DREAM SMP HIGH SCHOOL.

By woobur

āس The creatively named 'Dream SMP High School', or sometimes shortened to DSMP-HS is a place for anyone... More

FACULTY.
GROUPS.
ā˜° TERM ONE!
āž„ WEEK ONE.
āž„ WEEK TWO

UNIFORM.

75 3 1
By woobur

WORDS; 212.
IMAGES; 9.

TOPS; the following images are acceptable as uniform, with the focus being on the undershirts and jumpers rather than any additional items of clothing. These may be purchased from the school, or from outside sellers.

BOTTOMS; the following images are acceptable as uniform, with the focus being on the belts, shorts, skirts and trousers rather than any additional items of clothing. These may be purchased from the school, or from outside sellers.

ADDITIONAL ITEMS; the following images are acceptable as accessories, we ask that you try colour match the uniform, though it isn't a requirement and only a preference on the school's end.

BLACKLIST; the following items are blacklisted for students safety, with an explanation.

1. CLAW CLIPS. We find, from previous experience, that these may cause damage if the wearer so happens to be apart of any conflict.

2. LARGE EARRINGS. We find, from previous experience, that these may cause damage if the wearer so happens to be apart of any conflict. Though, smaller earrings which lack any dangling parts are completely acceptable.

It is necessary for a student to wear full uniform and maintain a sensible attitude, as you are representing our school of the Dream SMP High School when you wear our uniform. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
77.2K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
821K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
172K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...