It Started With A Ring (CPB #...

Bởi BillionareWriters

KRISHA DIXIT Daughter of a billionaire and a spoiled brat with a kind heart. That is a person Krisha is. Fami... Xem Thêm

CHP 1:- HBD KRISHA
CHP 2:- PSYCHO THIEF
CHP 4:- BREAK UP
CHP 5:- FRIENDLY BET
CHP 6:- I AM IN NEWS?
CHP 7:- VOICE OUT NOW !
CHP 8:- FILM CITY

CHP 3:- AT THE BEACH

31 3 0
Bởi BillionareWriters

Krisha Dixit's POV

I woke up to the sound of Anjali and Naitra chuckling. I opened my eyes and found them hovering over my face.

"Oh you are awake. We were waiting for you. Hurry, it's almost time for us to go to see the shooting." Anjali said, excitedly.

"Hahahahaha. So.. Sorry, I couldn't hold it anymore. You look so funny." Naitra was laughing her stomach out. Just then I realized that I was covered in sand till my neck. I quickly came out of it.

"You!" I glared at Naitra. She was still laughing but not that hard. Anjali was laughing too.

"By the way, your pictures look great." She showed a photo where I was sleeping covered with sand.

"What did you think? That only you can prank others. We can also prank you sometimes." Naitra said and hid her phone so I couldn't snatch it.

"Anjali, you too." I looked at her.

She said, "Sorry Kri." I again tried to snatch Naitra's phone and this time she ran away with it.

"Catch me if you can." Naitra screamed.

"You just wait." I ran behind her.

"Wait for me guys." Anjali yelled as she carried our stuff and followed us.

I was chasing Naitra around the beach. I even came close to catching her but she slipped from my hands. And now I can't see her. Maybe she ran too far away. I even couldn't see Anjali behind me. Maybe she is hiding in one of these changing rooms. These rooms were like small tents made from bamboo. I checked them one by one. The last room was locked so I knocked on it once. Suddenly I hear the door unlock. I opened the door. I saw a guy's shirtless back. Somehow it looked familiar. And I zoned out.

"Good, you are here. Keep the clothes on the table. And close the door when you leave." The guy said while reading some papers. That brought me back to earth.

I said, "Sorry, I think I came to the wrong room. I Don't have your clothes. I was-" I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"You, what are you doing here?" He asked in shock and confusion.

"You again." I lost the smile I had a minute ago.

"I knew that you were my crazy fan. You even followed me here." He said.

"Oh hello, excuse me. I am not your fan." I replied to him with a straight face. But then somehow his beautiful naked abs came into my vision and I just kept staring at them.

"Yeah right. " he said, covering himself up with the papers. I came back to my senses. "Whose face did I see?" He whispered.

"I just knocked on the wrong door of the wrong room. Sorry." I said and was about to leave when I remembered that he never apologized about that ring theft misunderstanding.

"Actually, It's nice that I met you here." I said and walked towards the table. He sat on the other side of the table. He is ignoring me and looking at the papers. I snatched his papers and kept them on the table.

"Weren't you gonna leave?" He asked me. He looked annoyed and angry. Well guess what I am angry too.

"No, I have some unfinished business." I said in an attitude. I walked to his side of the table.

"Apologize to me." I said when I stood a hand away from him.

"Why? For what?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. He was looking straight in my eyes. I could feel my heartbeat fasten.

"For calling me a crazy psycho fan and a thief. Which I am not." I said and he acted as if he had heard nothing coming out of my mouth. He came close to me. I was feeling uncomfortable. He placed both his hands on either side of me and pinned me between him and the table.

"You sure are no thief. And you don't seem to be crazy or psycho. Sorry but are you sure you are not my fan?" He had a sly smile on his face. I was staring at him but as soon as he asked me that question I couldn't look him in the eyes anymore so I looked down and that was another mistake. He raised his hand and touched my hair lightly. He brushed off some sand. And that helped me calm myself.

"Ye.Yes. I am not your fan and I am not going until you apologize properly." I said as I pushed him away. He did not budge.

"Sir, here is your outfit." the designer said,while walking in straight. He backed away immediately and went to take the outfit.

"I should go." I said and went out tucking my hair behind my ear. Why was I feeling so hot? I need ice water to cool down.

"There you are. We have been finding you everywhere." Naitra and Zenil said. Anjali was behind them.

"Oh, hi. Sorry about that. Anyways it's great you found us Zenil. Now let's go to the set." I said and removed a bottle from my bag. I emptied the bottle.

"What do you mean? We are already here. This is the set." Anjali said, looking at and showing me the surroundings.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't pay attention." I said; I looked around. Naitra and Anjali whispered to ask if I was okay. I nodded a yes and whispered 'later' telling them I will explain everything later.

"Wow, Zenil, this place looks great. So what are you filming?" I asked him.

"We are filming a music video right now. Come, I will introduce the director and others." he said and took us around to introduce the director, choreographer, actress, and other important staff. He introduced us as his friends and we clicked pictures with everyone. In the end he took us to introduce the actor who was talking with the choreographer.

"So he is our hero, the superstar-." He said and tapped on Dhruv's shoulder.

"Dhruv Khanna!! Who does not know him, right?" Anjali screamed and stood adjacent to him. Seeing him again was awkward and uncomfortable for sure.

"I am your big big big fan. I can't believe I am seeing you in front of me." Anjali was excited.

"Dhruv, please meet my friends. Naitra, Krisha and Anjali." Zenil said. Anjali extended a hand for a handshake. He took it and was smiling.

"And you have met Ms. Fernandez earlier. Our talented choreographer." Zenil said, adding her in the conversation.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you again." Naitra said.

"Dhruv, can I get your autograph?" Anjali asked excitedly.

"Sure, what do you want me to write?" He replied. Anjali quickly removed her diary and gave it to him.

"Just my name- Anjali and I love you." She said with dreamy eyes. I was avoiding eye contact with dhruv. He quickly wrote and signed it for her.

"Sir, the director had said to be ready in 10 minutes and we have a few things to discuss. So if you don't mind, can we go back to work?" Ms. Fernandez asked. It looked like she was jealous of something.

"Yeah sure sure." Zenil said and they went back to work.

"But I wanted a picture with him." Anjali pouted like a child.

"I have an idea. You can get it tonight, don't worry about that."he said.

"Yes, how?" Anjali asked impatiently.

"You can come to the party tonight and ask him there." He invited us. And Anjali answered it for all of us by accepting it. Naitra and I did not look excited for the party but we were happy for our friend.

It was 7:30 in the evening when we reached the bungalow which Zenil had rented out for his crew and actor's stay. He had a DJ come in and set up for a pool party in the backyard. Everyone who has contributed to the making of this film was there. Some people were sitting in the living room while chit-chatting and drinking. There were a few people who were sitting in the dining room having a feast. My mouth watered just by looking at the delightful platter served on the table. Zenil entered the room and called out.

"Hey guys! I am so glad you could make it." He gave all three of us high fives.

"We are ecstatic to be here." Anjali said, with a grin. "By the way, is he here?" she asked, referring to Dhruv Khanna.

"He is running a bit late. I am sure he will be here soon. Why don't you treat yourself to some delish starters till then?" Zenil said. Zenil asked someone to bring some drinks for us. And then he excused himself to greet the director and some other people.

We went ahead and we found some plates. We filled it with delicious and appetizing cuisines. We sat down on a couch feeling a little out of place. We ate our meal talking to each other mostly about the food and happy moments we had since the morning. Here Anjali was talking a lot about her feelings and experience of meeting her favorite actor-actresses and some renowned writer/director.

After eating now it was time to use all the energy we gained by grooving on the dance floor. Zenil invited us to the dance floor and asked me to dance with him. I was dancing with my unique moves and cute style. Then I pulled Anjali and Naitra to the dance floor. We were slaying it with our amazing dance moves. Then Ms. Fernandez and her friends joined us and now it was a competition between us. In the end she won the dance floor competition. Anju, I and Naitu came inside to catch some breath. We drank the icey fruit punch to quench our thirst.

It's like there are two different parties going on here inside and outside. People outside were enjoying the DJ with drinks, pool and dance. Whereas people inside were gathered around a billiards table and playing some games. I asked Anju and Naitu if they were interested in joining the game. They nodded and we went towards the table.

"Hey guys, can we join you all?" Naitra asked and in reply a shirtless guy replied sure. Guess who that shirtless guy was? ... Zenil. They were playing truth or dare and for a dare Zenil failed to complete he was punished to show his shirtless body. As soon as he saw us there, his face flushed. Zenil quickly wore his shirt and again introduced us to crew members there. He warned them of any inappropriate actions towards us as we were his honorable guests. The game started with new rules - the person who fails to complete the task has to drink the spicy punch shot. There were 15 of us in this game. A guy spun the bottle and unfortunately it landed on me.

"So Ms. Krisha, what do you choose? Truth or dare?" the guy opposite me asked.

"Dare." I said confidently.

"Okay." "That's brave." "Uhhhh!" "She made the wrong choice." were some reactions of others.

"Okay. So your first dare is to drink a shot and flirt with whoever first walks from that door." the guy opposite me clapped and said. I accepted the dare with a nod and a confident smile. Anju and Naitu were cheering for me. Zenil looked weird, I couldn't make out what he was thinking. I looked up towards the door and waited for someone to pass through. A minute later I saw a guy entering and the smile left my face. Oh, God, this is cheating. How unfortunate can a person be? I didn't know how I was supposed to flirt with the person I hate so much.

I went towards him and stood in front of him.

"Hi there, Dhruv." I said with a sweet smile.

"What do you want?" he replied rudely. Why is he always in a pissed off mood?

"Have a drink with me." I requested a sweet yet seductive smile without giving him the wrong idea.

"And why should I?" He asked me. Suddenly someone pushed me and I was thrown into his arms. He caught me by my waist. I looked up to meet his eyes and for a second I was lost.

"Sorry." I said and stood straight. I looked back at the table where my friends and others were and I found them already looking at me. Some were even hooting and cheering at the back. I have no other choice but to do this. I pushed Dhruv to the nearest sofa where they couldn't see us clearly. I kept my hand on the sides of the sofa which stopped him from getting up.

"Look, even I am not interested in having a drink with you. It's just a dare. Help me complete this dare and I will not have to drink the spicy punch." I said and stared into his eyes. Waiting for him to understand the situation.

"So what can I do about it, hmm?" He asked and explained to him the entire situation, hoping that what we were doing here was not reaching the people at the table.

"You just have to act happy while having a drink with me and then I will not disturb you forever. Anyway it will be easy for you to act because you are a superstar." I said sarcastically.

"Do this for me and I will not ask for the three apologies. You owe me." I said before he could reply to anything. He thought for a second and said okay. He went and bought us some drinks and sat close to me. His fore arm brushed against mine and I felt a spark go through me.

"Now hand me the drink." I said, grinning. I took the glass and laughed a fake laugh.

"Laugh. They are looking at us." I said and smacked his arm lightly. We faked a few laughs.

"Now let's quickly finish the drinks and end this with a kiss." I said with a smile and quickly finished my drink.

"What?" he said after keeping the glass down and I came close to him. My face was inches away from his. "Fake kiss dummy, it's just an act." I whispered to him and acted as if I had kissed him on the cheek. I quickly got up and went back to the table and to my surprise there were only 5 of them there. Others had quit and went dancing. I, Anju, Naitu, Zenil and the guy who gave me the dare were the only players that remained at the table. He congratulated me as I completed my task.

"Can I join you guys?" I heard Dhruv's voice from behind.

"Of course." Anjali answered. In the next round, the pin landed on Dhruv and he was dared by Anjali to take selfies with everyone of us.

"What is this Anju? Why such an easy task for him? Give him something else." I complained.

"Hey, a dare is a dare." he replied and started to complete his dare with anjali. Then he took selfies with others. I was the last person left to take a selfie with him.

"Why did you come here?" I whispered to him when he stood next to me for a selfie.

"Smile." He said and ignored my question. He kept his hand on my shoulder and pulled me in tight. I felt the same sparks fly. He clicked a selfie and then we continued the game. This whole time Anjali was as happy as a child who just got a chocolate. And Zenil was irritated for some reason. Naitra was half drunk and observed everything silently.

"I am very tired now. Friends, let's just go now." Anjali announced as she was drunk.

"No, I want to play more." Naitu and I spoke together. Zenil asked his assistant to take her to our villa safely.

---------------------------------------

Author:
Hello guys, hope you are doing well.
Comment how you feel about the chemistry between Dhruv and Krisha.
Please let us know about any mistakes you find while reading. We apologise for that in advance.
Don't forget to vote for the chapters you like even a little bit. This motivates us to write for you.
Thank you for your support.
Stay tuned for the next chapter. See you next week.
Happy Reading.
Bye now.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

33.1K 1.4K 12
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
188K 14.2K 39
Dhruv Malhotra: Business tycoon of India ,CEO of Malhotra & Co... He is the eldest son of the family..Someone who loves his family more than anything...
39.5K 3.5K 63
• She was broken piece of glass while he had the glue that could mend it together. • Kiara is a girl that wanted to fall in love. Meet her soulmate b...
198K 9.9K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...