FALLING FOR HIM??(✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyu... More

Introduction✿
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58(M)
59(M)
60
61
QnA
62
63(M)
64
65
66
not a chapter...
67
68
69
70(M)
71
72
73
74(End)
Epilogue ♥️
Promotion

39

9.4K 547 132
By cutegir2002

Fall for someone who
makes you love yourself,
A bit more~~

***

"So which university do you think is good?" Jungkook asked, he was back till lunch. He brought brochures of different universities with him as he said before leaving. He gave them to Irene and asked her to choose which ever University she wants.

Currently they were having their dinner, and Jungkook thought to ask about this to Irene.

"How about Yonsei University?" She asked looking at tae and Jungkook.

"Hmm, it's good." Tae spoke.

"Yes, it's good. But if you want take your time and think wisely, make sure to choose what you thinks is best for you." Jungkook suggested, Irene smiled at him.

"I am sure, I will go here only." She spoke.

"Ok than, which stream by the way?" He asked as he lifted his spoon and placed that in front of tae's lips asking tae to sip the soup from his hands.

"Business and administration." Irene spoke making tae frown.

"Why business administration?" He asked.

"Because after being graduated I want to work under Jungkook oppa, and no I won't be doing job because I am his sister in law. I will get a job with my talent." She spoke with determination, both taekook felt proud at her. She was determined to be independent and they will support her at her every step.

"Great, I will be looking forward for that day to come." Jungkook spoke with a chuckle, she nodded and giggled. They all talked and had their dinner happily.

***
"Love..." Jungkook called once he walked out from bathroom. But frowned when he didn't saw tae anywhere in the room. He walked out of the room and saw Irene was about to get inside her room.

"Irene where is love?" He asked.

"Oppa went to terrace I guess, he said he need some fresh air." Irene spoke with a small smile. Jungkook nodded and went towards the terrace stairs.

He walked up and was surprised to see the view infront of him once he opened the door of terrace. Tae smiled at him, sitting on the mattress that was placed neatly on the floor, with a fairly lights hanging behind it on the walls making it look beautiful, fluffy blankets placed on the mattress and pillows scattered around.

Tae patted the space beside him, asking Jungkook to come and sit with him. With a wide bunny smile, Jungkook removed his slippers and sat next to tae. He looked at tae who was already looking at him.

"What's all this for?" Jungkook asked scooting closer to tae wrapping his arms around tae's shoulder.

"Just wanted to do something special." Tae spoke and gave a soft peck on jungkook's lips which made Jungkook to smile widely showing his bunny smiles.

"Wow!! I want this type of special things daily." He spoke and pecked tae's cheeks.

They both looked at the sky, which was filled with stars. It was a full moon night, and the moon was shining bright in the dark sky, like Jungkook shined in tae's dark life.

"I wanted to tell you everything. Everything about my life and about my eomma's death." Tae spoke, making Jungkook look at him.

"No need to love, if you are not comfortable I can wait." He spoke, softly. Tae looked at him with a soft smile.

"I am too much comfortable now telling everything to you and I am tired to putting everything inside me." Tae spoke, jungkook gave him an assuring nod asking him to start whatever he wants to say.

"My parents marriage was a love marriage, my father was the one who asked my mother out. He was a middle class man, while my mother was from a rich family. My mom loved him too, they were actually college mates. And so she said yes to him, my grandfather also didn't find anything wrong to say no to their marriage, according to him. If someone love each other status doesn't matters.

My parents were all happy, we all used to live in Busan. I was living a perfect life, getting love of my parents. I had everything, until I turned 3. I remember I met you that day in the garden infront of your house, I was glad to make a cute friend like you that time. I had a great time being with you playing with you talking with you. Everything was so good." Tae spoke smiling softly, Jungkook smiled too at the memories.

"But I didn't knew my happiness was about to end, the happiness was there until we got the news of my grandfather getting sick. That day, when I eomma came to take me home urgently she got the news that my grand father who used to live in Seoul, was too sick he was at his death bed.

We urgently came back here, and the next day after we reach he died, my grandmother died before I was born so now my eomma had no parent. She just had a brother as her family and it turned out he wasn't her real brother but adopted.

He named all the properties on his name and throwed three of us out from the mansion. My mother asked him to atleast let her see her father's funeral but he heard nothing, just as we stepped in our house that we had in Seoul. My father slapped my mother for the first time. And our life changed, my father blamed my eomma to be dumb and not ask for her share before her father died.

My mother was already devasted for her father's death and those words of appa precised her heart. But she didn't said anything just cried. My father's behaviour changed from that day, getting angry on every small think, shouting at her for nonsense things. She used to cry hard, one day she forgot to give my father tea when he returned from his work.

That day he pulled her hairs and slapped her twice, telling her he never loved her. It was just for her parents money, and now she has nothing and have to earn and give him money from anywhere." Tears slipped from tae's eyes as he recalled all the memories, Jungkook was listening to everything with glossy eyes, he was caressing tae's shoulders in a sense of comfort.

"She started to do jobs, once she gave her first salary to my father he quite his job and started to use that money on bad stuffs like Gambling or drinking. She used to work hard to earn that money and my father used to waste it as if it's not came with hard work of my mother.

Days, weeks, months passed like that. I used to see my mother looking hella tired coming from her work, and than cooking good food for my father. Once she laid for some minutes after coming back from work and my father got angry, he wanted to eat food but my mother was laying, so he took the flower vase near him and was about to smash it on her.

But I came in between and that hit my arm, my arm started to bleed. But instead of getting worried, he slapped me for coming in front of my mother, my mother cried hard while treating my wound. I was 4 when my mother got pregnant with Irene.

My father's behaviour changed a little, he didn't shouted at eomma or asked her to do over work. She thought he finally realized his love for her. She became happy." Tae spoke, Jungkook smiled thinking she finally got some happiness.

"Only to get her hope and happiness destroyed. It was her 8th month I guess she was feeding me dinner, when the door of our house was pushed open. She smiled thinking it will be my father, but her smile dropped when she saw him entering inside with wobbling steps, by seeing him it was confirm he was hella drunk. But that was not what hurt my mom, the girl beside him hurted her.

He had his a hand wrapped around the girl's waist as he walked inside, I stared at them not knowing what was happening. My mother asked who was the girl and he smirked looking at her. He told my mother she was his slut of the night, and he also told her that he used to go around and do one night stands from past 8 months.

That's when my mother realized the calmness was not the love she was expecting but this man here was going around fucking some sluts. She shouted at him not knowing she have to pay for it. He laughed at her words, and than dragged her with them with the guest room. My mother motioned me to not follow them and being an obitient son I just sat there. But the voice reached my ears. The voice of loud moans and groans, and the low sobbing of my mother.

He made her sit right infront of them while he fuck the other girl, I can't even imagine how much my mother was in pain wh-en she saw all that right infront of her eyes. Se-eing the per-son she lo-ved d-oing some-thing l-ike thi-s." Tae's voice cracked at the end, he is feeling like dieing just by imagining it. He can't even think how his mother have felt that moment.

Jungkook just tried to not sob, he was feeling sad, hurt and angry. He can't believe someone can be like this also. He felt bad and angry for not being there for tae when he was going through so much.

"My mother went silent after that, month passes and she gave birth to Irene. I was so happy that I got a sister. Irene was very cute and beautiful when she was a new born, I held her in my arms and felt like I was seeing an angel. Both me and eomma were happy. But my father was not, well he didn't even cared about anything. He just wanted money and wanted to go around being a male whore.

Eomma started to work again, I remember it was exactly a month later. When suddenly my mother showered me with lots of love. It's not like she never showered me with love, it's just it was a bit more that day. He fed me with her hands, made me bath, made me wear new clothes, I was all happy that I was getting my mother's love. Only if I knew what was going to happen next.

She placed Irene in my arms, she was wearing a new dress too. We three were in a room, my father wasn't at home. She locked the room, and brought a shawl. I was busy talking to Irene who was staring at me. Eomma came and pecked our foreheads I saw her, and smiled she smiled back with tears.

She hanged the shawl on the fan on the celling and stood on a stool, she looked at us with a soft sweet smile, putting the shawl around her neck she spoke.' eomma is always here for both of you, take care of yourself and baby. If you need anything, I will send angel's for you. Eomma have to go, I love you both the most ' and everything ended. I screamed when the stool fell and she took her last breath right infront of my eyes.

I was sobbing, holding 1 month old Irene in my arms, looking at the terrifying scene, my own mo-th-er wa-s han-gin-g ri-ght in-front o-f me de-ad." Tae's ears whole body was shaking furiously, he was breathing heavily as he stopped. Jungkook was too shock to understand anything never in his dream he expected that tae would have witnessed his own mother suicide. He pulled tae to his chest as he snapped out of his shock.

Hugging tae tightly he let you her sob on his chest, tears were constantly flowing from his own eyes, as tae clenched on jungkook's shirt crying, pouring his whole pain out in form of tears.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

The chapter was way too emotional, I have tears in my eyes.😭😭

Do vote...

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 2.5K 39
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 (Intersex version-- Don't even open it if it's not your thing. Thank you.) THE RELATIONSHIP SERIES- Book 1. "I swear to god, I will kill...
90.4K 2.9K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
389K 20.4K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...
255K 16K 53
Story by cutegir2002. A story of two people Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook. Taehyung is a student at the Hybe school. He is known for his looks and...