Neito Monoma X Male Reader

By Xash_is_doneX

This story is gonna take a while to write because of the amount of ideas i have for this. ANYWAYS its just Mo... More

Intro Page <3
Chapter 1 <3
Chapter 2 <3
Chapter 3 <3
Chapter 4 <3
Chapter 5 <3
Chapter 6 <3
Chapter 7 <3
Chapter 8 <3
Chapter 9 <3
Chapter 10 <3
Chapter 11 <3
Chapter 12 <3
Chapter 13 <3
Chapter 14 <3
Chapter 15 <3
Chapter 16 <3
Chapter 17 <3
Chapter 17.5 <3
Chapter 18 <3
Chapter 19 <3
Chapter 20 <3
Chapter 21 <3
Chapter 22 <3
Chapter 24 <3
Chapter 25 <3
Chapter 26 <3
NOT A PART, BUT CAT
APOLOGYYYYYY (nasp)
Chapter 27 <3

Chapter 23

206 13 5
By Xash_is_doneX

"What do you mean you cant make it?!?!?"

Todays the day of the sports festival. I wasnt feeling well though, which was not good. For the past week, Ive been training really hard to help win this thing. Its been rough, but fun to be working with everyone. Neito was yelling at the top of his lungs at my front door, very angry.

"Your immune system is stupid!! You need to be taking better care of yourself you idiot! We need you out there!!!"

"Well if you guys are so strong, you should be able to beat Class A without my help."

"Well we obviously could! I just- I mean, we just want you there."

"Well Im sorry my immune system is so stupid."

And with that, he sighed and turned around, stomping off to school. I felt bad, sure, but I dont think he should react like that.

I really am dating an idiot.

I was starting to feel so bad for not being able to compete in the festival, so I decided Ill go watch from the stands.
"Where do you think youre going mister?"

I turned around and saw mom with her arms crossed. "Uhh, the festival?..."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"Y/n, you cant go."

"But mom!! The class was counting on me to compete with them and now Im not even there! Theyre all gonna hate me when I get back!!!"

She sighed, "Wear a mask and take some water. You dont need to be making everyone at the damn festival gross like you."

"That was a harsh way to put it..."

"Do you think youll be able to sit with your classmates?"

"Yeah, I should be able to."

"Alright, come on," she said, grabbing her car keys and some tissues.

"Why the tissues?"

"Because-" I sneezed and it hurt real bad. "Thats why," she said, handing me the small package.

We arrived at the gates to the school, which was still letting guests in. I put on my mask and grabbed my things, walking to the gates. I told the guys at the gates that Im a student and that I was running late, and I walked to the classroom, just in case anyone was there. Luckily, there werent too many of my classmates, just the small group of people I was hoping to see. They all turned their heads.

"Why on Earth are you here?! Youre sick you idiot! You should be at home sleeping or whatever it is you do when youre sick!!!"

"Neito, hush. Im just here to watch."

"Hey Y/n!" I heard Kendo call. "I had a feeling youd do something like this."

"Yeah, youre kinda crazy, huh?" Tetsu added.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I said under my breath before gasping.

"Whats wrong? Are you passing out?? Y/n you cant die here! Not in this hellhole!!" Neito shouted at me.

"I KNEW IT!!!!!" I pointed to Kendo and Tetsu HOLDING HANDS!

"Oh yeah, we were gonna tell you this morning but you didnt show," Kendo said, blushing.

"Wait, you knew it? How??"

"Miko called me after everyone left screaming and crap about how excited she was to be dating the both of you."

"Ah, we told her not to tell you, but I guess that didnt happen," Kendo laughed dryly.

"Yeah, anyways, shouldnt you guys be getting ready? When does the festival start?"

Neito grabbed my hand to look at my watch. "In about 15 minutes."

"Couldnt you have just used the clock on the wall?"

"Well yeah, but why would I?"

"Because now you have my germs on you." He started shaking his hands around, asking all of us if we had hand sanitizer. "Neito, I wash my hands you know? Theyre not that gross," I laughed.

"Youre still nasty!"

Kendo smacked him," Hes your boyfriend, be nice!!!"

The festival was starting and boy was I nervous. Even though Im not doing anything, it still spooks me a bit. I hate to say it, but what if they lose? What if none of us make it to the top? What will happen?

(This part will have quite a few skips)

The race thing they held went by pretty quick, and luckily, most of the class is still in the game. I was so glad they made it here. Not like I doubted them or anything. Although, someone else did.

"What are we even doing here? Youre sick and this is boring."

"Oh would you shut up. I cant fight with my class so Im watching."

"Watch from home, I dont wanna be here."

"Then maybe you should choose a more convinient time to pop out of thin air!"

"Nope."

"Well, what do you want this time?"

"You know you sound an awful lot like I did when I was your age."

"Yeah, theres no way. You seem a lot more annoying than me."

"You do know I mean your voice, right?"

"Uhh, yeah totally."

The figure sighed. "Youre an idiot. More so than I was."

"Got that wrong."

"Huh?"

"You said 'was' and I think you meant 'am'."

"You really are like my younger self. Just stupider and you like boys."

"Oh yeah, youre an asshole!! Thank gods you dont know about Miko and them."

"About who now?"

"Oh, no one." And with that, it was gone. I just sighed and blew my nose.

It had been a bit and they started a cavalry battle, and it was interesting so far! Watching all of the different classes come together and worth with each other. Well, aside from my class, they're all teamed with each other.
Neito seems focused on someone, but I couldn't quite tell who. There's so many people in the direction hes looking.

I soon saw an explosion and knew who he was after. Go figure its Bakugou. I was practically on the edge of my seat. I then heard someone sit a few seats away from me and say, "Uh Y/n, whats with all the... darkness behind you?" It was Kodai. Thank goodness she pointed that out. I hadnt even noticed. Mom says that when I was younger, when I would get upset or something of the sort, I would just summon shadows behind me. I dont even know how, but it hasnt happened in a while. "So, why arent you with the rest of the class down there? Youre almost never late."

"Oh, Im sick." I figured thatd be obvious.

"I guess thst makes sense. Well, I hope you start feeling better soon!"

"Thank you Kodai." We went back to watching the game. Neito. seemed to be doing okay. I mean, he grabbed a headband from Bakugou.

And I jinxed it.

I gripped onto the arms of my chair as the headband was literally ripped off his neck. That looked really painful. I hope he's okay.

"Hey Y/n, take a breath. Those shadows are back," Kodai said, reaching over and patting my arm.

The cavalry battle soon ended and it was lunch time. I decided to just get some food from one of those stalls outside and sat on a bench. I texted Neito, telling him where I was, and soon enough, he showed up.
"Hey there idiot."

"Thats rude."

"Yeah yeah, now eat your food. Did you bring any medicine or anything?"

"No..."

"See, you live up to the title 'idiot'."

"Again, rude. Anyways, are you alright?"

"Hmm? Why wouldnt I be?"

"Well earlier during the cavalry battle, when Bakugou took your headband-"

"What a jerk am I right?! I cant believe him. I mean, he took my headband?! Me! Someone significantly better than him, and he took my headband. Unbelievable."

"Im not worried about that, Im worried about your neck. He grabbed the headband off you pretty hard. It looked painful."

"Oh that? Yeah, I got a little rash from that, it stings a bit but its alright."

"Thats not alright! Let me see."

"No, its fine," he scooted away from me, covering his collarbone area.

"Neito Monoma, show me your damn neck."

"..Why?"

"Youre hurt you idiot."

"Monoma, show him, if he wants to see then let him," Kendo walked over to us.

"But Kendo!"

"No buts! Hes sick and dying and he still showed up. The least you could do is show him."

He groaned and turned, showing me a bick red scratched area. "How the hell?! Isnt it just fabric?"

"It velcros in the back, it scratched me."

"Thats stupid. I wish I had my backpack."

"Why?"

"Im smart, I keep a small first aid kit. You should go see Recovery Girl."

"Its not that serious. Just eat already." I just sighed and ate, not wanting to argue with him anymore.

After everyone had lunch, there were some side games, and thrn they moved onto actual battles. As I was waiting for the first to start, I could hear Neito mocking Class A, making me lightly laugh. Not at Neito, at the other class. I hate to admit it, but I think hes rubbing off on me. I dont know how to feel about that, but at this point, I doubt anyone will care.

After Neito fell silent, I turned to see Kendo dragging him over to sit him next to me.

We didnt pay much attention to the firdt few rounds, thst was until it was Shiozaki's turn. She was up against that one zappy guy from Class A. I could barely hear what he was saying since I was more focused on not throwing yp at the moments, but I did hear him say itd be over in 2 seconds.

And well, he was right. Just, got it the wrong way around. Shiozaki won in an instant. Must suck to have a quirk that fries your brain when you try and use it.

(big timeskip here sorry T-T)

The festival was over and, go figure, everyone that won was from Class A. Neito was pissed, I was sad along with the rest of the class. Tetsu made a friend though! I happy for him.

As we walked home, all I heard was complaining. Just 'Class A' this and 'Class A' that.

We soon arrived at my house. "Hey Y/n, if I run home and get some stuff can I saty over??"

"Neito, I dont wanna get you sick."

"But if you do then we can not go to school and take care of each other," he smiled stupidly at me.

"No, I dont wanna get you sick!"

"Pshhh, I doubt you could get me sick. I have a great immune system!"

"Whatever, just go home." He kissed me on the forehead and walked home.

Or so I thought. Sure, he went home, only to come knocking on the door about 20 minutes later.

"Hey Y/n. You told him youre sick and disgusting right?" Mom turned to me with the door slightly closed.

"Rude, but yeah. He just wont go away."

"He seems fine to me!" Neito shouted from behind the door.

"Just because its not severe doesnt mean Im not sick you idiot!"

"Okay, Y/n, that was rude."

"So was you calling me 'sick and disgusting' but here we are." Mom groaned and let him in, and I was instantly tackled. "Alright, since you have someone else to keep an eye on you, Im gonna shower and then sleep. Night you two," Mom called, walking upstairs.

"Night Y/n's mom!"

Its been about 3 hours of us just laying on the couch watching movies. I would be asleep by now, but not only is Neito obnoxious at the moment, but its kinda hard to sleep with a headache and stuffy nose. I dont really care though. Sure, I could be resting and getting better, but Im glad Im here with this jerk. I know today irritated him, so Im gonna let him be happy for the rest of the night. He deserves it.

Neito's POV:

I looked down and saw Y/n barely awake. Hes been nodding off for about an hour now. Its probably time I took him to bed.
I carried him up the stairs, trying not to trip simce I can barely see. I got him upstairs and put him on his bed. I ran back downstairs and grabbed a bottle and made some tea for him. I just want him to get better so he can come bavk to class.

And so that he'll be closer to me. I hate not being able to hug him and kiss him every second. I mean, sure thats a bit weird to some people, but I love him so much.

I got back upstairs and got into bed with him. I gave him a little kiss on thr cheek and drifted off to sleep with him.

Hey guys! Wow its been a WHILE!!!! Hows it been without my bad writing lolol I feel bad for leaving you guys without anything to read, but lifes been sucky lately. All of my "friends" arent talking to me but ONE guy and Im interested in him but I doubt he likes me back. Ive been sick for a hot minute and now my summer depression is coming back, not to mention me almost getting beat up in the library! Boy oh boy that was scary. But, Its getting a little better. Im getting back into the Sanders Sides (if you dont know it I highly recommend it, its by Ygomas Sanders on YouTube) and its been helping me with my mental health :D Also my tiktok randomly blee up for some readon!?! Very odd occurrence but ya know its fun for a bit! Anyways, Im gonna stop typing this crud and say, see you guys in the next chapter! Byeeeeee~

(also how did I do on that last POV? it felt odd if im being honest lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 708 13
This is just for fun! FLUFF ONLY!! All are xfemale reader (sorry these are the only ones I know how to write). I don't care for swearing so there is...
298K 2.5K 24
I don't own any of the characters is this book, just putting that out there... All requests for chapters are CLOSEDDDD I started this book in 2018 so...
188K 3.9K 14
[bnha x male reader one shots] ⋆ started: sept 4, 2019 ⋆ ended: july 13, 2020 ⋆ be warned characters are ooc
71.5K 3K 22
(THIS IS AN X MALE READER !!) Females DNI This is a work in process, therefore I don't have a schedule set!