✾ⅅℰЅTℐℕᎽ✾

By Aryagirl07

Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got sep... More

Introduction and dedication
Characters
prologue
Chapter 1: The pain
Chapter 3: Shocking news!!
Chapter 4: The Engagement
Chapter 5: Marriage
Chapter 6:The outburst
Chapter 7: The kheer
Chapter 8: The reception
Chapter 9: leaving for Noida
Chapter 10: Reason for hating
Chapter 11: Mission Mr. cold hearted
Chapter 12: He cares
Chapter 13: Shelly Malhotra
Chapter 14: In his Arms
Chapter 15 : The jealousy
Chapter 16: Between heart ❤️ and mind 🧠
Chapter 17: pastries and his refusal
Chapter 18: The wait
Chapter 19: Her stubbornness
Chapter 20:The peace, when I held you
Chapter 21: Following my heart ❤️
Chapter 22: I don't want your Sympathy
Chapter 23: Smile through the tears
Chapter 24: Happy Moments
Chapter 25: She is leaving
Chapter 26: Bidding Farewell
Chapter 27: Acting different?
Chapter 28: The anonymous Parcel
Chapter 29: Pain of loving you
chapter 30: A devil in disguise
Chapter 31:The mystery of broken glass pieces
chapter 32: The slap and the invitation
Chapter 33: Snatching my own happiness
Chapter 34: The unequivocal proof
Author's Note
Chapter 35: Love's intoxication (part one)
Chapter 36: Love's intoxication (part two)
Chapter 37: Abhimanyu's new side
Chapter 38: Not destined to be together?

Chapter 2: Back to the city of pain.

2.1K 129 1
By Aryagirl07

Abhi's pov:

I reached Mumbai one hour ago. Currently I am in my car with my driver driving me home. No matter how many years have past this city still bring back all the memories of Shivani. No matter how much I try she never leaves my mind.

Suddenly I saw our favorite Cafe the one  where I was waiting for her but she never turned up. A sad chuckle left my mouth

"Stop the car" I asked the driver he immediately stopped at the cafe. I got down from the car and asked the driver to go home. "But sir you ?" he asked "I will manage" I replied and he left with the car. I have changed Completely no one dare to speak in front of me. My one look can make them shiver and I like that.

I know i should not go in there still I entered the cafe. I have not been here since that day when I last left.

All moments that we have spent here together came rushing in my mind. Her smile, her care, my teasing, her fake anger.

unknown to me my lips curved upward but soon it vanished as I remembered what happened 4 years ago how she left me, how she lied all these years that she loves me and in the end broke me to the point I can't collect my self.

I will never forgive her. My love for her was so pure and unconditional. Now there is no love in my heart but hate and she is responsible for it. she is responsible for making me the person who I am now, the cold, rude and stone hearted person.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the voice of the cafe owner who recognized me."hello Abhimanyu, how have you been? You came here after so many years." He said with a big smile.

"Good uncle, I was in France just returned mumbai." I replied. "How is Shivani doing son." He asked me. 'She must be living happily after destroying you, thats what she wanted' said my subconscious mind and I ignored it.

No one knows about what happened between Shivani and me not even our families and i do not want them to know. "She must be doing great uncle" my voice turned cold, he simply nodded.

"Abhi everyone is waiting for you at home and you are here" I turned to the voice of my best friend Rakshit Arora. He came towards me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Well you didn't reached home it's been 2 hours so I came to take you who knows you can go back to France from here only." He joked. I smiled at him he can never change.

We said our goodbye to uncle, he offered us to have coffee but I refused politely."you still miss her right,she never left your mind" Rakshit asked me as he started the car.

Yes he is the only one who knows what happened that day how Shivani played with me and left me. "No i do not miss her. The abhi who loved her is dead, now i only hate her and get this thing fitted in your mind" I answered coldly.

He sighed "I don't know then how you will react to this news" he said after sometime "which news?" I asked him. "You will get to know soon." He replied. I remained silent I hope it's not something bad. I thought in my mind.

Soon we reached our mansion. As I got down from the car mom hugged me crying. I hugged her back know how terribly she wanted me to come back. "It's ok mom I am back now." I said and she smiled. I can't make my family suffer because of Shivani.

After spending some time with my parents. We had our dinner , Rakshit left for his house and we called it a night as I was very tired.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Shivani's pov:
Sitting at my balcony I was sipping my coffee. I am having a very terrible headache it's due to lack of sleep.

I got a call from my mom. My family doesn't know anything that happened that day. They all were so worried when I suddenly came to Bangalore.

Thanks to Ritika she knows everything and handled the situation.I never wanted to separate from them or from abhi but life is unpredictable.

Shivani:" Hello mumma?"

Mom:" hello Shivani beta how are you?"
I can hear her concern for me.

Shivani: "I am good mom" I said with a small smile.

Mom: "I hope everything is packed. Your engagement is in 3 days and you are still not here. What time is your flight?"
I heard her sighing

Shivani: "yes mumma all ready, flight is at 4 in the morning I will be there by tomorrow."

Mom: "ok beta take care and come soon we miss you."

Shivani: "miss you too mumma take care bye."

I cut the call, Yes I am going to get married to whom I have no idea. My thoughts went back to Abhi and tears filled my eyes.

I and Abhi were going to inform our parents about us, that we love with each other but before that could happen everything changed.

My family is way too worried about me. They want me to get settle with this boy whom my grandfather has chosen for me. It was his last wish.

I was denying it since a year now, but my family is too determine to get me married to him. Mom's health was getting worse because of the stress that I was not agreeing for this marriage. In the end I had no other option but to agree for her.

I know its very stupid of me to agree for marriage without seeing the person. But somewhere I have lost all my hopes. I am just breathing, I have already lost everything. So much has happened in these few years that I don't think anything more worst can happen. I have left everything on God now.

The perfect word to describe my current situation is helplessness. How will I manage in the city which destroyed me.

I start to shiver just by thinking about that day. How will I manage my panic attack, I am not comfortable with peoples touch

I feel burning in my body and nauseous whenever someone touches me. How will i manage all this. I don't want my family to find out about all this and get more worried.

I don't want them to feel disgusted about me. I don't want Abhi to see me with disguste, that will surely kill me.

"everyone will feel you are disgusting Shivani no one will accept you neither as girlfriend nor as a wife not even Abhi" his words rang in my mind.

Slowly everything that happened four years ago started replying in my mind.
My body was on fire. I felt hands on me. My throat feels dry. I was getting panic attack.

"No no no please don't" i shouted tears filled my eyes.Before it can get more worse I took out my medicine from the drawer of my room and gulped it with shivering hands. I laid down on my bed and within few minutes I felt drowsy and sleep overtook me.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hey lovely readers here's the 2nd chapter
I hope you all will like it

Shivani is going to get married, what do you all think will happen now?

Don't forget to vote and comment it means a lot to me💕

Note: i won't be able to update for few days due to my exams. I promise to update as soon my exams are over.
Till then take care of your self.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 143K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
8.8K 586 21
❝𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 ​you'll 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫...
37.1K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
239K 18.9K 59
Rudra Malhotra ❤Love? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...