𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞...

By mazewriterrr

Cute/fluff or either sad one-shots. Requests are open!! You x Any of the Gladers. Romantic and platonic one... More

Requests/Author!!
Newt's Section
Truth Or Dare
Enemies To Lovers
Kidnapped
Period
Secret
Drunk
Greenie
Attack
Valentine's Day
Mother's Day
Constellation
My First Lover
Minho's Section
Stung
Enemy
Prank
Picnic
Avoidance
Midnight snack
Pond
Forevermore
Thomas' Section
Jump
"King of my heart"
Gally's Section
Coworkers
Sick
Everyone's section
Cooking Contest - Frypan
Secret Santa - Everyone
Gossiping - Everyone
Superpowers - Chuck
Little Man
Training - Harriet
My own stories' section
My OC's

Prank - Chuck

450 7 4
By mazewriterrr

I sat on the long grass with my back leaning against a tree. It was my favorite time of the day. Sundown. The sky always looked beautiful at that time. Orange and pink colors mixed into each other. It was breathtaking. Just when I was relaxing, a hysterical Chuck interrupted me.

"Y/N! HELP!" He screamed and threw his hands in the air, almost stumbling over. I chuckled at the sight and didn't even bother to help the kid. Whatever he got himself into, was his own fault, I knew for sure.

The poor kid stopped running right in front of me. His face was bright red from all the action. Seeming afraid, he looked behind him, but then let out a relieved sigh. "Holy god," Chuck mumbled and sat down next to me.

"What did you do?" I chuckled again. Chuck put his hand on his chest to catch his breath again.

"Gally is gonna kill me!" Chuck panicked.

"What did you do, Chuckie?" I repeated. The answer would most likely be a prank, knowing Chuck.

"Gally went to the toilet so I sneaked up to the window and knocked on it. He got a minor heart attack and threatened to kill me if I did it again." Chuck explained very seriously. "And don't call me Chuckie." He added. "I'm not three years old."

"Then just don't prank Gally." I sighed. I had told Chuck the same thing over and over again, but he didn't listen.

"But you should've seen his face! It's worth it." Chuck defended.

"Alright, Chuck. I believe you."

Chuck was basically the little brother I needed. I could talk about everything and still laugh about his jokes, which were actually just nonsense. But the kid deserved better. No one except for me and Thomas talked to him. I didn't get why, though. He was so kind and only wanted the best for everyone.

"Good that," Chuck replied.

~

A/N: Okay so this is very short, but I will make more Chuck (FRIEND) one-shots! This is the first one :) give me more ideas/requests, please!! (I won't use every single request if I think they don't fit into the story, but you can always tell me your suggestions) xx

Thank you/credits for the request tmr_bookworm250 ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 2.9K 85
Maze runner preferences and imagines requests are open so get them in fast to have yours first! REQUESTS OPEN ! Slightly PG-13 at times for language...
Yours By Nya

Fanfiction

1.4K 55 1
A Teen Wolf x The Maze Runner Newtmas Story 💞
434 17 7
𝖢𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 And give me your love I hope you'll still be there To pick the pieces up THE MAZE RUNNER (1) thomas...
2.9K 173 19
𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒚~ 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆...