DREAM SMP HIGH SCHOOL.

By woobur

โจณ The creatively named 'Dream SMP High School', or sometimes shortened to DSMP-HS is a place for anyone... More

UNIFORM.
FACULTY.
GROUPS.
โ˜ฐ TERM ONE!
โžฅ WEEK TWO

โžฅ WEEK ONE.

33 2 1
By woobur

WORDS; 1,317.
TO; Yourself, The Reader.

= ▆▆▆▆ ∇ ▆▆▆▆ ∇ ▆▆▆▆ =

A tireless Tuesday took place that first day back. There was no Monday, since it was a school holiday, so this week will be one day shorter than usual. As the bell rung through the hallway, students scattered to take a seat beside someone who they recognised as a familiar and safe person, though the grade sevenths hadn't much clarity in that area, unless they knew someone from their old school. The morning was still quite active nonetheless.

Ms. Niki Nihachu put a blank piece of paper before her home group students, telling them; "I want you all to introduce yourself, even if I know you from last year. Tell me whatever is most important about your identity." Her kind voice influenced her grade nine's to cause less trouble than they would for other teachers.

Most teachers used a similar method to have their students introduce themself, but Mr. James Marriott was quirky for his. His focus was on his phone as the grade sevens made it to their seats. "Sir?" Called one of the smallest students, Lani. "Hm? Do you have a good reason to be disturbing me?"

The children felt rather intimidated by his distant authority. "Do, um. Sorry." She cut herself off mid-sentence and all of them took this as a chance to socialise around, forming new friendships.

Though there were clearly two who were now avoiding one another, Drista and Tommy. Eryn sat by Tommy and attempted at comforting him, "She's just an arse, ignore her." Billzo joined in. The four had known one another for years, though Bill did end up moving schools toward the end of grade four, leaving Eryn, Drista and Tommy all that time ago.

"Ah, look at that." Mr. Marriott, in that of an announcer's voice, called as he stood from his desk. The class fell silent, staring intently. "All according to plan."

He observed the students in their chosen groups. "You've all found who you want to befriend, right? How are we all?" James said, as if he didn't just want a few minutes more on his phone. "Good." Answered his students in unison. "Lovely." He sat back at his desk. "But sir," Lani started. "Mm?"

"You haven't done attendance yet." Her classmates were equally as surprised as James was. "I'll get right onto that. Thank you for the reminder, erm. You."

On Tuesday, we learned that every student but one had attended once Mr.  Marriott finally did the attendance.  That day was when everyone got a locker, a lock and their books.  Though any pens, pencils, rubbers and such were to be provided for the students by the students themselves.

First and second period passed with mainly introductions and a few games, now was when everyone scattered to find a table at lunch. While some went outside to eat, there was clearly more gathering in the cafeteria. Wilbur was avoiding his little brother, Tommy, like the plague, trying to say how he isn't associated with him out of embarrassment. Sally laughed, thinking they were an adorable duo, Wilbur blushed and told her off, only making her laugh some more.

Fundy met Callahan, though there was a bit of an age difference, Fundy thought Callahan was a cool new friend since they're both furries. Alyssa, one of the teacher assistants, was commonly found by the kid's side to help him communicate with teachers and other kids, since he's mute.

Now, you should know that all the 'cool' kids, or at least the popular ones; Dream, Sapnap, George, also known as the Dream Team, and whoever those three feel nice enough to adopt into their friend group, most often to ridicule. A grade seven named Quackity walked up to them like it was nothing and established a handshake, then headed off to hang out with Tommy, Eryn and Lani.

For some reason, Jared had been trying to talk to Tommy, but got rejected. Then went and spoke to Technoblade instead.

Not much else happened, but on Wednesday, it was clear that the Dream Team had picked up an interest in somebody. More so chosen their newest victim like the vultures of teenage boys they are. Quackity.

Fundy started a little something that he called the Socialising Club. Himself, Purpled, Callahan and Tubbo attended it peacefully.

Apparently the intention of this new club was to help Callahan make friends, since he's mute. It was clear from this, that Fundy felt close with the deer hybrid. Ranboo attended the Socialising Club at some point, but only for some sort of an interview for some 'News Letter', he told them.

Grade eight;  Ranboo, and grade ten;  Foolish are both working together to write the News Letter and compile any school dramas in there.  They're a good duo, because Foolish is far more social than Ranboo, so now Ranboo can stick to their introverted ways and have a big, strong extrovert who plays for the school's  sports team to take over on any face-to-face work for this.

Overall, this week was quite chill after the first two days of settling in.  Yet, there still hadn't been a day where all students had come to school.  Foolish says; that the 'missing kid' is someone named 'Corpse' who often does online schooling, as far as he knew.

This 'Corpse' is rumoured to come once a week, so I hope to be able to see him one of these days.

The drama club started on Thursday, Karl Jacobs, Sally and Ranboo were quick to join.  As well as Wilbur, then Jared who joined after Will for some reason.

From what I can tell, everyone is happy this week.

Though, this grade nine girl got detention for starting a fight over Tommy.  Not even in a romantic way, it was more of a chosen siblings thing.  Her name's Minx, and she seems to be a family friend of Tommy's family, therefore she has become protective over him.  And, there's a certain Dreamon of a grade seven, who loves to mock and harass Tom.

Realistically, Drista deserves to be told of to the full extent Minx did, and be sentenced to detention, but since Ms.  Puffy, the principal, is her mother...  She can get away with anything!  Along with Dream.  Mister Dream 'was-taken' Clayton, famously known for causing trouble.  This guy out of his friend group has been visiting the drama club and asking Karl to talk in private, for whatever reason.  This happens a lot.

I personally can't bring up anything dramatic about a list of people who go here, since 'drama' is just what they lack and/or avoid in the school lifestyle.  Good for them, honestly.

Or, perhaps they're planning their great entrance as bigger, badder bullies and will come together to bring down Dream's reign of terror over the school!  Foolish wrote that.

Friday was full of announcements about uniform;  'if you're not wearing full uniform by next week, blah blah blah,' kind of crap.  Mostly boring stuff, and classes are starting to set students up with actual work instead of allowing them to play games for social purposes.  This has made it much easier for me, since having to be in a circle with sweaty, loud, hormonal kids was getting old.

With that, the week was over.  I hear lots of crush talk as I exit the school's premises.  A lot of guys were mentioning a female teacher, while only few were talking about having a crush on a student.

From what I overheard, Jared is into Wilbur.  He's been trying to reach out to every Wilbur knows and learn every detail about the guy!  Which, looking back, makes a lot of sense.  And there's Minx, who 'just likes the look of' George.

We'll see if there's any updates to that!  Tune in next week...  Signing off, Ranboo.

= ▆▆▆▆ ∇ ▆▆▆▆ ∇ ▆▆▆▆ =

FROM; The News Letter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.