LOVER | YANG JUNGWON

By brokencds

"Pourin' out my heart to a stranger" "And when I felt like I was an old cardigan und... More

Introduction
• Playlist •
Cast
Shouldve said yes
People watching
Ice cream and adventures
Soccer champs
You've never seen?
Library duties
Moonlight
Grocery lists
Brownie batter
Fast response
Sticker
Dinner
Photo
Mini Reunion
Classmates
Peanut
Advice and Confessions
Late night talks
Scripted apology
Grape soda
Not invited
Going away gift
Tag
Sisterly opinion
Thought wrong
Pros and Cons
Listening?
Tea
Study Session
Happy birthday!
Not Joking
Right or Left
Meeting the parents
Lets go eat
Letters
52 pick up
Double chocolate chip
How glad
What might've been...

Rollercoaster frights

1.3K 50 44
By brokencds

Jungwon🐑:
iseullll
Seeun wanted me to ask if you want to go the amusement park with us today :)

Me:
yes omg please I have nothing to do!!
what time are you guys going :0

Jungwon🐑:
We're thinking of leaving around 10 or 11ish

Me:
Okay I'll be ready by then😄

Jungwon🐑:
See you soon :D

I got out of bed excited that I have plan for today, turning on the water to warm up while choose my clothes. I wonder if it's going to be hot or just warm. I grabbed an outfit that will hopefully suit the weather.

I quickly showered so my hair could dry before we leave. Otherwise it'll get frizzy getting on the rides with wet hair. I made sure to bring hand sanitizer, is it just me or is the feeling of touching the metal handles gross? Even just the smell makes me nauseous.

I texted Jungwon my address, since him and Seeun offered to pick me up in the car they borrowed from her mom. Hopefully they don't have any trouble finding their way over here.

While I waited I picked up and mess that I've left laying around, just so I don't have to come back home to an unclean place. Instead of receiving a text I was greeted with a loud honking. I looked out the window and saw the car I assumed had them inside. I locked the door behind me and walked to the car.

I saw Jungwon and Seeun bickering about something I couldn't really hear from my distance. They ended the conversation when jungwon unbuckled his seatbelt and got out the passenger seat.

"Hi Iseul! I made him sit in the back so we can sit next to each other!" She said smiling as I got in the car. Thanking jungwon in the process for closing the car door when I sat down in my seat. He just hummed in response.

"I was going to let her sit in the front anyways" He told Seeun, rolling his eyes playfully.

—————————

"Should we wait to eat later after we get on some rides? I don't really want to eat now, I'm scared I'll throw up." Seeun scanned over the map she got at the entrance.

"That's true" I leaned closer to her shoulder to get a look at the map as well. She took a quick glance at me and looked back. Jungwon was looking at the rides around us trying to figure out which one he wanted to go on first.

"Why don't we start off with something more calm?" He suggested.

"Shouldn't we do the opposite. Let's go big first, to get our adrenaline rushing." He seemed a bit hesitant but agreed.

"I'm riding with Iseul! Jungwon you'll go alone, sorry!" Seeun had linked our arms, already heading straight for the line. I turned my head back to Jungwon and whispered a sorry, he just laughed in response shaking his head ever so slightly.

It feels like we've been waiting forever for our turns, in reality it's only been 15 minutes. We tried to keep ourselves entertained by playing games like, I spy, but quickly got bored of it.
Once we reached the front of the line I started feeling nervous. It was the good nervous where you're just excited but kind of scared at the same time.

Seeun and I sat together since it was a two seater. Behind us was Jungwon who was sat next to a little girl who kept staring up at him. He looked rather awkward, I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw him.

"It's not funny!" He whispered and pretended to cry.

"Oh, but it is!" I fake pouted, turning back to face forward since they were going to start the ride. The ride took off, screams filling the air in enjoyment and fear. I closed my eyes at the beginning but opened them once I got used to the feeling. My hair that I should've tied in a ponytail going everywhere.

After the 40 second ride it came to a stop, and I was more than excited for the rest of the day. Already having a glimpse of the other rides.

"That was so fun! We have to go again!" Seeun shouted happily.

"I'm pretty sure I passed out for like half of it." Jungwon complained that he didn't like the ride.

We went on it again, much to his dislike, then went on a couple other ones. They weren't as big as the first.

We went searching for the food area, getting lost in which direction to go. After following the map for so long, we found all the small food vendors and restaurants. "No, I'm sitting next to Iseul. You already stole her away from me earlier." Jungwon told Seeun sticking his tongue out at her like a child. She ended up smacking the back of his head.

"Yah! That hurt." He moped.

We sat down after paying for our food, soaking in the pleasant sun. Letting our food digest just a little bit more so no gross accidents happen.

"You know what let's just yolo it! Who cares if we throw up!" Seeun grabbed both our arms dragging us from our seats, eager to start getting on the rollercoasters again.

Once again we were stuck in line waiting, though we were almost to the front. We waited almost an hour just for Seeun to say that she had to use the bathroom really bad. She insisted that we stay in line since she made us wait for so long. She walked away quickly, looking like she couldn't hold it in.

I watched Jungwon who was watching the people who just began riding the rollercoaster. He had an anxious expression planted on his face.

"Hey, are you good?" I asked him, worried.

"Yeah I'm good why?" He said a little too quickly.

"Are you scared?" It clicked in my brain, he was afraid of rollercoasters. No wonder he didn't want to go on the larger rides earlier.

"Pshh, no" he scoffed, totally unconvincing.

"You liar, you definitely are" I said. "Don't worry I'll protect you" I teased.

"Oh yeah? Okay, then I guess I feel better. Thanks Seulie" he patted my head, going along with the joke.

Seulie? A nickname? That's new.

I can feel my cheeks start to heat up, making the rest of my body feel warm. I pressed the back of my hand to my forehead, making sure I wasn't getting a fever or anything. That's weird, I wonder why I started feeling like that.

He gently pushed my back, telling me to walk forward since it was our turn next. We fastened our seatbelts, tugging on the ends to make sure they were in correctly.

The cart started slowly going up vertically, we were basically at a ninety degree angle, facing up at the sky. I look to the side and see Jungwon breathing heavily, eyes closed tightly.

"You'll be fine, I promise" I tried to reassure him but he just shook his head. "Just keep your eyes closed and you won't know when the drop comes."

"Okay" he repeated.

Suddenly we were there facing directly to the ground, the rollercoaster came to a complete stop before dropping at full speed. I screamed joyously, feeling the wind making contact with my skin. Suddenly, I felt a hand on top of mine that was holding the bar.

It belonged to a very terrified looking Jungwon, who still had his eyes closed. He held on tightly to my hand. I felt butterflies rushing through, tickling my stomach. I don't think it was because of the crazy amount of times there were loops or how thrilling the ride felt, but because of the sudden contact with him.

I grabbed onto his hand, trying to give him some type of comfort, letting him know I was there. The ride finally came to a stop and he opened his eyes, looking like he just saw a ghost.

"Please never make me do that again." He turned to me.

We got out our seats and I don't think he noticed that he we still had our hands together. But some things do come to an end and he let go once we made our way to the exit. I won't lie and say I didn't enjoy it while it lasted. I missed how just a small part of his touch felt so nice and calming.

Seeun was there waiting at the exit, she asked us how the ride was, sad that she wasn't able to go on it. I told her that we could go again, just me and her before the park closes. Since Jungwon didn't want to go on it again. She gladly accepted, saying she couldn't wait.

We took a break from the ride for a while and just played some of the carnival games that they had. Winning prizes like t-shirts or stuffed animals, well I tried to win them. I wasn't really good at any of the games we played.

Jungwon told us to get on more rides since he noticed how much Seeun wanted to go on the one she missed.

"I don't want to leave you alone though" I frowned a bit.

"Don't worry about me, I'm going to try and win something" he smiled, telling me to go with Seeun.

"Text me if you don't want to be by yourself anymore I'll come find you!" I said louder, since I was already walking away.

"I will!" He responded with the same volume.

Seeun and I went on the same ride four times since the line seemed to shorten every time. Probably since it was starting to get late. After deciding we've had enough of that ride, we went to go find Jungwon.

"Should we call it a day? I'm tired" Seeun complained that her feet were hurting.

"Yeah, I think we rode everything anyways." I told her.

On our way back, Jungwon offered to drive since Seeun insisted she needed a nap.

"I didn't know you could drive" I spoke in a lower voice trying not to wake Seeun.

"Yeah, I passed my driving test recently" he told me.

"What! Really, that's so cool"

"I just prefer to walk. Its not a far walk to school and plus it's more environmentally friendly."

"Fair point." I whisper, "Imagine how much fun it would be to go on a road trip"

"We should go on one once we graduate," he glanced at me, "as a way to celebrate ourselves."

"Yes, oh my god! That would be chaotic with all of us in one car" I laugh.

"Oh, I thought you meant just you and me." He spoke, eyes focusing on the road.

"Actually, yeah I think that would be better." A small smile spread to his face. "I can't wait, hopefully we actually get to do it."

I already felt excited for the plans that wouldn't happen for another year, if anything. You know how when you're a kid and you were asleep in the car but when you felt that one turn you knew you were already home? I felt that same feeling right now.

"I'll walk you," he said getting out of the car fast, jogging over to my side. He managed to open the door before I was able to.

"Thank you," I told him, "I can't wait to sleep, I'm so tired" I thought of my soft bed.

"Oh wait, I got this for you," he handed me a small plushy of a bunny. "I won it when you guys were on the rides. It's kinda like the one we saw that one day at the store we got our stickers!"

"It's so cute! Wow, it's really soft" I held it out to him so he could feel, he muttered a small 'oh it is'.

I thanked him for inviting me today, otherwise I would've been bored out of my mind. As well as thanking him for the plushy that I would be keeping on my bed.

I finally went inside, closing the door after saying bye. Then remembered something, "wait jungwon!" He turned back on his way to the car, "yeah?" He asked.

"Can you thank Seeun for me please? I didn't want to wake her."

He gave me a thumbs up saying he would.

I locked the door, and made my way to my room. Ready to change and get comfy in bed. I went to bed thinking of all the fun moments today, a certain one replaying in my head. It made me feel fuzzy inside, if that's even a correct way to explain it. The feeling of our hands touching, was enough to bring a smile to my face.

~~~~•~~~~•~~~~

A/N: lowkey giggled while writing the rollercoaster part🤭 also I've been listening to shoong! on repeat.

BRUH TELL ME WHY I CHECKED MY ACCOUNT AND SAW THIS CHAPTER WASNT EVEN PUBLISHED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 498 18
☆ ── 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 ,, nishimura riki ! 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 he fell first, but she fell harder. જ - enhypen ,, nishimura riki / ni-ki ...
570K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
167K 9.3K 129
Eunji: EVEN HIS TOES ARE DANG ATTRACTIVE! Believing in the saying "strangers won't judge", Eunji asked her friend to give her a random number who she...
9.8K 400 26
The classic childhood friends to lovers story is as old as time. The pure and sweet love just seem so bittersweet when it's the wrong two childhood f...