listening her. What was all of that, who is this monster? What the fuck he did to my Fatima? Why is she scared? What the hell is happening? I should not have listened to her personal thing. I'm sorry Fathi. But I really want to know who the hell is that monster and what he did?

Ofcourse her husband was a decent man. I had checked on his background at that time. Then who is this monster she is talking about? Did something happened after she left him? Did someone hurt her in that one year? Fathi I just hope you tell me everything. Please just trust me Jaan.

She gently pulled my hands away from her waist and got up from the bed. My head is spinning with so many questions. What the hell is wrong with my love?
I opened my eyes after making sure she wasn't there. I sat on the bed digesting everything I listened a minute ago. After few minutes she came back.

"Assalam ul alaikum Hasan." She said with a smile.

"Walikum as salaam Jaan. How was your sleep?"

"It was my best sleep." She said with a giggle.

Was she the one who was sobbing minutes ago. I got up from the bed and went to her. She was looking at me confused. I minimise the distance between us, I can hear her heartbeat getting fast. I stroked her cheek which was now looking like a tomato and cupped her face. I can't help but smile at her, I kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.

"I missed you." I whispered to her.

"I missed you too." She mumbled in my embrace.

It was surprising for me. I thought she would just laugh or say something like I was with you all the time or something like that. I thought she might think me as crazy, but no she said she misses me too. She is the best girl I can ever ask for.

"What happened Hasan something bothering you?" She asked in a whisper.

"No love I just missed you."

"I may sound ridiculous but I missed you more Hasan. I missed everything about us, I missed your presence, I missed your smile I just missed you so so much."

What is she? Like really. Thank you Allah for giving her to me. I kissed the top of her head and I can feel her smile on my chest. I broke the hug and looked directly in her eyes.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me and you are the only one I will be with."

She smiled widely like she was really waiting for me to say this. Her eyes were speaking thousands of words.

"Hasan it's already 5:30 let's offer our prayers first."

"Ofcourse sweetheart." I said while kissing her forehead. I went to washroom and when I came back she was praying her dua. She feels so relaxed to me.

I offered my prayers and turned back to see her. She was already looking at me. I winked at her and she blushed.

We were going down but she again clutched my hand tightly. I think she is really scared of cockroaches. I started drawing circles on the back of her hand with my thumb and she relaxes a bit.

We were now in kitchen, she was making an omelet. She placed the two plates infront of me and she went to bring something. She sat beside me and took my finger, well the small cut finger. She started bandaging it again.

She went back and washed her hands then sat beside me. She again fed me. She always had that beautiful smile on her face. Sometimes it feels fake but sometimes it seems geniune. She is really an expert in hiding her feelings. She hide it with her smile.

"Can we go home now, we can't hide here forever."

"Jaan, we are not hiding we are just avoiding them.

" But still can we go back."

"Okay."

"Can you please listen to my request."
The words she choose to speak is beyond everything.

"Ofcourse, sweetheart just say it and it will be done."

She giggled.

"You are spoiling me Hasan."

"You deserve to get spoiled Fathi."

She smiles at me shyly.

"What is it you were saying Jaan."

"Can you please talk to haya didi. Nicely."

"She hurted your feelings fathi."

"But still she is your sister."

"But she hurted my wife, my peace, my heart, my soul. I can't forget that easily."

"Please forgive her for my sake."

"Why do you want me to do it Jaan and did you forgive her."

"I was hurt by her words but I was never angry at her deep down I know she was right."

"Shut up Fatima." I said a little loud then my usual tone which made her flinch.

Fuck. I scared my love.

"I'm so sorry Jaan, I didn't want to scare you I'm sorry."

She nodded at me smiling. But I can see a glimpse of fear in her eyes, it was a fear because of me. I turned around towards her and held both of her hands gently. She flinched again. She was looking down.

"Jaan, look at me."
She hesitantly looked up.

"I'm really so sorry sweetheart, I should've controlled my anger but I can assure you that even if I'm boiling in anger I will never ever hurt you nor I'll raise my voice again. I'm sorry sweetheart."

She nodded maybe she beleived me.

"Sorry. Sorry sorry sorry..."

"Hasan stop."

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry..."

"Hasan please." She said and hugged me. Thank Allah she is calm now.

"I'm really sorry."

"Please stop, I know. Even I'm sorry for acting so strange. I just couldn't control my fear."

"Jaan, never ever control anything when you are with me."

She nodded. I really want to ask why she is scared about it. I knew she is sensitive but my voice was not too loud. I really had that unusual feeling that she had gone through something. Something bad.

"Are you sure you want to go home."

"Yes. 110 %." She said with a smile.

"Don't force yourself darling."

"I'm not forcing myself and if you are with me I know I'll be safe."

"You will always be safe with me Jaan. No one can even look at you unappropriately."

She smiled so genuinely that my poor heart melts again and I fell for her again.
We are now infront of our house. I looked at her for the millionth time now. She looked at me with a smile.

She grabbed my finger and started pulling me. She is just so cute. I don't know why but every thing she does is so cute for me. She is the cutest creature I've ever known.

She rang the bell and stood beside me. Our hands were already interlocked. Hania opened the door and as soon as she saw Fatima. She hugged her.

"Thank Allah you came rosy. How are you? Are you fine?"

"I'm fine panda."

"I'm also fine." I said rolling my eyes.
They both laughed at me.

We went inside and another hug for Fatima from my Ammi Jaan. Was I became invisible. I fake coughed and they all looked at me.

"Someone is jealous." Hania said with a smirk.

"I'm not."

"I didn't took your name." Hania said with a laugh and everyone laughed at me. I rolled my eyes at her.
After good five minutes of insults and laughing I'm in my room with my love. She was selecting an outfit for me.

"What about this?" She asked showing me a shirt.

"Perfect just like you." I said and she blushed again.

I took the outfit from her and kissed her cheek. She just looked down shyly. I can't control but just chuckle seeing her flushed state.
My cute wife.

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 827 48
Ridhimaa returns home after two years, completing her postgraduate. She decided to enjoy her vacation with her family. One day she goes to market wit...
217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
3K 345 32
Meet Jonathan Anderson and Vanshika Williams!!😊😊 " Do you like me?" Vanshika asked him. " Yes I like you." Jonathan replied. " Do you love me?" Van...
4.7K 97 16
Rainbow Dash and Soarin have been friends since preptory kindergarden, even their parents have been friends for a long time. They are both the heir t...