๐’ฏ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“Š๐’ท๐“๐‘’๐’น - ๐’ฏ. ๐“˜๐“ƒ๐“Š...

By SimonWasNotTaken

Selective mute!reader x Toge Inumaki - KNY!Reader x Toge Inumaki -------------------- (Y/N) (L/N) a mute. Wel... More

000
001
002
003
004
006
007
A/N
A/N
008
A/N
:3
009

005

219 6 1
By SimonWasNotTaken

---------------------------------------

Recap:

---------------------------------------

"They. They said they were going to open it tonight," Mine and Fushiguro's eyes widen.

"Is. Is that bad?" Itadori askes.

"No, it's worse. Your friends there going to-" Megumi starts

"They're going to die tonight,"

---------------------------------------

Recap over

---------------------------------------

Reader's point of view:

---------------------------------------

I finished Fushiguro's sentence. I was dead serious, I didn't even know I had spoken out loud. They both looked at me, but I didn't care.

"I need to go," I whispered before they could respond. I was already gone.

( (y/n) as Giyu)

In seconds, I was already at my house grabbing my katana. I looked at the katana and unsheathed it. It had Destroyer of Demons engraved into it. In the past, my clan and others were very similar to it. The people that used Breathing styles were called Demon Slayers and there were rumours to be told in the Jujutsu world and non-sorcerers that man-eating monsters lived at night.

But for that case. It was only in certain areas.

But these Demon Slayers were based on rankings because of their power and accomplishments. Mizunoto was the lowest and Hashira was the highest, but most people barely knew the Hashiras. Most think that Kinoe is the highest.

And I was a Hashira.

The last one in fact.

---------------------------------------

I was at the school and I knew I was way ahead of Fushiguro and Itadori being here. I looked at the building and sensed that the curse was already unleashed, but its presence was all over the school.

I ran in and saw a small group of curses. I unsheathed my colour-changing katana and got into my stance for a form, whispering

"Dream Breathing, second form. Sweet Dreams,"

In one go was all it took to get rid of all the curses in the group. They started to disintegrate,

'Just like those disgusting Demons,' I stared in disgust.

I continued on searching and I searched half the school, exorcising any and all curses I came across. But then I noticed that I was on the wrong side of the school,

'Wait, isn't that Fushiguro's cursed energy?'

I sensed Fushiguro and another person arua. It felt like Itadori's, my eyes widened at him being here.

'It's dangerous! I need to go! I need to make sure he's safe!"

Dashing off as quickly as I could, but I was already too late. Fushiguro was down bleeding and Itadori was getting crushed by the curse and trying not to get eaten.

'He has the finger,' I thought. I was devastated,

How could I call myself a Hashira if I couldn't save my only friend? I was frozen in place. Has it been that long? Nobody noticed me, but everything seemed to slow down, going into slow motion.

'I'm useless! I couldn't save them. Now Itadori?!' I started to cry a little, looking down at the broken floor.

I felt a presence in front of me and besides me. I looked up to see two people that were long gone. My eyes widened thinking I was hallucinating, but they looked so real. They looked sad. I couldn't contain my tears anymore and started to sob.

The teenage boy hugged my side and the boy in front of me patted my head. Wiping the tears off my face, but that did nothing.

"I-I'm so sorry I couldn't save you guys! You died so young!" I sobbed out, their gazes softened,

"I'm so sorry Tomioka-ani. Tanjiro-kun!"

"Don't let our deaths get to you, (y/n)-san. You're not to blame, so please stop crying and blaming yourself." Tanjiro said and I quickly looked at him. I wasn't dreaming and oh how I missed his voice. It had been so long since I'd heard his voice along with the other.

He let go of me and I quickly looked at the Raven-ette-haired Adult.

He smiled softly and brought me into a hug.

Even though he wasn't my biological brother, he was always a brother figure to me and to him. I was his little sister.

"(y/n) Please do not fret. We all knew the price for going into that battle and like Tanijro said. Please do not blame yourself." He said trying to treasure me, but I started to laugh.

"Y-your still not good at this Tomioka-ani" Tanjoro puffed air out of his nose and agreed. I laughed harder at what he did.

Tomioka smiled at the sight.

"Yes, you are right. But please do not talk down on yourself.

Never say you aren't a Hashira and especially not like this. You are a Hashira."

"He's right (Y/n)-san, you were chosen for a reason," Tanjiro said with a bright smile.

I stopped crying and looked at them. They were the people I was able to freely talk to, along with the others.

"Now, do your job!" They said in unison while adding away. I watched with sadness that they were leaving. But it was selfish of me to want to keep them here with me forever.

I shook off the sadness and smiled proudly while nodding,

"Good luck, Dream Hashira!"

--------------------------------------------

Oof and done :)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, but this kinda made me sad.

And I may or may have not teared up while writing this

But anyway! Hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 13.1K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...
238K 4K 12
Toge x reader one shots ๐Ÿท๊’ฐ requests are open (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) y/n is your oc so I won't write anything that will make the reader(you)...
14.9K 913 9
โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
395K 11.6K 33
๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—œ๐——๐—ฆ โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a curse gets awakened after 1,000 years of stasis, getting told her opti...