Medusa's Malice (Eijirou Kiri...

By lenin_09

I don't own MHA, music, or art used in this story If you know who the artist is please contact me and I'll @... More

1. Born from Curse Blood
2. Eris arrival to Olympus
3.Nymphs dance
4. The secrets we hide
5. The secrets we hide (part 2)
6. Castor oil thoughts
7. Super Move
8. Aquiles and Patroclo
9. Eros Tales
10. Armor from Hephaestus
11. Provisional Hero License Exam
12. Eighth of swords
13. Pandemic
14. Lovers
15. The Handsome Devil
16. Tides
17. Hero Spotlight
18. Aprodities Comotion
19. ...Run...
20. Two souls united for one moment
21. Children of flowers
22. Hebrews 1:14
Deep dive into Y/N
24.... Living Corpse...
25. A Broken Child
26. Apophis's Son

23. "Is the things that we love most that destroy us"

296 5 2
By lenin_09

"I wonder if I will leave to see another day, maybe god will be my side this time...Or maybe I'll find grace in death" I thought to myself as I felt Hanashi's smalls hands warp around my neck as I lay a kiss on his forehead -Be safe...be strong...I ask of the principal if they can take care of you if anything happens so you will be safe here, Kirishima told me you can stay in his room if you want to- I said as Hanashi looked at me with teary eyes  as he hugged me again, all I could feel at that moment is fear fear of the future fear of the challenges the fates would put in my upcoming task, I carried him to Kirishimas room as I put his backpack on the ground that had all his games, toys and some books as he sat on the bed I pat his head as  I mess his curly and wavy hair as flowers emerged from it -You know that no matter what happens I'll be with you?- -Yes I know...Go save the world big brother- He said before hugging me one last time, I walked away as Kirishima greeted me outside -Hey you ok?- He ask as he got closer and had a concern looked on his face -Yes, I just need a minute- I said as I walked away, I heard Kirishima follow me a bit -I'm fine...lets just go- I said as we headed towards the gate -Why did you wanted to come with me?- I ask as I get on the motorcycle, Kirishima quickly following -Because I knew it was going to be hard leaving Hanashi, I know how much you love him and I wanted to be beside you to support you, I'll always be there...for you I'll always be there- He spoke with such softened my heart felt soft for the first time -Thank you, Kirishima...I wish we would have meet before...because maybe you would had saved me from committing horrible acts- I said before starting the engine and heading to the designated location for a second I forgot that I was on the rode to a war but with Kirishima holding me for a moment at least just a second I forgot about all my pain and sadness all my fears and doubts with him I was angry at him before for coming to the mission but somehow he always manages to make me feel at peace a peace I have never felt before, I smile as he talk and talk always speaking with a smile on his face even when I couldn't see his smile I could feel it which in return made me smile...I wish this was my life just us, two students on a motorcycle hitting the road exploring the country...but I knew that was just a dream, as the wish that maybe Kirishima would like me more then just a friend that maybe he could erase the darkness left by Tenko but I knew better not to have hope of love.

We arrived and watched as many heroes gathered together in the forest like fish in a vast ocean; It was the day, the day I had been waiting for as well as many other heroes, I watch as the heroes laughed and got ready -We gonna be glorious after this- -They will not know what they hit them- I heard as the idiots talked and babbled with each other, I felt his stomach turn as I was sent to a forest area alongside the rest of the 1-A Class and Tenko I walked in front of them alongside Lady Midnight -I didn't want them to come- I told her -They requested more heroes and they are prepared for this- -You have no idea what we are going against are you...You are just another foolish woman amongst a sea of fools- I said as I looked into her eyes -Promise me you won't let the d...- I hold my tongue Midnight just looked at me with confusion she had never seen me get worried I wasn't the type to get worried about people I had no one to be worried about only Hanashi -I promise- She said, I look away and look at Kirishima for a second -Kaminari! You are coming with me and Tenko- he tried to complain but I stared him down with an angry expression as he walked towards us he stopped and put his hand on Kirishima's shoulder whispering something that made him go red and get all fluster before he walked towards us standing to our side before we continue to walk all three of us -Hey Y/N I mean Pandemic- I saw Kirishima walk to me I felt his strong hand grab my shoulder -About before what did you mean horrible acts?- -Shut up- I said stopping him from continuing I felt a shiver go up my spine and to my neck as I look him in the eyes -I told you I did not want you here but you didn't care- -Yeah but it was asked of us- -Well it shouldn't have...look today I know something bad is going to happen I can feel it in my guts...and...and I would hate to see something awful happen to you or the rest of Class 1-A and 1-B- I sigh in anger I felt my blood boiled but I also felt my body tremble -Look I just want to say you this before I leave...If something happens to me...please look over Hanashi...I...I care about you...no...I love you, you are my dearest friend because you are the only person besides Hanashi who made me feel like I belong somewhere...That I am much more than just a villain or a monster...So I want that for Hanashis future...I want him to feel like you to be positive and happy like you... and to never see or go through the things I went through or did so please promise me that you will do all you can... to protect him and to look after him I know that you are young but- Kirishima hugged me as he rub my back -Hey nothing bad will happen to you...you are the manliest and bravest person I know...and don't worry about us we will be fine...and I love you too...much more than you could imagine- I felt my body fail me as I for the first time hugged Kirishima back strongly -Y/N... can I tell you something... before you go?- We let each other go for a second looking at each other as if we were alone -Yes what is it?- -Well you see after this... I would like us to go on a d- Kirishima stopped as I felt Tenko pull me away -Enough talking people we need to go- -Wait, Kiri, we can talk later- I look at Kirishima with a small blush on my face as I walked away; I walked towards Momo quickly before whispering something to her -I will gladly do it- I see as she creates what looked to be a wireless earpiece -Thank Momo...and Momo please guide the class to victory- I said as I put my hand on her shoulder, she nodded and smile. 

Tenko, Denki, and I were both headed to the front line alongside many other pro-heroes - Denki, look don't get nervous you will not be fighting here but you have a very important job...Don't fail us and don't fail your classmates...You got it!- I said to him and he only nodded -Good, you are strong...you got this- I saw Denki staring at me he didn't spect me to be kind...and I get it I was never a kind person to him or Mina or Sero but still I believe it wrong for them to be here... I walked to the front as I saw Hanks -You ready Kid?- -I'm never ready for this sort of stuff but I was trained for this- -We are the villa Raid team so keep in mind that other heroes will see your actions, if you are at a point where we need to slice our way out do it- I knew what hawks was talking about If I had to kill so be it...I don't care about Killing these people If The hero safety commission had let me I would have used poison gas to kill the entire mansion but they were afraid of something happening to me or that our plans would be stopped  -Hey Y/N!-  Tenko grabs my face and kisses it quickly -Just for good luck- I felt violated as He winked at me I knew he did it so that Kirishima could watch, before I could hit him saw him get up in the air as His six angels wings made of light elevated him to the air alongside Hawks..."That son of a bitch I hope the days come when I need to kill you" I looked up as I relax my body and began realizing liquid toxins bathing myself in it, I put both hands on my hand pushing back my hair I saw some heroe looked at me but quickly changed their gazes towards the front -Now!- I hear Hawks shout as every hero began to run, I see everyone run or fly toward the mansion that holds the villains, I feel my legs evaporate into liquid toxins forming what looked like a snake tale, which made me boost myself enough to be on beside heroes Like mount Lady, Cementos and Lady Midnight.

I heard Kaminari speaking and talking about something as Lady Midnight motivated him but I didn't care I had one job and one job only, as I continue to slide my way to the front -Opening up!- Cementos said, I watched as a giant attacked obliterated, and shook the mansion almost like an earthquake as his attack split the building apart I prepared myself and in that instance, and flash of lighting approached us "It just turn Kaminari" I told myself as Kaminari Dash into the front absorbing the lighting of the villains attack the villains watch the heroes approach them as they shakily but firmly got closer and closer to us I felt my guts twist as if someone has put his hand inside my abdomen and crush my guts with his fingers -Don't let any of them scape- edgeshot scream I pointed my hand forward realizing as much toxins as I could-Heras tears- I said as I let my toxin dagger's dance on the air flying as they penetrate the villain's skin and tore the flesh open revealing there wine red blood but never hurting them too much just enough for them to know of my presence as I put my strategy to work, as the toxin rupture the flesh I liquified the daggers making the toxin go inside there bodies like maggots digging into dead flesh. I watch as villains began to fall to their knees like insects crawling and contorting on the ground -I...I can't move-  I hear one shout I saw many of them try to stand up, I made the toxins go to their nervous system and their spines stopping their brains to operate properly, it was a deadly skill but I just made the poison attack the part of their brain that work with their bodies movement and quirk control, I watch as Lady Midnight and Edgeshot attack the villains trapping them and knocking them out, I continue sliding to attacking and paralyzing as many villains as I could until I notice some villains trying to escape as  I released toxins, I felt my heart beat faster it was the adrenaline that I took pleasure on in response my body release gallon upon gallons of liquid toxins  -Nagas Children!- I shouted as the poisoned dash into the villains like an incoming wave it created a giant puddle that stopped the villains from running as the toxins rose they took shape and began to wrap themselves around them like snakes  -Now drink up!- I said as the liquid toxins crawled into the villain's mouths entering violently as tears rolled down their faces their eyes wide due to the anguish of dying and only being able to see my figure from the corner of their eyes I got close to one of them and looked her in the eyes as I felt my face get cold and deadly as I walked towards them whispering only enough for them all to hear -Be glad there are other heroes around here because if not- I giggled -You all would be dead- I finish whispering as I look at the toxins open their mouths and how they gulp the poison seeing the throats swallow it I could feel my poison hit their stomach as it solidifies making them sick as some parts of it became gas and ran to their lungs only letting them breathe the necessary for them to stay alive, I recall the rest of the poison as I carried the villains and put them in a pile as they whine and moaned in pain, when suddenly I felt a cold breeze "Todoroki" I turn around as I watch pieces of ice fly and block the heroes attack, it was a villain but as soon as the cold came so did a sudden heat, I turn around to see Tenko flying as the orbs melted the ice from the villain I watch as both of them flew, Tenko with his wings and The villain as he stood in a piece of ice I watch as the ice and rays of light clash leaving as water rain from the sky, both flew as small orbs of light attacked and defend making the villain be obligated to back off.

Everything seems to go well I was capturing villains left and right not letting them get close to me, some of them manage to attack me but just did superficial damage as I breath heavily I feel the earth shake "An earthquake or a villain's power...Or maybe" I recalled the time Hawks told me about this giant monster the villains had concealed itself in the mansion, I felt as if the earth beneath me crack when suddenly the crack beneath me open, It was an if the very earth was swallowing me -Shit!- I felt through the now open fissure formed just below my fit  I watch as Ruble fall close to me as the wind and gravity push me to the void below me I tried my best to grab onto the wall of the crack turning my arms into liquid and penetrating its walls as I try to fall any further, I began to climb the crack as I felt gravity try to pull me to the end of the crack, I could still feel the earth shake I continue to climb up until I could feel the heat of the sun once again I put both arms on the edge of the fissure pushing myself upwards util I could finally put my feet on the ground when I looked up all I saw was a giant monster emerging from the pits of the earth, A man who in ancient time would have been called a Titan or A giant, I watch as the heroes struggle to stop this Thing Mt Lady struggling to fight it as she use all her strength to wrettle it, there where two Titans brawling but it was clear Mt Lady was not at his level he pushes as hard as she could but couldn't handle his strength "Class 1 and 2 A" I put my hand on one of my ears -Momo can you hear me?!- -Yes... yes Y/N...what going on we felt the earth shake- -Momo listen to me carefully, get the rest of the class out of here it's not safe you are not at the level we need you to leave!- -But- -It's a fucking order Momo! I am your superior and this is no place for children!-  I looked around as more villains run towards Us -Momo I need you to leave I will not let you little shits die on me!- -Y/N- -Shit, please just leave!- I was shouting so much my throat began to hurt I recall my toxins to me as some villains dash towards meme hitting them on the back and paralyzing them, I manage to disarm and stop some villains But the Titan was making its way towards the Backup team..."If I need to use it this is the time" I say to myself, as I controlled the Toxins inside the villain's bodies infecting their entire system and killing them in the process by piercing their hearts with the liquid poison inside their bodies and making the bodies replace their blood with toxins their dead bodies began to look like old wrinkly skin as I feel blood shot out of their eyes, nose, mouth, and ears I feel their blood merge with my toxins leaving me but gallons upon gallons of Toxins leaving just a sea of red, black and purple Toxins "I need your blood" I close my eyes I move my hands like flowing water .... -Scylla Reincarnated- I whisper. My body feels the poison dance around me and it takes shape and form when I felt as I began to elevate myself up to the sky as the Toxins formed a dark silhouette that cover the sun I watch as the villains saw the Toxins take the shape of that of a woman with four tentacles that had sharp fangs and teeth at the end of the "they say she terrified the gods, a beast of incredible power that controlled the sea not even the gods wanted to fight her maybe because they were amused of such creature or maybe due of fear" The villains and heroes stared as they watch what I was capable of, they were looking at my true potential at the thing I was working for so long...I watch as I extended my hand towards the Titan watching as the toxic tentacle wrapped itself around the beast pulling him back and helping Mt Lady get an advantage but still, the Titan was too strong for me I pull him with my giant toxin limbs but It was too strong not matter how much we tried it was almost impossible as if we where trying to hold the sky with our own hands. 

-Kid don't fight it!- Mt Lady shouted, her face red as she was using all her strength  -Sorry but I got to stop it- I saw as she fell but never stop she manage to grab into his leg as I took the opportunity to move to the front pushing him as the toxic tentacles clawed at the earth trying to take a stronger stance but it was impossible I felt my poison get drag onto the earth as he continues to rush I continue to Wrap my poison around the beast like chains trying to hold a dragon, as I felt my poison did not help I watch as blue flames appear on the beast side when I saw Lady Midnight Fly trying to sleep him but when suddenly pieces of ruble appear making her crash onto the ground, I continue to watch as the monster doesn't seem to care for my presence, as my legs where still attached to the poison I raised my hands pointing at his mouth releasing  some of my blood "Maybe if he consumes some litters of my blood I will be able to peace his organs and make my poison infect his skin making it so that I can stop his heart and blood flow" I thought to myself as I watch as the rest of the heroes where stop by the villain with and Ice quirk, who  previously was fighting Tenko. I watch as my blood entered his mouth as I tried to control it I felt nothing, it was as if his entire organs and body were an impenetrable barricade, I turn the toxins into gas and liquid but nothing happened even his stomach was immune Mt Lady got up holding the Beasts back as we both manage to slow him down -Momo momo! Can you hear me?!- - Y/N I got new order!- -I told you to get away from here, Mt Lady and I are holding this thing back the best we can but it's too strong- -I got a plan- I cut her off and shouted -I don't give two fuck about your plan gets out of here, get Kirishima and the rest out of here- My whole body was shaking in fear and anger not knowing if Kirishima would make it out, My body was aching I had never controlled this amount of toxins, I need to be able to find equilibrium as I control my own, bodies and the outside poison I felt as my poison sinks into the ground by something as I watch as the monster began to fall forwards I watch in horror paralyze as I saw his dark silhouette fall towards me"I'm going to get crush!" I thought when suddenly I felt someone grab me and save me from being crushed -Are you ok Y/N!- Kirishima said as he hold me in his arms falling and landing safely on the ground a breeze of joy and gratefulness filled my body as I look at Kirishima who was caring me softly despite of him using his hardening quirk, my heart beat as he holds me close to his chest like a precious treasure, I saw the U.A. students all had trapped the beast making me feel anger but at the same time gratitude knowing they where okay.

Kirishima slowly put me on the ground letting me lay on the soft grass -Are you Ok?!- He said with worry on his face as he hold my shoulder I smiled at him -I look like shit- I smile before turning to Momo and shouting at her -I told you to get them out of here Momo!-  I watch as some students opened the beast's mouth -this is the plan- She said as she held a jar with some fluids, I was angry but Momo was the leader of the Class I knew her witts and brain could win any fight  -Fine let me help- I said -I'm happy to see you Y/N- Kirishima softly smile before looking at the beast -We got this Y/N!- He said with a giant smile- He warmed my heart even in a dire situation he still has the strength to smile...I can respect that Momo explain to me what the plan was as I grab on of the jars containing un dilouted solucion ; The other students weren't capable of opening their Jaw so I quickly recall all the poison to me as I move my hands forming three giant tentacles one wrapped around the Giant's neck while the two others opened its mouth -Throw the Jars now!- I shouted feeling optimistic as I watch the jars fly in the air toward their mouths...but nothing is easy, especially with villains I felt a sudden wind try to blow us all away, I felt  Kirishima standing in front of me covering me from the wind as I hold onto his abdomen as he put his left hand behind him grabbing me and holding me close to him, he was so gentle but strong at the same time the wind continue for a couple of seconds before stop a  heat of wave could be felt across the entire forest as I open my eyes to see fiery blue hell broke in the forest as Kirishima still  stood firm protecting me, I recall my poison and made a wall that cover us from the fire -You all need to get back!- I said without noticing that Mina was flying toward the Titan, I watch her Jump passing through the flames and through my Toxins, I followed from below making a pathway right in front of the monster, I recall the tentacles wrapping his mouth and body against my Toxins as Mt Lady jumped on him forcing him to open his mouth, I watch a Mina threw it but for some reason she stope mid way -Mina!- I felt the toxins breaks from the monster as he puch Mt Lady off him everything slowed down as If death was signaling me it was almost time ,I extend my hand turning it into a tentacle that reach for her, Just to see Kirishima fly towards her pushing her away falling safely to the ground as The Titans hand hit Kirishima sending him to  straight to the ground as the Titans hands crush him, in that moment my heart sink as I saw Kirishima crash into the ground, I felt my anger and sorrowful mixed up like a solutions mixed by a sick scientist in a lab, I looked towards to the Titan as I dash to the monsters face as I was on his face I extend my hands to his eyes realising gas that made the monster tear up -Get fucking blind!- I said as I realis a potent undiluted Acid that made my hands burn, as I did that, I saw as the Titans hands flew At me, I tried my best but to flee but I felt the impact of his Giant hand hit me, shatering my mask as I felt the pressure and strength of the hit as If the whole moon crashed onto me ...Everything just went blank...I felt my entire body hurt and the feeling of anger banish bit by bit until I felt nothing but some strong arms hold me...I whish it was Kirishima but deepdown I knew it wasn't him. 

*****************

The class Watch in horror as Y/N was sent flying into the air as droplets of blood or poison fell from the sky, the person who was mostly overtaken with horror was Kirishima as he watch as Y/N was sent flying his heart stop as he felt a droplet of blood feel to his face as he angrily climbs the beast finally throwing one of the two jars he holds into his mouth, the Students continue the attack until Magic rescue them all as they where away from the beast who now had killed most of the heroes they where overcome with defeat as they saw the destruction they failed to stop and the forest was left with a giant line of cut and burn up tress as they watch some of them notice Kirishima stood up as he walked down to the forest -Kirishima where are you going!?- Sero asked as he grab Kirishima's hand -Y/N we need to find him! what if he is hurt or...or worst- He felt his eyes water as fear and worry bathed his body and should, he wanted to find Y/N after he suddenly disappears he did not know if he was dead or just really badly hurt, Y/N was strong but Kirishima knew he couldn't handle a hit of that magnitude if he knew he made it only because of his quirk but Y/N was strong but did not have that kind of defense or resistance, he closed his hands as his nails clawed into his palm -Kirishima we will accompany you -Momo said as Mina, Setsuna, and Sato nodded, making him smile at least just a little bit as they made their way into the forest scared of what they would find or who they would find.

(Warning for the next part⚠️SA and Gore ⚠️)

**********************

I felt the wind through my face -Wake up sweet pricnce- I heard from the voice I fear the most, my body quietly shaked as tremble in both dread and pain as I didn't open my eyes in fear of the monster I always dreamed of at night, the man with the rainbow eyes that ate my heart and souls just to play with my lifeless body -Come on I know you are awake, I saw you get hit since I finally defeated the ice villain I flayed my way to you and rescue you- He said as I open my eyes not saying I thing, my nose was bleeding and I was pretty sure my left arm was broken since it ache every time he pushed me closer to his chest; He continues to fly as he we seemed to be much farther away than before almost close enough to the city, we began to fly down slowly before Tenko put me on the ground as I laid there in pain he walked in circles around me like a shark waiting for the moment to attack his defenseless pray -I like you this way, so vulnerable, so weak, so easy to toy with- He smirk like the devil himself as he sat down on the grass he touch my face with one finger before laying next to me my body quiver I cound't move due to the pain as I just watch with my eyes as he moved like a shark, I felt my heart race and my breathing became heavy and eradic -You know before you were so willing to give yourself to me... I wonder if you will be the same now- He said before as he got closer to my face, I am scared, terrified as I see his rainbow eyes look at me without blinking for one second -Now...that we both are safe and no one is around I can finally give you what you so much desire before- He smile with a bland and sprechionless face as he kissed me, I felt discussed as his lips touch mine, it was one-sided as I didn't move in fear of him doing worst making my stomach contort itself, my left arm was badly injured, while the rest of my body felt numb but not numb enough...he continues kissing me as all I feel in that moment was fear and discuss as if I was kissing a corpse, I gather enough strength to push him away with my right arm, my hand push into his chest but he quickly reacted by grabbing my hand  -Now now don't play hard to get because if now, I'll break down until the only thing left- He stopped as I felt my arm burn, I could hear my own skin zissiling I scream in pain he didn't let go until my hand was red and bleeding, I felt my body and blood react to his light as if a solution reacting to a solvent, I cry and scream as my armed burn and crisp the sound of my zisilling skin was heard for a second as he spoke again -Until nothing of you is left, I will burn and destroy you until nothing but shards of you are left- he smiled and laugh with pleasure as he got ontop of me, caressign my body with his bloody hands, my mind was going blank from the pain and fear, as if the sun was disappearing for seconds and reapining in mere second I felt as his dirty bloody hands touch my body, going under my hero costumb. 

-Please...don't do this Tenko- I cried as my mind continue to go blank, I heard him laugh before continuing to kiss me, My body was shaking in both pain and fear the image of him smiling hunted me like a child scared of a monster, he continues to touch and touch until he reaches my stomach and my chest with one hand each -I remember that you wouldn't let me touch you here- He said as he put his hand on my abdomen his face got closer to my ear and whisper -This is for you to remember me no matter where you go to- as he finishes a sudden burning pain hit my body as he burns his hand into my abdomen, I continue to scream, cry and shout as he continues to burn me, my abdomen and chest sizilling and bleed, his eyes never left me as he watches as I toss and turn in pain, "I can continue...I can't... just kill me, god... If you are there please for once have mercy on me" I thought as I felt the burns continue what felt like for hours my hero costume was burned making parts of my body be revealed Until finally, he stopped as he smirked as his face was red with pleasure and joy  -Your sick!-I said as he smirk and laugh -You know this could have been easier if you didn't fight me that much- He said before putting both hands on my neck he began to choke me I began to feel my skin burn but managed to recall all the poison towards me" it took some time but finally I had a way to defend myself" I thought, I move my right hand hitting him on the throat as my Toxins followed my movements and sharply aimed at him as the Toxins rapidly slash the air in front of him as it flew and dance around him -You little!- He shouted from the top of his lungs as I stood up slowly as ran with my remaining strength fear, despair all the emotions were mixing my body was a boiling pot and the water was spilling onto the floor all I could think is to survive, survive for Hanashi...For Kirishima...For me    -Momo Momo can you hear me - I said as I put my right hand to my ear but all I could hear were muffled cries -Momo please help me he is going to kill me!- I said as I hold my burns as I ran I released some toxins into liquids that covered my wounds, it burn and it hurt as they manage to protect me and heal me at least just for now, I felt my Toxins begin to become lower, and lower "I need to heal my arm" I told myself as I continue to run I put my right hand towards my right broken arms as I did I control the blood so it would warp my broken arm and form a cacoon that would protect my broken bones from moving to much out of place as I felt my own blood heal me I held myself from screaming as I felt my arm stretch, my muscle contort and my bones crack as they moved inside me  "Ok that's better" I said as tears fell to the ground, from my own pain and suffering.

I continue running till I felt a sudden quick pain making me fall to one knee as I look down I saw a hole that performs my thigh it was a small hole but it could do serious damage if it hit a nerve or artery, I felt nausea as If the whole world started to shake or spring as I hold my abdomen to remain continuous and stable, I looked back and release a furry of attacks from my remaining Toxins that continue to cut the air and him, I continue to run but I stop as I felt my throat splitting and coughing, blood fell to the ground as I felt the blood run down my mouth and face I turn to Tenko who was shooting light from his orbs turning my Toxins into the water "If god isn't going to help me then I will kill this mother fucker!" I said as all the pain and suffering was coming out like lava emerging and Erupting from me like a volcano; I ran towards him turning my right arm into a blade that cut him as I controlled my poison to attack after me but It was useless as he manages to turn every blade every toxin into water or a nonlethal liquid I couldn't control, I felt despair crawl into my back and inside my brain went numb as now I saw no hope for surviving unless the other students manage to arrive in time, I watch as he smiles as a sudden light blinded me as I felt my body fly hitting a tree I felt my back crack as my entire body clash with the three I put my hands on ground trying to push y body back up I felt his foot step on me as he pushes me down -Now now why fights you are going to die anyway, just let this be easy and let me have my fun- as I felt his feet I look up using all my streght to continue figthig - Now you don't want me to go after Hanashi? Do you?- As Tenko uttered Hanashis name I was bathed in fear, anger like a roaring sea whose temptest couldn't be endured by even the best of seaman, as my eyes widen I felt an inner voice speak to me the voice I heard when I killed my father, the voice who accompany me through every kill "See and you felt pity for this man you thought inside of yourself that maybe like you he was misunderstood but wrong, the man you once loved, let's blow his heart out, or his stomach lets root his brain with poison see him convulse with his blood...Kill him killhimKILLHIMKILLHIM! " My inner voice shouted as I thought of a plan for Tenko I knew his quirk could purify my toxins and dilute them or simply just purify them with a simple touch of his light but my blood was different due to the heavy mixtures of toxins it could be known as an over-saturated solution to complicated for it to be diluted "If I can pearce his body I could probably be able to damage some major organs while I control the toxins.

I looked him in the eye as my fingers burn and I felt myself lose blood but just maintain enough for me to Live, everything went silent as our eyes connected with one other the sound of my pounding heart waiting for each other's pending doom, As I quickly stood up I put both hands of the grass pushing myself of breaking my left arm once against but as I endure the pain I dash towards him forming a spear with my blood impaling his abdomen, he looks surprised as he felt the pain I was feeling -Feel my suffering- he suddenly grabed my neck with one hand burning me as he put his other hand against the spear as an orb shot light, I recall the remaining poison left to block the orbs of light one of the orbs manage to shot a beam of light that peace my face burning and cutting part of my face small cutting close to my eye but it barely missed, as we bathed in each others pain I felt his hand on the spear trying to disintegrate it as I saw light coming from his hand -What can't destroy my poison?!- I I control the poison that form the spear to go inside him as the rest of the spear began to spin forming sharp blades that slash Tenkos fingers, tearing his flesh, skin, and bones cuttining boths hand only leaving grinded and slice meat on the floor as nothing remain of his arm only his elbows revealing the broke bone and skin as I bathed in his blood, I had  dismember both hands as his now righ dismember hand still hold tight onto my neck, we where to beast fighting for survival as it a Snake and a Eagle where fighting for who gets to be the pray but I was the snake who for the first time would come out victorious, I felt my skin zissle as I watch how he scream and shouted in agony his scream where loud like a trumpet or a church bell that had just rang I smiled and laugh as I felt my body tingle in joy at his anger and pain which filled my empty core with pleasure with my blood now inside him I attack his spin and nervous system making him fall back as I watch his eyes wide open as he tried to heal his hand -you can heal but not regenerate you healing has a limit, I have been waiting for this moment ever since you killed me ever since you continue to abuse me in our relationship...now after you...I will kill you...and how did you put it the last time we talk? Oh right, I will see the light flash before your eyes- I laugh maniacally as his legs began to shake and his body tensed up he tumbled back hitting his head on the soft grass -I believe you are not dead- I said as I watch his eyes followed me with fear -What are you scare now?- I laugh as tears filled my eyes black tears that fell into the grass -I hate you so much...you have made me feel like my own body wasn't mine!- as I step on his crotch -but now you will feel that too...You have killed me time and time again!- I said as I stepped on his face several times as I lay down next to him.

I looked at his bloody face as I smiled at him feeling his blood spill into me and the grass painting a beautiful scene of vengeance -This wouldn't have happened if you didn't mention Hanashi, I have killed for him time and time again, and...- I laugh as I saw a tear fall from his eyes -but well you are just another corpse I'll have to hide- I said as I sent my toxins to attack his stomach inflating it until it burst I saw him want to scream but his body was his tomb...he now felt how I felt every time,  as saw his body want to scream his body wanting to scream to hit me but he couldn't... -Now...let me have your heart I said as I put my hand on his chest transforming my right hand into a needle that pierced his chest slowly seeing him bleed a little bit until I finally felt his heart -You are now mine -I whisper on to his ear, As I let the toxin wrap itself on its heart pressing and crushing and killing and stopping, I saw him as I smile as I watch his rainbow color eyes banish into a dark grey color -You cooky mother fucker!, you could have killed me but you thought I wasn't at your level- I stood up and kicked his now corpses on the crotch, I continue to spit blood -Fuck- I walked a small distance before falling to my knees and falling into the pool of blood -I'll see you in hell- I said before everything went to black.

*****************************

Kirishima and the rest of the students ran and search for Y/N until Setsuna Shouted in anguish-I see someone, follow me!- As they followed Setsunas detached body they were stunned to see Y/Ns corpse and Tenkos's bloody body -Y/N!- Kirishima shouted as he grab onto Y/Ns body turning it around and holding him as tears stream down his eyes, still fresh from mourning Midnight the feeling of desperation and grief held close to him as he held Y/N Tiedly -Tenko is dead- Momo said as she checked for vital, running towards Y/N hearing his heart and checking for a pulse -He has a pulse but it's weak- Momo said as Kirishima put his hands on his chest giving him Cpr hoping, praying to any god to let Y/N live before kissing him, Y/N cough up blood and he manages to exhale weakly as Kirishima stop holding his breath as he tidily hugged Y/N as he cried on his shoulder holding him as if it was a goodbye hug -Please don't do stuff like that!- He cried -I was so worried when I saw you I thought I would never see you again- He cried and cried letting all his worries out -Kirishima you are crushing my broken arm- Y/N said softly as he let Kirishima continue hugging him, Kirishima quickly let go as he continue to examine Y/Ns body -What happen?! your skin is all burned!- He almost shouted as he looked at Y/N -I think I barely manage to survive or it's just the pain and I can't feel anything- He responds to Kirishima who continues to cry -Why are you crying?- Y/N said as he slowly whipped his tears, he was dosed off not truly here but not fully gone either, he manage to stay awake as Kirishima grab his hand he looked at Y/N with such gratitude -Because now I understand what you meant about Hanashi, but I'm just glad it did not happen, the worst event possible- He said.

 Mina looked at Y/N, and Tenko she knew something was off  -What happened here? Who attacked?- Mina asked as she gave Kirishima some bandages and first aid kid for Y/N, as she looked at Tenko's destroyed body -how did you survive?- - I manage to fight till the end and outsmart them- -Outsmart who?- -...- -Who was it Y/N?- Mina continue waiting for Y/N's answer but deep inside her she saw the monster that Y/N was, she just wanted Y/N to say it, his mind was fuzzy and as he heard the question, Tenko's face came to mind as the fear of his touch crawled into Y/Ns insides making him remember what he did to him while no one watches to help him  -He did this to me, he attacked me mercilessly- Y/N say as Kirishima and Momo held his wounds as they patch Y/N up -Who?- Mina said -Fucking Tenko! He did this to me- Y/N shout as I felt anger come bursting out his mouth like a dragon breathing fire -He's the son of a bitch I kill...It was me or him- Y/N shouted without acknowledging that Kirishima and Momo were staring at him with wide eyes   - You did this to him?- Kirishima ask as he looked at Y/N with wide eyes, as he let go of him and walked bit always from him -...Kirishima why are you walking away from me?- -...- -He was going to kill me...he did this to me- Y/N realized he spilled the truth as Kirishima walked away -He was...he marked me, he burn me for pleasure- Y/N fear came to him as everyone looked at him -I was just defending myself he was going to kill me!- Y/N shouted as he felt his body tense up and warn him of something incoming as he tremble, he stood up as Momo also walked away, as Y/N stood up he slowly walked to Kirishima -Kirishima I was defending myself I...I- Y/N tried to talk to Kirishima slowly walking towards him as he only looked to his back Y/N covered his mouth as he felt sick, Tenko even after death tormented Y/N, His eyes began to water as his arm reaches to Kirishima but Mina stopped him -you monster you didn't kill him you torture him!- Mina felt discussed as she looked at Y/N and so did the rest of the students present there, He looked at them as they prepared to defend themselves if Y/N attack -So you kill him why?- -Why? WHY?! You dumb bitch I just told you he was attacking me- -I don't believe you, you have several superficial wounds and only one deep wound while he has several cuts and deep wounds  - Mina said as Y/N noticed acid began to form from her hands.

Y/N laugh -so I'm the bad one you still believe am the bad one! Look at me look what he did to my body!- He shouted in a wail that even death would have heard his heart sank into a dark void as he watch Kirishima refused to acknowledge him -Look at what he did to me he wanted to mark me and torture me- Y/N said as he tore part of his hero suit revealing the burn marks that took the shape of hands all over his skin Y/N cried as he saw how they only saw a corpse and a murderer  -Kirishima! please believe me...I don't care what they think! I only care about what you think!- Y/N walked away from everyone -Y/N Look we don't know what happened but we must take you to safety and get you to heal- Momo said calmly, Mina, Sato, and even Kirishima stared in Y/N's directions they had just seen their teacher's corpse just to find out their classmate had killed someone it was a mixture of anger, sadness, and fury Kirishima didn't know how to feel, he saw Y/N wounds but he also saw a corpse "Why didn't he try to paralyze him or make his body numb" Kirishima told himself as every possibility ran to his head for he loved Y/N but he had moral and to think the person he loved and desire had just committed one of the worst crime he felt true despair at that moment as his eyes connected with Y/N's now teary and empty eyes -Y/N Just come with us we will resolve this mess after..Please- Y/N was mad as he felt his heart shatter he didn't seem to believe Kirishima he knew as soon as they would appear in the city he would be arrested and Hanshi would never see him again before when he killed he had the hero safety commission to save him but now....now he was truly a murderer no longer was he the vigilante or justice he once felt as -Y/N please come with me we will resolve this we can talk to the police- Kirishima said he wanted to help but his faced said another story as he forced a smile something he never did and his voice tremble as he lied to his teeth, Y/N had seen this signs before when they where alone and Kirishima confident in him in how he lies to people as he tried not to hurt them.

Y/N Laugh as tears came down his face his hands shaking and his heartbreaking -liar!- He shouted as Kirishima harden his skin in fear of Y/N as his eyes remain wide open -I have done a lot of bad things Kirishima all in the name of Hanashi but this is not one of them...I hoped you would help me and support me but you are just like the same people who called me a monster, you turn your back on me without knowing my side, The worst mistake I have done is to believe you or anybody would take my side...I just really hoped you would be the first to see me differently...But now I know it was all an illusion a fabrication of my mind that maybe you were different but you are just the same as Tenko...goodbye Kirishima- Y/N said as he walked away, Mina and the rest of the students try to grab onto Y/N but a  massive wall of gas grew up as it took a different shape that of a snake -I truly hope...this time would have been different- Y/N sobbed as he looked at Kirishima -They called me a monster Kirishima...And I see I was a fool thinking you wouldn't see me that way...But I want you to remember this...Next time you see me I'll have no mercy...I'm your monster you all made me this way....don't you ever forget that- Y/N said with an angry tone as he walked away Kirishima just froze he wanted to believe Y/N but the evidence and his statement were clear he truly killed Tenko -I'm sorry- He whipped as the sound of his muffle tears stop him from shouting as he watches Y/N walked away as he held his wounds.

**********************

I walked for a long distance managing to the edge of the now broken city, I fell to my knees and cried as all I could think of was Tenko and Kirishima, my mind couldn't stop feeling Tenkos words and Hands touching my buddy as cover my body as I rolled myself on a wall crying alongside the rain and the gray clouds... I cried in misery as I scratch my wounds trying to feel something more than his hands rubbing and burning me, I could hear his voice taunting me -What? you thought Kirishima would take your side after killing me, you cannot be loved you are the villain you were destined to become- I heard as I looked around to see no one, Kirishima's face came to my mind -You are discussing your monster!- I screamed and wailed "This must have been feeling that Medusa must have felt the day she had a fateful encounter with the god," I thought as I tried to cover my body stip of dignity with one hand as I felt my heart rate as I looked up and see Tenko walking to me, I scream and crawl back just to see Kirishima looking down at me I felt Tenkos hand touch me all around I cried and scream again as I cover myself...I felt my body shut down as my heart rose I felt the sweet kiss of death finally approach as the cold wind and rain bathed me in their glory and sadness I put my body against a tree as the light of the world die down, not being able to see a thing just feeling nothing. 

*******************************

Hanashi looked out the window as he heard the news reporter explain the current situation and how the villains had won...He thought of Y/N as the rain fell 

- Brother-

....

***************************

Hi guys I hope you liked this super long chapter, so I fucked over Y/N even more...what a surprise...I hope I did not go extreme on the Y/N SA scene because I know it is something very delicately so I tried to keep it a bit low and not go stream...Tenko is a character that I was planning to kill off for a long time like he was destined to be killed by Y/N, and how he was the bomb that truly killed Y/N morally and ethically

I know I promise a happy ending but...there is a storm before the rainbow isn't it??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 1.6K 16
COMPLETED AS OF MAY 16th, 2021 About 16,241 words Neither Todoroki nor Bakugo could ever seem to find out they had feelings for eachother. They thoug...
20.1K 287 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
138K 3.3K 24
BNHAXREADER The first like 10 chapters are short and badly written but the rest is good When Deku, Momo, Kirishima, Iida and todoroki went to go get...
2.9K 123 25
"I've been broken so many times that I can't feel the pain anymore. I'm no one. I'm nothing..." "Icyhot--" "If I can't die, what should I do?" "Live...