๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐–๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐’๐€๐•๐„ ๏ฟฝ...

De carme1awrites

๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™’๐™Š๐™‰'๐™ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€ ๐™๐™Ž โœ โซ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ช๐™จ? โž ... Mai multe

THAT WON'T SAVE US
extra casting
01. teresa's betrayal
03. stranger danger
04. identity crisis
05. memory lane
06. train tracks
07. undercover
08. the escape plan
09. time is up
10. a needed break
11. the white room

02. new identity

829 38 36
De carme1awrites

Chapter Two.              02
( that won't save us! ) ━━━━━━━━
NEW IDENTITY

❝ LET GO OF ME!

↢ ❦ ↣

LOST IN THE MOMENT
NF, Andreas Moss

don't talk to me like i don't
know what you're feeling
'cause i was there with you
back in the beginning
quit looking away when i talk,
let me finish

im trying to be honest,
you're trying to forget me, huh
what's wrong with you, huh?
i know that you got a lot on your plate
you keep telling me i should get out of your way
but i can't see how you going to lie to my face

0:44 ────────── 3:17
      II     

↢ ❦ ↣

     THE DOOR CREAKED freezing the boy in his spot and shutting his eyes closed in hopes that no one heard. He stayed in the same spot for a few seconds before deciding no one was going to investigate where that noise came from. The boy sneaked through the doors looking around his surroundings before making a turn down the hallway in search of room #116.

The boy took a peak into the window on the door to see a glimpse of the girl and saw no change. A little light on the bedside table was on which made Minho wonder if there was someone else in there. His eyes caught another girl sitting in a chair observing Rosie. Her hand was holding Rosie's which irritated Minho when he realized who the girl was.

     Teresa sniffled using her thumb to rub Rosie's knuckles as she talked quietly. Minho couldn't hear what Teresa was saying but his gut was telling him it was something to worry about. The girl stood up saying a few more words before turning off the table lamp. Minho moved away hiding in the hall waiting for Teresa to walk out of the room and to hear the door shut. Teresa looked around sighing before heading the opposite way where Minho hid.

     Minho moved quickly looking both ways before opening the door and walking in shutting the door as quietly as he could. He stood at the entrance, frozen, like he always did when he'd see her in this state. He'd been sneaking in to see her for almost 13 nights now and it looked like there was no difference. She hadn't woken up and it didn't look she was going to wake up any time soon.

     "Hey," his voice almost breaks before getting back to his normal tone, "guess who was just here visiting you? Yeah, Teresa. Weird, right?" 

     Minho comes to sit down next to her as he wondered if she was listening to him. His hand grabbed a hold of hers watching her patiently. "Open your eyes, kid. C'mon." He murmured. "I'll get us out of here but I need you to open your eyes." The boy gave her a few seconds to respond knowing she wasn't going to say anything.

     A sigh left his lips wondering if he should say what he was thinking. "Rosie, if, if you want to go and stop fighting—you can. I understand. I won't hold you back. But please remember that you still have a family. Somewhere outside of here, our friends are searching for us and they aren't going to give up. Your sister needs you, our friends need you, I need you."

     His voice was soft and accepting but also sad. "I don't know how we'll do this without you. C'mon, kid, please just fight for us. All I'm asking is for you to fight one more time and I swear I'll get us out of here."

The boy stayed silent waiting for her to open her eyes already knowing that she wasn't going to do so. The boy stood up about to move his hand away before feeling a bit of pressure on his hand. Minho looked down realizing that Rosie was gripping onto his hand.

Eyes wide, Minho jumped in excitement asking her, "you can hear me?" There was no response for the first few seconds before Minho felt another weak squeeze. "Yeah!" The boy cheered wanting to celebrate but realized he had to be quiet. "Okay, okay, this is great, Rosie! Thank you!"

    "You know what we can do? I can ask you yes or no questions, yeah?" Minho asks getting no response from her. "One squeeze is a yes and two squeezes is a no, okay?"

    Another squeeze made Minho continue, "do you know who I am?" Squeeze. "Am I Thomas?" No squeeze. There was not one nor two, nothing. Minho waited for almost a minute waiting for a squeeze until he realized she was giving him a no with not squeezing his hand. "Am I Minho?" The boy asked before taking a sigh of relief when he felt his hand get weakly squeezed by hers.

    "Do you remember what happened?" Squeeze.

     "Are you okay?" Minho asked waiting for a squeeze and realized she didn't give him one telling him she wasn't okay.

     "Did they hurt you?" Squeeze. "What did they do to you? I mean, don't answer that. You can't. His eyes wondered around the room before asking her, "is there any information about what they did in this room?" She squeezed his hand as hard as she could to let him know that he had to find it, immediately.

    Minho let go of her hand replying with a simple, "on it."

    The boy looked through cabinets in search of Rosie's documentation. The boy took a few minutes to find the papers before realizing they were in the nightstand next to her bed. The boy skimmed through the papers wondering what they were planning to do to her.

7:00 am: prep patient for procedure
9:00 am: memory extraction 
12:00 pm: memory exercises

     They were planning to take her memory away. Again. Minho's anger boiled as all WICKED ever did to Rosie was either take her memories away or torture her. "No." Minho muttered dropping the papers on the ground turning to look over at her. "I'm not gonna let them do that to you. I'm gonna get us out of here."

Minho unhooked Rosie from the IV and disconnected whatever wires were connected to her. The boy swooped the girl up in his arms feeling her cold body and major weight loss. He had no plans on how he was going to proceed. He didn't know where he was going or what to do with the unconscious Rosie. The only thing he knew was he only had a few minutes to leave before the next shift change and they come to check on the girl.

The boy opens the door as quiet as he can while multitasking with the body he was carrying. He looked both ways down the hallways before making a run for it heading back to his assigned room. He made sure to hide from staff members who were on their way to start their shifts.

Minho's heart was beating fast and anxiety ran through him once the alarm started to go off in the entire compound. Everyone now knew a subject was missing. He turned a corner with the hopes that he was getting closer to his room. Unfortunately before he could reach his room which was down the corridor—Teresa bumped into him.

"Minho, what are you doing out of your—" Teresa let out as she had almost clashed with him. Her eyes widened when she realizes what he had in his arms. "No. Do you have any idea what you're doing?"

     "You said, we'd be safe, Teresa." Minho responded, "they want to extract Rosie of her memories. How is that safe?"

     The wavy haired girl looked around as the alarm kept ringing. "You need to leave her here with me and go back to your room. I don't know how you got out but get back inside before they punish you, Minho."

Minho shook his head, "get out of my way. I'm not leaving her with you."

Teresa blocked every way Minho tried to go through. "Minho, you don't understand! We're doing it for her! She needs it! They're going to remove the suffering she endured during the surgery."

"She suffered during surgery?" Minho questioned.

The girl nodded, "they didn't give her any anesthesia. They didn't have time. She would have died."

Minho stayed quiet for a few seconds wondering how badly Rosie suffered in the hands of WICKED. But he knew they would hurt her again. Maybe Teresa was telling him the truth, they were going to remove that memory away or not. Who knew. All Minho knew was he was going to save his friend. One way or another.

"Get out of my way Teresa."

     Teresa looked around wondering why guards haven't looked this way. "You're not getting out of here, Minho. You know that. Just leave Rosie with me and get back to your room."

     "I'm not leaving her with you." Minho replied quickly, "Rosie would kill me if I left her with you. None of us trust you. Not anymore."

     "I can't let you leave with her." Teresa stated before pulling out a phone out of her pocket. She typed a few words before putting the phone back into her pocket. "They're on their way."

    Minho pushed through the girl finally being able to get her out of the way. His feet started to increase the speed he was walking with to try and hide from the guards. But before he knew it, a scream for help left Minho's lips as he dropped the girl on the ground. The boy fell on his knees before collapsing down on the ground. Teresa stood hidden in the hallway regretting her decision as the guards had tazed him.

     "Pick him up!"

    Minho tried to fight away the hands from guards but was overpowered rather quickly due to his weak state. "Let me go!" Minho argued wanting to get out of the guards hold.

    Arguments quickly escalated between guards and doctors who had rushed in to help. One side argued for better surveillance while the other argued for better freedom for the children.

     "They're not criminals!" One of the doctors yelled, "they're just kids!"

     "This is what happens when you let kids be! They try to run away!" A guard raised his voice at the woman, "it's happened once, it can happen again!"

     Teresa took a look into the hall to try and resolve the arguments but her eyes caught something else. Her eyes widening in surprise speaking, "Rosie?"

     Everyone stopped arguing once they heard Teresa mention the girl's name and everyone turned to the girl who was suppose to be unconscious. A quiet but noticeable groan left the girl's lips as she had sat up rubbing her forehead.

     The girl who had been unconscious for 14 days now was awake not knowing what was going on. Her eyes looked around quickly trying to figure out what was going on. Her gaze fell upon Minho who was being restrained by two guard.

Minho's head shot up in realization before yelling at her. "Rosie!" Minho continued, "Run!"

    Wincing at the pain in her stomach, Rosie helped herself up glancing at the guards and spotting Teresa behind them. A look of worry was washed over Teresa's face as she shook her head at her, "no, Rosie, don't run!"

     Rosie's eyes went back to Minho who kept yelling at her, "go! Run! Get out of here!" Hesitation built up in Rosie as she didn't want to leave her friend behind. "Go! I'll find you!"

     The girl quickly analyzed how many guards there was and the type of weapons they had in their hands. "Rosie, do not run! Everything's okay—"

     Rosie turned on her heels before speeding off on her bare feet. The girl ran as fast as she could not knowing where she was going or where she even was. The girl passed through two doors trying to use any object and throw behind her.

      "Damnit!" A guard yelled running and tapping his ear piece, "subject A53 is on the loose in the west wing! We need backup!"

The girl turned a right and entering a room that made her eyes go wide. Rosie recognized a few faces behind bars. "Jessie!"

The curly headed girl's head looked up recognizing that voice and the girl stood in a rush. "Rosie!" The girl called out for her. "What? Why are you here? Where's Minho?"

"They have him." Rosie replied out of breath looking for away to get the girl out of the cell. "How can I get you out of here?"

Jessie shook her head, "you can't. You need one of the doctors tag to scan."

"I'll be back." Rosie stated her hands reaching for her friends. "I promise. Okay?"

Jessie opened her mouth to speak before her eyes fell down to Rosie's arm. Visible prints of purple and green veins were forming on all of Rosie's arm. Starting from her bicep down to the tips of her fingers. "Your arm, Rosie. Are you okay?"

Rosie raised her eyebrow in confusion before looking at her own shoulder to notice the prominent veins. "I—I don't know."

The door flew open and a guard yelling through his walkie talkie, "I found her! She's in—"

Before the guard could finish his sentence, Rosie had run up to him using all the force she had to take the gun away from him. The girl pressed on the trigger and her eyes widening once it tazed the man. Groans of pain left the man's lips as he fell to the floor grabbing a hold of his stomach.

     As Rosie tried to step over him, the man grabbed a hold of her foot before throwing her down to the ground. He wasn't going to let her out of his sight. The gun Rosie had flew across the floor far away from both of their reach. The kids behind bars watched the fight intently silently cheering Rosie on. The girl kicked the man's hand away before throwing herself at him.

     Jessie watched the girl lose her control as her hands flew down to the man's neck. Her hands were cutting his source of air before Jessie yelled at her, "Rosie! Pressure points! Don't kill him!"

     The girl checked back in as she moved her fingers forcing the man asleep instead of killing him. "Thanks." Rosie mumbled. "I'll be back."

   Rosie exited the room making sure there was no one to see her as she sprinted to find a doctor with a tag on. In one of the halls she was passing from the corner of her eye she saw a familiar face that had the solution she needed. Rosie turned back around following her inside a room she entered.

     Teresa backed up bumping into the table in surprise as she tried to get far away as possible from the girl entering the room. Rosie chuckled grabbing a hold of a knife on a table and grabbed it twirling it in her hand as she searched for the blue eyed girl. A devilish smile formed on her lips as she spotted her and pointed at her with the knife. "I should have killed you when I had the chance." Rosie stated walking towards her, "don't worry, this will just hurt as much as your betrayal you fucking snake."

     "Rosie," Teresa whimpered in fear as she tried to find something to defend herself with, "please don't hurt me with the knife."

      Rosie raised her eyebrow in false surprise, "oh? I'm sorry, am I being too scary?" Rosie questioned rolling her eyes before grabbing a hold of Teresa's hair. She used it to ram the girl's face against the table and letting her go. Teresa fell down to the ground with wide eyes trying to process the hit that caused her nose to bleed. "Is that better?"

      Teresa gasped for air trying to crawl away from Rosie. Her nose bled, her head hurt, she was lightheaded and in complete and utter fear. "Help me." Teresa pleaded.

     A laugh left Rosie's lips as she pointed at her again with the knife, "help you?" She asked, "honey, you haven't even seen my bad side yet." Rosie told the scared girl, "I will carve your insides out with this knife and I will make sure you suffer through it all."

     "Please," Teresa cried, "I'm sorry. I am."

     Rosie was going to speak a bit more but stopped herself as she remembered. "Your tag. Give me your tag." She demanded.

     Teresa nodded quickly searching for the tag in her pocket and handing it to her, "here."

     The girl was about to leave the room before turning back around, "I'm not done with you Teresa and if I don't see you again today. I'll find you and I'll make sure you burn in hell with me."

     Rosie turned around exiting the room not caring for Teresa's response. She rushed back inside to the room Jessie and a few other kids were in. "I'm back." Rosie let out panting as she rushed to where Jessie was. "I got a tag."

      "Is that blood?" Jessie asked pointing at the red color on the girl's hand.

      The Latina shook her head rubbing the blood off her hands and onto the pants, "don't worry, it's not mine."

      Jessie's eyes widened, "that's suppose to reassure me?!"

      "Relax, I haven't killed anyone." Rosie focused on the scanner thing as she muttered, "I think."

     "You think?!" Jessie exclaimed. "What's the plan? How are we getting out of here?"

      Rosie opened the cell letting Jessie and the four other kids who were in their with her out. She moved on to let other kids out from the other cells. "You're gonna get them out of here. I need to go find Minho. Do you know where Mariana is? Or Samadhi? Aris? Where are they keeping the rest at?"

     The curly headed girl shook her head, "they had us all separated. I don't know where anyone is."

      "This is the same compound as last time. Do you remember the way we went out?" Rosie asked as Jessie nodded. "Lead them towards the mall but be careful. Don't go wondering around inside. I'll meet you there."

     Jessie felt a huge weight drop on her shoulders as she remembered her struggle through the scorch. "Okay." Jessie replied not mentioning her immense doubt.

     "Hey," Rosie remembered as she faced her, "you can do this, okay? It's nothing we haven't done before. I'll find the rest."

     "Good luck." Jessie replied.

     "You two." Rosie gave her a small smile before she exited the room and ran to the right as Jessie and the kids ran left.

     The girl didn't know where she was going or where Minho even was. Was Samadhi even inside this compound? What about Mariana? Where could they be?

But her questions didn't last long the moment she turned her corner and was forced to drop her knife on the ground. Rosie gasped for air as a guard tazed the girl causing her to clutch to her stomach and drop to the ground to try and ease the pain.

     "Let her go!" Minho screamed as he watched the girl get tazed over and over again. "Stop it!"

"These are the consequences to your actions Subject A7." One of the guards informed him. "Don't worry, son, she'll be in good hands from now on."

The two friends finally made eye-contact with each other and Minho's heart dropped as he already knew what was going to happen. "I'm sorry." Rosie told the boy who was being restrained back. "I tried. I really did."

"It's okay," Minho responded back as they were pulling her away. "It's not over. Thomas and, and Newt—they'll come find us."

↢ ❦ ↣

Blinking her eyes opened, the young girl looked around trying to figure out where she was. Wires were hooked up around her body and she had a gown on. The sound of a machine beeped every other second showing her steady heart rate. She wanted to know what happened to her.

"Ah!" Rosie let out a small scream as the door flew open revealing an Asian boy panting out of breath.

"Rosie! There you are!" He exclaimed rushing towards the girl on the bed. "Come on, we gotta go!"

The boy grabbed a hold of her hand trying to help her off the bed before feeling a harsh push that almost made him lose his balance. "Don't touch me! Who the hell are you?!" Rosie exclaimed as she backed up as much as she could on the bed.

"No." The boy's voice sounded hurt. "No, no. No!" The boy shook his head as he pleaded to her, "Rosie, it's me, Minho! We have to get out of here!"

"I don't know you!" Rosie yelled back. "Get away from me! Somebody help me!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as fear formed in her chest not knowing who that man is.

"It's me! Minho!" The boy screamed in her face, "she lied to me! She said they were only going to take a portion not everything away! I'm your friend! We have to go! Now! Before they come!"

Guards rush in quickly spotting the boy trying to pressure the girl into leaving with him. Three soldiers cuffed Minho into handcuffs as he continued to yell at her. "This place isn't safe! You have to trust me! Believe me!"

The scared girl watched as the Asian boy yell at her telling her that this place wasn't safe. He tries to get out of their grips but is held back and quickly forced out of the room. Rosie started to shake her head as a doctor walked over to her.

    "Hey, Rosie, how are you feeling?" A man in a lab coat asked as an older woman walked in. "I'm sorry about that." He apologized for the commotion that had happened.

     The girl in the bed was freaked out, "who are you people? Why am I here? Who was that?"

     "Do you not remember who we are?" The other doctor, a woman, asked, "my name is Ava Paige. I'm one of the officials that run this company, WICKED. I'm assuming you know what the Flare is, right?"

     Rosie nodded knowing history facts like those but barely remembered anything personal about her life. "You are one of the younger scientist that work under me. You're helping me find a cure. Do you not remember any of this?" Ava asked.

     "No." Rosie muttered.

     "Rosie, you're one of the best in the field." Ava explained snapping her fingers at the other doctor who stepped forward and handed Ava a folder. "Here, take a look at this."

     Ava placed the folder on the desk table and showed her all the work she had accomplished the last few months. When in fact, this work was not hers but instead of Malakai, a deceased friend she once had who was murdered by the hands of the same people who were tricking Rosie into thinking she worked for them.

      Rosie read through the files and all of the information they told her she made. "I did all of this?" She asks.

     "Yes, sweetie." Ava replied, "gosh, that fall must have done more damage than I thought it did. Hopefully if she comes in, you might remember."

     The male doctor walked out for a few seconds before entering again with a girl walking behind him. Rosie looked over at the girl with a few bruises and a bandage over her nose. Rosie felt something in her chest that told her she knew that girl. "This is Teresa, your partner in the laboratory." The male doctor explained.

     "What happened to her face?"

     Teresa looked a bit uncomfortable glancing over at Ava who nodded. She walked up to Rosie and greeted her. "I, I fell. How you feeling? They told me that you don't remember us. Do you not remember me?" Teresa asked.

      Rosie wasn't buying it. She knew there was something off with the people inside the room but she didn't know what it was. "I don't know who you are." Rosie replied.

     "What do you mean?" Teresa questioned putting a performance she didn't know she could do, "we live next door to each other in the same apartment complex. We go out to dinner almost every night and sometimes even sleep over at each other's places."

     The girl on the hospital bed shook her head. "No, where are my parents? Where are they? Where is Vince or Nina? Or Mariana?" Rosie finally asked what was most important to her. "Where is my family?"

     Ava and Teresa glanced at each other as the male doctor scribbled on his notepad jotting down Rosie's recollection of her family. "They're not here. You were sent to work here. Your family lives far from here."

     "They're coming though, aren't they?" Rosie asked.

      "No, sweetie." Ava replied, "unauthorized people are not allowed to enter the city and less the building."

     "So, what am I suppose to do?" Rosie asked, "I'm just suppose to recover by myself without my family's support? Can't I just be discharged? I'll leave the city and get help from my family. I'll come back when I'm fully recovered."

     Ava rubbed her hands together before responding to her, "you can't enter again. Rosie, your parents sent you here because they believe you can make a change in the world. I need you to trust us. Trust me. We're making the world a better place. Your help is needed."

     "But I don't know anything!" Rosie yelled putting these documents to the side.

      "Yes you do. Your memory will come back to you gradually and you'll be up and running in no time." Ava Paige explained, "Teresa will help you catch up on what we've been doing while you've been recovering. This is important, Rosie."

     Tears started to form on Rosie's eyes because she was desperate for any memory that indicated who she truly was. All of this information that these people were telling her didn't feel right. "I, I don't know."

     "I think we should leave her alone for right now." Teresa suggested, "give her some time to process all of this."

     "Agreed." Ava stated, "we'll come back in a few hours to discuss your recovery process."

     Rosie nodded and watched the three doctors and a guard exit the room to give her time to process what had happened. How can she not remember anything? Everything about her life was hazy. Who the hell was she? The doctors were telling her that she was one of the young scientist they had but was she really?

     Who was that boy that screamed at her to run and warn her that this wasn't a safe place? He felt more trustworthy than the doctors.

↢ ❦ ↣

WELCOME BACK TO! AUTHOR'S INCONSISTENT UPLOADING CHAPTERS SHOW 🎤

your host: carmela!!!

— welcome back peeps!

— did ya miss me?

— I missed you guys

— so sorry for taking forever to upload

— and there are so many grammar mistakes so I'm sorry about that I'll come and revise the chapter another time and fix the mistakes

— this chapter is so rushed!

— I felt so bad that I haven't updated in a month so I tried to write this chapter as quick as I could but you can definitely see where I was rushing parts

— I wanted to add Rosie pretty much tormenting Teresa bc I think we needed it in the last book and I didn't give it

— so if you didn't notice: they took rosie's memories away including the memories of her family separating

— which means she doesn't remember the gladers, nor Jessie, Eirene, Jeremy, Mara not samadhi

— the only people she remembers is her family still being together

— wicked is trying to make her believe that she works for them and works alongside Teresa

— what will happen??? I don't know!!!!!

— I mean I do know but you don't!!!!!!

— take your guesses on what's coming up in the next chapter??

— who do you want to see more of?

— do you guys want to see the gladers trying to figure out what to do?

— newt and Jeremy arguing over her?

— Teresa and Rosie bonding????

— Minho and Jessie?

— lmk and I will most likely deliver

— sorry I took forever though

— here's a gif that shows a piece of next chapter

— take your guesses on what's going to happen

— see ya in the next chapter 👋

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

The Girl De gabbs

Fanfiction

95.3K 1.6K 69
A Maze Runner Fanfiction When a girl shows up without any warning, how will the Glade handle it? Will they figure out her role? Or will her role be i...
49.3K 1.3K 71
COMPLETED - UNDER EDITING!! This will include The Maze Runner and The Death Cure (I'm only going to do a brief summary of The Scorch Trials because G...
46.3K 1.4K 30
๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™ ๐™Ž๐™๐™๐™‘๐™„๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™‡ โœ โซ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ โž ' ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด . . . ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...
46.4K 1.6K 26
๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต. .๏ฝก*๏พŸ+.*.๏ฝก...