Perfectly Wrong | Charles Lec...

By jaraxmdrx

β€žYou're perfectly wrong for me And that's why it's so hard to leave." - Shawn Mendes --- After 4 years, Azale... More

One - Trip to Zandvoort
Two - the encounter
Three - still drives me crazy
Four - jealousy
Five - Inches in between us
Six - More than friends
Seven - Missing
Eight - Guilt
Nine - like old times
Ten - Never forget
Eleven - I'm here
Twelve - I was there
Thirteen - Just one
Fourteen - Lies
Fifteen - Confusion
Sixteen - Desire
Seventeen - party
Eighteen - Reputation
Nineteen - Fake
Twenty - Nerves
Twenty two - Believe me
Twenty three - Tension
Twenty four - Sister-in-law
Twenty five - Happy again
Twenty six - Email
Twenty seven - Same woman
Twenty eight - Therapy
Twenty nine - Unexpected
Thirty - Surprise
Thirty one - Psycho
Thirty two - Perfectly Wrong
Thirty three - Epilogue
Thank you!

Twenty one - Rooftop

1.3K 24 5
By jaraxmdrx

"And and the winner is... AZALEA MARTIN!!!!", Lando screamed and everyone joined him.

"Yes baby!", I said as I was getting up and hugged Lando. We were jumping while we hugged and the others joined except Charles and Sara. We acted like I won a Championship for real.

"What? You were only 0.034 seconds faster than me.", he said unbelievably.

We let go from our group hug and I looked at Charles proudly of myself.

"Congratulations.", Charles said grinning and hugged me as well.

"Oh thank you.", I said laughing in his chest. Sara cleared her throat as we hugged for too long. I sighed and we broke the hug.

"You were amazing. How about becoming a professional driver too?", Lando joked.

"I don't want to deprive you all of the chance of a title as world champion.", I said and we all started laughing.

The evening was amazing. We laughed a lot. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun without alcohol.

"Guys you should probably get some rest. Tomorrow will be very stressful.", Kika said and got up. The boys agreed. We all got up as well said goodbye to each other.

"Meet me on the rooftop in ten minutes.", Charles whispered in my ear as I hugged him

"Okay."

"Good night.", we said and then walked in different directions.

Lando insisted to carry my stuff.

"What is in you bag pack? Its so heavy.", he said.

"I need my stuff.", I said with a shrug.

We entered his room and I lay down on the couch.

"You can have my bed."

"What? No Lan. I have no problem to sleep on the couch.", I said but he insisted.

After a few minutes I got up and walked towards the door.

"Lan, I'll be right back.", I said and walked out of his room as fast as I could so he wouldn't ask me any questions.

I took the elevator to the top and took the remaining stairs to the hotel roof. Charles was already there, leaning against the railing. The view looked stunning. Singapore at night looks just beautiful.

"Hey why did you want to see me?" He turned to me and smiled. I walked to him and also leaned against the railing.

"I just wanted to spend time alone with you."

"Do you miss having me all to yourself?", I joked.

"Yes. I haven't seen you in weeks. My thoughts were only about you."

"I'm sorry I ignored you."

"It's okay. I get it.", he looked over at me and we locked eyes with each other.

"I'm glad to have you back in my life.", he said.

"Me too."

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. He came closer to me without breaking eye contact.

"You have the most beautiful eyes in the world",I said without thinking. He smiled and his lips touched mine. He pulled me closer to him at my waist. Our kiss was a mixture of passion and lust. I put my hands around his neck. My stomach was tingling like crazy. I felt him getting hard.

I pulled away from him because I want to take things slow and smiled at him. He hugged me and placed a kiss on my head. We stood there hugging and enjoying the view. I felt so safe in his arms. I just hope we work out this time because I couldn't bear to lose him a second time.

"Do you remember when we freshly moved into our first apartment and imagined life? We said that in 5 years we will have children around us. Imagine if I hadn't left you. We would now be a family of three.", he said.

"do you still feel guilty? Charles, it's not your fault. The baby would not have survived anyway, even if you stayed. It was only 20% that the baby would've survived. That's also one of the reasons why I didn't tell you. I wanted to tell you as soon as the baby is 99% safe."

"I know. But maybe it would have worked the second time."

"Charles, It's stupid to think about it now. It happened and as hard as it was, I got over it.", I said now looking at him.

It was a very tough time but it only made me stronger. I'm glad I'm over it.

"You should really go to bed now. you have to be fit tomorrow. It's going to be a busy day tomorrow.", I said and he tightened the hug.

"Yeah you're right.", he said and let go of his hug.

When we arrived at our floor, he accompanied me to Lando's door.

"Good night, Charles."

"Good night, Azalea."

***

I was already standing with Kika in the Paddock. We were talking about the Race. She is a very kind person and i like her a lot.
Sara came to us and had a huge smile.

"What?", i asked annoyed.

"I had the best night ever. Charles is so good in bed.", she said and my heart broke in thousand pieces. I don't know if I should believe her but why should she lie? She told down to the smallest detail. She's definitely not lying.

"How good for you.", Kika said and she looked also annoyed.

I felt my eyes burn and I struggled to not start to cry.

"I'm going to the toilet. I'll be right back.", I said and I walked as fast I could to the restrooms.

I got in a cabin, closed the toilet lid and sat down on it. I couldn't hold my tears back and I started sobbing. Why does he do this to me? Every time I think things are moving forward, something always happens. How can he be that stupid? I spend there over 30 minutes sobbing and after that I put on a fake smile. I won't let it get me down. If he really needs to fuck her, then he should, but he screwed up.

Charles got P2 and before he finished all his interviews and press conferences I decided to go back to the hotel. Luckily Lando gave me the keycard to his room before the race. I told the girls that I wasn't feeling well and that I'm going back to the hotel. Kika insisted on coming with me but I could still convince her to stay here.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜

After the last press conference, i made my way to the girls. Lando and Pierre were also there.

"Hey.", Sara said with a smile.

"Hey."

I looked around and I couldn't find her. Maybe she is in the restrooms.

"Should we all go out for dinner today? I can write a message in the group chat so the others could join us.", Pierre suggested.

"Yeah sure.", Lando said. Pierre got his phone out and texted in our group chat.

"Where do you have this?", Lando asked me and I started laughing.

"Alex, Azalea and George won't come.", Pierre said and I looked at him confused.

"Why isn't Azalea coming?", I asked.

"Why do you care?", Sara asked but I ignored her.

"She wasn't feeling well. She drove to the hotel half an hour ago.", Kika said.

"I try to persuade her.", Lando said and we all made our way to the hotel.
I texted her but she didn't answer.

One hour later we met in the Lobby. Lando came without Azalea.

"Where is Azalea?", I asked.

"She don't want to come."

"Why?"

"She don't wants to see you.", he said and I was confused.

"Why?", I asked and he looked at Sara. I shook my head questioningly.

"Sara told her what you did last night.", Kika suddenly whispered in my ear.

"What?", I asked her.

"Well you know what. Sex.", I looked at her confused. "Sara told that you fucked her. Since then Aza acted strange."

"I did what? Sara are you stupid?", I said angrily. My jaw and fists clenched. I got very angry. "We have to talk later!", I said to her while I jogged to the elevator. This girl gets on my nerves. Why did I hired her?!

I got as fast as I could out of the elevator and knocked at her door.

"Azalea! Open the door!"

+++
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this Chapter.

Xoxo Jara🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 12.4K 54
Lando Norris, meets Nathalie Verstappen, who is off limits by order of Max Verstappen. The chemistry between them grows. Nathalie returns to her Ral...
813K 12.3K 38
"Pregnant? As in, you're going to have a baby?" Two best friends, one birthday party and many consequences. When one night of love turns into somethi...
1M 25.3K 52
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover. Β©men_lover status: completed
11.6K 223 39
Hate. It's strong, strong enough to destroy a relationship for all incoming time, but also strong enough to change a relationship into something muc...