Star Fall / Book One (SPN Fan...

By callisto_col_writes

At the end of yet another successful hunt, Sam and Dean Winchester are gifted a very unexpected call for help... More

"Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cake Hole"
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six

Chapter Fifteen

278 9 0
By callisto_col_writes

"KYIAH!" Dean hollers, running over to the back door and tossing it open. Desperately scanning around, seeing nothing but bare ground and trees beneath the moonlight. He turns back to Sam, who was only capable of moving his eyes, landing on Dean. Before he could say anything, his brother revolts.

"No!" He declares. "No, we are NOT leaving until we find her!" He states, turning in a wide circle.

"Dean.." Sam limps over.

"Sammy!" He stops, the affliction in his eye soaking deep within his sibling's. Dean's face rests in an angry scowl, unable to catch his breath.

"We'll find her, we will." Sam promises with an unconvincing expression. Dean turns away, trying to hold back the rage rushing through him. Fighting the combination of Vlad and The Mark's intense hostility, throwing a punch into the door. Leaving a dent in the dark metal. "Dean." Sam warns compassionately. Putting a hand on his brother to comfort him. "We gotta go." He didn't move. "The longer we wait, the further she gets." It took a hard couple of seconds before Dean was able to piece himself together. Putting an arm under Sam to help him around the outside of the building and back to the Impala. "We should call Crowley." Sam suggests into the silence.

"Why? What would that do?" He dismisses still staring into Vlad. Feeling the stinging wolf scratch through his back as he moves.

"He may be able to help us. If he really is under Ocula, than he can give us information."

"Let's just find our way to the Underworld and kick their asses there." Dean protests.

"If we nik Crowley, he'll have to help us. Maybe he can get us to Kai. Get us that far."

"Yeah, yeah, you're right." Dean mumbles, watching Sam's steps. "We'll get you fixed up at the bunker." He promises. Unstably flexing his fist as they approach Baby. Finding Castiel was gone. Nowhere in sight. Dean pulls himself away from the piercing blade. "Where's Cas?"

"Maybe, he went after Kyiah." Sam seeded the idea. "Dean.." His voice firmed again. His palm up, requesting the keys. Dean reluctantly caved and handed them over, walking to the passengers side. They took off, speeding their way back to the bunker. There was nothing but a depressing silence inside the Impala. With Dean catatonically staring at Kyiah's machete in his lap. Under the consuming mesmerism of Vlad's increasingly defensive energy. Both hunters still reeling in the adrenaline of their encounter with the grievous werewolves. The ones they thought were only exaggerations, make believe, nothing more than the illusion of a madman. The kind their father drilled into them didn't exist. Were very real. And they had Kyiah...

After reaching home and patching each other up. Sam grabs a book off one of the shelves of the library, looking back to Dean.

"I'm going to summon Crowley." And by the look on Dean's face, he knew he'd be doing it alone. "I'll call you when he's here." He says softly, carefully making his way to the dungeon. Leaving Dean to stand alone in the foyer. Dissociating, locked onto the sable machete resting on the map table. Hearing the hush of disembodied whispers emanating from its form. The longer he stared, the louder they got. Incomprehensible, unintelligible, tortuous, distinct in intensive harassment. He shut his eyes, scrunching them tight for a moment, before reopening to silence. So overwhelmed with his clamoring emotions, that he felt absolutely nothing. His breath shakes, sitting in one of the chairs, hands against his face before speaking.

"Castiel." He whispers weakly. "Cas." He tries again. "I need you." He pauses, taking a steady inhale to even out his desperation. "Velkan's nest was raided." He stops. "They got Kai. We need your help." He lifts his head to peer around the empty room, desperate to see his glorious angel. "Cas." He begs in a breath. After another moment, there was a flutter behind him. Dean spun out of the chair to his feet, facing the ethereal angel.

"Dean." Castiel's gravelly voice embraces his erratic nerves. 

"Cas." He breaths in a bit of relief. The vessel narrowed his brow, nostrils flaring in displeasure.

"Where is she?" His hands clench at his side.

"I don't-"

"Who.took.her." Castiel asks again in concealed lividity. Pacing closer.

"Roska, some-"

"What happened to protecting her?!" His tone twists in defense. Displaying an grand level of spite, even for him.

"We tried our best." Dean rubs the back of his his scruffed hair.

"I trusted you!" Cas bellows under a loud crack of lightning. Taking another threatening step.

"There were WOLVES, Cas! Pure breed, snarling, fur covered werewolves like in the fuckin' monster movies!" Dean clarifies, trying to reason with celestial being.

"I warned you about what was to come with this chase." He cruelly responds.

"How in gods name we're we supposed to prepare for something like that?!" The Mark flickers again. And Dean shut his eyes, holding down the fire.

"I told you, we need her alive!" Cas criticizes.

"Don't you think I know that?!" He snaps back. Watching Castiel's abrasive physic alter, reluctantly shifting. Submitting under the fact that Cain's unleveled animosity is relentlessly coursing through his soul mate's veins. Hindering him. It was quiet between them. "Sam is summoning Crowley. We think he can help." Dean grumbles weakly.

"You better hope so." Cas forewarns, glancing up at Sam who'd re-entered the room. Before flying off.

"Dean." His voice broke his stare. Glancing at Vlad once more before stepping through the hall and storming the dungeon.

"Squirrel, how nice of you to join us." Crowley hurrahed from inside the demon trap, tangled in the spellbound cuffs. He smirks, the look on his cocky matured face pushes Dean over the edge. Sensing the incoming lividity, Crowley reacts, giving a playfully sour expression. "Oh, bit feisty today, are we, bestie?" Dean slams his hands on the table, making both Sam and Crowley shutter.

"Can it, you smug fuck!" His grin quickly fades. The demon sends his eyes to Sam.

"What's gotten into him?"

"Ocula." Sam snaps, his olive flanneled arms crossed over his grey shirt.

"How do we get into the Underworld?" Dean demands. Crowley laughs, throwing his head back in hysteria. Shifting his focus back to the Winchesters before descending into the silence.

"You're serious?"

"As serious as a demon trap." The British vessel cocked a prominent eyebrow, licking the back of his teeth before speaking again.

"Well than..shall we make a deal?" He leans forward, studying the anguish in Dean's rugged features.

"Na uh. No deals." He dictates. "This is how this is gonna work. You are going to help us get Kyiah, or I swear, I'm going to kill you right here."

"Peachy idea." Crowley spat, easing back in the metal chair. "But here's my counter." He sneers, making Dean stand straight. "I'll find your precious charm, you locate Ocula. I get your girl, you kill him, and I take my place on that pretty throne." Sam shifts his weight to look at Dean. "Sound even enough?"

"If any one of your pathetic son's of bitches lays a hand on her-"

"You'll rip my throat out with your teeth, blah.blah.blah...You've got my word." He grumbles, faking a smile. Without accounting for Sam's opinion on the matter. Dean scuffs up the paint of the trap, unlocking the shackles to free Crowley. "Right than." The Demon King announces, straightening out his lavish suit. "Let's get this show on the road." He gives a faint grin. "I'll keep in touch." He was gone as fast as he arrived. Dean left the dungeon, making his way into the library to fix a drink, leaning himself back on a table.

"You speak to Cas?" Sam inquires cautiously.

"Yeah." He swallowes some alcohol. "He's pissed."

"So am I." Sam announces sincerely.

- - -

Crowley re-evaporates in the living room of a house. Locating in, no other than, Lawrence Kansas. He peers around, glaring at the rivered bodies of Transylvanian werewolves layered across the floorboards. Treading to a distant hallway that caught his eye. The architect of the house displaying modern and flashy with a classical dark taste. Lantern style lamps lit the red painted hall he marches through with warm light. Opening wooden doors with his demonic force to reveal a large, dim room. In its corner, a dusky, royal, mahogany bed frame. Black netting draping its silk red sheets. A fire illuminates in the chimney, sending out occasional snaps and cracks. Crowley shut the doors with a simple wave, making his way to a dark, high back, wing tufted chair. Fixing himself a glass of whiskey from the side table. There was movement on the bed, and Crowley brought his eyes upon it. Rising to plant himself at the headboard, gingerly moving aside the netting.

"Hello, My Pet." He sips his drink. Kyiah's pastel eyes flash up at him, coming into consciousness. Examining his articulately sinful complexion.

"...Crowley." She groans from her damaged body.

"Miss me?" She gave a weak, cynical, smile.

"You know I have." Kai moves her arm, hearing a chain rattle. Peering upward to see her wrists in spellbound shackles above the bed. Her gaze falls to her form. Dressed in revealing, wide cut, mesh top, skirt, and lengthy forearm cuffs. The silk crossing ribbon of her high heels climb up her her exposed legs. "What's with the Princess Leah getup?" Crowley tilts his head.

"You know I like you best in black, Princess." He swirles the ice in his glass, locked in on her black stain lipgloss. "We all do." He discloses, falling victim to her obsessively magnetic draw.

"Right, you and every other evil thing on this earth." She scoffs in disgust. "How could I forget."

"You've been awful bad. Haven't you, love? I've heard what you've done..." Kyiah smiles at him in annoyance.

"You have no idea what I've done." Crowley glances to his feet.

"Is that so?" He chuckles, turning back to sit in the velour chair. "You've got a warrant on your head, Darling. Someone thinks you've done something dreadful." He crosses his leg, amused with himself as Kyiah lets her head fall back.

"Don't play coy." She coo's. "You know what this is about." Crowley gives a godless smirk.

"I suppose, I do." His effervescent accent buzzes in her ears.

"So, I guess you win, huh?"

"Not exactly." He corrects, swigging his refreshed glass of liquor.

"Crowley, you've got me half naked, shackled to this bed, totally defenseless." She plays into his game, squirming in the liquid red sheets. "You've caught me for the reward." She exhales salaciously.

"Oh love, trust me. You are my reward." Kai let out a exhausted laugh.

"Fergus...If my father were here-" He sent his hand up, using his demonic powers to send pain writhing through her every atom. Causing her to give suppressed grunts in response. Braving through the levels of ache, just as she was raised too.

"But he isn't. Now is he?" Crowley snaps, standing and letting his hand drop. "Daddy can't hurt me now, Tsia." He spoke through his teeth, setting down his glass.

"That's what this is about.." She huffs, seeing Crowley pull out a white bottle from his pocket, filling a syringe. "Him always upstaging you. Me taking taking the throne by blood. You're not on the hunters chase...You want the-" His hand meets her mouth. Silencing her as he stabs the needle through her neck, forcing her to groan. Her pupils dilate as her breaths come to a slow pattern, leaving her hanging in the enchanted cuffs. Her eyes unwillingly shuddering shut. The Demon King takes a sharp inhale, observing his weakened target.  

"We've never butted heads. Always had a working relationship." He watches Kyiah twitch, her head falling to her arm. "But Tsia, you owe me." He leans down toward her unconscious body, running his hand over her hair. Basking in the glory of having control of her secret. "After all, I did save your life."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111 0 25
AUDIOBOOK NOW AVAILABLE ON SPOTIFY!!! name : a world in which i was me user : tidaldreams So this is a fic I have been working for a long time, I'm...
177K 5.1K 27
Emma thought she was just some normal girl with a mother who didn't care about her feelings. She was used to moving around not staying in one place f...
179K 5.4K 50
"Hey, you're a hunter, Kota." He soothes her, placing his hand firmly on her shoulder. She takes a deep breath to calm herself. "I don't know if I c...
7.6K 147 28
Y/l/n a hunter, her parents died when she was 17. She's been on her own since. and has been friends with the Winchester brothers for a long time, but...