𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣...

By kfcsolos

𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗁𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝖷 𝗀𝗇!𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 ──── ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬, 𝗬/𝗡 𝗟/𝗡, 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈... More

❛ 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢 ❜
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

399 23 26
By kfcsolos

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
╰┈➤ 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

█████▒▒▒▒▒

███████▒▒▒

██████████

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

˗ˏˋ 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝖿𝗅𝖺𝗀 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆. ´ˎ˗

𝗬/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩.

"Maybe you can ask for a new skateboard?" My friend F/N told me. We were both sitting on top of the halfpipe edges. I immediatly looked at my friend and shook my head in response. "No, I already bought a new one some weeks ago.." I replied, then looking infront of me again.

The skating park was empty. Well ofcourse it was, the sun was rising just now and it was morning. I checked my time to see what time it was, almost 7 AM. It was a warm summer and there were sounds of crickets, the hot air moving against our skin.

At like 4AM me and my friend sneaked out and went to the McDonalds, then we did some grafitti, then we went skateboarding here and now we're just talking about my birthday party tonight..

"I'll just ask for money, save them till I have like 300$ and then go on a shopping spree." I stated, leaning back against the wall as I crossed my arms and looked up at the sun.

This vibe was so unreal.. Sneaking out with your friend early in the morning, going to a fast food restaurant, hangout around the futuristic city and then skate under the sunrise. This vibe felt amazing, especially in summer.

The sun was finally going over the tall skyscrapers, the orange glow shining in my E/C eyes. My friend took a sip of her soda and watched some tiktoks, then she came across a strange video with.. A flag faced human?

As my friend watched the video, she let out a chuckle and then showed it to me. "They actually made something up called 'countryhumans'." She told me, smiling with a tired and chill expression.

I slightly squinted my eyes, looking at the countryhuman closely. They had a fancy outfit.. UK? "Dude.. Is this really how they see the UK?" I questioned, pointing at it.

"Yeah man I don't know, these people just turn countries into human and then give them their own style, personality, and more," My friend answered, letting out another chuckle as she scrolled and saw another video about it. "It's funny sometimes, but be careful not to go to the weird side of the fandom.." She warned.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion, looking at my friend confusedly before looking back at the video again. "What's the weird side? Can I see?" I asked curiously, wanting to know more.

She looked at me, smiling mischievously before instantly typing 'RusAme' on google and then she held her phone infront of me, showing the pictures.

My jaw dropped when I saw Russia and USA as humans, kissing eachother, blushing, and more. But the one that shocked me the most, was one where there were bite marks all over them and they were naked..

"Ew what the fuck!!" I shouted, pushing the phone out of my face as my friend snickered and then laughed at my reaction. "What's so funny huh? I'll push you off of these edges!" I threatened angrily, furrowing my eyebrows.

My friend kept laughing and then I attempted to push her off and she slid off of the skating halfpipe, giving me a shocked and then angry look. "I'LL PUT DOG SHIT ON YOUR SKATEBOARD AND THEN THROW IT ON YOUR FACE!" She yelled.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣

It was almost 6pm. I was in the car with my mom and older sister. As my sister was on her phone making cringy lip sync tiktoks, my mom was singing out loud in the car to some 70s/80s/90s disco songs. Even though it was 2043, those old songs were still really trendy even after more than 50 years, also the clothes were still trendy.

I was just laying on the car sofa in the back, my skateboard beside me. My mom had a surprise for me and I was curious.. Did it have something to do with my birthday party? I got unpatient, laying there as I looked out the window, staring at the huge skyscrapers and building with a bunch of neon text and colorful colors everywhere.

There were also large tv screens on some of them, and suddenly I popped up with my skateboard.. It was a 'happy birthday' message for me. I stared at it, then something else popped up and it was about a man with a clock behind him. The text said 'man with the watch'.

I didn't really care about it, looking away and then sitting up as I looked at my mom who kept singing. "Mom." I called her, hoping she would respond, but she was only focused on driving and singing. "MOM!"

She quickly let out a small scream and stopped singing. "Yes, Y/N dear?" She replied, having a soft smile and then lowering the volume of the music.

"Are we almost there?" I asked a bit unpatiently, moving my head between the front 2 chairs of the car. "Just a few more minutes.. We have a big surprise!~" She answered, giggling with a smile.

I flopped back on the seat, letting out a sigh as I crossed my arms and furrowed my eyebrows, watching my sister continue her ridiculous lip sync tiktoks, then she suddenly filmed me.

"HEY! CUT IT OUT!" I shouted, looking away and covering my face with an angry expression. My sister just let out a grunt, putting her phone away and then she put on some lip gloss on her lips, A BUNCH of lip gloss.. always.

Finally, after what seemed like hours we stopped at a large building and I jumped out of the car, immediatly going on my skateboard, skateboarding to a railing and then doing some tricks on it.

My mom and sister walked out of the car and walked towards the entrance, and I also went towards them, doing ollies and different kinds of tricks.

"Ugh, the sounds of your skateboard are so annoying!" My sister exclaimed, letting out a scoff as she stomped towards the doors of the building.

"You know I can just run you over with this." I joked, letting out a chuckle and then dashing towards my bratty sister with my skateboard to scare her, and she immediatly started screaming and overreacting, but I stopped right infront of her.

There were suddenly colorful lights everywhere in the building, stars, neon text, screens showing some happy birthday messages and pictures and videos about me, etc. My jaw dropped, leaving me stunned.

"Surpriseee!" My mom shouted, grabbing my hand as she had a bright smile on her face. She rushed with me inside, my whole family and some of my friends being there. They all immediatly hugged me and greeted me happily.

I was just shocked and confused. My mom gently rubbed my back and gave me a smile. "Since this is your 18th birthday, I decided to make it special! We'll have lots of fun tonight!" She stated happily, bringing me to the real party place.

There were lots of foods, treats, bubbles, lights, tables, etc. There were even games, races, challenges and way more.. I immediatly hugged my mom tightly and grinned happily. "OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!"

My mom hugged me back and I immediatly started running around, drinking and eating everything, dancing with a bunch of energy on the colorful dance floor, playing all of the games.. I was too energetic.

Then suddenly my mean cousins came over and they chuckled evily, having their hands on their hips or their arms crossed. "Well, well, well.. Long time no see, Y/N." One of them said, smiling evily.

I just crossed my arms and looked at her with an annoyed expression. "What the hell are you doing here?!" I slightly shouted angrily, anger marks appearing on the side of my face.

They scoffed and looked angry. "Well we're your cousins, duh, your whole family has to be here!" Another one of them replied, adjusting their wavy hair.

"Why don't we have some fun?" The other asked, giggling, I bet they had an evil plan.. I was just about to walk away until they grabbed me and forced me to go with them.

We walked towards a more empty area of the party, somewhere barely anyone could see us. I got a bit nervous and I tried to escape, but it was 3vs1.. They were all holding harshly, dragging me towards a private area. "Here we are!" Their 'leader' said, and then one of them pushed me on the ground.

I let out a groan of pain and just when I was about to stand, the one who pushed me put their foot on my back so I couldn't escape. "What the hell are you guys doing?! Let me go!!" I demanded, angrily and nervously.

The 'leader' kneeled infront of me, having an evil smile until she suddenly frowned and grabbed onto my hair harshly, tugging on it which made me yelp in pain. "Listen here you filthy bitch!" She yelled in a dominant tone, and I heard a door get locked.

"You're gonna do everything we say, and if you don't, we'll give you a taste of your own medicine!" The leader shouted right in my face before she aggressively held my neck and pulled me close, having an evil smirk on her face.

"I don't really like you, but sadly there aren't any boys in here and I'm just a little.." She didn't finish her sentence, pulling me closer to her face and my heart was beating faster.. In fear. "Just a little needy right now." That bitch finished, pressing her lips against mine and my eyes widened in shock.

I started panicking, my eyes filled with terror and I could feel the other two groping my body and kissing my neck. The 'leaders' tongue suddenly entered my mouth, making me softly moan and I immediaty squirmed around, screaming as tears flooded my eyes.

I noticed the leader got angry and pulled away, a string of saliva connecting and she slapped me, giving me an angry look. "I told you I'D GIVE YOU A TASTE OF YOUR MEDICINE!" She yelled, pinching my shoulders and I screamed, hoping someone would hear me.

"STOP IT YOU HOE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted, tears streaming down my cheeks and I kept squirming around, finally managing to push them away from me. I quickly ran towards the door and tried to unlock it, but it was useless. They had the key.

"GET BACK HERE OR ELSE I'LL STICK A VIBRATOR UP IN YOUR ASS!" One of them yelled, trying to grab me but I kicked them away and I looked surprised that I actually managed to do that. I quickly ran past them and threw boxes on them, looking for any escape routes.

I noticed a window and I instantly ran towards it with full speed, running like it depended on my life. I opened the window and luckily there were some stairs, so I jumped on it and then ran down the stairs, panting heavily.

"WE'LL CATCH YOU!" I suddenly heard them yelled not so far from me, and they were running after me.. I was so scared, running down the stairs and almost tripping until I finally reached the ground. I ran on the sidewalk, many cars and taxi's driving past me.

They were running after me and I quickly took a turn, finding a thin alleyway and then I ran inside of it, hiding behind some big objects.

I tried to control my breathing and heartbeat so they couldn't hear me. I could hear them yelling and running past the alleyway, finally their rapid footsteps were fading away. I waited for a bit until I thought it was finally safe, and just when I walked out I saw them looking at me with a mischievous smile.

"There you are."

They slowly walked up to me and I was frozen in fear, walked back in the alleyway as I was almost frozen in terror. Then suddenly a man wearing a black trench coat, boots and a black hat popped up and gave my mean cousins a menacing stare. "Leave her alone." He demanded, having a cold look on his face.

"What are you gonna do-" Just when the leader of my cousins was about to finish her sentence, the man took out a gun and pointed it at my cousins. "Leave." He demanded again, and my cousins stared at him with a horrified expression before fleeing.

They ran away like the cowards they were and the man lowered his gun, his expression softening when he looked at me. "Are you okay?" He questioned, checking up on me as my face was red and there were still a few tears.

"..Y-yeah.. I am, I guess.." I softly replied, wiping my tears away. The man gave me a kind smile. He was wearing all black, but, he was wearing a golden watch.. I suddenly remembered something. That image of 'the man with the watch' I saw when I was in the car.. He looked like him.

I just kept staring at his watch in slight shock, and then he let out a chuckle. "Are you interested in my watch?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. I immediatly looked up at him and nodded softly in response.

He gave me a kind smile before speaking again. "You can have it." He offered, taking off his golden watch and then handing it to me. I held it in my hands, taking a glance at it before looking up at him. "Really? But why?" I questioned confusedly, wondering why he'd give me such an expensive looking item.

"It's special actually.. Wanna try it and explore something new?" He replied, his eyes suddenly looking a bit darker. "Just put it on.."

I looked confused at first, raising an eyebrow and looking up at him with suspicion but then I shrugged and slowly put it on, and then suddenly in the blink of an eye, everything turned black..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
331K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
420K 28.5K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...