Henry x Austin smuts (SATIRE)

By bix_the_b1tch

Henry x Austin smuts that I send to my friends with no context lmao. (The titles of the chapters are the user... More

@eteledkinnie
@fandr01d
@irrelevaantidiot
@henrymorriskinnie
@urs_..cru3lly
@i..lovehotdads
@eteledcrops
@minusaustin
@jayden_is_gay
@eteledkinnie (yes again)
@mikescottsvillecrops
@eteledsaxe

@eteledkinnie again

518 2 2
By bix_the_b1tch

Henry was getting drunk again as he got extremely horny and couldn't think of anything else but getting railed by Austin. He walked over to Austin almost unable to complete a full sentence. "A-austin...my master...please go hard on me. Rail me to the point im whimpering and moaning and i cant even move anymore." He begged. Austin blushed a bit. "Of course my little kitten." He went to a back room and unzipped his pants. Henry did the same. "Come here babygirl. Ride me." Austin demanded. "Yes sir." He began riding Austin's cock slowly. "Ngh~ ah~...please Austin. Harder~" he pleaded. Without warning, austin started thrusting deeply. Henry let out a loud moan as he pounded Austin. It got more aggressive and hard. "P-please Austin!!~ harder!!~" Henry shouted. "Im going as fast as i can baby girl" Austin said as he thrusted deeper. "I'm about to cum!!~" Henry screamed. They fell onto the ground, unable to breathe. Henry got up, almost not even able to walk straight. "...AH- A-austin?! W-what happened?!?" Henry snapped back into his focus. "The time of your life kitten." Austin told him slyly. "I-I must've been drunk...I'm so sorry if I made you feel-!" "Henry. Your fine. That was the best thing i have ever experienced." Austin interrupted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 736 21
yoongi hate Hoseok hoseok hate yoongi how the hell will they survive in their forced marriage?
192K 3.4K 121
[ E P I S T O L A R Y ] Baby boy Series #1 Girl banat, Alyzsa was messaging this guy who doesn't know him. He was her long time crush, since she wa...
152K 1.6K 23
When the drivers meet Charles Leclerc and Pierre Gaslys childhood friend, Carmella Mason and soon realise that she isn't just her looks. Irl/Instagr...
4.9K 156 13
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...