ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ - ʙʀɪᴀɴ ᴏ'ᴄᴏɴɴᴏʀ

By lilxprincessa

ᴏɴ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴ ɪs ᴋʟᴀᴜs' ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ , ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ɪs, ʙᴜᴛ... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇs
ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʜɪs ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
sᴏғɪᴀ
ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ
ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ
ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ
ʜᴇʀ ʙɪʀᴛʜ
ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ
ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ
ᴛᴜɴᴀ ᴏɴ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴄʀᴜsᴛ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ
ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ
ʙᴜʀɴ ʜɪᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜsᴛᴇʀ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ?
sᴇx ʜᴀɪʀ
ᴘᴜɴᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴠɪɴᴄᴇ
ʙʀɪᴀɴ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ɪs ᴏᴜᴛ
ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ
ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪᴀ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʙɪᴛᴇ ʜɪᴍ

ʜᴇʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

11.4K 445 96
By lilxprincessa

(𝒜𝓂𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

Italics- the show,
flashbacks
Bold-reaction

"So, how did the gangs come to be?" Brian questioned Amelia about two hours in of the ride date.

"What?"

"The gang."

"The gang?" Amelia  repeated with an amusing smile. "No, we don't call ourselves a gang."

"What do you call yourself?" Brian asked.

"We're a team." Amelia nodded her head. "Actually we're a family."

Brian smiled at her words. "All right. How did the family come to be?"

"Well, that's a whole lot of history." Amelia stated, taking a sip of her drink.

"I had always wondered how they all came together." Davina said, as she thought about how Amelia and her friends came together.

"So do I." Freya told her.

"I've got time."

Amelia smiled at him. "Okay, Vince grew up with my brother and me although he is a few years older than me. Actually, he didn't ever actually grow up, as you can tell."

"Obviously he didn't grow up as he is still childish, he really needs to grow up." Kol said, making his family look at him.

"What?"

"Nothing, kol." Freya said, looking back at the screen.

"But we were friends as kids. And Letty, she just lived down the street I became friends with. She was always into cars, though. Ever since she was, like, ten years old. So, naturally, you know, my brother always had her attention. And then she turned sixteen -"

"And then she had Dom's attention." Brian cut her off with a smile.

Amelia grinned at him. "Yeah, yeah. It's funny how that works, isn't it?"

"How is it that Jesse fits into all of this?" Brian questions.

"Jesse," Amelia spoke with a smile at the mention of him as she thought about her little brother. "Well, Jesse and Leon just sort of showed up one night and never, ever left me, Mia or Dom.  Mia said It's just the way my brother and I are, you know. We're  like... we're  like gravity. Everything just gets pulled to us. You got pulled in by Dom."

"So wait they just take In strays." Kol told Stefan which he nodded. "Huh, I guess that's why Sofia took you in, Nik."

"I really wish I had a dagger." Klaus muttered, as he heard the group laugh.

"No." Brian shook his head, putting down his glass. "No, the only thing that pulled me in was you. Being friends with your brother is just a bonus."

"I could hear wedding bells." Rebekah said, with a look that she was already planning their wedding.

"My baby is growing so fast, soon she will be having kids of her own." Sofia said with a pout.

Klaus' eyes went wide he had never thought about being a grandfather before and it's something he did not like to think about. "Absolutely not."

"Why afraid you're not going to be known as a big bad hybrid, and they will recognize you as the big bad grandfather." Kol said with a teasing smile.

"Don't make me dagger you."

"Wanna go for a drive?" Amelia asked, as she picked up his keys and began to walk out as Brian left money on the table walking behind Amelia.

Even though Amelia is a Toretto and a street racer, Brian figured that she would drive like any other person on the road. Boy was he wrong.

Amelia swerved in and out of the different lanes to pass the cars that were going too slow for her liking. She did take after her mother, who was also a street racer.

"She definitely does drive like you, love." Kalus tells Sofia, remembering those times she'll drive that and almost getting into car accidents.

Sofia titles her head. "Really, I don't see it."

Brian couldn't help but smile as she laughed as her hair blew in the wind from the high speed they were going. He saw how she looks so calm and free just by being behind the wheels he thought about what Dom had said about them being behind the wheel and how they felt free.

The car came to a stop, Amelia exiting out the car as Brian followed her movement he looked and saw they were at the beach.

"I used to come with my mother." Amelia began to say, as she leaned against the hood of his car. "This was our spot."

Brian walks towards her as he also leans on his car. "This place is special to you."

Amelia nods her head. "People might think that the beach is nothing special but to me it is special because this was where we spent our time together."

Brian nods in understanding. "So what was she like, your mom?"

Amelia smiles at the thought of her mother. "She was beautiful, smart, funny, caring, she was the kindest person you'll ever meet."

Brian looks towards Amelia , seeing as her eyes begin to water. "We don't have to talk about her, if you don't want to."

Amelia shakes her head. "No it's fine... she wasn't just my mother was my everything, she still is, she is my first love, my best friend, my protector, the person I look up to."

Sofia was in tears as she was hearing her daughter speaking about her, she knew that her death affected her. "I promise to do better my little Bambi." She whispered as she caressed her belly.

"You seem to have a good relationship with her."

"I did, whenever I was having a bad day or I was just angry, I took it on someone at school,  she'll take me here and we will spend our time in the car in silence until I was ready to talk or we just stayed here until I was calm." She explains looking at the waves.

"So you have a temper." Brian asked in courtesy, not that he mind that she had a temper. He still likes her as who she is.

Amelia looks at Brian. "My mother always told me that I have my father's temper, so don't test me." She joked, making Brian chuckle.

The people in the theater nod their head in agreement knowing that Amelia was Klaus' daughter and would develop his temper. She was practically little Klaus to them but they hoped that her temper wasn't as bad as Klaus was.

"But I guess that scared me the most, having his temper. Being afraid that one day I might let my temper go too far and hurt someone that I care about. I try not to let my anger consume me. When I was in school people look at me differently, they talk behind my back, calling hot heads saying that I need to see a therapist and I hate it."

Klaus looks away from screen now knowing how his daughter hates having his temper, he didn't know what to think or say.

Brian looks towards her. "you will never hurt anyone that you care about, I see the way you are protective of those you love. But what I also know is that your temper defines who you are and it won't make my feelings change the way I feel about you."

Amelia turns her head looking at him with a small smile. Amelia looks into his blue eyes that she loved so much that she got lost in them, she leaned in closer and their lips met.

Brian automatically puts her hand tangled in  her hair as Amelia fingers run through his hair. Their lips continue to brush against each until air becomes necessary.

The females in the room all squeal on how Amelia made the first move they were already thinking about planning her wedding.

"Oh my god she made the first move." Hayley squeals.

All the male's except for Stefan were glaring at Brian, if looks could be killed through a screen Brian would have been six feet under.

"I've been wanting to kiss you for a while." Brian tells her with a smile.

Amelia laughs before pulling him back to a kiss where things had gotten heated quickly Brian lips trailing down her jaw to her neck sucking softly as his hand on her thighs pulled her on top of him.

"Brian not here." She tells him as she pulls away from him, no words were said as they both got into his car, Brian driving off to Henry.

A little while later, they both arrive at Henry's garage Brian leading Amelia to his room. Not only did Brian work there but he also was staying in the spare room that Henry was in at the back of the shop.

Kol had a smirk on his lips looking at klaus. "You're about to become a grandfather Nik."

Klaus glared at Kol, he didn't know what to think. Of course he wanted his little Bambi to be happy and if she was happy with that blonde duche bag that was not good enough for his daughter,  he could tolerate him for her until he got in his hood grace.

Brian hovers over her, Amelia his shirt pulling him closer to her, closing the distance between them, they begin to kiss, but This time it was more passionate. Brian trailed her jaw down to her neck as he ran his hand up her thigh slowly raising her dress.

Amelia reaches her hands down to his pants and fumbles with his belt. Clothes began to pile on the floor and each kiss became more intense.

"Please tell me we're not gonna watch them do it, I mean I love my niece but I refuse to watch her make Klaus grandkids." Kol said in disgust, turning away from the screen, not wanting to watch his niece and Brian, making the rest of the group nod as Marcel had covered Hope's eyes.

Klaus sighs annoyed at his brother. "She is too young to have any children and I'm not going to be a grandfather anytime soon or ever."

Stefan looks at Klaus shaking his head, he said it once and he would say again that he couldn't wait until Klaus finds out that he has grandkids, even though kol was messing around, he should know how right he was.

And That's how they spend their rest of the night together  tangled up between each other.

Kol sighs in relief as the screen turns off. "Oh thank god I didn't think I could ever look at them the same."

"You and me both."
__________

Amelia groaned at the loss of warmth as hesitated to open her eyes to the sound of a phone ringing. Clutching the sheets around her body tighter as she glanced around her.

"Yeah." She heard Brian voice and turned around to see him on the phone. Amelia slowly pushed herself up on her elbows. "Yes." He said once again before hanging up.

"Who was it?"

"Wrong number?" He told her as he set his phone, wrapping his arm around her.

Amelia gave him a suspicious look before her face relaxed when he leaned down to her, connecting their lips. Amelia giggles as Brian hand runs up and down her body.

She pulls away from him wanting to tell him about the supernatural. "I need to tell you something."

"Hopefully he doesn't freak out." Sofia  mumbled, remembering the time she freaked out when Klaus  told her about the supernatural, but technically she didn't freak out instead she fainted after Kalus showed her his vampire face but at the end she expected him for who he was and didn't care what horrible things he had done she loved him.

Brian sat up seeing how serious she was. "What is it?"

Amelia sighs before getting off from the bed with the sheets wrapped around her body picking up one of brian shirts that goes to mid thigh. "Promise you won't freak out when I tell you or think I'm a freak."

Brian saw how nervous she was and began to get confused on why. "I promise you I won't freak out, but why would I think that you're a freak?"

Amelia licks her lips nervously looking at him. "Do you believe in witches, werewolves, and vampires?"

Brian looks at her in confusion not knowing what to say. "I uh I'm not sure what you're talking about Amelia."

Amelia sighs, fiddling with her fingers. "What I'm saying is do you believe in the supernatural?"

Brian shakes his head, making Amelia become very nervous.

"If I show you something, promise me that you won't tell anyone." Amelia tells him.

Brian nods before taking Amelia hand in his. "I promise."

Amelia nods before standing up and grabbing the water bottle going back to the bed letting out a shaking breath. "Glace solidatur."

Brian watches as the water freezes rapidly then looks at Amelia with wide eyes .

"Ten bucks he's going to freak out." Kol told the group making Marcel shakes his head. "Ten bucks that he doesn't."

"You're on." Kol told him as he shoved popcorns in his mouth.

"Children, they are absolute children." Elijah mumbled.

"Brian." Amelia said, as she saw Brian looking at her in shock.

"How - how did you do that?" Brian said, looking at her.

Amelia scratches her neck, sitting the bottle aside. "That's what I want to tell you but once I do you can't tell anyone."

"Yeah, ok."

"I'm a hybrid, I'm part witch and part wolf, I had gotten my supernatural from my dad, my mother was just human when she had me, my mom told my dad was also a hybrid which means he was part vampire and part wolf." She explains to him.

"Vampires are the ones to drink blood and sleep in a casket but are technically dead." Brian tells her.

Kol scoff. "We do not sleep in caskets, we sleep in beds like more people."

"Well." Marcel said knowing that they basically do sleep in a casket when Klaus daggers them and puts them in there.

"Well, what?" Rebekah said

"You basically do sleep in a casket when Klaus shoves a dagger in your heart." He tells them, making Rebekah hit him over the head.

"Yeah those are the only kinds of vampires there are, but they don't sleep in caskets, they sleep in actual beds." She tells him.

Brian titles his head confused still not understanding any of it. "So you're a witch and a wolf, like an actual wolf on a full moon."

Amelia nods . "Part witch and part wolf, I could turn into a wolf whenever I want, not only on the full moon ."

Brian scratches his head in confusion. "Ok so I get that you're a witch, I think that I'm still trying to process the wolf thing but what I still don't get is how you said your dad was a vampire who is technically dead could get your mom pregnant, and have you."

Amelia shrugs and says she was also confused. "I don't know how I was basically made since he was technically dead. My mom had always said I was her miracle child, but I also know that he was also part wolf but he had that part locked away from him."

"What do you mean he had his wolf locked away from him."

"What my mother had told me about my father was that his mother or my grandmother placed a curse on him, meaning that he couldn't turn to a wolf or feel connected to his wolf." She explains to him.

"I get that it must suck to have something taken away and never feel connected to that part again."

Klaus was starting to like Brian maybe one percent he likes him and the other ninety nine percent he still doesn't like him but seeing his daughter happy was something he enjoyed seeing and not having her in pain.

Brian was taking it all in from what Amelia was telling him he noticed that she never mentioned her grandfather from her dad's side of the family. "What about your grandfather? I mean, did he help your grandmother place the curse on him."

"I don't know much about my grandparents but I only know the things my mother had told me. My grandfather abused my father, and my grandmother stood back and watched as she didn't do anything to stop it. It was my grandfather's idea to put the curse on my dad from connecting with his wolf after finding out my dad wasn't really his son, that his wife had cheated on him but took it out of my father, my grandmother was a witch while my grandfather was just human. My mom had once told me that my father before he was changed into a vampire, that he had always wanted kids of his own, a wife to come home to and that he promised himself that he would never be anything like  his father did."

Klaus looks at the screen knowing that it was true, he had told Sofia once that before he was turn into a vampire that he had always wanted kids, a wife that he could come home after a long day and that he will never be anything like mikael was that he'll be better but it all change once he was turn to a vampire, he lost hope of having kids and a wife but then over the years had come he had met Sofia and she was the greatest blessing he could ever asked when ever he was with her he felt human again and not being so paranoid, but a few years after he left her to protect her, but thanks to nature loophole, Hope who he thought was he only child was born and then he found out about Amelia who his first miracle child seeing as he was a vampire at the time when he was with Sofia. He couldn't have asked for anything better.

"You said that your grandfather found out about your dad not actually being his son, how did he find out about that?" Brian questions her

Amelia bit her lips nervously. "He found out when he triggered his werewolf curse."

"Werewolf curse? I thought your grandmother put a curse on him so he won't be able to feel connected to his wolf." He asked her confused

"She did but that was a different kind of curse she put on him, there's one where if you were born a werewolf you'll have to kill someone to trigger it so you'll be able to turn into a wolf." She explains looking at him nervously.

"So I'm in order to turn into a wolf you have to kill someone." He questioned her.

Amelia nodded her head. "My father triggered his, he never meant to kill anyone for him it just happen all so fast, and when he was screaming in pain my grandfather found him along with his biological son my father was screaming in pain as all his bones where snapping, and it was my grandfather idea to put the curse on him because my father was an abomination to him."

Brian nods in understanding. "So can you turn into a wolf?"

"Yeah I uh I triggered my curse when I was eighteen, I didn't mean to but the person was going to hurt me and Mia." She looks aways from him.

Brian was In shock of what he had heard, not knowing what to say which was making Amelia become really nervous.

"I understand if you don't want to have anything to do with me, I'll keep my distance from you, and I also understand that if you think I'm a freak for being what I am." She tells him as she stood up for the bed and began to look for her dress.

"No! They belong together, she just can't keep her distance from him." Rebekah said, making all the male roll their eyes.

"Rebekah shut up." Kol told his sister.

"Rude."

Brian stood up from the bed aswe with his blanket wrapped around his waist grabbing ahold of Amelia wrist. "I don't think you're a freak Amelia, I think that what you are makes you unique."

"Who would've thought that being supernatural makes you unique, does that make me unique as well." Kol said with a sarcastic smile, making his family roll their eyes at him already done with him.

"I don't want you to distant yourself from me, I want to be with you if you let me, I don't care that if your part witch part wolf or part unicorn I still see you as the same Amelia I met six months ago and nothing will ever change the way I see you."

Amelia looks to him and connects their lips as they both feel to the bed Brian hovering over her as he trailers his hands up and down her body, she raked her nail against her back making him moan against her lips.

"If I wasn't married, I would totally date him." Rebekah said, making Marcel look at her offended.

"Me too." Davina said as Hayley nodded her head.

"Well at least he didn't freak out or fainted." Sofia told the group, making them look at her confused but she waves them off.

"Kol you owe me ten bucks after this." Marcel told him, making him pout.

_________

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇs
ɪ sᴜᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴɪɴɢ, sᴏ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴄʀᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴs ᴛᴏ ʙʀɪᴀɴ.

sᴏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ɪ'ᴍ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ "ᴛᴡᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ sᴏᴜʟs" ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ "ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ" ʙᴜᴛ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ "ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ".

ᴀʟsᴏ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴄʜᴏᴏsɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀᴄᴛᴏʀ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴍɪᴀ's ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ.

sᴏ ғᴀʀ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇᴍ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ.
ᴀᴍᴀᴅᴇᴜs sᴇʀᴀғɪɴɪ
ᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ ᴊᴏsᴇᴘʜ ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀ
ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ ᴅᴀᴅᴅᴀʀɪᴏ
ᴀɴᴅʀᴇᴡ ɢᴀʀғɪᴇʟᴅ
ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ.

ʏᴇs ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ɪs ᴀ ᴛʀɪʙʀɪᴅ ʙᴜᴛ sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ғᴀsᴛ 𝟽 ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴘʟᴀɴs ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ.

ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜʏs' ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴀsᴛ 𝟽. ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴏᴋ? ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ғᴀsᴛ 𝟼 ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ᴏʀ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ? ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪs sᴀɪᴅ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴘʟᴀɴs ғᴏʀ ғᴀsᴛ 𝟽.

ɪ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇs

ᴇᴅɪᴛ: 𝟾/𝟷𝟸/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.4K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋. ❪ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝖺𝗉...
166K 5.3K 86
❛︎ 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 ❜︎ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 �...
260K 8.1K 63
▍•° ༘ ༉ 𝐌𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄. ❛ 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾 ❜ ᓫ ̟ ˚ ฺ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ E...
51.9K 1.5K 33
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇. ❪ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝗏𝖾...