The Next Generation: Final Ro...

By LavenderBlitz

Quirks, Semblances, Sacred Gears, Magic, and Zenkai Power. Individuals who started off as Teens, are now grow... More

Y/N Bio
Family Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: A New Life
Chapter 2: A Decision
Chapter 3: Y/N's Homeland
Chapter 4: Y/N's College Plan
Chapter 5: Y/N Meets The Cerealian
Holiday Special: The Light of Christmas
Chapter 6: Granolah's Closure
Chapter 7: Homecoming
Chapter 8: Finishing Touches
Chapter 9: A Flash of Darkness
Chapter 10: A Husk
Chapter 11: Welcome to HOH University
Chapter 12: Lots of Introductions
Chapter 13: Day Zero
Chapter 14: Unexpected Crisis
Chapter 15: The Rescue Plan
Chapter 16: Venture into The Cosmos
Chapter 17: The Omniscient Master
Chapter 18: Imfamous Blood Brigade
Chapter 19: Locked Away
Chapter 20: Long Awaited Reunion
Chapter 21: Reawakened
Chapter 22: The Grand Escape
Chapter 23: Welcome Home, Skylar
Chapter 24: Y/N The Master
Chapter 25: Invincible
Chapter 26: Y/N's Vacation
Chapter 27: Pool Party
Chapter 28: My name is Xoya
Chapter 29: Power of The White God
Chapter 30: Catching Up
Chapter 31: The Mysterious Cosmic Saiyan
Chapter 33: Stress Relief
Important Accouncment (Please Read if you can.)
A Brief Summary (How The Book would've gone.)
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2 (Farewell, Y/N)

Chapter 32: Forming a Team

360 16 2
By LavenderBlitz

You now found yourself standing in the middle of a ring with no audience. All of the gods with the exception of Vegeta, Whis, and Shin had all left to return to their own Universes.

Kosumi stood in front of you, in awe that someone could give her such a good fight.

Y/N: Phew...that was a great fight! Despite the fact that we were both restricted to base form, I can't remember the last time I had to rely on pure skill to try to win. I'm used to being so much stronger than everybody else.

Kosumi: Heh, I suppose we both share that problem. Where I'm from, it's the exact same way.

Y/N: How convenient, it's almost like it was meant to be.

You then raised your fist and offered it to Kosumi. She was confused at first, but then you gave her a proud smile and spoke

Y/N: I'm expecting a Rematch! Next time we can go all out and truly settle the score! No exposition rules and no restrictions!

Kosumi: Of course, you can count on it!

With that, the two of you shared a friendly fist bump. Looking into each others' eyes with excitement as she then pulled her fist away and waved you goodbye.

Kosumi: Well...it's been fun, but I have things to attend to. I'm sure you do as well. Until next time, Celestial Saiyan Y/N!

And just like that, she was gone in a flash. Putting your fist down, you felt a chill of excitement go down your spine. You haven't felt this excited to fight somebody in years.

Y/N: Until next time, Cosmic Saiyan, Kosumi.

Meanwhile, Vegeta watched and reflected on your battle as your friends debated about it. None of them could tell who had the upper hand throughout the fight.

Akko: So who was winning?? I know Y/N got disqualified, but before that, I couldn't tell...

Ruby: I'm pretty sure Kosumi had him on the ropes, but Y/N did put up a good fight.

Issei: What?! No way! Y/N was winning that fight, no discussion!

Midoriya: You're both wrong. I examined them both very carefully...and not a single clean blow was landed on either side. Sure they threw each other around a bit, but that's it. No blasts hit, no physical attacks like punches or kicks made contact, nothing. They were both completely even, and I think Y/N knows this.

Vegeta: You're right. You can keep up with beings more powerful than even the Gods. I'm impressed, kid.

Midoriya: A-Actually, I'm in my early twenties now.

Vegeta: Well you're still a child compared to me.

Midoriya: I-I guess that's fair...

Y/N: You've only been God of Destruction for a few years though...

Everyone: GAAH!!

Nobody even noticed that you had warped back with your Friends. Even Vegeta was caught by surprise. Whis being the only exception.

Midoriya: When did you get up here?!

Ruby: I thought you didn't know about Vegeta being a God of Destruction!

Y/N: First of all, we're the only ones here now. I kinda heard you even from down there. Second of all, Plot-Holes.

Midoriya: But-

Y/N: Plot-Holes! Let's go. We've got stuff to do. It was nice to see you again, Vegeta. Tell everybody on Earth that I send my regards.

Vegeta: Of course. I guess we'll be seeing you.

As your friends all grabbed onto you, you gave Vegeta, Whis, and Shin a salute wave. Similar to Goku's. And with that, you all warped away in an instant.

Whis: He's surely come a long way. Wouldn't you say so?

Vegeta: Yes. It's truly remarkable. We best be going as well.

Time Skip: I Island

It had been roughly 40 minutes since you were called by The Grand Priest. Now you were back in Midoriya's World. You had apprehended Xoya for the time being, so you could focus on mainly relaxing for a bit.

Of course, with the reinforcements of Lotus and Kasai, you tended to release him and attempt to speak with him later, but he was still unconscious at the moment.

But as for right now, you wanted to tell everybody about the upcoming Tournament. Thankfully, nobody's lives would be at stake, but it was still something worth informing them about.

Issei: It's good to be back!

Y/N: I hate to be a bother, but could you guys do me a favour and get everybody together? I wanna fill them in. I was hesitant at first, but now that we know for a fact that nobody is in danger, we can take it easy.

Midoriya: No problem! We'll be right back!

Ruby: Yeah, just hang tight! I bet you're a bit tired after that fight.

With that the four of them all went off to find the others. At the same time, you sat there and thought to yourself about how strong and skilled Kosumi was. It had you thinking.

Y/N: I couldn't catch her off guard at all...her skills are extraordinary...if we weren't restricted, who knows how that would've went...I can't believe I'm saying it, but this might be an opponent I can't beat...

20 Minutes Later

Midoriya and the others had successfully gathered all of your friends. Ready for whatever it was you were about to tell them.

Kirishima: So what's this thing you need to tell us...? Is it something bad?!

Yang: You know we'll always have your back, Y/N.

Amanda: She's right. What's the issue?

Y/N: Well...there's no actual problem. But The Grand Priest contacted me roughly an hour ago.

Kirishima: The Grand Priest?!

Yang: How's he doing?

Y/N: He's doing fine. But regardless, he as well as The Omni Kings announced a competition they dubbed "The Tournament of Creation."

Rias: A Tournament. When was the last time we were in one of those...?

Y/N: Years...but I don't know the ins and outs of where it is. I do know however, is that it takes place in two weeks, and we as a Multiverse count as a team. The limit for contestants is 15 fighters, but we can still qualify if we don't bring that many. I was wondering if any of you were up to the Challenge. For old time's sake.

Kirishima slammed his hardened fists together with a smile. Yang followed the same gesture and also smiled. The two of them were willing to follow you to the very end of existence itself.

Kirishima: You can count me in! We've been training for so long, but had nothing to fight! I can put my skills to the test!

Yang: Same here! You know I'm always up for a challenge!

Midoriya stood with Issei, Ruby, and Akko as they all gave you a thumbs up. You gave them a gentle smile at the sight and returned the gesture.

Issei: You already know we're in on this too!

Midoriya: Let's do our best!!

Diana: If you're willing to spare me a space on your team, I'll also be happy to join you.

Koneko: Yeah I'll also be taking a slot on your roster.

Bakugo: I'm joining wether you like it or not! We're gonna kick their asses!

???: We're joining too.

You then turned around to see Lotus and Kasai standing there with their game faces on. You knew from the start that they'd also be willing to fight.

Kasai: You can't expect us to let this pass by, we're Saiyans too, Y'Know!

Lotus: He's right. We'll show all of Creation what we're capable of!

Son: This'll be my first tournament! No way I'm passing this up!

Caulifla: Screw it! I'm in! I'm gonna blow em all away!

Y/N: Alright! Kirishima, Yang, Midoriya, Issei, Ruby, Akko, Diana, Koneko, Bakugo, Lotus, Kasai, Son, and Caulifla. with me included, that makes 14 fighters, but we still have one more slot. Does anybody want to be our 15th?

???: ME!!

Everybody's attention was then directed to a hand in the crowd. Everybody moved out of the way to reveal S/N with his hand held high.

Y/N: S/N...?

S/N: C'mon, Dad! Let me fight! I'll show you that I'm just as much of a warrior as everybody else!

Yang: Young man, you're yet to be put in a serious fight! You're not ready for this!

S/N: You're always saying that I'm not ready! Both you and Dad! Why are you training me to be a warrior if you don't wanna let me fight for real!!

Y/N: ...Okay.

Yang: *Eyes turn red* WHAT?!

Y/N: There's no serious consequences in this Tournament. I say this would be a great chance to let him put his training to the test.

Ruby: Well...there are The Super Dragon Balls for the winning team...

Y/N: Well yeah but—

Everyone: WHAAAT?!

Kirishima: This changes everything!! We can get our own Super Wish?!

Y/N: ...Yeah. I didn't think to much of it...except...wait...maybe there is something we could use it for! Skylar!

Skylar who was simply there for the sake of being there, walked over to you in a hurry. You looked her dead in the eyes and spoke.

Y/N: Skylar, your friends are still trapped in the Hydra Chambers!

Skylar: Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting...?

Y/N: The Dragon summoned by The Super Dragon Balls can grant any wish without any limitations, we could use the wish to free your friends from the Chambers!

Skylar: So in other words...

Both: We Need That Wish!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 775 21
hated, abused, tortured... these things are normal for Y/n. Born in a world where the 99% of people has Sacred Gears, Devil fruits, Quirks, Semblance...
23.5K 740 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
10.6K 232 14
you wake up in another world. with a body that it isn't yours and a power that it isn't yours either...but, you are here now, how about you have some...
2.3K 39 33
Lord Y/N, Adopted Son of Beerus gets transported to reamnant by someone. Eventually Y/N becomes great friends with different people and even gets som...