Supernatural - Destined

By Taylorbeanbetch

Emily Cintria Jones is a 25 year old autistic woman.. Driven by jealousy, her best friend and roommate kills... More

Chapter 1 - Harsh Beginnings
Chapter 2 - Pie Anyone? πŸ₯§
Chapter 3 - Kappa
Chapter 4 - Kick Back And Relax
Chapter 5 - Helpful Chores
Chapter 6 - Consuming Evil
Chapter 7 - Innocent Hobbies πŸ˜‡
Chapter 8 - Okay Kuzco
Chapter 9 - 🎢 Good Vibrations 🎢
Chapter 10 - Fjordborn
Chapter 11 - Darkness
Chapter 12 - Solutions
Chapter 13 - Revelations πŸ˜‡
Chapter 14 - Ricki-tikki-tavi 🦦
Chapter 15 - πŸ”ž Wings and Blades πŸ‹
Chapter 16 - Wooing
Chapter 17 - πŸ”ž Oh my.. (぀ ͑ꈍ ΝœΚ–Μ« ͑ꈍ ) πŸ‹
Chapter 18 - Smithy
Chapter 19 - πŸ”ž Lucy's day out! πŸ‹
Chapter 20 - Zoom Zoom πŸš—
Chapter 21 - Let's get physical! πŸ‹οΈπŸ’ͺ
Chapter 22 - πŸ”žπŸ¬ The Candyman Can! πŸ­πŸ‹
Chapter 24 - πŸ”ž Dommy Mommy πŸ‹
Chapter 25 - πŸ”ž Relic Room πŸ‹
Chapter 26 - Betrayal βš”οΈ
Chapter 27 - Workin 9 to 5 πŸ„
Chapter 28 - πŸ”ž You've been Gnomed! πŸ‹
Chapter 29 - πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈThe Fairy KingπŸ₯€
Chapter 30 - Boys..? Where are you..
Chapter 31 - ✨Bibbiti Bobbiti Boo Bitch✨
Chapter 32 - Rescue..?
Chapter 33 - Rescue !
Chapter 34 - πŸ”ž Home again πŸ‹
Chapter 35 - πŸ”ž UwU? πŸ‹
Chapter 36 - πŸ”ž Happy Birthday! πŸ‹

Chapter 23 - Bloody Valentine

892 49 21
By Taylorbeanbetch

- Hours Later -

Entering the game shop with Mandrew on his leash I look around, spotting the guy I saw the last time I was here. "Oh hey!" He says as he smiles once he sees me, setting down a book onto the table surrounded by people, he walks over to me.

"Hi! I hope I'm not late?" I smile at him slightly and he grins back.

"No, you're perfectly on time. C'mon in! I'll introduce you to the party." Isaac walks into the room, showing off a table with three other people sitting around it. A hand made map laying across the table with small figures resting upon it.

"Hi! I'm Emily, this is Mandrew." All of their eyes widen at the sight of the dog, they all stiffen. "Uhm.. are you all scared of dogs?"

"No.. he's just uhm.. cute." The large man says as he looks at the canine. Mandrew squints at him and sniffs, but does nothing. I sit down at the table and pull out my stuff from my purse.

"Hi I'm Mari the party's warrior." The woman with various piercings, wearing leather jacket grins. Tattoos covering her arms, all of them various flowers and vines.

"I'm Angus.. the priest." The large man with a thick bushy beard waves at me with a kind smile. He has a thick metal peircing in the middle of his nose, as well as a piercing on his ear.

"Ian, Artificer." The skinny man waves to me with disinterest.

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you! I'm Emily. Let's have some fun!" I smile at all of them as Isaac takes his seat at the head of the table. I reach down and unhook Mandrew so he can lay comfortably at my feet.

"Alright let us begin then, may I get a background of your character?" Isaac says to me with a smile.

"Oh! Sure!" I clear my throat, closing my eyes.. before opening them again as my character. In a scratchy low voice I say. "Greetings, my name is Shmorg Toadsteel.. I am the druidic healer of my small village located deep in the swamplands.. the mushrooms I grow have healing properties.. which gave me my name." I bow my head to them all. "I have ventured fourth from my home in search of other fungal plants. Wanting to aid my village further.."

Isaac nods his head in respect. "Alright, you enter into an inn residing in a small village.. Your search having led you to an apothecary whom was unable to see you. So you must wait till the morning.. You enter into the inn and see three people sitting around a table.."

- Bunker - Midnight -

Parking the truck with Mandrew in the passenger seat. I sigh loudly as I sit back in the seat. Jesus Christ. Driving at night sucks.. I should of just asked someone to drive me to DND.. I don't care what Cas says about me being a 'good driver' this shit is scary..

With another sigh I get out of the truck, allowing Mandrew to hop out as I grab my stuff. "Whatcha want for dinner Mandrew? Mutton, Pork, Chicken or beef?" I look down to the dog as we walk to the door, Mandrew looks up at me and barks once.

"Mutton it is." I smile down at him as we walk down the stairs, not spotting Sam sitting at the war table.

"Em?" His brows furrow in confusion.

"Oh, hey Sam." I smile at him as I unhook Mandrew from his leash, releasing the beast.

"Where have you been?" He looks to the door then back to me. Having thought I was at the bunker the entire time.

"Oh, I went to DND at the shop Nat 20. I had a blast." I walk over to the kitchen, grabbing a package of raw mutton from the fridge. Moving over to the counter I also grab a duck head and some chicken feet as well as some chunks of beef liver, everything raw.

Sam walks into the kitchen and leans against the door. "Your site pinged another case.. Suspected Wendigo. I was wondering if you wanted to come? Just to get out of the bunker for a while.." Sam scratches the back of his head.

"Really? Where is it?" I look at him as I grab the mutton.

"Uh.. Eden Vermont. Bunch of people went missing while hiking around an old asbestos mine." My eyes widen in shock as I turn around to look at him.

"What? No shit.. I used to live there before I moved to new Hampshire."

"Really?" Sam's eyes widen in surprise as I nod.

"I even know the exact place you're talking about.. if this world has the same geography as mine.. I may know a backdoor straight to the mines." I rip open the package of mutton and grab it with my bare hands, plopping it inside Mandrew's dog bowl along with the other bits.

"No shit?" He looks at me with surprise.

"Mpmh. My great grandma owned a bunch of land, there were hidden fourwheeler trails that lead to the mines. I visited them multiple times with family." Sam looks down at the floor and strokes his chin in thought.

This is too much of a coincidence.. is it that space cat that brought her here? Meddling? Sam thinks to himself as I set Mandrews bowl down on the floor. The dogs eyes glow as he partially transforms, devouring the raw meat at a rapid pace.

Maybe I should take Mandrew hunting? That could be fun, plus he could get some fresh meat. "When are we headed Sam?"

"Huh? Oh uh.. Tomorrow afternoon.." Sam looks up to me and I nod with a smile.

- Eden Vermont -

Dean drives down the road with a sleepy scowl. I thankfully recognize the landmarks with a smile. "The nearest motel is in Morrisville, but- take a right here Dean!" Dean slows down at the Y in the road and turns right. Pulling up into a wooded area that turns into a field.. then wooded again. "Okay.. the next house on the left." Dean nods and pulls into the long driveway. I gasp in shock at the state of my grandmother's old home.

"It's.. oh my god.." It's not this bad at home.. what the hell happened? My aunt is supposed to be living here..

"Whoa.." Sam says as we park at the end of the gravel, spotting some four-wheelers in the still standing garage. "Gonna have to hot wire those looks like.. There's only two.." Sam scowls as he gets out of the car. I quickly follow suit with Mandrew and move to look down where the trail begins. I sigh with relief seeing that it's being maintained, most likely by the local wildlife.

"Paths good!" I smile as I turn around, moving to both boys as they fiddle with the vehicles. Mandrew walks after me as he pants.

"Em, who do you wanna ride with?" Dean asks as he sets the wires up to start the vehicle, getting up he walks over to baby and pops open the trunk. Using the shotgun to hold up the inner hold.

"Uhm.. Sam's fine." Dean nods as he packs up his bag with a bit of everything, just in case.

Sam sits on the fourwheeler and gives me a smile. I smile back as I grab Mandrew, setting him on the back of the fourwheeler before mounting it myself. Sam stiffens when I touch him, but I grab Mandrew and put him between us.

Starting up the fourwheeler's, Sam leads the way as I point where to go. There are many intermingling trails that reach several different places.

-

We soon approach a steep downward slope that leads to a stream.. then on the opposite side is a hill that leads straight up. "Ah shit.. Hold on tight Emily." I nod to Sam and wrap my arms around his chest. Sam blushes slightly as he rolls the fourwheeler down the hill. Dean waiting for us to cross before attempting it himself.

We slide down the hill and reach the creek, Sam puts on the gas and we start to drive up. "More gas!" I say in his ear and he nods, pulling the gas trigger to give it more power. We climb up the hill and reach the other side, I sigh with relief. Resting my head on Sam's shoulder. Dean quickly follows us, albeit more recklessly.

Driving through the trail we reach a wide open path. Sam looks confused as he turns to look at me. "An old logging trail, they have cameras at the begining of it to catch people. They don't like it when people go into the mines, it's not exactly safe." Sam nods as he pulls the gas, driving along the logging trail..

-

Then we reach it, the waste piles that lead to an entrance in the mine. The size of the main pile is about 5 story's high.. "okay.. we need to go by foot from here. It's not safe to drive up this.. I speak from experience, I nearly got crushed by my fourwheeler when I tried to drive up it.. only for my front wheels to go in the air making me fall backwards."

"Holy shit.. okay." Sam nods as he stops the engine, Dean follows suit hopping off the vehicle. Sam hops off as well, walking over to his brother to grab supplies.

-

A chill goes down my spine as we enter the mine, a long glow in the dark string tied to my wrist leading to the exit. Thank fuck for my idea. We won't get lost. "So the article said that a group of hikers were exploring the mines and went missing. They thought a bear-"

"The bears around here arent aggressive, they mostly go for trash.. and the only other thing that's deadly is a fisher cat or coyote. But even they avoid humans." I note as we walk into the mine with Mandrew by my side. I reach down to my thigh and grab ahold of my blades, reassuring myself.

After about ten minutes of walking with only a flashlight to guide us, Dean stops us. "Sam.." Dean says as his flashlight lands on a pile of old bones covered in dried blood. I look at them in horror.. but then realize... Mandrew stares at the bones and growls.

"Wait.. these bones aren't fresh enough to be the hikers.." I squint in confusion as I stare at them, resting my hand on the blades, I grab the hilt-

The bones move.

I gasp out in shock as Dean aims his weapon at the bones. "Tasukete....(Help me)" I freeze in shock as a voice whispers out a plea, Mandrew full on snarls at the bones, his eyes glowing red. "Onegai...(Please)"

"Hai? Anata wa nani ga hitsuyōdesu ka? Anata wa nanimonodesu ka? (Yes? What do you need? What are you?)" I ask out as Sam and Dean look to me in confusion.

"Dakara... Kūfuku... Hitsuyō... Chi (So. Hungry. Need. Blood.)" The bones begin to move violently as they drag along the ground, intermingling with each other to take shape.

"Back up! It says it's hungry for blood! I don't know what this is!! But it sure as hell ain't american!" Mandrew steps in front of me and snarls, exposing his hellish form.

After a moment of the bones moving, they form the shape of a giant skull with glowing blue eyes made of flame. "Kūfuku.. CHI!!! NINGEN!! (Hungry, blood. Humans)"

A large hand made of different kinds of bones reach's through the tunnel for us at a quick speed. Sam and Dean begin to shoot at it as we all run backwards.. the bullets do nothing but put holes in the bone. The monster doesn't stop his assault as he crawls through the tunnel, his entire mass filling the space. The bones dragging against the stone even take chunks of it out of the wall as it crawls. Mandrew goes to run at it but I yell at him. "Run Mandrew!!" The dog looks at me and runs after me as we flee.

It releases an inhuman roar that sounds like hundreds of people screaming as it crawls after us. "Shit!!" Dean curses as he runs down the mine shaft, following me as I reel in the yarn around my wrist. "Emily! What is that thing!!" Mandrew somehow keeps up with us with his tiny legs.

"I.. I don't know! It looks like a monster from a movie I watched! Kubo and the tale of the two strings!" I pant out in exhaustion as we run through the tunnel. The monster gaining on us as it screams out in hunger.

"Did they kill it in the movie?!" Sam yells out as we sprint down the tunnel, the monster gaining on us.

"Yea! With a fucking sword!"

For some reason.. the thread anchoring is to the outside is sliced and yanked away from my gaze, my eyes widen in fear. "It.. it cut the yarn! I don't know where it is!" I look around frantically for the piece but am unable to find it.

"Fuck! Cas! Get your ass down here!" Dean yells as he shoots at the monster I turn around and grab my only weapon. Pulling out my blades I pray that I don't hurt the boys before I slash at the air. The wind slices across the monster making it screech in pain. My eyes widen in surprise, realizing that injured it, I release an angry growl before slicing the air in quick succession.

The monster holds up his hand to protect himself and I yell out. The blades themselves glow as an energy seeps down into the hilt, amplifying to brighter hue before it moves to my into my veins. My eyes glow a vibrant green as the very air around me stills. I begin to slice through the air at an inhuman speed with a scream, almost like something you would see in an anime. The monsters hand is destroyed and the wind slash's slice it's skull clean in half. The blue lights in his eyes go dim as the bones fall to the ground in a shapeless heap.

I stop my assault as the glow recedes back into the blades. I pant loudly to get my breath back as an asthma attack begins. Feeling as though all of my energy was drained from me. I lean against the wall and slide down to sit as I breath heavily. "Emily!!" Sam and Dean rush to me as Mandrew stares at the bones. Making sure they don't move.

I spit out the sticky saliva that gathers in my throat. "Just.... Need....sec..."

"What the hell was that?! That was amazing! Talk about a hell of a first kill!" Dean gushes at me with a proud grin.

"Incredible!" Sam smiles at me as I smile back, slowly getting my breathing under control. Sliding the blades back into their hilts in my thighs, buckling them so they won't move, Dean helps me up off the ground.

"The.. monster in the.. movie.. died from a .. magic sword.. to the skull." I pant out and both boys nod their heads.

Mandrew walks over to the bones and opens his mouth, a red glow forms in his throat as he breaths hellfire. Turning the remains of the monster to ash in seconds. "... We could of just done that.." my shoulder slump as Mandrew trots back over with a human bone in his mouth.

"Mandrew? Can you lead us out of here buddy?" Mandrew barks around the bone as he trots down the mineshaft, leading us out of the mine.

-

Getting outside I sit against the fourwheeler in thought. "Whatcha got on your mind Em?"

"This is the third monster from another country we've encountered.." I say as I scowl at the ground.

"Yeah.. now that you mention it... That's a little freaky." Sam says as he gets on the fourwheeler.

"I have a feeling we're going to be seeing more monsters from other countries.." I say as I mount the fourwheeler with Mandrew in my arms.

"I hope we don't.." Sam says softly as he starts up the vehicle, we begin our long trek back to the car.. then the bunker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 25 20
[COMPLETED] [EDITED] " Sometimes, All You Have To Do Is Spread Your Wings..." An eight year old little girl discovers that she's different from her o...
4.8K 200 22
The Angel of Darkness, that's what she's called. The names Azriel and she is an angel...well she was until she got banned from heaven by her father...
208K 6.3K 22
Sixteen year old Dani Willow has tried to have a normal life but she developed wings as she grew older. She was abused because of them, and bullied b...
6.3K 225 23
He likes pain. He knows it's messed up, but he just can't help it, because when you're so used to something... you tend to start liking it.. well, th...