๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† || ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By mikaelsin

๐—ฎ๐—ณยท๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ปยท๐—ถยท๐˜๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป โ†ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ.
๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ.ยน
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ.
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ.
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ.
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ.
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜….
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜.
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ.
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ.
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†.
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ.
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ.
๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ.ยฒ
๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜.ยฒ

๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป.

1.9K 89 6
By mikaelsin

𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 || 𝟭𝟰
"𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛."
𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗻𝘆'𝘀 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

⋆⋆⋆

         𝕱rankie sat up on her bed, breathing heavily. She looked over to the right, squinting, trying to read the time on her clock. It was midnight on the dot. Frankie looks down to see her books still open. "Must've fallen asleep."

The redhead picked up her phone and immediately called Lucas. After the third ring, he picked up. "Hey, gorgeous. Is everything okay?" He sounded tired. "Oh no. Where are you sleeping?"

"Yes, I was, but that doesn't matter. Is everything alright?" He asked again, "I want you to come over."

"You know what time it is, right? And I don't think your dad would allow me over." Frankie groans, falling back on her bed. "I'll sneak you in. I really need you right now. I had a bad dream."

"About what?" He questions about getting out of his bed and looking for sweatpants and a hoodie to put on. "I would really not talk about it. I'm trying my best to forget it all. Which is why I need you to come. Seeing you would help a lot."

He smiles, staring up at the ceiling, grateful that she couldn't see him blushing over her words. "Don't worry, I'll be there." The redhead exhales, closing her eyes. "Thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. I'll text you when I'm outside your window. Okay?"

"Okay." She says softly. They ended the call, which made Frankie get out of bed to put her school things away. She turned on her fairy lights turning off her lamps.

Frankie quietly walks down the stairs towards the kitchen picking out their favorite snacks. As she was rustling in the pantry.

"What are you doing up this late? You have school in the morning." Frankie stopped dead in her tracks as she heard her older sister's voice. "Just grabbing a snack before I go back to bed." She lies turning towards her sister.

"Then why are you holding Lucas' favorite snack? The snack that you can't stand?" The little sisters sigh, "Fine I'm sneaking Lucas in soon. I had a bad dream and I want to be in his arms is that so bad?"

"Do you want to talk about it?" Abby asks worriedly, "No I don't I just want to be with him. And I know it may sound dumb 'cause I'm young."

"No, it doesn't. No matter how young or old feelings are real." She reassured her little sister. "Don't worry I won't tell Mom or Dad." Frankie smiles widely. "Thank you, Abby."

Frankie raced upstairs hoping she didn't miss any of his calls which unfortunately she did. The redhead through the snacks and drinks on her bed running over to her window to see him staring up at it already.

"Sorry." She whispers yells, "But you can climb up now."

Frankie walks away from the window fixing the snacks on her bed as Lucas climbs up. "Why is that there." The blonde asks quietly. "Abby, she used to sneak out her freshman year in high school. My room is farthest from our parents so they don't hear anything coming from my room. And that is another reason why we get along so well. I never told on her."

Once she quiets down she turns to Lucas with a small smile. "Hi." Frankie quickly walks up to him wrapping her arms around his waist. "I really needed this." She mumbles burying her face in his chest.

"I know you said you didn't want to talk about it." Frankie groans removing herself and sitting on her bed. "I don't even think I want to eat the snacks anymore."

Lucas sat in front of her grabbing her hands, "Tell me about your dream." Frankie removes her hands from his holding her legs close. "It was about Danny. And this is not the first time either."

"Then how come it's the first I'm hearing about it."

"Because it started when you and I weren't talking anymore." She confessed avoiding eye contact, "and I don't want to remember the dream and I would really love to not talk about it now." Lucas' eyes softened.

"You'll keep having those dreams if you don't talk about it." Frankie groans because he was right. "So what was so bad about your dream?"

"Honestly nothing. Nothing about it is bad." Lucas furrowed his eyebrows tilting his head slightly. "First the dream started when Danny and I first met each other when we were little. I understood a dream like that and I am happy enough to still have that memory buried in my brain."

"So then what's up?"

"It's the dreams that happened after that hurt. I dream about Danny and I graduating from Middle school and then high school. Then tonight, we both got accepted to our dream school. The school that we never stopped talking about because we loved the city so much. We always talked about how we'd buy an apartment overlooking the city. Danny and I had so many plans to do when we grew up. So many things we promised to do together." Frankie sighs as tears ran down her face. "I have to force myself to wake up because I know none of this is true. I know no matter how much I pray I'm never getting my best friend back."

"He told me you know." Frankie stared at him, "what do you mean?"

"Remember when the doctors thought that night was Danny's last?" She nodded, "when he asked to talk to you alone? Yeah..."

"He told me about all of the fun stuff you and him were planning on doing when you guys reached a certain age." Frankie's eyes lit up, "he did? Of course, he did."

"The night of the funeral when I had to step out for a little bit, I went over to his house to get the notebook."

"The notebook? The one that has everything?" Lucas nodded walking over to where he hid it in her room. "You hid it here?" He didn't answer, he just walks back over to Frankie holding the black notebook. "He wrote a note for you to read. And he specifically told me not to show you until you're ready and I think now is the time."

"Did you read it?" Lucas nodded, "he told me what he wrote and it didn't matter whether I did or not." Frankie sat up gently grabbing the notebook. "It's the very last page."

"Here we go."

Frankie, what's up? I know this might be weird because when do we ever write a letter to each other? What are we in the 1800s? Frankie chuckles. Anyway, if you're reading this must be because I'm dead. That sounds harsh, let me do that again. I would erase but I wrote in pen and trust me I know. You always tell me to write in pencil because of how many mistakes I make when I write with it but I don't always listen. Even when you're not here I still find myself rambling. If you're reading this means I'm no longer with you. And I apologize for leaving so soon. We had so many things planned and I ruined it by leaving. But I wanted to let you know I told Lucas about our adventures and what we planned. I want him to take my spot in those quests. It's a lot to ask, but I think you two would have fun. So please think about it before you throw it away. Oh and lastly I wanted to tell you that I'm in love with you or was because you know I'm not alive anymore so I think the right term to use is was or do you not think so, none of that matters I'm sorry. but yes Frankie you read right I am deeply in love with you and have been since the fifth grade. I never told you because we made a promise to never catch feelings because our friendship was too pure and I hate myself for not breaking that promise. I will regret not asking you out when I had the chance or kissing you when I really wanted to. But that's alright because I had the most amazing best friend anyone can ask for. Although I may not be your first love I know that the boy who is lucky enough to claim that title is sitting right in front of you. It may not seem like it but Lucas is an amazing guy and I am so grateful he came. He was sent at the right time, wasn't he? I know Riley has a crush on him and you like to put her feelings above yours and whatnot, but don't let that stop you from finding what you really want. and as your best friend, I know you like him. So please give him a chance before it's too late.
Now that I think about it Lucas and I would be fighting over you because I know neither of us would let you go so I think this is fate. It just sucks that I'm the one that has to die. Not that I want Lucas to die or anything. Imma just wraps this up.
I love you Frankie and I will miss you more than you know. I wish we had more time together but the time we spent was more than enough.

-Your best friend
Danny

Lucas gently closes the notebook to make she didn't ruin the page with her tears. "He confessed he was in love with me and you still let me read it."

"Of course I did. I would never be that selfish towards you. He was your best friend and you're a beautiful kind girl. he was bound to fall in love with you. I'm almost there myself." Frankie smiles sweetly staring at him. "Is it true when he said you two would fight over me?"

"Oh, one hundred percent," Lucas answers causing her to laugh. "Thank you."

"Anytime." He opened his arms waiting for her to get in between them. "I'm really glad I have you. Don't know where I would be without you." Frankie confesses holding him closer. "Just don't leave me," The redhead closes her eyes, she couldn't lose him too.

"Please." She whispers. Frankie could not lose another loved one.

"I'm not going anywhere."

⋆⋆⋆

⋆⋆⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 328 29
Taylor spend most of her life living with her mother, He and Her Mom broke up when she was only a baby. Her mother remarry when she was five, and bre...
331K 6.8K 70
"๐ˆ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐ง." ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: ๐ˆ ๐๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐†๐ข๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
148K 3.7K 11
๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐˜. โ i never thought i could feel like this, even after you've broken my heart. โž ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐Œ๐„๐„๐“๐’ ๐–๐Ž...
13.6K 498 17
don't be hypocritical rucas au