Castlevania: Through the Infi...

By Critica1Darling

The Overseer of Castlevania is bored so he decides to bring the cast of Castlevania and have them react to va... More

Prologue
history of the entire world, i guess
Double Dates and Origins
Dracula the Game Developer
Music 1
Intermission 1
Adrian Wick
Chef Dracula
Music 2
Intermission 2
Mortal Kombat
Trevor 'Burt Gummer' Belmont
Young Lisa Frankenstein
BREACH-Intermission 3
The Christmas Truce
Remnant: The Eternal Cold War
Overwatch: The Lustful Conquest
Harry Potter and the King of Hogwarts- Pilot
Intermission 4
DOOM Eternal
Ace's Report
Intermission 5
The Terminator
Halloween!!
Ghostbusters
A Castlevania Christmas Carol
The Queen of Retribution

Queen of Vengeance

1.2K 11 5
By Critica1Darling

The Tepes Family were frozen in shock and fear at the question. "What..." They said in unison.

"What do you mean my husband died instead of me on that night!?" Lisa exclaimed as she stood up from her chair.

Willow stood up as she gently brought Lisa back down while gently saying. "Lisa, the baby. Think of the baby. You shouldn't get worked up." Lisa just nodded as she finally sat down in her seat beside Willow and her husband.

Dracula gripped her hand gently so as to not break her hand.

"Explain yourself!" Adrian stood up as well.

"As much as I would like to explain what happened, I think it's best if you watched for yourself." Ace said, tapping into his tablet to begin the viewing.

Trevor voiced his opinion as he said, "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Everyone was tense as they knew what happened when Dracula's wife was murdered. They could only imagine what would happen if Dracula himself died.

The night was long and cold with rain colliding onto the roof of a large two story cottage. Lightning flashed with thunder rolling a couple seconds after the initial strike. The windows held a warm glow as the screen cut to the inside of the house where the fireplace was shown.

Above the fireplace, a portrait of the Tepes Family was shown, all present with smiles and beautiful shines in their eyes, filled with life. The screen cut to show Dracula and Lisa working at a table, cutting up weeds and other plants for use in their medications.

Lisa's grip on her husband's hand began to tighten as her son grabbed her hand as well as pulling Greta into a tighter embrace.

Lenore looked at the home and said, "It is a very nice house, a bit small for someone such as our lord."

Striga leaned back as if in thought before she said, "Is it a hunting cabin?"

"It was simply a little cottage for us to get away from the empty spaces of the castle." Dracula said while holding Lisa's hand.

Lisa hummed as she put the cut up weed into a small jar. She began to wash the blade as Dracula wrote the name of the cut up pieces of flora and slid it inside of the leather strap and placed the bottle in the strap.

That's when there was a knock on the door which made the two look at each other before Lisa wiped her hands with a towel real quickly. She walked towards the door and opened it to reveal the Bishop and three of his priests. "Hello, how may I help you?" Lisa asked gently.

Now everyone was paying attention as Carmilla asked, "My Lord... is this?"

"The man who ordered my death." Lisa answered for him.

Striga raised an eyebrow as she asked, "How? You are their king and that makes Lisa the Queen! They should have respected you!"

Morana sighed as she said. "Love, it's... it's more complicated than that."

"How?" Striga asked.

"The Church didn't see him as the rightful ruler, and they didn't answer to the Monarch." Lenore said.

Lisa nodded, "However, with what we have learned... we will make them give him the respect that he deserves." She said with a small hint of venom, even a small bit of spit.

"Are you the physician of this little village?" The Bishop asked, eyes filled with distaste.

"I am the doctor, yes. Is something wrong?" Lisa asked.

"We were given reports about the presence of a witch in these premises." The Bishop said.

Lisa looked at them curiously, "A witch? That's rather silly."

The old man scoffed, "Allow us to be the judge of that. Search the house." He ordered his priests who pushed past her and entered the house.

Striga was once again the one to speak up as she almost yelled, "HOW DARE THESE WEAKLINGS!?"

"Breaking the number one rule about entering another's home. You must always be invited." Carmilla growled.

Adrian gripped the armrest of his chair with his fangs bared.

Within the home as the Bishop's men went to search, they stopped at the sight of Dracula, an impassive face as he surveyed those in front of him. Keeping his emotions hidden behind the mask he has cultivated for as long as he has been king.

"What brings you here, Bishop?" Dracula asked in an impassive voice, trying to remember his wife's lessons about how to treat strangers with respect, and possibly how to calm down an angry person.

"I take it you are this woman's husband?" Bishop asked, shaking himself from the fear he felt crawling up his spine.

"I am Vlad Tepes, yes. Now I will ask again, why are you here? I can tell you were not invited in." Dracula said, narrowing his blood red eyes at him.

Striga grinned as she exclaimed, "Ha! Ace was having a laugh with us! With our powerful lord here, these men shall die tonight!"

Everyone frowned, knowing something was going to go wrong.

"Striga..." Morana whispered.

One of the men gulped as Lisa walked closer towards her husband, to which he put her behind him for protection as the Bishop finally answered, "We are here because there was a report of a witch." He said as best as he could.

"Oh really? I highly doubt you will find one in this house. We're simply a family of scholars and practitioners of medicine and science." Dracula said.

"Practitioners? I've heard that term before. I've heard it used as a means to conjure magic. So please lie to me again, Mr. Tepes." The Bishop glared at the vampire.

Dracula stalked up to the Bishop and glared at him, looking right into his eyes. "That is because you are ignorant and uneducated. If it does not fit into your little bubble then it is either considered evil, demonic, or witchcraft." He then chuckled as he said, "I bet if war was to come to these lands and you were sent to the front lines, you would lose your senses and flee like a coward." He then turned back which made his cape flutter slightly as he returned to his wife's side making sure she was alright.

There was a silence before Sypha was the first to find her voice as she said, "My word... I had no idea Dracula was such...such..."

Morana finished for her as she said in pure awe, "An absolute wordsmith."

The Bishop was shocked at the use of the man's words and growled, "How dare you!! We are the servants of God! We will see you both executed for your blasphemy!" The priests pulled out knives and the Bishop continued. "You do not even look human! You're clearly a demon!"

Dracula looked at the Bishop with a raised eyebrow, "To think the church was once something I could follow when I was a knight of it, but if they let your sort in then truly... The standards have fallen." He said as he moved his cape slightly to show his sword attached to his hip.

The Bishop looked at the sword before narrowing his eyes at him, "You are no knight! You're a demon possessing the body of one! And your little harlot is aligned with Satan! Burn this place to the ground!" He ordered his priests.

Lisa's eyes widened before pushing in front of her husband and exclaimed, "No please! Don't do this! There is nothing magical or satanic happening in this house! We just want to heal people!"

Leon watched and couldn't believe what he was seeing. This couldn't be what he once was when he fought in the Crusades... Could it?

Dracula looked at Leon and with a sad expression said, "I am sorry old friend... but the church we once fought for has fallen to the sin of greed and corruption."

"Somehow... I've always known. I just didn't want to believe it. Not even when I left the company to find Sara." Leon said, looking down with a sigh. He then looked back up at the screen to watch it.

"We will not believe the words of a witch! Die!" A priest shouted, raising his knife to pierce Lisa. His aim struck true... But in the wrong person.

Lisa watched in horror as her husband, the King of Vampires, stood in front of her with the knife pierced through his clothing. Directly into his heart. She screamed in horror, "VLAD!!!"

Dracula growled as he stared at the knife before staring at the priest who looked on in horror at possibly killing someone. That's when Dracula roared as he shoved his hand through the priest's mouth and ripped his lower jaw off. The man screamed in absolute anguish as blood spilled everywhere and his tongue dangled down to his neck.

Dracula shoved the priest into the fire where he screamed even more. All while the Bishop and other priests watched on in horror. That's when the Bishop grabbed the other priest and shoved him towards the King and ran away.

Dracula grabbed the priest by his throat and crushed it to the point his head fell off and rolled around.

Ace and VEGA would have to begin a stunned silence counter as once again the theater was stunned silent, in awe, or just acting as deer in the high beams as they watched Dracula kill two men, of course Striga was different as she roared with glee, "HAHAHAHA! Yes! This is what happens to weaklings who dare claim to be warriors!"

One priest noticed a sword on the wall, he grabbed said sword and charged Dracula with an overhead swing thinking he could kill this man.

"NOOOO!!!" Lisa screamed with fire in her eyes as she grabbed a knife from the floor and pierced the priest in the heart. The priest's grip faltered and the sword pierced the wooden floor with a thud. The jawless priest screamed as he was now on fire and crashed into various items, setting them on fire as he clambered his way to escape the house.

Dracula grunted in pain as his strength began to fail him as he struggled to rip the knife out. Blood leaked out of his mouth as he weakly said, "Lisa..."

Lisa quickly runs to her husband as she grabs him. "My love!" She asked, not noticing that the Bishop had left the house long ago. However, looking down she looked at the knife and tried to remove it. "Hold on! I'll get the blade out!" She says desperately to try and save her husband.

He stopped her by holding her hand, "The mirror... Upstairs." Dracula grunted as he held onto a wall for support.

Lisa's eyes began to water as she nodded and put his arm around her shoulder and they made their way up the stairs. She took a quick glance only for her eyes to widen when she saw his skin. It was beginning to turn black so she tried to quicken the pace into their bedroom.

Once they made their way inside, Dracula grunted and held his hand out when multiple mirror shards floated around and converged into a singular whole mirror. He dragged his nails against the mirror, scratching runes into it until the mirror transformed into a space that revealed the Study in the castle.

Adrian slowly turned to his mother as she hadn't once taken her gaze off the screen, even muttering under her breath, "No...no no no no no gods above no. Please get him to the castle."

Everyone else was on the edge of their seats with worry.

Dracula held Lisa's hand but even he couldn't stop watching, but he had no emotion or reaction on his face.

Dracula and Lisa limped through the mirror where they watched the room they slept in burn down. That's when the portal closed and the mirror broke into pieces once more.

The screen cut to show the house as it went up in flames. Wooden pillars falling, creating a roar of flames. In the forest, the Bishop ran. Ran all the way back to the Cathedral.

Back in the castle, Dracula groaned in pain as he collapsed onto his knees and spat out more blood.

Lisa was by her husband's side as she yelled, knowing she would be heard by her son. "HELP! I NEED HELP!"

Sure enough there were rapid footsteps as Adrian was seen almost busting down the door before he exclaimed in shock "MOTHER! FATHER!"

Dracula panted as Adrian ran to the other side of his father and he asked, "What the fuck happened!?"

Lisa didn't admonish his son for his language as she was too busy trying not to break apart in front of him and her husband as she cried out, "The Church... They attacked us and accused me of being a witch! He-he stepped in front of a knife for me!"

Dracula tried to grip the handle, only for it to smoke and burn his hand. He hissed in pain and groaned out, "Holy blade..."

Adrian's eyes widened as he watched his father begin to rot away like a corpse decompose. "Father..." He whispered out of fear.

Adrian watched before looking away, his breathing began to rapidly increase. He didn't want to see his father rot away again. Not again. Not after having to kill him to give him peace.

Lisa and Willow were both openingly crying but didn't avert their gaze.

Lisa gripped the hilt of the blade as she tried to pull it out, "NO! I WILL NOT LOSE YOU! I CAN'T LOSE YOU!" She shouted to the heavens.

Dracula put his skeletal rotting hand on Lisa's and smiled at her. He whispered, "I love you..." His final move was to look at his son with a smile before pulling an egg-like gem out of his coat and placing it in her hand.

"Live on, my love. I will see you again." He said before looking at his son, "Take care of your mother, son. She will need you now. More than ever."

Adrian cried as he nodded weakly, "I will... Father." His crying came to halt when he watched his father rot down into a skeleton and black smoke escaped from his body. The clouds held skeletal faces and screams of the damned as the clouds were sucked into the gem.

Lisa was numb. She was catatonic as she stared blankly at the screen, not even moving a bit. Adrian was fighting back tears as he shook violently with Greta pulling him into her embrace to try and comfort him.

Trevor and Sypha watched as they lowered their heads in respect.

The sisters watched and lowered their heads as well.

The Forgemasters watched and it was still fresh from when they first learned about Dracula's death. To see it again was something they did not want to witness.

Leon looked away. He just got his brother in arms back, and he refused to watch him die in front of him.

Finally, Dracula himself watched and it didn't feel good to watch himself die. However, he knew he died ensuring that his wife was alive. In his mind, it was a good death, but it pained him to see the look on his wives' faces as they had to watch him die.

He raised his hand and was about to place it on Lisa's shoulder, but he hesitated. The King of Vampires... Hesitant. It made him shameful. He clenched his fist before unclenching it and wrapping it around her shoulder. He leaned her into his body and whispered, "I'm not going anywhere, my love."

That did it, him just saying that finally caused the dam to come undone as she broke down crying and held onto her husband as if her life depended on it.

Dracula wrapped his other hand around her to give her some comfort as he gently rocked her body front to back.

The viewing was paused to allow everyone a time to grieve.

Ace watched and whispered, "I'm so sorry..." Guilt began to crash down on him.

Once Lisa finally was able to calm down, she just stayed in her husband's arms, with Willow holding her as well. Striga gave a simple nod towards VEGA who continued the viewing.

Lisa stared at the gem as her hands slightly shook a bit. "W-what... what?" She was at a loss for words as she was trying to process what had happened.

The stone pulsed with life as the blood red color of the gem seemed to swirl. Like a restless ocean of blood in a storm. That's when a voice appeared behind the two. "Ah, so he chose you as the new wielder."

The two spun around and Adrian pulled his sword out of the scabbard and pointed it at the stranger who turned out to be Death. Whom was floating with his cloth flowing in the wind, wielding his signature scythe.

Lisa stared at the being as she slowly stood up and asked with a shakened voice, "What do you mean?"

Adrian stood in front of her, his sword still drawn as he said, "Mother, stay behind me!"

Death paid no heed to the boy as he kept his empty eye sockets on Lisa as he slammed the staff part of his scythe on the ground and knelt before her with a hand over his ribcage. "It means, you are now my Mistress. For that stone you hold is the Crimson Stone. Those who wield it are the Master of Death and have the power to absorb the souls of those they vanquish. Dracula put his soul in that stone so that you may live vicariously through him. You have achieved the same immortality that he had a long time ago. You are the Queen of all Vampires, Lisa Tepes. And I am at your service, Mistress."

Lisa didn't take her eyes off the screen before she finally asked Dracula without looking at him, "Is it true?" Turning her head towards her husband, she looked him straight in the eyes and asked again with a fire that was barely contained, "Is. It. True!?"

Dracula looked at her and spoke, "If something were to happen to me, I wanted you to live, so I made a plan. If I simply died, I would've gone straight to Hell. But if I allowed my soul to be put into that stone and you wielded it, you would've gained my immortality and powers."

"The Crimson Stone. That's how you became a vampire. By stealing Walter's soul and making it your own." Leon said. "You allowed Lisa to absorb yours..."

What came next was a shock to everyone as Dracula, the King of all vampires was given a full palm SMACK that was so loud and hard, it was heard around the whole theater. The owner of the slap was Lisa who was looking at her husband not with sadness but with anger as she said in a raised voice. "YOU SELFISH INCONSIDERATE BASTARD! Of all things!" She couldn't bring herself to continue as she broke down crying again while she tried to be angry at her husband but wasn't able to bring herself to hate him for what his other self did that the one in front of her had planned to do.

Dracula did not attempt to defend himself as he simply lowered his head in shame. He could not blame her anger, but if it meant her being alive, he'd take whatever hate she had for him.

Of course, that didn't last long as she brought his face up and laid her forehead to his as she still cried, "Why... why can't I hate you for being such a selfish bastard... Why does my brain tell me to hate you while my heart breaks at such a stupid thing you planned to do. Did you never think that I didn't want to live in a world where you died and I lived!? It's unfair!"

Dracula closed his eyes as he placed his hands over hers and said in a whisper, "I refuse to lose you again. If I have to die so that you or our son lives again, I will do it."

Lisa just gave her husband a soft kiss on his lips as she said softly, "You honorable selfish, lovable idiot... I don't deserve you but if I must... Then I shall." She gave him a small smile but still had tears in her eyes.

"No... I'm the one who doesn't deserve you." Dracula whispered as he held her gently and kissed her lips gently.

Carmilla had bloody tears in her eyes as did her animal companions at how sweet the scene in front of her was as she wiped her eyes with a tissue and even did so for her beaver and panther.

Lisa and Adrian were shocked at the revelation. Lisa then looked down at the stone before her mind went back to the house and how she and her late husband were judged. The bigotry, the ignorance and arrogance of it all, and even the blatant disregard for who they were. They were doctors, who wished to help the world. But they were spat on. She was called a harlot of Satan. And Dracula was called a demon... If that's how they wanted to view them, then she will become a monster.

"Adrian... Did Dracula have any allies?" Lisa asked in a low tone.

The Son of Dracula looked back at her and sheathed his sword and said, "Yes, but why do you wish to know about-"

He was interrupted by her saying, "I want them here at the castle." She looked up at him and her ocean blue eyes then began to dull until it looked like blood started to flood into her pupils. Replacing the blue with red.

Adrian realized her plan and nodded as Lisa smiled as she laid a hand on his face, "Don't worry sweetie... Mother is going to make everything better." She said with a sweet smile.

Trevor raised a finger as he said, "Okay, I'm not the only one who's getting seriously bad vibes from her total change in personality?"

"It's... Unsettling." Morana said with a shudder.

Adrian had a sinking feeling about how her mother was acting on screen.

Soon Lisa turned with a flare of her dress. It changed to now a large courtyard filled with what look to be soldiers in both Wolf style armor, in another row were those who were clearly vampires in their armor which was made to block out the sun and allow them to fight in the sun. However what could be seen from the helmets was the low glow of red eyes or even yellow eyes.

Towards the front the sight of the Tepes clan's flags was seen flying high as a stage was set up with a single podium.

Text appeared on screen, Two Years Later.

Trevor coughed on his drink as Sypha was almost up from her seat at the sight being presented before them as she asked, "Oh god. Is that... Is that what I think it is?"

Morana replied in an almost matter of fact statement, "If you mean a massive gathering of what I can only assume is vampires and possibly human forces under the Tepes clan colors then yes. Yes it is."

Soon the sounds of footsteps were heard as the sight of a woman was seen stepping up to the podium. Gripping its sides, she took a deep breath before coming up in full view. It was Lisa. Her skin was beautifully pale, her eyes an amazing crimson, her body figure was breathtaking, but the most striking thing was the dark dress with the symbol of the dragon proudly displayed on its front.

Speaking with a powerful but firm voice, she addressed everyone present. "My people, sons and daughters of the night." She paused as she looked at everyone before she continued as her voice carried on, "For many centuries we have been a broken people." She then remembered the night that the church barged into her home, using those emotions she said with anger clear in her voice. "Shunned! Oppressed! Slaughtered!" She then brought her arm up and pointed in the direction their army would march. "AND CONQUERED BY THOSE WE SOUGHT TO ESCAPE!"

Adrain stared with wide eyes as he asked, with an honest disbelieving tone. "M... Mother?"

"This is escalating WAY too quickly!" Sypha exclaimed.

"Oh Lisa..." Dracula sighed gently, not realizing how badly this would go.

Trevor said, "Oh god... Oh this is bad. Other Adrian, calm your mother down!"

Striga shook her head as she responded to Trevor, "I fear it is too late for that. For we are seeing a woman and a mother who is going after those who took away not only her husband, but the father of her child."

"Hey, maybe this won't end up with the destruction of humanity like what Dracula tried to do?" Hector suggested.

Everyone tried to be optimistic, but waited to see what was to come.

Lisa spoke more somberly as she said, "Two years ago, I asked the time and that time was granted by you." She raised her arm before she continued, "The strength in my arm." She then spread her arms out wide. "The holders of my dreams." She said before remembering that it was not easy at first as Dracula's throne room was full of people, primarily Dracula's top generals.

"Wait, are we in the past now?" Greta asked.

"This must be when Dracula summoned his generals." Isaac said.

"Well now they're her generals." Hector commented.

Hector, Isaac, and Adrian were seen looking at the generals, waiting for Lisa to show up.

"I don't get it. Dracula summons us to finally wage war on the humans, but he has humans in his rank? What kind of bullshit logic is going on?" A redhead viking vampire asked in a confused voice.

"Perhaps if you shut your fucking mouth for once in your life, Godbrand, you'll understand why we're here." An Asian vampire said with a growl at the annoying Viking.

Soon the sound of footsteps were heard as everyone looked towards the source of the sound as Lisa emerged from the shadows. She made her way to the front of the throne. "My husband has been murdered." She said with all seriousness.

The Generals looked up at the woman with confused looks before Godbrand stepped forward and asked, "I'm sorry, but who the fuck are you? Dracula's whore? Because I'm sure I could give you a more pleasant time-" He was interrupted by Lisa suddenly appearing in front of him and pierced his chest with her sharp nails.

He exclaimed in pain before she pushed him down onto his knees. Her eyes shined bright as she growled out, "Disrespect me or my husband again, and I will feed you to my dogs. Now shut up and listen, Godbrand." She ripped her hand away, and began walking away back to the throne.

Godbrand snarled as he held his chest to stop the blood from pouring.

Everyone was once again hit with whiplash from the total personality change of Lisa, from the speech to now THIS! "What... the... hell?" was all Trevor could get out as he honestly felt true fear from this woman who, in his opinion, has clearly lost it but he kept that to himself.

Carmilla, Hector, Isaac, and Dracula did smirk in satisfaction at Lisa hurting the shitstain that was Godbrand.

"I hope he dies in this one." Carmilla said with a smirk.

Lisa soon stopped in front of Isaac and Hector as she said with a sad smile to her Forgemasters, "It is good to see you both again... I just wish it was under better tidings."

The two of them bowed their heads to her. "Your husband treated us as actual people, and you have done the same. We will avenge him." Isaac said with conviction.

"They won't get away with this. We can make sure of that, my Lady." Hector added.

She nodded as she patted both of their arms before looking at her son with a sad smile. Adrian didn't smile but he nodded to her. Lisa continued to the throne and sat down upon it, "For those of you who do not know, I have been given the title, crown, and throne of my late husband who as I stated before was assassinated by our enemies." She said with conviction as well as anger, and even a hint of grief.

"Who even are you?" Raman, the female Indian General asked.

"I am Lisa Tepes. Your new Queen." She said, glaring at them. This promoted the hooded figures of Dracula's army to kneel and place a hand over their hearts. Because of this, the Generals did the same thing.

"For years, I have attempted to heal people. To help them grow as a species and not live in fear of the outside world or because of religion. I came to your King in search of that knowledge, and in return, I taught him to tolerate humanity. And what did that do?" Lisa slammed her fist on the armrest as she shouted, "IT LED TO HIS MURDER!!"

Everyone flinched at the shout, but stood still. Lisa then said in a calming voice, "Generals of Dracula, you are now MY generals. You will report to me, and if I am not there to receive it, you will speak to my son." Lisa looked at everyone before finishing with, "From now on, your army and your colors will now become those of the Tepes colors. We are a united front and we will grow stronger. We will bring humans that have become fed up with the Church and their endless hate and false hope. We will destroy the Church and only then... Will we have peace."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The screen then cut back to the present. Soon the sounds of drums filled the air as the sight of marching feet was seen as soldiers from before are seen marching in massive formations as Lisa's speech from before continued, "In the time you have given me. I have rebuilt our nation." Soon it cut to fortifications being built, "I have rebuilt our strength." Then it cut to the sight of flags being raised all across towns, cities, even castles as the symbol of the Dragon flew high as Lisa's voice raised with conviction. "AND I HAVE REBUILT OUR PRIDE!"

Carmila was shaking, honestly shaking with a feeling of excitement, "Good god... The queen of this world... she is... I honestly have no words to describe the feelings that are rushing through my body at seeing not only her rise to power, but also the power of her new Nation she has built."

Dracula raised an eyebrow as he watched her conquer village and land after land. It was interesting to say the least.

"This is interesting to watch. I wonder where we are in this." Striga said with a cross of her arms.

The screen cut back to a village as those who were clearly seen as troublemakers were being put on their knees as Morana was seen with Striga as she read off a parchment which could only be their crimes, among the couple were more of their soldiers in wolf armor as Lisa's voice came again which was a total contrast to the scene. "Our enemies at home have been reeducated." Only for Striga to nod as each and everyone one of the troublemakers were killed on the spot. "We have given them, new insights into our cause." Said Lisa as Morana and her wife along with their troops continued the sweep for more dissenters.

Everyone was shocked when the woman who was full of kindness tried to make the execution sound like something else completely.

Trevor was not the only one to spit up their drink as he coughed before yelling, "REEDUCATED MY ARSE! You're fucking executing them!"

"Traitors deserve no quarter but... This is no reeducation!" Morana exclaimed.

Lisa began to feel shameful so she tried to shrink herself into Dracula's embrace. Dracula himself began to see the flaws in his plan to turn her into a vampire if he died.

"This... This isn't right." Leon said in horror.

It changed to what looked to be armored carriages as they began to load up with their troops, "On this day, we stand united once more." The camera panned up to show a massive invasion force of not just night creatures, but also vampires, humans, and even more of those forces in wolf armor as Lisa's voice raised again. "On this day! Those driven to divide us will hear our voice!" The scene cut to a massive wall with the symbols of the church adorned on it. "ON THIS DAY WE SHALL ACT AS ONE! AND WE SHALL BE IGNORED ! NOOOO MORE!"

Striga's eyes were wide as it finally clicked in her mind, "It's an invasion... She doesn't want to kill all of humanity... She wants a war of conquest."

"So the question becomes, is it better?" Sypha asked.

It was silent as everyone looked in thought.

After that speech, the screen cut to a church where a bunch of people were in the benches praying. The Sermon spoke, "These are dark times, my children. The creatures of Hell have begun to conquer all of Europe. But we must not lose hope, for we are children of God, and he will see us safe. Pray that there is hope."

The screen moved to below the Church where a bunch of barrels were seen in the basement. A vampire and werewolf snuck inside and placed a red painted wooden barrel next to the others and laid the wire down. It was long enough to allow the two to escape as they lit it up. The spark began to traverse the wire at a fast pace.

Back to the Sermon, he continued to speak, "Our enemy is everywhere! But they are weak to the holy light of God! Only through faith will we reach salva-" The explosion interrupted the Sermon as the entire Church was destroyed in a giant ball of fire. The screen showed the radius of the explosion and how far it could be seen.

Carmila couldn't help but laugh as she said, "Oh that's rich! We can't step into the church so what better than to hit the bastard from below!"

Adrian watched with horror. He hated the Church for what they did to his family, but to bomb a bunch of innocent people. It wasn't right.

Lisa tucked her head further into her husband's chest. Horrified by what she possibly ordered those two to do.

The screen cuts to the sounds of battle as knights of the Church and even local militia were seen fighting, or at least attempting, to fight back the invading armies of Lisa's forces. Bowman fired from the high ground, and the spearman speared their enemies.

It was a total war as they besieged the city before it cut to night as the city burned brightly in the dark as Lisa was heard once again. "Defenders of our nation's dream." Before it cut back to Lisa holding out her arms wide as she declared to not only those present but also to the very world, "NOOOOOW IS OOOUR TIIIIIME!!!!" Which resulted in chanting as they praised the Tepes name, Lisa looked right at the camera as if she knew she was being watched before her face grew into a bloodthirsty grin as her eyes glowed like rubies as the screen went dark and bold words could be seen coming on.

QUEEN OF VENGEANCE

Silence, once again there was silence as everyone slowly turned to Lisa whose face was buried within the chest of her husband as she dared not look at anyone.

Dracula glared at everyone who looked at her wrong as he rubbed her back gently.

Striga was the first to comment as she said, without a hint of sass or even insult. "My lady... you're amazing, at least your other self is amazing. She beams with pure strength and power." She got that far before her wife elbowed her in the ribs.

"I don't want to be like that..." Lisa said weakly. "It goes against everything I've strived for..."

Willow moved closer to her and held her along with Dracula. "No one is saying you'll become that version." She said gently.

Sypha nodded in agreement as she tried to lift her spirits. "She's right! I mean... think about it. The only reason this version of you became as she is, was because well... uh..."

She had to figure out how to not pull a Trevor, to which Morana came to the rescue as she added. "You were given the throne during a time when you should have been mourning for our lord, your anger and emotions were at an all time high, it is logical that this version of you did not have the time to process her emotions needed before the drive for vengeance and retribution overrode and took the forefront of her mind.''

Lisa was silent as she turned her head to look at everyone and tried to smile but she was too ashamed of her other self to come to grips with it. "I truly appreciate your words, all of you. But I... Can't. I need time..." She stood up from her chair and started walking away. Dracula watched with eyes filled with guilt and he reached out but stopped.

As she neared the exit, Ace's voice spoke to her. "We'll wait for you, Mrs. Tepes."

She looked at him before shaking her head, "It doesn't matter, Ace... I don't care what the next thing is. I just want to be alone." She exited the theater.

Dracula watched and put his elbows to his knees and his hands to his face as he whispered, "What... Have I done?"

Willow stood up as she said to Dracula, "I'll be with her." She kissed his head before going out as well.

Adrian was worried, worried if Sypha and Trevor would survive, how would they meet? Would they be enemies? Friends? His brain was racked with questions as Greta sat with him to keep him grounded.

Ace sighed in sadness as he sat down at the edge of the stage and lowered his head and said, "I'm... I'm so sorry, you guys. I couldn't change it."

VEGA then spoke in Ace's earpiece, "Should we finish the viewing?"

Ace sighed, "Let's give them a choice." That's when he addressed the audience. "Hey guys, we have just a couple minutes left of the viewing. We can stop right here or... Finish it. It's up to you guys."

Lenore spoke, "If it's alright with you... I believe we should wait for her ladyship to return. With all due respect, of course."

VEGA's blue avatar body soon materialized next to Ace as he added in his two cents. "I agree with Miss Lenore, if anyone can bring some sort of peace to Mrs. Tepes, it would be Mrs. Schnee-Tepes."

Ace nodded, "Alright. We'll wait. I think it's a good time to get some new snacks or go to the restroom if you guys need."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On the other side of the facility, or at least the dining area, Lisa could be found currently drowning her sorrows of what she's seen. In a tub of something that she was going to try and bring back to their world, or at least see if they have it. Ice cream, to be exact a large tube of rocky road, as she sniffed a bit, attempting to eat the entire tub by herself as she tried to forget what she saw on that screen, the version of herself that honestly scared her.

Willow walked in and saw Lisa scarfing down on ice cream. She knew that feeling all too well. She walked towards her before sitting down next to her and didn't say anything.

Lisa after finally realizing she wasn't alone asked, with a spoon in her mouth. "Womsom?"

Willow giggled as she asked, "What?"

Lisa pulled the spoon out and asked again, "Want some?"

Willow shook her head, "No thanks. I already went through that phase. I don't think I need to go through it again."

Lisa nodded in understanding as she went back to the tub eating before Willow looked at her, "Give it a few weeks and you'll be wanting pickles with your ice cream." She said with a teasing smile which caused Lisa to almost cough on her bite.

She coughed as she pounded her chest to try and clear her esophagus. Once she took enough deep breaths, she asked in bewilderment, "Pickles and ice cream!? That sounds disgusting!"

Willow laughed while nodding, "It sounds bad, but for many pregnant women such as us, it's one of the many weird cravings we will have."

She said which resulted in Lisa giving Willow's arm a light slap, "That can't be true! You're making it up!" She accused before taking another bite while lightly glaring at Willow.

"Did you not have any cravings when you were carrying Adrian?" Willow asked.

Lisa stopped and adopted a pondering face as she said, "Now that you mention it... I did have an unusual craving for potatoes... Don't know why but I always wanted a potato at every meal I had."

Willow had a quizzical expression on her face before shrugging. "We all get different cravings."

Lisa nodded before looking at her ice cream before sighing as she put down her spoon. "What am I going to do? How can I accept myself after seeing what I am capable of as a vampire?" She asked.

Willow just looked down at her hands as she said to Lisa, "You remember what I said about the multiverse?"

Lisa nodded, "Yes, how there are constants and variables... Why?"

Willow sighed as she said, "When I traveled the multiverse to find my Dracula... I came across a version of Remnant... that made me feel the lowest I ever felt, kind of like what you're feeling now."

Lisa looked at her and didn't ask, simply wanting to listen.

Willow breathed as she dropped a pretty huge bomb on how messed up the Multiverse can be, "A version of me. After being abused by Jacques Schnee finally broke. she broke to the point that she created a virus that would kill all those who were male." Setting her forehead against her balled up fists, she added, "The virus killed all of the male population. Even the unborn in the wombs of mothers... The chaos that was created... was insane. Nations almost fell, Governments were almost overthrown overnight. It was total anarchy."

Lisa gasped as she placed a hand over her mouth in shock at such a concept. "What..." She whispered.

Willow just nodded before she adopted a smile, "But you know... nature has a way of balancing everything... for there were two men who were immune to the virus. Jaune Arc and his little Nephew Adrian Cotta Arc. Imagine a boy not even in his twenties and his nephew who's just five years old, yet they're considered the most important people on a planet ravaged by a gendercide." Willow laughed a little at the irony of it.

Lisa looked at her before looking down as she asked, "Why are you telling me this? Are you trying to tell me that what I did was not as horrible as what you saw?"

Willow's eyes widened and she exclaimed, "No! Gods no! I'm not saying that at all! I'm simply saying that I understand your fear. Seeing a side of you that you never thought possible, it makes you question your very being."

Lisa looked back at Willow with widened eyes as Willow took Lisa's hand and said, "It's just a constant and variable, with each choice we make, a new timeline appears. Just like with me and now with you, we each could have made a choice which would have led us down a path we never thought we would take. For you, it's declaring a war of conquest against the Church." Willow's voice was soft and considerate.

Lisa nodded abit as she said with a small hint of sass, "And you as an insane woman who created a virus to kill all men except you missed a boy who is not even a man, and a baby who is not even a boy."

Willow chuckled, "I guess we really are insane."

The two giggled for a bit before Willow asked, "Are you ready to go back?"

Lisa smiled before saying, "Only after you have a bite."

Willow smiled and said, "Fine. I'll have a bite." Lisa smiled and scooped a spoonful before hovering it near Willow's mouth. She enveloped the whole bite in her mouth.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As the two wives, who have now come closer as sisters comforted each other, within the Theater it was a different story. Trevor was currently having a shouting match with Striga, "YOU INSANE BINT! You're telling me you actually agree with this! Don't get me wrong, I have my issues with the Church, but a war that would tear Europe down to its very foundation and plunge it into lord knows how many meaningless wars?!"

"Better that than to see those cowards of the cloth continue to lord over those who are clearly superior to them!" Striga argued back.

Lenore wasn't the one to join what is clearly a 'warhawk' side of the room as she showed her Dove side. "But by doing so we would cause endless bloodshed! It would be absolute madness! Lawlessness! It would take years, maybe even decades, to bring stability back to Europe."

"Is that any different than what we have seen out there?" Striga looked at her.

Lenore kept silent as Morana finally spoke up, "While I agree there is merit to what the other Lisa is doing, we have to consider the logistics of occupying, holding, and even integrating new territories into this new nation of hers."

She looked at Dracula and Leon as she asked, "You two must agree with me on this, considering your past with the Templars during the time of the Crusades. Even your forces had to have faced such issues of holding the lands taken?"

Leon looked at her and nodded, "Yes, we have had to face a lot of problems with occupation, but... We were never really there to deal with it. Any time we returned from a campaign, we were just sent to the next land. So we could never really see the results of our occupation."

Dracula didn't answer as he simply stared off in the distance from his chair.

Morana nodded and before Striga could say anything else, the door opened as Lisa and Willow were seen to have finally returned. Lisa looked for her husband, and when she saw him in his state, she walked to him and placed a hand on his cheek as she gently forced his eyes to look at her face.

Lisa stared at her husband's face as she softly demanded, "Tell me your feelings, dear. Don't keep them to yourself. It hurts me to see you act in such a way."

Dracula looked at her before whispering, "I'm afraid. Afraid that that reality will become true. That you will become like me when I lost you. That is not what I want for you..." A single bloody tear dripped down his cheek.

Lisa just brought his head and laid it on her bust as she pet his head gently, "You need not. For I am me, and she is she. She is a possibility that could have been. A what if. Like what Ace said at the beginning."

Dracula wrapped his arms around her waist and simply held onto her as an anchor. Willow walked up and hugged her husband from the side to give him some comfort as well.

Adrian and Greta joined in on the group hug as Lisa whispered, "I shall never be her, unless someone hurts our family. For it is not you our enemies should fear. It's me."

Willow chuckled as she said, "Hell hath no fury like an angry mother."

Dracula chuckled gently as he looked up at her before placing a hand on her cheek.

Lisa smiled as she sat down on her husband's lap along with Willow to give him two emotional support wifes. Adrian and Greta sat back down at their seats.

"Well since we're all back, we've got one more scene if you guys want to see it." Ace said, looking at Lisa to see if she was ok with it.

Lisa nodded to which VEGA continued the viewing.

The scene came back to the sight of a city now in flames, with bodies lying about before it went to the sight of the werewolf Knights who were hiding behind defenses as one commented to another, "Damn it! The enemy has fortified the city center." He turned to a runner as he ordered, "Go back to the command tent and let her Highness and the Generals know that we can not advance anymore. The enemy is too well dug in."

A young man slammed his fist to his chest before he ran, then turned into a werewolf he doubled his speed towards a tent at the rear of their lines.

Hector almost choked on his drink as he exclaimed, "Her highness has Werewolves within her ranks! Incredible!" Lenore just glared at him as she huffed mumbling about not being given that kind of attention from Hector.

"I always wondered where the were-folk were." Carmilla commented.

Trevor nodded as he looked at Leon, "Grandfather, were were-folk and vampires mortal enemies when you still explored?"

"Well I never saw any werewolves during my travels so I can't really say if they were still." Leon replied.

The wolf soon arrived at a massive camp as he shifted back to his human form. Moving towards the tent where the sight of a fully armored Lisa was seen looking at a map as she spoke to her generals and advisors. "What is the situation of all fronts looking like? Has the church's forces attempted to rally the local lords in an attempt to stall our advance into mainland Europe?" She asked her generals present. Her hair was done up in a braid which lays over her left shoulder.

"They have fortified the city center! We cannot advance, my Lady!" The werewolf soldier exclaimed.

Lisa frowned as she looked down at the map before saying, "We will make one final push. I will lead the charge and we will destroy their defenses! Gather whatever remaining forces that can still fight!" She yelled as she grabbed her helmet and put it on and walked outside of the tent.

Once she was outside, her full armor was seen to be red as blood, with dragon scales enveloping the armor and even a cape that looked like dragon scales. Her helmet also looked like a dragon with a long sword on her hip. Mounting her horse, she charged with her other mounted men beside her as well as other werewolf forces, she exclaimed, "FORWARD! I wish for victory!" which resulted in a hearty cheer.

Greta whistled, "Impressive armor."

"The Dragon's wife avenges her mate." Hector commented to which Lenore thought about it and couldn't help but agree.

Lisa yelled out as she kicked her horse which began to gallop towards the city wall with her forces rushing behind.

The enemy forces saw the attacking forces and began launching arrows at her and her forces. Lisa, not having this, pulled out her sword and with a single swing, cut the arrows that came close to her as her eyes glowed crimson. "GODBRAND! This wall offends me! Bring it down!" She ordered the Viking vampire.

Carmilla huffed, "And what can that barbarian of a vampire do to such a wall to impress her Highness. She should have had Striga do it for she would have done it much better."

"Thank you, Carmilla!" Striga cried out.

"I'm sorry, I need to ask, but what exactly is wrong with Godbrand?" Lisa asked.

Carmilla groaned, "What isn't wrong with him!? He's rude, constantly talks about nothing but wanting to fuck, kill or turn things into boats. I don't care that he's a Viking, he was nothing but an idiot."

"Not to mention, he announced his plans to betray your husband directly to my face, expecting me to go along with it." Isaac added.

Lisa chuckled, "Well he sounds like a wild dog who needs to be better trained. I can only hope my other self reminded him not to bite the hand of his master."

"I doubt that." Hector, Isaac, and Carmilla said in unison.

Dracula chuckled, seeing that it was a challenge now.

"As you wish, my Lady!" Godbrand said before ordering, "Bring in the bomber!

Off in the distance, a Night Creature had a red barrel strapped onto its back before being slapped in the derriere, which caused it to roar and charge towards the wall.

"What the fuck..." Trevor said in bewilderment.

"That's... one way of destroying a wall." Morana commented with uncertainty.

Soon as the night creature rammed into the wall a huge explosion was seen as the wall shook and began to crumble. Once the smoke cleared, a huge hole was seen as Lisa brought her sword into the air and roared, "THE WALL IS DOWN! Charge! The colors of our land shall fly over this land!"

She charged through the wall alongside her wolf guards as Striga was seen among the forces holding up her bastard sword as she exclaimed with pure joy and in the thrill of battle, "FORWARD! We shall bring victory, men! I do not want to see anyone who has not claimed at least one death of the enemy! Let your swords be stained red with the blood of our foes!"

She roared before charging headlong into battle leaving Goldbrand and his forces behind as if giving him and the other generals an unsaid challenge which resulted in the Japanese vampire to look slightly shocked before she declared. "If anyone should have the honor of bringing victory it should be me! Cho, Empress of Japan!" She charged after Striga with her horse mounted archers.

"Striga, what have you done..." Morana asked in horror.

Striga was grinning as she said, "Claiming the title as her Highness' greatest warrior!"

She was laughing before getting smacked by a paper fan from her wife as she looked at Lisa and said, "Please ignore her, she has more muscle than brains." She bowed towards Lisa who waves it off.

Lisa cut down a charging knight with her sword before looking up towards the castle. In doing so, her gaze locked onto the sight of the Bishop who was seen giving orders to someone. With anger, she growled loudly before giving out an order. "TO MY GENERALS! I want the Bishop alive! The first one to bring him to me shall gain governance of this city! But I want him ALIVE! This is my command!"

"AS YOU WISH, MY LADY!!" Her troops shouted as many of them fought to make their way to the castle.

Vampiric mages and several Speaker Magicians casted fireballs, destroying several buildings. Striga was seen dragging a knight's face through a stone house, destroying the building as well as half of the man's face.

Lisa stabbed a priest before bringing her sword up, bisecting him vertically. She began stomping her way to the castle with her Generals behind her. Adrian, as a wolf, lunged at a knight and tore into his throat.

Raman launched herself at a knight before digging her claws into his chest before launching him through a pillar, shattering the stone.

Godbrand was seen running past them with his Viking warriors as he shouted, "FORWARD MEN! If anyone should have this city it should be us! Get that Bishop!" He brought his dual axes down onto a knight as his men fought to get to the next level of the castle.

The German general Zufall studied the wall before seeing a part of it undefended, he turned and ordered, "Bring ladders! We shall take the next level!" Soon ladders were brought as the Zufall's forces took the 2nd level which surprised the defending forces and caused them to fight Lisa's forces on two fronts.

Sypha just stared wide-eyed as she said with shock, "It's insane, they're doing everything they can to try and get the Bishop."

"This is no longer a skirmish. It's a goddamn competition." Hector said.

Striga nodded, "And it is one I shall win for not only my honor, my title as a great warrior, or for the honor of my wife, but for the honor of her Highness!"

Lisa chuckled as she said, "While I do love your energy Striga, I'd rather you at least try and stay alive."

"Hah! Staying alive? We're already dead, my Lady!" Striga laughed.

"She's... Not wrong." Lenore said hesitantly.

Raman jumped on the wall and quickly ran up to join the other generals. She bursted through a window and saw two knights guarding the Bishop. She glared at them as the Bishop shouted, "Kill her!"

The knights charge towards her where she disemboweled one with her claws before shoving his sword through the second knight. They fell into a pile as she glared at him and walked towards the old man.

The Bishop whimpered in fear as he tried to hold a knife up, but Raman grabbed the hand and crushed it. The old man screamed in pain before she grabbed him by the robes and jumped out of the window and in front of Lisa. "The Bishop, my Lady."

She forced the man down onto his knees in front of her. Lisa's eyes blazed with fire as she looked at him with rage. "Hello Bishop. It's been a long time since we met."

Adrian watched and snarled at the sight of the sniveling old man.

The sounds of battle seemed to fade as all her generals and even her forces gathered around her. Lisa removed her helmet, her face impassive as she raised her voice for all to hear her. "Look before you, my people! Look upon the man who slayed your king! The man who killed the father of my child, MY HUSBAND! Look upon this weakling!"

She motioned at him as she looked around at all the eyes that laid upon them. "I ask you to judge this man, my loyal subjects! My loyal generals! MY PEOPLE! What shall be this man's judgment! Let me hear the sentence for which shall be carried out for this man's crimes against ALL of our people!"

Striga grumbled a bit about not being the one to get him, to which Morana patted her arm gently. Lenore looked at the scene before them as she said, "She's cementing herself as their leader. She is giving them a face for their anger."

The army suddenly clamored as they all spoke a bunch of different ways of killing the sniveling old man. Adrian placed a hand on his mother's shoulder as he said, "You should be the one to kill him, mother. This is your vengeance." That's when the old man tried to make a break for it. He broke away from Raman's grip but he was stopped by someone grabbing him by his fading hair. The hand belonged to Lisa as she threw him back onto the floor.

The old man screamed as his scalp was missing, revealing the top part of his skull. Lisa held the hairy flap of skin before dropping it and walking towards him. He whimpered in absolute pain until he looked up to see Lisa roar with rage as she stabbed her hand through his skull. She dug her other hand inside before beginning to tear him in half. Blood flew everywhere as she roared one last time and ripped his body vertically in half.

It was silent with just her panting being heard until she whispered, "Blood for blood... Your debt is paid."

Lisa took a deep breath as she looked at Raman, "Raman, as promised, your reward shall be control of this city. I expect great things."

Raman bowed "Thank you, your Highness, I shall not fail you."

Lisa just nodded as Striga walked up and asked, "What next, my Lady?"

Lisa turned around, looking off in the distance and with a smile, she said, "I always have wanted to see mainland Europe. I wonder what Germania is like this time of year." Soon, her eyes blazed with power as she slowly grinned along with her generals.

The screen went black and everyone was left with the image of Lisa grinning burned into their mind.

Lisa soon gave a small laugh, but she started to chuckle. "Oh... Oh god is this... I have no words to describe what I'm feeling."

Lenore spoke up as she said out loud what she was thinking, "This version of Lisa. Is a vampire version of Caesar." There was a hint of awe in her voice.

"Let's just hope she doesn't get assassinated by her own people like Caesar." Hector said with a shiver.

Ace took a deep breath as he said, "Well... That was a rollercoaster."

"Ace, I should mention that the demonic shields are now complete." VEGA said.

Ace's eyes widen with glee, "Really!? Then that means..." He jumped a bit in excitement.

However, they were ignored as Lisa was now seen in her professor mode as she said, "If this version of me is trying to invade Germania... It wouldn't be hard considering her forces would be better than those of Rome considering that they couldn't fully control all of Germania."

"And then after Germania?" Carmilla asked, gently.

"France or Italy would possibly be the next logical state to conquer." Dracula spoke.

Lisa nodded as Morana added, "But do not forget that the Forest of Germania was the greatest obstacle for Rome's conquest. We could see the same here. Granted, the advance may be slowed down but it wouldn't stop thanks to addition of the were-folk."

"Indeed. The were-folk are the greatest at tracking and navigating forests." Hector said

"So the question is, where would they go from there?" Lenore asked.

Everyone was deep in thought but that was interrupted by the chirping of VEGA. "Now before the next viewing begins, precautions must be taken."

Everyone looked back to see the doors were being protected by a hard light wall with runes on them.

"What the hell is going on?" Greta asked.

"You guys are in for a treat! We're keeping this vengeance train rolling!" Ace exclaimed in excitement.

Everyone was now a little on edge, but Dracula was surprised when an android servant came up and presented a pair of cuffs. "These are emotion regulating cuffs. For this viewing, we wish to keep your anger at acceptable levels." Informed VEGA.

Dracula narrowed his eyes at the cuffs before sighing, clearly wounding his pride by allowing himself to be cuffed.

"Ok, can you stop fucking with us and tell us what the fuck we're watching!? Why is my husband in cuffs!?" Willow asked, to which Lisa added.

"Why do we even need to see more revenge views? Was the last one not enough!?" Lisa asked.

VEGA gave them the answer. "Earlier when you arrived we had informed you of a Dracula who was so enraged that not even the armies of Hell could stop him."

Adrian's eyes widened as he looked at his father then at the cuffs on his wrist. "Oh God... This is it, isn't it.?" He looked back at their host. "All of this is because you fear a bleed through that could cause my father here to become just as enraged as the one we're about to see."

"And if that happens, then this entire Observatory will be destroyed. Everything you've begun to work towards, will be destroyed before it could begin." Ace explained.

"Then why are you so fucking chipper about this?" Carmilla asked.

"Because it's so satisfying to watch! It's a stress reliever!" Ace replied.

"I'm sorry, I'm confused as to what's going on. Why would Mathias be so enraged?" Leon asked.

"I think I'll let the viewing explain it for you."

"Beginning Playback." VEGA said.

"In the first age, in the first battle..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 2.5K 15
One year. The world had one year. One year to right it's wrongs and make peace with each other. After the one year was over, Dracula's demon army des...
62.2K 1.4K 12
(Y/n) (l/n) is one of three forge masters that work for the great Vlad Dracula Tepes. Being saved from her own species and growing a hatred for them...
3.9K 107 15
If you didn't know priest is a 2011 is an American action horror film directed by Scott Stewart and stars Paul Bettany as the title character. It is...
52.4K 1.1K 39
What if Lisa Tepes didn't die, but was saved by a Belmont, a younger sister of Trevor Belmont, read how they travel to stop Dracula, meeting Trevor...