Tokyo Revengers x (Nezuko) Re...

By Memesuga01

Kamado (Y/n), a reincarnation of Nezuko, but is very well loved by her friends, who have grown to love her fo... More

Prologue
~Kamado (Y/n)~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N

Chapter 29

3.1K 151 51
By Memesuga01

-3rd POV-

"The five of us here will stop Hakkai and destroy Taiju. Our secret battle is on December 25th, Christmas night!" Kisaki said, before tilting his head down, "Something's bothering me."

Takemichi let out a soft grunt.

"I don't think Mikey's going to last much longer."

His eyes widen, "What?"

"Baji's departure from the gang is weighing him down, but he acts like it doesn't bother him."

Chifuyu glared at the male, "You're the one who tried to kill..."

"Chifuyu!" Takemichi said, grabbing the arms of the said male.

"If nothing changes, Toman will be finished. We've got to give Mikey our support." The bespectacled male said.

"We don't need to work with you jerks to do that! Isn't that right, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu said, as the said male only let out a small breath.

"We're keeping this mission secret from Toman. So, I can't use anyone in the Third or Sixth Division. That means we need you guys. Takemitchy..." He opened the door, "...I hate wasting time. I want your answer by tomorrow." He said, walking off with Hanma following, who gave one final ruffle of the hair to the girl. Then the door closed behind them.

-----

"I'm against it." Chifuyu said.

"Hmm." (Y/n) hummed, nodding in agreement.

"Takemitchy, we don't need to work with Kisaki! We can do this ourselves."

"Are you sure?" Takemichi said, which made the other male gasp, and grabbed his shoulder.

"He's the guy who almost murdered Baji-san and murdered Tachibana Hinata! Don't you get it?" He angrily exclaimed.

"I do get it! But what're we supposed to do?" He said, which made the male put his hand down. He turned his head to look at him, "You want to kill Kisaki? That's not the right thing to do! What we need to do is kick Kisaki out of Toman! We also got to stop Hakkai from killing Taiju! You think I like working with Kisaki? But if we work with him, then maybe we can learn something about him! We might find a way to get him kicked out!"

The blond male took a deep breath as the other male panted.

He sighed, "I never...ever want to see...that horrible future for everyone again. To achieve that, I'll even work with Kisaki. Please, Chifuyu. Work with me!"

It was silent before the said male looked up, "Oh, jeez." He sighed as he walked passed the male, "I guess I've got no luck with the chicks again this Christmas." 

Takemichi softly chuckled, "Thank you, Chifuyu!" He said, before following him, carrying the demon girl, who was in her shrunken form.

"You've got it good. You've got a girlfriend. Christmas sucks when I've got to work with bastards to fight other bastards."

"You can always ask (Y/n)-chan. She'll be happy to go with you." He looked at the girl, "Right, (Y/n)-chan?" He smiled.

"Hmm!" She hummed, smiling and nodding, looking at Chifuyu, who looked at her with a blush.

"I-I don't want to bother her much. Plus, Mikey is already going to ask her." The male said, averting his eyes.

"Right..." He sweatdrop, "I sometimes forget he has quite the attachment to her." He said.

Chifuyu pouted, "Baji-san claimed her as a wife and Mikey claimed her as a girlfriend..." He said.

"Ah, right...Well, she is The Beauty of Shibuya...It would only make sense why she would catch the hearts of many."

"I got a question, Takemitchy." He said, which made him look at him, "If you grew up with her...How come you never wanted to date her?"

Takemichi smiled, "Sure, (Y/n)-chan is the sweetest girl there is. But I felt like I've seen her before. Once I found out her past and her being a reincarnation, it all made sense to me." He looked at the girl, softly patting her head, which made her smile, "I might also be a reincarnation of her brother or someone else. That's why we're stuck at the hip."

Chifuyu's eyes widen at the information, 'I wonder if there are other reincarnations...' He thought.

The blond turned to him and looked at the girl, "Hey, you two hungry?"

-----

Kisaki stepped forward, seeing the three, "That didn't take long. You got an answer for me?" He said.

"We'll work with you guys but only until Christmas." Takemichi said, which made the other male smile.

"Smart decision. I appreciate it."

"All we want to do is protect Hakkai. We don't plan on being friends with you guys." Chifuyu cut in.

"Hmm!" (Y/n) hummed, glaring slightly at the two males.

The male chuckled, before leaning against the railing, one foot up, as the rest also leaned against the railing, "This is one screwed-up team."

"We're only here because we have the same goal." Takemichi said, arms crossed in front of him and on the railing.

"I absolutely hate you guys' damn guts." Chifuyu said, face propped up by his hand.

"Hmm." The girl hummed, sitting on the railing and swinging her legs back and forth.

Hanma looked at the rest, "What'll we call our team? "Season's Beating"? Or how about "Hanmas"? Or "Team Massacre"? Like it? Oh! How about "Hashiras"."

Takemichi's eyes widen, 'Hashira...Sounds familiar...' He thought, before getting a headache, making him hold his head in pain, which the others took note.

"You alright, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu said.

"Hmm..." The muzzled girl hummed, a worried look on her features.

"I-I'm fine..." He muttered, before getting a flash of flames, making him reel back, "Did you see those flames?!"

"Huh? What flames?" The tall male questioned, looking around.

"We don't see anything. Are you getting sick?" Kisaki said.

The blond shook his head, "No! I saw flames...A-And hear a name being called out..."

"A name?"

"Yeah." He looked at them, "I feel like I'm being called out to..."

"Well? What name was it?" His partner said.

He stared at them, before his eyes stared at the girl, smiling, "Tanjiro..."

The girl's eyes widen, before seeing a burgundy haired male next to him, who smiled softly and waved at her.

(A/n: This drawing took me forever. Like bro, I was drawing and then somehow Tanjiro got deleted so I had to re-draw him! Was crying a river...But either way, hope you like it since it took almost two hours...(ik I didn't put the letters on Takemichi's uniform. I just wanted to get it over with, after the whole ordeal with Tanjiro...) But feel free to color it :D)

"Nezuko..." He mouthed, before disappearing.

She teared up, before tackling the male in a hug, making them fall to the ground.

Chifuyu's eyes then widen, "You should check your ancestors and see if you come from a line of Demon Slayers!"

"Demon Slayer?" Hanma questioned.

"Aren't they the ones who slayed demons in the Taisho Era?" Kisaki said, finger tapping his chin.

"Mm. They slayed all the demons and only a few survived of the Corps..." Takemichi said, recalling the information, patting the girl's head, "That's why I remember as much as I can for her, since her attention span is quite limited."

Everyone stared at the girl, who still had tears streaming down, wondering what she was thinking.

"She's my sister! She's my younger sister! Nezuko is different! Though I don't know how it happened!"

"All humans are your family. Protect humans."

"Who in their right mind would call her an eyesore? Just take a good look at her features! She was the beauty of our hometown! Our Nezuko!"

"Nezuko has perceived you two as humans. That's why she tried to protect you."

"The bond between Nezuko and me...can't be...severed by anyone!"

'Nii-chan...' She thought, before slowly falling asleep, shrinking down.

-----

"See you later!"

"Bye!"

"Okay. Talk to you later."

'I never thought we'd be working with Kisaki. But we could find out a lot by working with him.' Takemichi thought, as he and (Y/n) walked.

"Takemichi-kun! (Y/n)-chan!" A familiar voice called out.

"Oh?/Hmm?" The two said, turning.

"Let's walk home together." Hinata said, as her brother was beside her.

"Hina!" The male said.

"I'm here too!" Naoto said. Though, he soon blushed when the demon girl waved at him.

"How'd your final exam go?" The peach haired girl said.

"What? Piece of cake!" The blond said.

"Really? I find that hard to believe."

"Hmm..." (Y/n) hummed, before smiling and hugging Naoto as they walked.

"Wh-Wha—?! H-Hey! Don't just hug me suddenly!" The younger boy exclaimed, blushing a deep shade of red.

She only ignored his words, rubbing her cheek against his hair.

-----

"I can hardly wait." Hinata said, as the four sat on benches by the park.

"What?" Takemichi said, looking at the girl.

She looked at him and smiled, "For Christmas."

"Oh..." He muttered, 'Christmas? Did I promise to do something with Hina on Christmas? Christ...mas!' His eyes widen, 'Wait! I'm double-booked that day! Oh, crap! What'll I do?' He thought, looking at the girl.

"Nee-chan." Naoto called out.

"Huh?" The two said, as they looked at him.

"I'm going home. I hate wasting time."

"Oh, okay." The girl said.

"Jeez." He said, walking off, "I wish you wouldn't flirt in front of your own brother." He said to himself.

The couple looked at the demon girl, who was pouting.

"Ah, I'm sure you did nothing wrong, (Y/n)-chan." Hinata said, smiling at her.

(Y/n) got up from the bench and went to play in the playground.

""Wasting time?" He sounds like Kisaki." Takemichi said, before realizing what he said, "Oh, it's nothing."

The girl let out a small laugh, "I know what you mean. That's just like him." 

"What?"

"Yes?"

"What did you just say?"

"I said that's just like him."

He let out a gasp, "Like who?"

"Huh? Kisaki Tetta, right?"

His eyes widen, "Hina, do you know...Kisaki?"

"Yeah. We went to the same cram school in elementary school."

"What?"

"How come you know him, Takemichi-kun?"

-Small Flashback-

Advanced Class

"Let's look at the circumference of a circle with a ten-centimeter diameter. If we draw a square around the outside of the circle, it'll look like this. Then, this is what we get when we put a right triangle along the radius." The teacher said, as the students wrote on their notebooks.

A girl looked at the boy's notebook, seeing how well advanced he was.

-----

"You're amazing, Kisaki!" A young Hinata said, as the boy put away his notebook in his backpack.

Kisaki only gave her a glance.

"You placed first on the practice exam again!"

National Elementary School Test

1. Kisaki Tetta

"It was just luck." He said, standing.

"Wow! So humble!"

The boy walked around the table to leave the class, but was stopped by the girl.

"Your collar's crooked." She then fixed his collar and smiled at him, "There you go!"

"Let's go, Hina." A girl said, before walking and the girl waved and followed, "How can you talk to that guy? He's such a weirdo."

"What How can you say that? He's a good kid."

"Super-smart kids like that seems to me like they've got no heart."

-End of Flashback-

"Kisaki Tetta was the smartest kid at cram school. Since we lived near him, I sometimes walked home with him."

'I never imagined that Kisaki and Hina knew each other!' Takemichi thought.

"Then, he went to a private middle school, so I haven't seen him since then."

"He's a full-on gang member now."

"Really?"

"He's a captain in Toman."

Hinata's eyes widen, "No way! That's so not like him!"

"It's the truth. And he's not your typical gang member. He's a real...Oh, never mind."

"Hmm." She hummed softly, looking up, "But you know, I think you and Kisaki would get along. Especially him and (Y/n)-chan."

"What?"

"He's a little awkward and blunt, but he's good at heart."

'Kisaki Tetta's a good guy? That's impossible! He's a diabolical beast who's murdered Hina and (Y/n)-chan over and over!'

"The first time I met you two, Takemichi, (Y/n)-chan, I was with Kisaki." She said.

"What? Really?" The blond said, turning his head, "What do you mean? When was that?"

She giggled, "You don't remember, do you?"

"Huh? Remember what?"

She stood up, "I remember it very well."

"Huh?"

"But I don't know...I don't really want to talk about it."

"Did something happen?"

"It was the summer of sixth grade, on the way home from cram school. Some kids were torturing a cat in the park. That was the day me and Kisaki first met you two."

-Small Flashback-

The two walked before they heard the meows of a cat.

"Come on! Let's hear you squeal more!"

"More!"

Two older kids said, stepping on the vulnerable cat.

"I'm going to give them a tongue-lashing!" Hinata said.

"Tachibana!" Kisaki called out as she walked, "It's no use. It's dangerous too." He said, but the girl only ignored him, "Tachibana!"

"Take that!"

That girl walked up to them, "Cut that out! How dare you! What's so fun about that?"

The cat whimpered, before scurrying away.

"What?" Said the kid that was crouching.

"Who's this brat?"

"Mind your own business."

"Hey! The cat got away, damn it!"

"Then, you'll have to take the cat's place."

"I hate brats like you, acting all goody-two-shoes and shit."

The kids said, as the girl teared up.

"You going to cry?"

"Think we'll let you off 'cause you're crying?"

"Oh, man. I tried to stop her." Kisaki said, hiding behind a wall.

Suddenly, a scream was heard, making them turn and seeing two kids.

"What?"

The young Takemichi jumped and kicked the older kid on the stomach, making them fall back.

"Huh." Hinata said, staring at him.

The boy flipped his cape, "The hero has arrived! We won't stand for some darn middle schoolers ganging up on a little girl."

"What? Who're these brats?"

"You can't be seriously calling yourself a hero."

They looked at the boy.

"This loser's wearing a cape!"

"Look! He's shaking like a leaf!"

"If you're that scared, then quit acting like hot shit!"

He teared up, before looking at the demon girl, "Now!"

"Hmm!" She hummed, before the two ran up.

"Shut up!"

-----

The boy looked at Hinata, "What're you crying for?" He said, as he then looked at the other girl, giving her a thumbs up, "Good job, (Y/n)-chan! You did amazing!"

"Hmm." (Y/n) hummed, smiling.

"I can't help it!" She sobbed.

"You're weak, you know? You need to think before you do stuff like this!"

She wiped her eyes, "I'm sorry..." She said, wiping her tears.

"See you. Let's go, (Y/n)-chan." The young Takemichi said, before they ran off, leaving the peach haired girl to stare at them.

-End of Flashback-

"What? Wait, was that really me? I don't remember that at all. But now that I think about it, I may have done something like that." Takemichi said, hand under his chin, 'I mean, that was 14 years ago now.' He put a hand to his forehead, "Dang, that was so lame."

"You think so?" Hinata said.

"Of course! I came to help but (Y/n)-chan did all the butt kicking. And where'd I get a cape?"

"You came to help even though you knew you'd lose, but with (Y/n)-chan by your side, you won."

"What?"  

She turned to him, "On that day, I fell in love with you."

The male blushed, gasping softly.

-Small Flashback-

"Hanagaki." A female called out.

"Huh?" The male turned.

"Tachibana in Class 2 says she likes you."

-----

"Hello." Hinata said.

"Oh, hi." Takemichi said.

'For so long...'

"So..." She began.

'...she's loved me?'

-End of Flashback-

The male kept staring at the girl, tears welling up, before streaming down.

-----

"Don't forget. We're meeting at Umishita Park on Christmas Eve." Hinata said, as she pat (Y/n)'s head, who was hugging her.

"Right." Takemichi said, nodding.

"Bye-bye!"

"See you!" He looked at the demon girl, "Come on, (Y/n)-chan."

The said girl pouted, before letting go of the girl and walking to the blond.

Soon, they went their separate ways.

'Our fight with Black Dragon is coming up soon, so life's really tough now.' The male thought, before picking up the speed with a big grin, "But I'm in seventh heaven!"

The demon girl stared at him with dotted eyes, not knowing what he was talking about.

'Eve is the 24th, so it'll be fine. Our battle is the next day, the night of the 25th. I can do both!' He then stopped, "Wait..." He muttered, 'Christmas Eve...Umishita Park?'

"You dumped me here...on Christmas Eve."

"Ah..." He realized, 'Umishita Park is the place Hina and I visited in the future. This year on Christmas Eve...I'm going to dump Hina!' He looked down, "But why?" He muttered, 'There's no freaking way I'd dump Hina.' He thought, "Yeah, that's right. Christmas Eve is only a week away. Why the heck would I suddenly want to dump her by then? Put it out of your mind." He said, before walking with the girl following.

"Hanagaki?" A male said.

Takemichi turned, "What? Yeah?"

"You're Hanagaki Takemichi, right?" He then looked at the girl, "And you must be Kamado (Y/n), right?"

The two stared at him.

"Naoto?" The blond said.

"It's nice to meet you both, Hanagaki, Kamado. I'm Tachibana Masato. Hinata and Naoto's father."

"What? You're Hina's father?" He then bowed, "I'm sorry about that! Excuse me!"

-----

Masato wanted to speak to Takemichi, so the girl had to go on her own. As she walked around Shibuya, she bumped into someone, making her hum in apology, before walking.

The other person blinked, before smiling, "(N/n)-chin!" Mikey said, running up to the girl and hugging her.

(Y/n) smiled and hugged back, "Hmm!" She happily hummed.

He grabbed her hand, before pulling her in a random direction.

"Come on, let's hang out!" He said, dragging the petite girl, who only had a flowery aura around her, not minding spending time with him.

-----

As the sun set, it started to snow. 

(Y/n) looked up, putting her hand out to catch some of the snow, but would only melt, "Hmm..." She softly hummed.

Mikey looked at her, before his eyes widen and a soft blush took over his features. He couldn't help but be mesmerized by her beauty even more.

The snow was softly sitting on her hair, making it look like it was sparkling under the light. Her (e/c) eyes holding happiness and warmth to them as she looking up at the falling snow.

The blond male smiled softly, "(N/n)-chin?" He called out, making the girl look at him, "Would you like to hang out with me on Christmas?"

The demon girl blinked, before shaking her head, "Hmm." She hummed.

"No? Do you have something going on?" He said, to which the girl nodded, "Oh..." He sadly said, dejected.

She pat his head, "Hmm!" She hummed, pointing in a direction, which had new years items around.

"New Years?" His eyes lit up, looking at her, "You'll go with me to New Years?"

"Hmm!" She hummed, nodding and smiling.

Now, the male was excited to spend the New Years with her.

"All right!" He happily exclaimed.

(Y/n) realized she needed to go, so decided to leave, "Hmm." She hummed, leaning in to give the male a muzzle kiss on his forehead, before pulling back and waving. Walking off to meet with the rest.

Mikey only stood there with a daze, a dumb grin on his face, "I love my girlfriend..." He muttered, before walking off to his bike.

-----

"Shit, it's cold! It's freaking snowing too!" Hanma said, clutching his jacket to him, before looking at the male, "Hey, Chifuyu. Where the heck's Takemitchy and Beauty-chan?"

"He said something came up." Chifuyu said, looking at him.

"You sure they're okay? Our plan's supposed to happen tomorrow." Kisaki said.

"Why don't we get dinner first?"

Though, the three looked to the side, hearing footsteps, seeing the familiar demon girl.

"Hmm!" She hummed, waving, before hugging the blond, who only blushed.

"O-Oi! No need to h-hug all the time..." Chifuyu stuttered, even though if you looked closely you could see his tail wagging.

Hanma smiled, "Beauty-chan!" He said, walking up to the girl, who only glared at him, "I didn't even do anything..." He muttered.

The male pulled back from the girl, "Come on, we're going to go eat." He said.

Her eyes brightened and grabbed his hand, making him blush a beet red, "Hmm!"

-----

"What?" Hinata said, eyes widen in disbelief.

Takemichi turned to the girl, "Let's break up, Hina. I know you're wondering where this is coming from. I've kind of been thinking about it for a while...I mean, I think I like someone else...Yeah, that's it. I like someone else."

It was quiet for a minute.

"Hina, I don't..." His fist tightened, "like you anymore. So..." He looked at the girl, but his eyes widen, "Huh." He was then met with a punch to the cheek, before another punch was thrown to his other cheek, making him fall to the ground.

Hinata sat on his stomach.

"Wait! Hina!" He said, but was only punched, punched and punched.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" She said, as tears streamed down, making his eyes widen, before she slammed down her fist, "I hate your guts!" She then got up, panting, before walking off, head down.

Takemichi only laid on the snowy ground.

"Can you promise she'll never get caught up in that stuff?"

'There may be some connection between Kisaki, Hina, (Y/n)-chan, and me. This is for the best.' He thought.

"This is..."

"It's clear that she really loved you."

"You dumped me here...on Christmas Eve."

'So, this is what happened.'

"Tell me why!"

'This is for the the best.'

"I want to know everything about you."

"I'll protect you both, Hanagaki-kun!"

'This is for the best.'

"There's nobody else as cool as you."

"I'm sure you'll succeed, Takemichi-kun."

All the memories he's had with Hinata came, her sweet words, her smile and grins, everything. It made him tear up and tears streamed down.

"What'll I do now? I love her!"

-----

"Sorry, I'm late." Takemichi said, making the four look.

"What's your problem? Tomorrow's the big day, man! You're not taking this seriously." Hanma said, sitting next to (Y/n).

"Jeez, Takemichi, what's with your face?" Chifuyu said, seeing his swollen eyes.

"Michi." (Y/n) softly said, not having her muzzle on.

"What?"

"Holy shit! Your ugly mug looks even more worse now!" The tall male said, which only made the blond let out a small laugh.

Soon, he sat next to Kisaki.

"This is going to go down at Udagawa Christ Church in Shibuya. Fortunately, he'll go to worship there in the dead of night when nobody's around." Kisaki said.

"Wouldn't a church be full of people on Christmas night?" Chifuyu said.

"That happens tonight on Christmas Eve. Around this time tomorrow, it's empty. If Hakkai's going to attack Taiju, that has to be when he'll do it. We'll wait for Taiju outside the main chapel. Hakkai should already be inside waiting for him." He looked at the blond, "Takemitchy, you have to convince him with (Y/n)-chan. Since you're friends, you're both the best people to stop Hakkai, right?"

The said male only averted his eyes.

He then stood up, "And before Hakkai can confront Taiju, us three outside...will beat down Taiju." He said.

(Y/n) saw that she was out of (f/f) cake, which made her pout.

Hanma took note and raised his hand, "Another (f/f) cake!"

The girl looked at him and smiled, "Thank...!"

His eyes widen, feeling a slight blush take over and could feel his heart pick up in speed, 'So, this is what love feels like...' He thought, "Sure." He pat her head.

-----

Chifuyu caught up to Takemichi and (Y/n), "Well, it looks like our secret operation against Black Dragon is going to happen. I don't know what happened to you earlier, but tomorrow," He wrapped and arm around the male's shoulder, "you can vent all your anger!"

The blond only let out a soft grunt, 'Hina...This time, for sure, I'll protect your future.'

-Tokyo Revengers Secrets!-

-Takemichi is the reincarnation of Tanjiro.
-(Y/n) is starting to warm up to Hanma, but definitely not Kisaki.
-Mikey finally got his forehead muzzle kiss he's been dreaming of.
-Chifuyu loves (Y/n)'s hugs, but gets embarrassed when he gets them in public eye.
-(Y/n) remembers some of her past, but mostly of Tanjiro, a blond teen and a teen that had a boar headpiece.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915 12 19
โ›โ›๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ?โœโœ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
13.4K 147 18
Y/n Kamado was a girl who everyone loved. She was kind, sweet, and helpful. She was called the beauty of town in her home village. She had a good lif...
1.1M 48.8K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
189K 6.8K 50
"๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘, ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ. ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„?" -๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ '๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Š๐„๐' "๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„." -(๐‹/๐)...