Don't You Dare Touch My Heart...

By Yagna13

This book is available on Amazon! Free for Kindle subscribers! Another love! Another trouble! Another steamy... More

The Wedding!
The Decisions
Handle Her!?
The Kiss!
His Love!
Assurance?
The Flashback!
The Slap!
Update
The Laugh!
The Split Personality!
His Heart!
Win His Heart
Thank God!
Oh, No!

Description

3.6K 128 22
By Yagna13

Another love! Another trouble! Another steamy romance! Another flood of emotions! Let’s see if our heroine wins the heart of her man, breaking all the obstacles by being just herself.

Krishnan Shanmugarajan is a wealthy businessman. He is one of the top ten billionaires in India. He is strict, punctual, and hard on the inside and outside. His father passed away when he was little and it was all his mother for him. He hates his relatives who left his mother in times of need and is now trying to get close after Krishnan’s giant leap in the business world.  He has a past! He has a girl to whom he promised his heart. He swore that he would let no one touch his heart ever again!

Damayanthi, a beautiful girl who has no idea about anything outside her little village, her father, stepmother, and stepsister. Theirs is a lower-middle-class family where her father is the only earning member. Due to certain circumstances, Damayanthi discontinued her studies. She has not even passed her school. She is a carefree girl with a tender heart. 

Destiny ties the sacred knots between them. When they are together, Damayanthi falls in love with Krishnan naturally. Would Krishnan feel the same for her? Would she dare to touch his heart? Could he handle the cuteness of Damayanthi? Would he let her touch his heart? Let’s get into their life to see how they reach their happily ever after. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 7.6K 31
Warning: This dark slow-burn romance contains a seductive web of intimate encounters and forced proximities that may leave you breathless. Be advised...
34.8K 1.4K 12
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
227K 6.2K 17
𝙆𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙝𝙪𝙟𝙖 was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...
1M 47.7K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...