the new girl

By sport733

lena, daughter of the one and only toto wolff, gets an offer from her dads rivals, when she accepts her dads... More

introductions
the new girl
who?
the party
the start of something?
mi tesoro
the morning after

lap 47

235 7 0
By sport733

2 weeks later

it was quali today. we done well in the 3 practice sessions. i came 5th, 2nd and 7th.

we were sat in a meeting with cristian and some of the engineers. it was so boring it was just christian rambling on and on. i started to faze out a bit into my own world.

"lena! are you listening" christian snaps me out of my daze

"Ja, natürlich" i quickly look towards him

"clearly" he looks really disappointed. "right everyone can go" we all get up but as i'm about to leave he says one more thing. "except lena" shit.

i sit back down. "veel plezier wolff" (good luck wolff) max says as he walks out.

"what's up christian?" i ask him even though i already know what he is going to say.

"why were you not paying attention today" he looks at me with a very serious tone.

"i was i just lost my mind a bit it's been a rough couple of days" i say he gives me a small sympathetic look.

"sort it out wolff. now go get ready for quali and don't make me regret my decision. your career is in my hands after all " he motions for me to leave.

"you wont regret it"

i walk out to see max and charles.

"hello boys" i smile.

"what did christian want?" max asked

"basically just said if i do shit i'm gone" i laughed that is pretty much what he said.

"ouch" charles laughed

"yeah i know. anyways i'll see you in mirror son the track yeah?" i decided to change the subject. i didn't really want to talk about the fact christian is threatening my contract.

"sure wolff sure" max laughed.

i walk away leaving the boys do it and walk to the garage. i put my ear phones and start listening to my music while doing my pre quali rituals that i done consistently in f2.

once i was in the car ready for q1 to start i lined up in the pit lane. i was lined up second behind max.

i ended up qualifying 4th. with max, charles and lewis in front of me and george behind me.

the next day

it was race day. we got to the track and had a meeting about the race. after that i went to the garage and started doing my pre race rituals.

put my earphones in. play my 3 pre race songs on repeat.

look at the car.

pull my fireproofs up.

touch the floor to the right of my car.

look up to the sky.

rub my wrist three times.

take my earphones out and hand them to my race engineer.

put my balaclava on.

put my helmet on.

get in the car.

put my right glove on. then my left.

put my steering wheel in place.

and wait for lights out.

1 light

2 lights

3 lights

4 lights

5 lights

and it's lights out. i press my foot down. i get a good start and end up 2nd with charles in front of me and lewis behind me. max had a bad start after a slight collision with charles and ended up 6th.

lap 6

i overtake charles and end up in front. it was quite a boring race from the on. i was leading majority of the time.

lap 47 (4 laps till the end)

i was lapping kevin magnussen until he swerved into me.

i don't know what happened i just remember being upside down trapped i couldn't get out. there was something poking into my leg. i couldn't see. what just happened.

charles pov

"charles that's a red flag come into the pits this lap. red flag" i heard xavier my race engineer telling me. i slowed down.

"what why what has happened" i asked. i was so confused.

"we will inform you when your here" i heard him say.

as i was driving i seen kevin's car on track. i assumed he had lost power. i seen him jump out of his car looking to the left. i tried to see what he was looking at but it was behind me.

i got back into the pits. i tried to see if anyone else was involved in what happened. i wanted to make sure it wasn't her but before i could look properly i was swarmed with my team.

they were just talking about the race and stuff.

"your up to first now so should be a good race if you get a good restart" i heard xavier say.

"what how am i up to 1st?" i question i though lena was in first.

"lena crashed" frederic said.

"what?! is she alright" i ask

"we're not sure" xavier said

how could they not care. how could they not know. how could he not tell me. that must be what kevin was looking at. their voices become muffled as they try to calm me down.

i run to the red bull garage. i see max.

"is she okay??" i ask him in a hurried tone

"i don't know mate, i was about to go speak to her race engineer come on" he said trying to calm me down. i was breathing really quickly.

we walked over to where tobey was sitting.

"heard anything tobey" max asks

"no, after the contact she hasn't said a thing. their trying to get her out. she hasn't moved" he answers max's question.

i start to feel tears forming in my eyes. her first race and she could be done forever.

max walks me to my driver room trying to calm me down. .

once we get back to my driver room we put the live feed on the tv so we can see if anything happens.

we hear a knock at the door and we open it. it's mick and oliver.

"mind if we come in" oliver asks. he has visibly been crying. he was her bestfriend no wonder.

max let's them in. we all watch the feed in silence. hoping that she is alright but preparing ourselves for the worst.

they finally get her out. she is stretchered out and into an ambulance. she wasn't moving. fuck.

"i'm going to see if anyone knows anything" i say getting up.

i assume the others think the same as we all disburse to different places. i go to tobey. then i'm going to toto.

"anything?" i ask tobey.

"i know as much as you mate" he says sympathetically.

"okay thanks anyways"

i decide to see if her dad know anything. i walk down to the merc garage. he is sitting at his desk with susie in his arms. his head in his hand while trying to comfort susie.

i see bono and choose to ask him instead since the wolff's are clearly suffering.

"you know anything bono?" i ask him quietly in the hope toto and susie don't look up and get more upset. he motions for me to follow him and we walk out of earshot.

"she has a heartbeat but she's unresponsive" he says.

shit.

"oh, i need to go find oliver" i say. i knew he would be desperate to know more.

"no need, he's in there talking to toto" i look in. he breaks down.

oliver was basically a brother to her and a son to the wolff's. he had a reason to cry i didn't. i walked back to my driver room so no one would see my break down

i get in and lock the door leaning against i start sobbing.

lenas pov

i wake up. i'm in an ambulance. i'm surrounded by paramedics.

"what's going on?" i ask

"she's awake" one of them says.

"lena do you remember your accident?" another asks me

"i remember kevin swerving into me and then my car flying. what's going on, i'm fine. i need to call my dad, oliver, charles, anyone" i say in a rush while sitting up.

"we need to take you to the medical area for some checkups" one of the people say to me

"now your conscious the hospital is no longer necessary" someone says

"just please let my mum and dad know i'm okay. now" i say pleading for them to do it.

"alright i'll quickly radio in" she picks up her walkie talkie

"lena is awake and appearing well we are on our way to the medical room copy" she says into it

"copy" we hear back im assuming from someone at red bull or mercedes. as long as mum and dad know i'm okay.

we get to the medical room and i see charles sitting there.

"charles what are you doing here the race is about to restart?" once i finish talking he looks up.

"lena" he runs up and hugs me "your okay"

"of course i am. go and race" i say pulling back from the hug

"no i want to be here with you" he says staring into my eyes.

"go and win for me charles please" i pick him on the cheek.

"fine mi tesoro" he kissed me on the lips before leaving.

—————————————————————————

hey guys sorry i haven't posted in ages i haven't had any ideas for this story. i hope you like this chapter and im gonna try update more.

please if you haven't already check out my new story called "2 team, 1 colour"

but thanks for reading and please vote for this x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 423 181
DISCLAIMER: I do not claim ownership over this story. I only MTLed and polished it. Original novel: https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=8391517...
307K 4.9K 61
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ π–¬π–Ίπ—‚π—Œπ—‚π–Ύ 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅-π—„π—‡π—ˆπ—π—‡ π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π–Ύπ—‡π— π–Όπ—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹ π—‚π—Œ 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖿 π—π—ˆ 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬...
182K 3.9K 21
❝ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π’ƒπ’“π’π’Œπ’†π’ π‘œπ‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘“π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘Ÿ, π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’'π‘Ÿπ‘’ π’„π’“π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ, π’„π’“π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ ❞ π’Šπ’ π’˜...
126K 5.5K 28
Inspired by Arsenic Blues by 11QueenSupreme11 and Young Gods by phoenix1770, but with my own plot. This is a mix of reactions and story. What happens...